April 23, 2024, 01:21:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407820 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1100 on: December 22, 2008, 10:09:17 PM »

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

---------

There are no words... 

OMG WTF - they want the public to pay for a funeral that they have already said they DO NOT want the public to have anything to do with?   

Klaas,I could never under any circumstances appeal to the public to pay for my Grandchild's funeral. Awful,just awful.   
   If these people behaved like normal grieving grand parents and showed any concern for poor Caylee--and could not afford a funeral---the public would donate money and pay for this child burial.  Instead of writing this post I would be writing out a check-as so many other of you monkeys would. The Nerve of them-bury her she is nothing but bones---thanks to KC and her lies and them for standing by her and not giving a thought for Caylee
I wrote an e-mail to the paper telling them that there was funds set up for a funeral in the Help Find Caylee Maria Anthony Trust Agreement.  I told them I would donate for a proper funeral for this precious baby if I knew the A's wouldn't get a dime in case of excess of donations.  I said that the extra donations should go to TES for all the time they spent on this case.  I asked about all the money they got for appearances and pictures they sold of Caylee and KC. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: December 22, 2008, 10:16:54 PM »

I now more than EVER feel that Casey killed Caylee out of pure jealousy. She hated that Cindy payed more attention to Caylee, and now Jesse drops this bombshell. Also remember when Kristina visted KC in jail and said that if anything ever happend to Caylee she'd die and Casey commented something like "Oh my god I don't even want to talk to you right now." or something like that.

Kristina " does tony have anything to do with caylee?" "No tony had nothing to do with Caylee" ....Kristina " Casey i swear to god if anything happens to that little girl ill die, ill just die"

"oh well, wow calling you guys was a waste a fu***** waste"

DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT???? RIGHT NOW WITH CINDYS INVESTIGATION WITH LE..SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT JESSE AND SHE SAYS SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT OF< CASEY TOLD HIM CAYLEE WAS WITH THE NANNY< AND THAT WAS A....AND THAT.....

SHE WAS GOIING TO SAY IT WAS A LIE!

ooooooooooo!!   

I realize this is significant ....i just need a monkey to explain the siginficance of it better, if possible???

TIA

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: December 22, 2008, 10:17:50 PM »

Tip Line:

1-800-U-SUCKAS

they think we're  stupid or something??

I have followed a lot of cases and trials, please if anyone has ever heard of a tip line like this, I would really be interested. What kind of tips does that clown expect to receive, I saw Zanny run from the woods?

The closest Biaz might get to a tip is from a guy who might be able to identify the back of her head.  Maybe, just maybe some guy saw her bobbing up and down that night

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: December 22, 2008, 10:21:19 PM »

1.  Casey killed Caylee because she was jealous of Caylee
2.  Casey killed Caylee because she (Casey) is a spiteful bitch

KLASS I THINK YOU ARE AMAZING.
Thanks for putting one and two together.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: December 22, 2008, 10:21:23 PM »

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

---------

There are no words... 

OMG WTF - they want the public to pay for a funeral that they have already said they DO NOT want the public to have anything to do with?   

Klaas,I could never under any circumstances appeal to the public to pay for my Grandchild's funeral. Awful,just awful.   
   If these people behaved like normal grieving grand parents and showed any concern for poor Caylee--and could not afford a funeral---the public would donate money and pay for this child burial.  Instead of writing this post I would be writing out a check-as so many other of you monkeys would. The Nerve of them-bury her she is nothing but bones---thanks to KC and her lies and them for standing by her and not giving a thought for Caylee
I wrote an e-mail to the paper telling them that there was funds set up for a funeral in the Help Find Caylee Maria Anthony Trust Agreement.  I told them I would donate for a proper funeral for this precious baby if I knew the A's wouldn't get a dime in case of excess of donations.  I said that the extra donations should go to TES for all the time they spent on this case.  I asked about all the money they got for appearances and pictures they sold of Caylee and KC. 

Caylee was precious and deserves a decent burial.  The Anthonys' are making money for photos and God only know what else.  There is no reason for them to beg for money from the public.  I would never give the Anthonys a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: December 22, 2008, 10:22:14 PM »

Greta is covering the Caylee case right now and will be covering the Madeline McCann case tonight too.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: December 22, 2008, 10:24:00 PM »

O/T Klaasend, I tried to post a note on the front page, it waited, then disappeared and said error.  Do you know if it is down???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: December 22, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »

petition overview | letter
Caylee's Law- A law to protect Children
Target:
Congress and Senate
Sponsored by:
Diana

Caylee's Law is so that no parent or family member of a missing or murdered child can profit in any form.  This includes, sales of video, pictures, etc.  also included is movies, books, magazine, tabloid or any other form of media.

Caylee's Law should also include a specific timeline that is required for a parent, caregiver is required to report the child missing to Law Enforcement.

Thanks Boo.    Good LAW to have passed ASAP.
WHODATHOUGHT we'd ever need laws like this.

SO SAD.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1108 on: December 22, 2008, 10:25:29 PM »

I am so sick of the Anthony's and their antics, profiting off of their granddaughter, hiring attorneys, bad mouthing heroes like Tim Miller,  while supporting that scumbag of a daughter! 

Now they want the public to pay for the funeral?  Just how freaking nuts is that.

I distinctly remember not having the cash to pay for our sons' funeral. We put it on a credit card!  I know they have one since we have all heard how Casey used them all the time.

Not one time did the money ever cross our mind, it was a non issue. We were concerned for our family, and people who loved him. We charged the fee to have him brought home, the casket, the funeral home expenses, the family car, the plot and the marker, and we never once worried about where the money would come from. We never asked for a penny from anyone, nor did anyone other than my husband and I know that we didn't have the money.

Less than 90 days later we did it all over again after my husbands father was murdered. We never contemplated asking for someone else to pay, although we did bury him at a National cemetery since he was a veteran, but it still was not free, and all the other charges were in no way covered.

You know what?  God provided for us. Sympathy cards came, and many of them included a $20 bill, or a $50 check, my husband got an amazing bonus that year, and somehow it all worked out in the end.

This is the last thing they will EVER do for Caylee, and they don't have the common decency to do it without exploiting her. They are selfish, dishonest, and lack any moral character whatsoever.  They can't afford a casket, have the funeral at "their" church, and buy a plot and marker, but they cans stay at the Ritz?

I am so furious I just can't even see straight!

I am so very sorry about your son and father in-law, and I certainly understand how furious you feel. When my mom died, my dad and I never thought about money, and believe me we are not rich, but we managed to give her a very nice funeral. The nerve of these people gets to me so bad, I have never seen such actions in my life. Maybe they can sell one of their cars to help with funeral expenses, since neither one works, why would they need two cars.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: December 22, 2008, 10:26:17 PM »

LOL Yeah, the Milsteads should foot the bill for the funeral.  They have a lot of money.  And Georgie was convinced he and Lee were going to get paying jobs with their organization.  Now that Caylee is known to be dead, the Milsteads do not need them any more.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: December 22, 2008, 10:27:29 PM »

Klaas in deep thought!!  LOL
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1111 on: December 22, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »

Mark Furhman discussing this case with Greta OTR.

Lisa
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: December 22, 2008, 10:29:05 PM »

It would be nice if Caylee's Law would include something about people who give false information and relatives who try to deliberately mislead the police and perpetuate a huge lie.  I just do not believe that the Anthony investigators ever were doing surveillance on any people that they thought had Caylee.  Nor do I think they had proof that Caylee had been moved around nine times.  Those things are fraudulent and they may have been designed not just to mislead cops but to get people to send donations.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: December 22, 2008, 10:29:54 PM »

you guys with all due respect are the ABSOLUTELY funniest people I have met in a backwards sorta way, this is not a fluke or a huge waste of time, I absolutely mean it...

Glad to see you reaching out.

my AVI hot tub man says reach out and touch THIS!

(klass DID IT. )

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: December 22, 2008, 10:32:03 PM »

What did Fuhrman say?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1115 on: December 22, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »

Klaas in deep thought!!  LOL

Looks to me like she's able to see the dude in the hottub more clearly.  heh

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: December 22, 2008, 10:35:52 PM »

Cindy and George would not have to be asking for donations to cover the costs of burying Caylee Marie's remains if it had not been for the charade of the past nine months.  If these grandparents had administered some "tough love" and ... assisted the investigation by confronting and demanding their lying daughter reveal the truth encompassing the disappearance of Caylee Marie ... Monkeys and America would have upheld them every step of their journey into H--- as they came to terms with the realization that they would never again embrace their precious grandaughter.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: December 22, 2008, 10:36:27 PM »

Hi again Monkey's.
It's hot here again today and the air conditioner is going hell for leather!

I would like your opinion on something....if the prosecution goes for murder 1 and/or the death penalty and doesn't offer a downgrade option to the jury...do you think there is a good chance she could walk?

The jury will decide guilt first on the murder one.  Then they will vote on the sentencing phase.  What they have said is that some jurors, the ones that don't believe in the death sentence, are less likely to vote guilty of murder one if they know the choice of death will be possible during the sentencing phase.

Hi Klaas,
the reason I am asking is because I viewed this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNEiUxtp4A4
In it a defense lawyer says that if the prosecution goes for murder 1 and no downgrades are offered to the jury, that she has a good chance of bein acquited.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: December 22, 2008, 10:38:10 PM »

I am so sick of the Anthony's and their antics, profiting off of their granddaughter, hiring attorneys, bad mouthing heroes like Tim Miller,  while supporting that scumbag of a daughter! 

Now they want the public to pay for the funeral?  Just how freaking nuts is that.

I distinctly remember not having the cash to pay for our sons' funeral. We put it on a credit card!  I know they have one since we have all heard how Casey used them all the time.

Not one time did the money ever cross our mind, it was a non issue. We were concerned for our family, and people who loved him. We charged the fee to have him brought home, the casket, the funeral home expenses, the family car, the plot and the marker, and we never once worried about where the money would come from. We never asked for a penny from anyone, nor did anyone other than my husband and I know that we didn't have the money.

Less than 90 days later we did it all over again after my husbands father was murdered. We never contemplated asking for someone else to pay, although we did bury him at a National cemetery since he was a veteran, but it still was not free, and all the other charges were in no way covered.

You know what?  God provided for us. Sympathy cards came, and many of them included a $20 bill, or a $50 check, my husband got an amazing bonus that year, and somehow it all worked out in the end.

This is the last thing they will EVER do for Caylee, and they don't have the common decency to do it without exploiting her. They are selfish, dishonest, and lack any moral character whatsoever.  They can't afford a casket, have the funeral at "their" church, and buy a plot and marker, but they cans stay at the Ritz?

I am so furious I just can't even see straight!

Orchid I am so sorry for your losses.

You have alot of angels.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: December 22, 2008, 10:39:10 PM »

O/T Klaasend, I tried to post a note on the front page, it waited, then disappeared and said error.  Do you know if it is down???

No, front page isn't down.  Did you do the math question right?  LOL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.