April 19, 2024, 08:12:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407474 times)
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: December 22, 2008, 08:36:12 PM »

ASKING FOR DONATIONS???

Now that takes the cake. They want a "private service" for Caylee but they want the public to pay for it?
I don't think so!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: December 22, 2008, 08:36:16 PM »

good God, Jessie was Caylee's first Santa. he is crying and so am I
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1022 on: December 22, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »

Thanks Wyks, I left a message for Caylee. It was for her only, not Cindy, George, etc. I am very proud I didn't leave my thoughts for George and Cindy, but it is for Caylee. Thanks again!

Good for you, joesamas mama!!  I know how hard it was to do, I felt the same way!  And you're welcome.   

Wyks, I had to rewrite it at least twice.

Yeah, I hear ya!  It was hard for me to focus, with the rest of what's going on atm. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1023 on: December 22, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »

Jesse said a piece of paper couldn't tell him not to love Caylee like his own daughter!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1024 on: December 22, 2008, 08:39:32 PM »

Did you see how Jesse lit up when NG asked him about his best memory of Caylee? OMG he bought a cheap Santa suit so she could sit on Santa's lap for pictures!! God love him!!!

I just so started crying, you wouldnt understand, he is still nicer than this personally. He used the exact words he told me, he said he couldnt figure out why casey had changed so much because she used to dote on caylee. i said tha earlier today. he is the sweetest guy

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1025 on: December 22, 2008, 08:40:52 PM »

The one thing i hate about nancy grace is her lines are always busy. when u do get thru they hang up on you. and they let the DUMBEST people ask the stupidest questions that have already been asked by another stupid person...uhhh i hate it!

And they ALWAYS start off with "I have a question" after NG says "What's your question?" Duh!

LOL Scatty, so true!  And then the usual, omg Nancy, I just love your show! 'thank you thank you from NG'.. And then, your twins are sooooo gorgeous!  'yes i know arent' they?  thank you from NG'.. And I'm like -- GET ON WITH IT!!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1026 on: December 22, 2008, 08:41:41 PM »

Slightly off topic, but I have been listening to Dana's show from last night.

I have never listened to him because his avi scared me.

That man is brilliant! I love how he just lets the people he is interviewing talk. Unlike Nancy Grace (hate her nose breathing face). He needs a show on tv. Plus he has that Canadian voice.

Sorry I said I wouldn't be off topic anymore tonight!

Dana's show is a good topic 
He's AWESOME! And I got to hear Red too! Red's voice isn't what I thought it would be though. I thought he would sound like Charelton Heston in Ten Commandments, but he sounds like a cool hippie. I love him even more!!!!

OMG,That is so funny. 
I hope Red won't be mad at me, he has a nice voice, I just thought it would be more like Moses.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: December 22, 2008, 08:42:26 PM »

I sent an email to NG about that Trust also.

Thanks Today!  She must have read that right away and busted her ass getting it ready for her show.   

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: December 22, 2008, 08:43:15 PM »

Jessie had to be Caylee's Santa cause the Anthony's just could not get her to the mall to see Santa. I am happy this one time that they were so selfish because Jessie has a wonderful memory of his special time with Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1029 on: December 22, 2008, 08:43:37 PM »

I now more than EVER feel that Casey killed Caylee out of pure jealousy. She hated that Cindy payed more attention to Caylee, and now Jesse drops this bombshell. Also remember when Kristina visted KC in jail and said that if anything ever happend to Caylee she'd die and Casey commented something like "Oh my god I don't even want to talk to you right now." or something like that.

Kristina " does tony have anything to do with caylee?" "No tony had nothing to do with Caylee" ....Kristina " Casey i swear to god if anything happens to that little girl ill die, ill just die"

"oh well, wow calling you guys was a waste a fu***** waste"
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 08:55:15 PM by klaasend » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: December 22, 2008, 08:43:48 PM »

The one thing i hate about nancy grace is her lines are always busy. when u do get thru they hang up on you. and they let the DUMBEST people ask the stupidest questions that have already been asked by another stupid person...uhhh i hate it!

And they ALWAYS start off with "I have a question" after NG says "What's your question?" Duh!

LOL Scatty, so true!  And then the usual, omg Nancy, I just love your show! 'thank you thank you from NG'.. And then, your twins are sooooo gorgeous!  'yes i know arent' they?  thank you from NG'.. And I'm like -- GET ON WITH IT!!   

Must be true that you get brainwashed by watching too much tv. I find myself looking forward to and enjoying looking at the latest pictures of the twins........
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1031 on: December 22, 2008, 08:45:29 PM »

I now more than EVER feel that Casey killed Caylee out of pure jealousy. She hated that Cindy payed more attention to Caylee, and now Jesse drops this bombshell. Also remember when Kristina visted KC in jail and said that if anything ever happend to Caylee she'd die and Casey commented something like "Oh my god I don't even want to talk to you right now." or something like that.

Kristina " does tony have anything to do with caylee?" "No tony had nothing to do with Caylee" ....Kristina " Casey i swear to god if anything happens to that little girl ill die, ill just die"

"oh well, wow calling you guys was a waste a fu***** waste"

DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT???? RIGHT NOW WITH CINDYS INVESTIGATION WITH LE..SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT JESSE AND SHE SAYS SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT OF< CASEY TOLD HIM CAYLEE WAS WITH THE NANNY< AND THAT WAS A....AND THAT.....

SHE WAS GOIING TO SAY IT WAS A LIE!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 08:55:35 PM by klaasend » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: December 22, 2008, 08:47:30 PM »

That man is brilliant! I love how he just lets the people he is interviewing talk. Unlike Nancy Grace (hate her nose breathing face). He needs a show on tv. Plus he has that Canadian voice.

He's AWESOME! And I got to hear Red too! Red's voice isn't what I thought it would be though. I thought he would sound like Charelton Heston in Ten Commandments, but he sounds like a cool hippie. I love him even more!!!!

OMG,That is so funny. 
I hope Red won't be mad at me, he has a nice voice, I just thought it would be more like Moses.

Why no,I don't think that would make him mad.I do the same thing Joesamas.I always have mental pictures and voices when I read.Wait a minute....does that make sense?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1033 on: December 22, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »

Someone needs to fix that lump on Dr. Purrrrr Purrrrr's head!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: December 22, 2008, 08:48:30 PM »

LP just said that the first time he went into the athony house to talk to them-they spend the whole time trying to convince him jessie did it.  Then Jose said the same thing LP.  Jessie I think is still in love with KC-cant  belive in his hear she did it. Jes better start using his head and forget his heart.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1035 on: December 22, 2008, 08:53:09 PM »

OMG,That is so funny. 

Why no,I don't think that would make him mad.I do the same thing Joesamas.I always have mental pictures and voices when I read.Wait a minute....does that make sense?   
Thanks Trimm, thought I was crazy. Since I have been on the monkeys, I think people really look like their avatars. You were digger, but now are a tiny tinkerbell.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1036 on: December 22, 2008, 08:53:56 PM »

LP just said that the first time he went into the athony house to talk to them-they spend the whole time trying to convince him jessie did it.  Then Jose said the same thing LP.  Jessie I think is still in love with KC-cant  belive in his hear she did it. Jes better start using his head and forget his heart.

Hes still in love with what they had way back when. Casey played with his emotions, using the baby to hurt him *not letting him see her*...then they started dating again, and she broke up with him because she wanted to be single or something like that. Then she still texted him almost everyday flirting with him, making him think he had a chance.. dont get me wrong, he has dated...and although he still felt for her *i dont think he does anymore* he was hurt by her actions. NYITALIANO3 *anthony rusciano* was jesses friend through the police academy..and well we all know what she did with him. she was a messed up twit

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: December 22, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »

Did you see how Jesse lit up when NG asked him about his best memory of Caylee? OMG he bought a cheap Santa suit so she could sit on Santa's lap for pictures!! God love him!!!
  Yes and the anthony accuse him of killing caylee-he sounds like he is the only that really loved caylee
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: December 22, 2008, 08:55:34 PM »

Children Receive Toys From Caylee Anthony Memorial

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cynthia Melendez and her four children were forced into the Orlando Union Rescue Mission shelter a month ago. She lost her job and worried her children wouldn't have a Christmas. Now, she'll benefit from the community's outpouring over the Caylee Anthony tragedy.

"It's a blessing to them, but it’s heartbreaking at the same time," said Melendez.

Employees at the Mission unloaded armfuls of stuffed animals and toys brought from the Caylee Anthony memorial site where the child's remains were found more than a week ago. All 85 children staying at the shelter picked out a toy for Christmas. George and Cindy Anthony said their granddaughter was a giving child who liked to share and would have wanted this to happen.

The children at the mission couldn't stop singing and smiling when they saw the gifts under the tree, Monday morning.

"I feel excited, happy and thankful," said Katherine Lane, one of the children. When asked if she knew who had donated the presents, she answered, "Caylee and her grandparents."

Some parents said they were praying for the Anthonys and a few even said they sympathize with Casey Anthony, who stands accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter. She could go to prison for life is she's convicted. A tentative trial date has been set for March of 2009.

"I hope the courts understand that she was a young mom and there are hard times," said Jennifer Gonzalez.

Dozens of people have contacted WFTV, saying they were upset the Anthonys donated the items instead of leaving them at the memorial But parents at the shelter believe it's one way to keep alive Caylee's memory and help children who didn't think they'd receive anything this holiday season.

"I will tell my children that this was given to a child who lost her life, but you are living in her memory," said one mother.

What the hell is wrong with people???  I am raising 12 kids thru "hard times".  7 bio and 5 who have come home on airplanes.  That statement makes me furious.  Everybody goes thru hard times.  Most  don't murder their children.

Can I just say that it is people like you that make me keep the faith in people.
12 kids!?!?, I have 2 and whinge about that....Bless you

Thanks, we are really lucky.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1039 on: December 22, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »

Must be true that you get brainwashed by watching too much tv. I find myself looking forward to and enjoying looking at the latest pictures of the twins........

Ordinarily I'd enjoy that too.  I just get impatient with the commercials every couple of minutes, NG's cutting someone off before they can finish their answer, and the lead-in for each phone call that lasts too long.  I like NG!!  Hang onto every word.  I just get too impatient for more.. more.. more.    

But I moved and don't get cable yet.  I appreciate hearing what goes on from our monkey friends who share. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.