April 28, 2024, 12:24:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385267 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: December 21, 2008, 05:24:51 PM »

I find it sickening that Caylee hasn't even had a funeral, and the A's already have a "producer."    I hope they continue suffering!

Lisa
The body hasn't been released to the family yet

Regardless, it is despicable that they have a "producer." 

Lisa

Maybe the producer was hired to produce a great big funeral?

I assume the A'ss will be charging admission for the funeral.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1801 on: December 21, 2008, 05:25:00 PM »

I find it sickening that Caylee hasn't even had a funeral, and the A's already have a "producer."    I hope they continue suffering!

Lisa

Lisa

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1802 on: December 21, 2008, 05:25:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new....warm and freezing (I am among the freezing) I needed to step away for a couple of days...I am glad I did...I feel refreshed and can now celebrate that Caylee was found and is now at Peace with her Lord. Our minister spoke of Caylee this morning.....I was surprised and very pleased.

I scanned to try to catch up....NOTE: can we please watch the quote stacks....

How can the A/s remove what is not theirs? If they take anything from that memorial is it not THEFT??  I think we should all email all the media outlets about this!  The A family seem to feel they are above the law and deserve special treatment.....!!

There is no way in hell they are going to be allowed to meet with Casey privately...ARE THEY FRIGGIN NUTS!!!

My DH and I were talking about the A's today.....anyone wanna take bets on Caylee's funeral? I think it will either be private OR it is going to be the biggest circus Orlando has ever seen! cin-cin will want to sell tickets!!  What a disgrace to humanity these people are.

I listened to parts of Geraldo last night .....I got so angry. I read that some wrote to FOX about Gerladot...so did I and I urge everyone to write to them as well.

3:30 p.m.
Family has not decided when and where the memorial for Caylee will be, but it will be a private memorial.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: December 21, 2008, 05:25:44 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

Don't they.  The only exception that should be made is to allow weapons in for their visit.

I KID!!!

This is very O/T and I apologize in advance.

Cheeky Monkey - what type of monkey did you once tell us your avatar is? Is it some type of Japanese toy? TY

i'm a monchichi.

why thank you.  I'm fond of my name.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: December 21, 2008, 05:25:53 PM »

The Anthony family has decided to donate toys that have been accumulating at a makeshift memorial for Caylee Marie Anthony to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission to help children in need.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, made the announcement at a news conference Sunday afternoon alongside the memorial of balloons, notes, pictures and hundreds of stuffed animals that has been building near the crime scene.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-toys-122108,0,1501806.story

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: December 21, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »

I wish I had the abilty to put my feelings down on paper or on a computer!  I so admire anyone that can!!  Lately, I have even been using the emoticons in my everday talk with other monkeys.  Like when they went back to the Anthony's yesterday, I said monkey shock. At this point, my family has huge concerns! 

MonkeyHaHa   

YUP!! 

Have you or anyone else been talking about this case with someone in real life, not part of this forum, and used initials such as LE, CA, GA, LA, KC, NG, JG, or even LOL ??  Folks tend to look at me sideways and scoot down the bench.  

I don't really discuss this case to people in my "real" live because it so complex and it is so difficult to know where to make the "long story short" part...lol.

That really does sound like a good idea.  My soon to be DIL follows this case, so she's caught up on it all.  It's when she and I are talking and others overhear us, like my sons,    they're like huh?  I said LE one day, and one of them wondered who Ellie was and why was she going to search the A's house?   

I feel so much better now.  Same at my house.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: December 21, 2008, 05:27:33 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.

She won't want to go, I bet.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: December 21, 2008, 05:28:00 PM »

3:42 p.m.
Conway says the family is aware that some are profiteering off of the search for Caylee.  He says the family may take legal action.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Que?!?!?!?!?  Mr. Conway, your clients are projecting!

Lisa

I hope that is not Tim Miller they are talking about.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: December 21, 2008, 05:28:11 PM »

I think if the A's were actually thoughtful and gracious, they would thank people for the outpouring of love for Caylee. but to donate to a charity in Caylee's name.  They act like it is wrong for people to love this child!

Lisa
   Yes that is what they should have done-but for them charity begins at home and stays there.  No it is not wrong to love this child -to bad her mother didnt.  I wake up every day and say I am not going to scared monkeys today( I love all you monkeys } but I cant help myself-cant get Caylee out of my mind.  Most of my friends follow the case in passing.   So I am gratefull to all of you for caring about  this child the way  I do.   Yes strangers can love Caylee and care that her life was taken by someone who should heve been willing to give up her own life to protect her daughter.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: December 21, 2008, 05:29:27 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.
  No

I think my other post was lost.
I said I beleive it is who the priest is. Our priest said he would tell if someone confessed they had killed someone. He would not keep that secert.  In telling LE the priest would not face any legal issue with them.

Wel if she did confess and he is the family pastor it would be interesting where he would draw the line on it. I would think if he had morals of any kind that he would tell LE. Now I found his website the other day and he is an author selling a new book so..........I would hope if she told him and he provided the info to LE it would be for the right reason.

Just thinking out loud here.  I don't think that the police could use her confession to the pastor BECAUSE she would have an expectation of privacy.  Catholic priests are bound by Canon law but many Protestant ministers also provide counseling, individual and family.  I think legally, they are bound the same way a psychologist or counselor would be, by law.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1810 on: December 21, 2008, 05:29:46 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

Oh Hell NO! I'm betting this is going to be the Holyfield vs Tyson fight, including the ear biting!! I wanna see!!
My bets are on Cindy taking KC out by the 3rd round! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: December 21, 2008, 05:30:18 PM »

Lisa

Lisa

I assume the A'ss will be charging admission for the funeral.

No that would be Kid Finders. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: December 21, 2008, 05:30:19 PM »

Remains Discovery: Up-To-The-Minute Updates
Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:02:54 PM

Sunday, Dec. 21
3:42 p.m.
Conway says the family is aware that some are profiteering off of the search for Caylee.  He says the family may take legal action.

3:38 p.m.
Conway said OCSO removed shoes, clothes and other items from the Anthony home during the search on Saturday.

3:30 p.m.
Family has not decided when and where the memorial for Caylee will be, but it will be a private memorial.

3:29 p.m.
Conway says Anthonys were at church this morning and will attend this evening as well.

3:28 p.m.
Conway says all money donated for the search for Caylee will be given to the search for other missing children.

3:25 p.m.
Conway says toys left in Caylee's memory will be donated Sunday evening, possibly to Orlando Rescue Mission.  Anyone who has made a donation and does not agree with the family to have it donated could come pick it up. Conway says Caylee was a kind and sharing toddler and she would have wanted to share her toys.  Cards, candles, letters and balloons will remain with the family.

3:21 p.m.
Brad Conway is now speaking outside of the Anthony family home.

2:55 p.m.
George and Cindy Anthony's attorney Brad Conway is set to make a statement outside of the family home at 3 p.m.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: December 21, 2008, 05:30:51 PM »

OOPS!!!

Wrong thread.

Janet

I'm sure that happens a lot.

I've even done it in the wrong forum, especially if I have windows open into two forums that look the same!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1814 on: December 21, 2008, 05:31:23 PM »

I have been so totally perplexed by the A's and it has just "bugged" me to no end that there was something I just couldn't put my finger on.  Like how in the hell could Casey and Cindy be living in two seemingly parallel worlds and keep track of every damn detail of all of this fiction and coding and grain of truth?  Like Cindy was able to repeat every last detail of that Tampa trip....on and on, over & over.  Then in the jailhouse visits, you could see that Cindy was asking these questions that she was having a difficult time "un-coding".  And how was Cindy able to re-spin the story shortly after the 911 call?  What changed?  

Lee gave us a hint as to some of the dynamics when "the last date anyone saw Caylee" came up to be wrong.  Cops wanted to know "how come Casey and Cindy made the same date error".  He said "Casey heard Cindy say that and she just used the same date?  WTF????  And when you see George at a total loss as to what the story is "supposed" to be and looks to Cindy.

I think I have found a part of the answer.  Please read this and let me know what you think.  (LOL...I was blown away when I first read it...and moved on...but then it started "nagging" me....and went back ...read it again....it was a truly AHA moment!  Then when I read the "comments"...I was totally in awe.

Thank you for any feedback you may have on this as my mind is truly spinning matching up all the "confirmations" I am "hooking up" thinking back about a lot of things.

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

Oh my Gawd... there is a whole world of KC's out there.  Lord help us.  That was so creepy.  That is KC... Good God.

That is what I thought also in the beginning.  Then I read about all the "famous" people that were able to "channel" this "talent" to the good.  

However, there was one comment that admitted to LOSING A LITTLE CONTROL  of keeping them separate.  The one where she almost told her brother about a convo that she had with one of his friends...(she remembered that it was in her "imaginary life").  Thank you for your comments...was wondering if I was "crazy" for seeing this connection.  

What was described seems W - A - Y beyond what I would call daydreaming. Very strange... "Imaginary life" ??????? I guess I don't have one and I had no idea that a lot of people do. Maybe that explains why some people's thinking seems to me like it occurs in a parallel universe.

What I think is really the interesting part is that I have CONVINCED myself that both Cindy and Casey so this.  

I think I need to make an appointment with Wyks.  

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: December 21, 2008, 05:31:56 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.

not if she had to wear that ugly old jumpsuit
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: December 21, 2008, 05:33:10 PM »

I wish I had the abilty to put my feelings down on paper or on a computer!  I so admire anyone that can!!  Lately, I have even been using the emoticons in my everday talk with other monkeys.  Like when they went back to the Anthony's yesterday, I said monkey shock. At this point, my family has huge concerns! 

MonkeyHaHa   

YUP!! 

Have you or anyone else been talking about this case with someone in real life, not part of this forum, and used initials such as LE, CA, GA, LA, KC, NG, JG, or even LOL ??  Folks tend to look at me sideways and scoot down the bench.  

I don't really discuss this case to people in my "real" live because it so complex and it is so difficult to know where to make the "long story short" part...lol.

That really does sound like a good idea.  My soon to be DIL follows this case, so she's caught up on it all.  It's when she and I are talking and others overhear us, like my sons,    they're like huh?  I said LE one day, and one of them wondered who Ellie was and why was she going to search the A's house?   

My son and daughter visited last night and they mentioned "oh they found that little girl in FL" when it came on the news.  I just put on Dateline and kind of filled them in during the commercial breaks as to "what the truth" was when all of the "events" were happening....they just sat there with their mouths open (especially when they showed the "interview with C&G "spinning" and I told them how they were out & out lying and what the truth was)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1817 on: December 21, 2008, 05:33:30 PM »

Lisa

These people are absolutely F'ING NUTZ...Meet with her privately so they can get there stories straight!The Anthony's are FREAKING out..HaHaHaHa.NO IMMUNITY PERIOD..

omigosh, just what i was thinking!  they just want to regroup and get their stories straight.  NO WAY!!   

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: December 21, 2008, 05:34:07 PM »

Nope.  She won't.  She'll just want to order some chips, candy and pop to enjoy while she sits in her cell and plays cards or reads.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: December 21, 2008, 05:34:37 PM »

3:28 p.m.
Conway says all money donated for the search for Caylee will be given to the search for other missing children.

aka Kid Finders in the hopes that they will finally be able to find a missing child

aka=also known as
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.