April 27, 2024, 02:27:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385135 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: December 21, 2008, 11:59:22 AM »

was that you getting nekkid yesterday ? ...no wonder I couldn't find the pics

you really need to eat something 

I lost so much weight, all my girlie parts fell off. 

Um, Another Monkey:  Good Morning/Afternoon!  (I am in AZ, still morning.)  Looks like your forgot to iron your birthday suit!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1481 on: December 21, 2008, 12:01:23 PM »

I find it sickening that Caylee hasn't even had a funeral, and the A's already have a "producer."    I hope they continue suffering!

Lisa
The body hasn't been released to the family yet

Regardless, it is despicable that they have a "producer." 

Lisa
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: December 21, 2008, 12:02:06 PM »

Women in Crime Ink

Scared Monkeys Tonight

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, December 21, 2008 - Tonight’s Guests: ADA Robin Sax, Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch, Victims’ Right Advocate Wendy Murphy and Author Diane Fanning
Tune in tonight LIVE at 9:00 eastern as Dana Pretzer welcomes the following guests:
ADA Robin Sax – She will be discussing her new book “Predators and Child Molesters: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe”

Wendy Murphy, a victims’ rights, sex crimes, violence against women and children advocate and the author of “And Justice for Some” will be discussing the Casey Anthony case and the recent events in the discovery of Caylee Anthony.

Author Diane Fanning will be discussing her new book “The Pastors Wife” the story of the Mary Winkler case. She has also just signed a contract to write a book on the Anthony case

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch will be discussing the Caylee Anthony case.

Well, that's one book I'll never read. There is no way I would ever contribute to that appalling family making blood money off the death of little Caylee. Besides that, having followed the case since the start I don't believe there's much to be learned. The book doesn't have an ending and at this point I doubt the truth will ever be told. Who's words could you believe anyway, surely not KC, JB or the rest of the lying characters.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: December 21, 2008, 12:03:59 PM »

Any PR consultant is going to have to work for their money of they want to change the public's opinion of this bunch.  They asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday ! Think that was when I turned on them. Garrison and Nejame didn't last very long.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: December 21, 2008, 12:04:11 PM »

I find it sickening that Caylee hasn't even had a funeral, and the A's already have a "producer."    I hope they continue suffering!

Lisa
The body hasn't been released to the family yet

Regardless, it is despicable that they have a "producer." 

Lisa

I agree, Lisa. I would not talk to anyone, telling them I am grieving. But you know Lisa, we are normal. The A's have proven time and again from their actions, they are not the norm. What scares me is how much my in-laws think back-asswards just like the A's. I kid you not! I cannot grasp where people get this crazy mixed-up trains of though.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: December 21, 2008, 12:05:48 PM »

A-1... I love you too.  Don't you love me??     

Hi, da spark!   My wrinkles are disturbing, aren't they? I didn't have time to tape them back this morning. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: December 21, 2008, 12:05:54 PM »

Any PR consultant is going to have to work for their money of they want to change the public's opinion of this bunch.  They asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday ! Think that was when I turned on them. Garrison and Nejame didn't last very long.

What? Really? I totally missed this. Could you please elaborate? Thanks.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: December 21, 2008, 12:06:26 PM »

I'd like to know what the hell they have done with every gift card, every present, every ANYTHING meant "for Caylee".

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: December 21, 2008, 12:06:43 PM »

I guess the new toys at the memorial are in better condition that the last batch of toys sent to honor Caylee.  Or could it be that toys are being donated for publicity?  Last time the publicity was not good. 

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

The Anthonys had yet to hire a PR consultant to tell them when they tossed the former "poor condition" toys what was the appropriate response to receiving gifts for Caylee. Now they have someone to tell them what normal earthlings (as opposed to pod people like the Anthonys) would do in that situation. LOL

Seriously, I can only say what I think I would do--God forbid--in this situation. I would take all the toys inside and keep for a while for sheer sentiment. Then, I would donate what I could and toss anything that truly wasn't recoverable (and I mean truly wasn't--like maybe rain mildewed it beyond recovery or such) But I would NOT do it in front of anyone! Even if I had to wait months or have my attorney or someone take it out in boxes...I just wouldn't want anyone to see me throw them out, since I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings for being so kind and showing my daughter love. Just me, though.

NOT just you! That is the normal human response from anyone who has any manners and who can appreciate the care and consideration of fellow human beings. I joke about the Anthonys being pod people, but they do NOT react like most civilized people and that's why most of us cannot feel sympathy for them except for those moments when they are quiet and out of sight. They truly do need a PR firm to tell them how to mimic proper behavior as they apparently don't have a clue. I believe that is a symptom of a sociopath -  lacking human empathy and responses and needing to learn from watching others what is proper behavior.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: December 21, 2008, 12:06:45 PM »

Lisa
It is sickening, and I can guarantee you that will suffer in the future for the way they act at the present time.
  They need to remember that one day this will be something that happened in the past, (although we will always remember Caylee) and one day they will find themselves all alone with no friends and no family , no granddaughter, no Daughter, and if their not careful in the following days.....no son........all alone....There will be no camera's, no lawyers coming every time they call for them, nothing but memories of a little girl that loved them and the realization of the way they acted after she was gone!               I believe the future holds nothing but agony for them!!!!!!!!!! They need to sit back and reflect on what they have already done and see if they cant change their behavior and start doing the right thing!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: December 21, 2008, 12:08:04 PM »

I don't think I will be around for Dana's show.
Did the author have any meetings with Cindy ? How much money is Cindy getting ?
Or has that not happened yet ?
I might get a book, but from the library. Wouldn't want to contribute 5 Canadian cents to that bunch. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: December 21, 2008, 12:08:17 PM »

Shouldn't the Anthonys take those pix of Caylee and the question Have You Seen Me? off their door and window?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1492 on: December 21, 2008, 12:10:06 PM »

Honestly, I am a compassionate person.  But my compassion is gone for the A's when I found out they failed this baby girl in her short life, and now they are failing her after her death.

Lisa
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: December 21, 2008, 12:10:24 PM »

Lisa
It is sickening, and I can guarantee you that will suffer in the future for the way they act at the present time.
  They need to remember that one day this will be something that happened in the past, (although we will always remember Caylee) and one day they will find themselves all alone with no friends and no family , no granddaughter, no Daughter, and if their not careful in the following days.....no son........all alone....There will be no camera's, no lawyers coming every time they call for them, nothing but memories of a little girl that loved them and the realization of the way they acted after she was gone!               I believe the future holds nothing but agony for them!!!!!!!!!! They need to sit back and reflect on what they have already done and see if they cant change their behavior and start doing the right thing!!!

HH, you are so on target with this. I mentioned yesterday how they need to start thinking about their futures. When Casey is convicted they are going to be stuck with each other needing a way to make a living, a place to live, having bills to pay. Will they continue to run Caylee's death into the ground to make money? Maybe so...but who will respect them? Only a very few, I expect.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1494 on: December 21, 2008, 12:11:08 PM »

I don't think I will be around for Dana's show.
Did the author have any meetings with Cindy ? How much money is Cindy getting ?
Or has that not happened yet ?
I might get a book, but from the library. Wouldn't want to contribute 5 Canadian cents to that bunch. 

I hope she is writing from an "Ann Rule" angle.

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1495 on: December 21, 2008, 12:11:24 PM »

Shouldn't the Anthonys take those pix of Caylee and the question Have You Seen Me? off their door and window?
You would think so, but the Anthony family doesn't understand the word appropriate.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1496 on: December 21, 2008, 12:13:55 PM »

Honestly, I am a compassionate person.  But my compassion is gone for the A's when I found out they failed this baby girl in her short life, and now they are failing her after her death.

Lisa
I am a compassionate person as well, but when I see this kind of dispicable behavior I frankly have nothing left but disgust.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: December 21, 2008, 12:17:08 PM »

What? Really? I totally missed this. Could you please elaborate? Thanks.
I read it here. Long time ago. It was on Lee's MySpace. They were also asking for unpaid assistants to be available 24 / 7. So that they could follow up on tips and perhaps go out of town. I don't have the MySpace post, but it was here and commented on at the time, just before Caylee's third birthday. Many things they have done seemed like a cash grab. The donation jars, the fight with Tim Miller over who was to get the money donated :To them or TES. They milked the grieving grandparents for all it was worth.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1498 on: December 21, 2008, 12:17:24 PM »

You would think so, but the Anthony family doesn't understand the word appropriate.

I would even cut them some slack for leaving those posters up. IF someone had just learned that Caylee was gone, that would be HARD to remove them, an admission of letting go of all hope, plus IF someone were holed up in their home grieving, they would not know what the TV cameras see when looking at the house from the outside. You would think that their attorney or someone from the PR firm would remove them very discreetly, if possible, with no fanfare.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: December 21, 2008, 12:19:38 PM »

was that you getting nekkid yesterday ? ...no wonder I couldn't find the pics

you really need to eat something 

I lost so much weight, all my girlie parts fell off. 

Um, Another Monkey:  Good Morning/Afternoon!  (I am in AZ, still morning.)  Looks like your forgot to iron your birthday suit!   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.