April 19, 2024, 02:57:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To: WhiskeyGirl  (Read 1395 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« on: December 19, 2008, 10:41:03 PM »

Rather than trying to post on every thread you've created, I thought I would put it all in one place rather than duplicating the same feelings.

I may not post here much anymore, with the election over and the Caylee Anthony and Natalee cases keeping me busy,  I do come here and read up, just don't post.. I very much appreciate what you bring here.  It is very thought provoking and educational, especially in the state of our economy.   So, whether you get many replies,  there are readers and I for one appreciate what you bring here.

Keep up the great work and when other things slow down, I'll be back to post Very Happy

Thank you!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »

Thank you for your post.  I never followed politics much before this election.  Probably two years ago I could not name the current VP.  Politics is a shocking thing and I've learned so much these past twelve months.

I like to share ideas and have learned much from the people here at SM.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.