May 01, 2024, 01:31:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385506 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2008, 11:05:39 AM »

[/quote]

Oh Please!!! Casey already knew Caylee was dead, she didn't need to be freakin notified! And Baez is a pr!ck with eyes! JMO of course!! 

LMAO @ A PR!CK WITH EYES! VERY FUNNY CUZ IT'S TRUE AND THAT'D MAKE A GREAT PIC!  [/quote]
[/quote]

That would make a great pic!!! LMAO!!!
[/quote]

I found it. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2008, 11:07:33 AM »

There is a statement in the article on page 1 of this thread that I found interesting in light of all of the questioning of Lee being Caylee's father.  Just thought it was interesting that they named the grandparents and "other relatives" rather than saying "uncle"... (perhaps father?)

The child's next of kin, including her mother; grandparents George and Cindy Anthony; and other relatives were notified of the findings before they were made public, according to Garavaglia.

Hmmm, I assumed that this meant the great grandparents.

I don't know, I guess with all of the focus on Lee throughout the investigation, I am surprised that they didn't name him specifically. 
It does seem odd, he must just be one of the other relatives.

or perhaps they didn't want to say "Caylee's uncle" if he is more like "Caylee's father"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2008, 11:07:44 AM »

Thankyou Today! Indeed the dogs hit in both places..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2008, 11:07:44 AM »

Oh Please!!! Casey already knew Caylee was dead, she didn't need to be freakin notified! And Baez is a pr!ck with eyes! JMO of course!! 

LMAO @ A PR!CK WITH EYES! VERY FUNNY CUZ IT'S TRUE AND THAT'D MAKE A GREAT PIC!  [/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I found it. 
[/quote]Is that a hamster?
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2008, 11:08:02 AM »

Maybe if some of the loonies who called in with their 'psychic' tips had stayed off the phone the police might have had time to really look at the more realistic tips.

I would guess that this kind of thing happens in every high profile case in regard to tips. Kronk called 3 different places with his tip. All kinds of nuts and loonies who had thoughts about the case probably called them in at the same time. With hindsight, it's easy to say because it was in her neighborhood, the police should have responded swiftly to a tip that there was a garbage bag in the woods. I wonder how many tips they responded to previously about garbage bags? Remember until she was returned to jail, there were people from all over the area at the Anthony house picketing, etc. every nite. The press said the traffic picked up in the evenings, but it was there during the day too. Wonder how many of those people left their garbage (drinks, food containers, signs, etc.) where they parked their car when they went home? Just a thought...
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2008, 11:09:23 AM »

LMAO @ A PR!CK WITH EYES! VERY FUNNY CUZ IT'S TRUE AND THAT'D MAKE A GREAT PIC! 
[/quote]

[/quote]

I found it. 
[/quote]

Nah - it is a naked mole rat - but you must admit it does look like a d**k with eyes!!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2008, 11:09:45 AM »

I think Cindy hosed down items that were in the car, could be why the dogs hit in the backyard. You can just imagine what she all hauled out of the car and cleaned.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2008, 11:10:43 AM »

SNIPPED

You have to remember that the A's have two dogs.  There are no leashes out front, so you have to assume the dogs are let out back to do their business.  If there was a body in the back yard those dogs would have gone to check it out.  I cannot imagine any dog that would be lured by the smell of death, its in their genes.  They may not alert like a trained dog, but they would check it out.

Personally, I don't believe a deceased Caylee was ever in the backyard of the A's.  I believe articles from the trunk where placed in the back yard, before they were washed or disposed of. 

With what I can infer from the documents I think she had her in the back yard for a short time.  Here is my timeline.

1. Killed Caylee June15-16
2. Drove around with her for 2.6 days.
3. She backed her car into the garage and borrowed a shovel.  This is when she put her in the yard and in a bag.
4. The next day she backed her car into the garage again.  This is when she realized the dogs would give her away.
5. She drove around the corner and put the bag off the road.

Remember, Casey is about as lazy as they come.

The door from the garage leads into the side yard, not the back yard.  There is a gate at this door into the back yard.  This means she either had to open the back yard gate on the side of the house, or she had to carry Caylee through the house to get to the backyard.  If she carried her while opening the gate or even after opening the gate, then there was a chance she would have been seen, since the body would have still been in rigor it would not appear that she was carrying a sleeping child.  If she carried her through the house, there are all kinds of things that could have happened, things knocked over, etc. (and don't forget those dogs) since the body would have still be in partial rigor.

Full rigor occurs at about 12 hours after death. After the 12 hour mark the rigor slowly ceases and at around 72 hours rigor disappears. So at 2 1/2 days the body would still be in partial rigor making any kind of transport or bagging difficult.

So what is your theory as to why she backed the car into the garage two times and borrowed a shovel one of the times?  How do you account for 2.6 days of decomp in the car suggested?  I am curious and I was unaware that the only door into and out of the garage is the side door beside the inner door into the house.  I doubt she was cleaning the car only and what was the need for the shovel and why the cadaver dog hits in the back yard?

I think the cadaver dogs hit because articles from the trunk were place in the backyard, either before they were washed or disposed of by Cindy.  I never said I didn't think Caylee was in the trunk (2.6 days of decomp).  I do think she was put in bag at the time of death and there was rip in bag that accounts for the decomp in the trunk (I don't know when the bag ripped), she could have been in trunk longer than 2.6 days if bag ripped later (the 2.6 days refers to when decomp was exposed to oxygen).  If Caylee was doubled bagged, when did that happen?  I don't think Casey cleaned the car, I think Cindy did after it was picked up from tow yard.  It is possible that the borrowing of the shovel has nothing to do with Caylee's death, I don't have a theory on the shovel.  Backing into the garage is something the neighbors stated was not usual, how often did the neighbors watch her come and go?  No theory on this one either.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2008, 11:10:44 AM »

LMAO @ A PR!CK WITH EYES! VERY FUNNY CUZ IT'S TRUE AND THAT'D MAKE A GREAT PIC! 

[/quote]

I found it. 
[/quote]

Nah - it is a naked mole rat - but you must admit it does look like a d**k with eyes!!!!
[/quote]It sure does.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2008, 11:11:16 AM »

I agree with this theory.  I'm still tying to figure out if it was a "Heat of the moment" crime or indeed premeditated.  The chloroform is what is throwing off my belief.  I still think Casey may have struck out at Caylee because Caylee could have been crying for Cindy.  But if there is indeed tape wrapped around the skull and chloroform found in Caylees system, that shoots the heck out of my theory.

Me, too, Charliegirl. I have been along the lines of what LP is saying, that she was using it to keep Caylee quiet. I had even considered that maybe the duct tape (if true) was used to keep her quiet in case she woke up too soon. Anyway, I am at a loss on whether it was truly premeditated....though the searches on the computer sure are good circumstantial evidence.

Does anyone honestly think we will ever know the answers to these questions?  I mean outside of LE coming up with theories from evidence, some of these questions may never be answered.  I don't see Casey ever saying anything that sheds her in a bad light.
/quote]  I am so impressed with these monkey theorys and knoweldge of timelines.  How smart we all are.  I also think that LE have a pretty good idea of what happened, when,etc.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2008, 11:12:06 AM »

There is a statement in the article on page 1 of this thread that I found interesting in light of all of the questioning of Lee being Caylee's father.  Just thought it was interesting that they named the grandparents and "other relatives" rather than saying "uncle"... (perhaps father?)

The child's next of kin, including her mother; grandparents George and Cindy Anthony; and other relatives were notified of the findings before they were made public, according to Garavaglia.

Hmmm, I assumed that this meant the great grandparents.

I don't know, I guess with all of the focus on Lee throughout the investigation, I am surprised that they didn't name him specifically. 
It does seem odd, he must just be one of the other relatives.

or perhaps they didn't want to say "Caylee's uncle" if he is more like "Caylee's father"

It could just be something they do...I mean, how often do they really include aunts and uncles in naming "the next of kin have notified" in such things. I don't hear it often. Plus, if they do know who Caylee's dad is--alive or dead and if he's not Lee--then Caylee could have aunts and uncles on his side, too; because he could have (or have had) sisters and brothers, too. Then, it would make too many to name, or not naming any certain ones out of courtesy for privacy. Too many possibilites here, methinks, to speculate on paternity based solely on this.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2008, 11:12:51 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I found it. 

ROTLMAO!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!![/quote]

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2008, 11:13:05 AM »

Ok.  Previous info from Car: 
-air samples of chloroform
- air samples of decomp
-hair of Caylee's that possibly showed choroform in hair, banding of decomp

NEW Possible info

-Body has been recovered.  It does have some hair.  We may not be able to get toxicology from the hair NOW but we do have a hair that is a match from the car.  That hair, which matches, now becomes mores relevant as it may be better preserved, having been recovered earlier in the process.  THe link and the match is very important.  What can that 1 hair from the car tell us?  We may not know until the new DOCUMENT DUMPS which will be coming again soon....  Since the defense is privy to all forensic info .

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: December 20, 2008, 11:14:18 AM »

Russ there are pictures that show the side door out of the garage, IIRC they are in the last group of pictures from the house search.  I've got to run and don't have time to grab, but I remember that there was a picture of LE going to the back to secure and the door was visible in that picture.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2008, 11:14:40 AM »

Thankyou Today! Indeed the dogs hit in both places..

Thank you tater!! i wonder how well LE looked into this? i know they are working their tails off and Jose Baez the ((edit)) says they are being unproffesional, wait till people know he really is a prick. Anywho, i wonder if they even sifter thru this sand, or looked at it with that UV light. hmm. The indent still pops to me, anyone else see it?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 08:05:59 PM by klaasend » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2008, 11:15:17 AM »

SNIPPED

You have to remember that the A's have two dogs.  There are no leashes out front, so you have to assume the dogs are let out back to do their business.  If there was a body in the back yard those dogs would have gone to check it out.  I cannot imagine any dog that would be lured by the smell of death, its in their genes.  They may not alert like a trained dog, but they would check it out.

Personally, I don't believe a deceased Caylee was ever in the backyard of the A's.  I believe articles from the trunk where placed in the back yard, before they were washed or disposed of. 

With what I can infer from the documents I think she had her in the back yard for a short time.  Here is my timeline.

1. Killed Caylee June15-16
2. Drove around with her for 2.6 days.
3. She backed her car into the garage and borrowed a shovel.  This is when she put her in the yard and in a bag.
4. The next day she backed her car into the garage again.  This is when she realized the dogs would give her away.
5. She drove around the corner and put the bag off the road.

Remember, Casey is about as lazy as they come.

The door from the garage leads into the side yard, not the back yard.  There is a gate at this door into the back yard.  This means she either had to open the back yard gate on the side of the house, or she had to carry Caylee through the house to get to the backyard.  If she carried her while opening the gate or even after opening the gate, then there was a chance she would have been seen, since the body would have still been in rigor it would not appear that she was carrying a sleeping child.  If she carried her through the house, there are all kinds of things that could have happened, things knocked over, etc. (and don't forget those dogs) since the body would have still be in partial rigor.

Full rigor occurs at about 12 hours after death. After the 12 hour mark the rigor slowly ceases and at around 72 hours rigor disappears. So at 2 1/2 days the body would still be in partial rigor making any kind of transport or bagging difficult.

So what is your theory as to why she backed the car into the garage two times and borrowed a shovel one of the times?  How do you account for 2.6 days of decomp in the car suggested?  I am curious and I was unaware that the only door into and out of the garage is the side door beside the inner door into the house.  I doubt she was cleaning the car only and what was the need for the shovel and why the cadaver dog hits in the back yard?

I think the cadaver dogs hit because articles from the trunk were place in the backyard, either before they were washed or disposed of by Cindy.  I never said I didn't think Caylee was in the trunk (2.6 days of decomp).  I do think she was put in bag at the time of death and there was rip in bag that accounts for the decomp in the trunk (I don't know when the bag ripped), she could have been in trunk longer than 2.6 days if bag ripped later (the 2.6 days refers to when decomp was exposed to oxygen).  If Caylee was doubled bagged, when did that happen?  I don't think Casey cleaned the car, I think Cindy did after it was picked up from tow yard.  It is possible that the borrowing of the shovel has nothing to do with Caylee's death, I don't have a theory on the shovel.  Backing into the garage is something the neighbors stated was not usual, how often did the neighbors watch her come and go?  No theory on this one either.

I know after the third 911 call, the whole family seemed to change but mostly Cindy.  George seemed honest in the interviews with the FBI and the OCSO, but I later came to find out that he lied about the chase which stunned me.  You may be right about washing stuff in the back yard, and it was clear they did a lot of work in the back yard as they said that they rifled through the back yard on the 16th of July looking for a dead Caylee presumably.  They said they moved the playhouse, etc. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2008, 11:15:22 AM »

I think Cindy hosed down items that were in the car, could be why the dogs hit in the backyard. You can just imagine what she all hauled out of the car and cleaned.

I hadn't thought of this before. You might very well be right. Someone could have hosed stuff off. Interesting theory.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2008, 11:17:03 AM »

I hadn't thought of this before. You might very well be right. Someone could have hosed stuff off. Interesting theory.

She did launder clothing and a utensil from the car and that was admitted to.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2008, 11:18:28 AM »

I agree with this theory.  I'm still tying to figure out if it was a "Heat of the moment" crime or indeed premeditated.  The chloroform is what is throwing off my belief.  I still think Casey may have struck out at Caylee because Caylee could have been crying for Cindy.  But if there is indeed tape wrapped around the skull and chloroform found in Caylees system, that shoots the heck out of my theory.

Me, too, Charliegirl. I have been along the lines of what LP is saying, that she was using it to keep Caylee quiet. I had even considered that maybe the duct tape (if true) was used to keep her quiet in case she woke up too soon. Anyway, I am at a loss on whether it was truly premeditated....though the searches on the computer sure are good circumstantial evidence.

Does anyone honestly think we will ever know the answers to these questions?  I mean outside of LE coming up with theories from evidence, some of these questions may never be answered.  I don't see Casey ever saying anything that sheds her in a bad light.

Again, Charliegirl, a good question. I don't think she will break. I consider that MAYBE if the death penalty was on the table she MIGHT say something...whether it's true or not might be another story, because lack of evidence to cooberate it would keep us from truly knowing. I do think she cares about her own life and fears death herself. I think (just my opinion) that if she thought she might get the death penalty, she might say something to get a lesser charge (maybe agree to manslaughter or something.) However, since Baez is obviously feeding her a line of crap, she might think she's going to get off all together and not make any deals....this is the more likely scenario, I think.

Mommy~

I have wondered numerous times if Casey wasn't close to taking and Baez has kept her from it.  Most recently being after the last arrest when detectives gave her the option of turning right or left.  She called Baez, they took her to jail.  And not to forget about Casey asking to see George alone.  I'm wondering if she wasnt' going to spill to him?  I don't know, but I think you're right on about her loving her own life and not wanting to get the DP.   Everyone keeps talking about Baez being such a lousy lawyer but so far he's managed to keep her from talking
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2008, 11:18:42 AM »

Ok.  Previous info from Car: 
-air samples of chloroform
- air samples of decomp
-hair of Caylee's that possibly showed choroform in hair, banding of decomp

NEW Possible info

-Body has been recovered.  It does have some hair.  We may not be able to get toxicology from the hair NOW but we do have a hair that is a match from the car.  That hair, which matches, now becomes mores relevant as it may be better preserved, having been recovered earlier in the process.  THe link and the match is very important.  What can that 1 hair from the car tell us?  We may not know until the new DOCUMENT DUMPS which will be coming again soon....  Since the defense is privy to all forensic info .

Thank you for this post, I was wondering about the hair. Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.