April 18, 2024, 12:37:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407189 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1120 on: December 22, 2008, 10:39:57 PM »

1.  Casey killed Caylee because she was jealous of Caylee
2.  Casey killed Caylee because she (Casey) is a spiteful bitch

KLASS I THINK YOU ARE AMAZING.
Thanks for putting one and two together.

Klaas in deep thought!!  LOL

Looks to me like she's able to see the dude in the hottub more clearly.  heh

Oh yes!!     She is a frisky monkey - don't you think??
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1121 on: December 22, 2008, 10:40:49 PM »

Hey mytime!  Am thinking you missed my reply to you last night.  Here tis, am hoping I linked it right.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4278.msg596298#msg596298

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: December 22, 2008, 10:41:10 PM »

O/T Klaasend, I tried to post a note on the front page, it waited, then disappeared and said error.  Do you know if it is down???

No, front page isn't down.  Did you do the math question right?  LOL 
I  guess, Dolce says 2, 2, the answer is always 2.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: December 22, 2008, 10:41:33 PM »

O/T Klaasend, I tried to post a note on the front page, it waited, then disappeared and said error.  Do you know if it is down???

A1 ... Klaas is always having to retrieve my posts on the front page from a "spam" file.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: December 22, 2008, 10:42:39 PM »

Here, the A's don't need donations.  The State of Florida will pay for it.

What are some of the ways in which crime victims can be compensated in Florida in civil cases?

Jason Turchin: There are three different ways a crime victim can be compensated in Florida. There’s restitution, in which the judge in a criminal case orders the defendant to pay back certain things to the victim. There’s the Florida Crime Victims’ Compensation Fund, which is put out by the Florida Attorney General’s Office and helps to compensate victims. Victims can apply for compensation and the Fund helps to compensate them for certain actual losses. Finally, there’s the civil case, in which the victim can file a claim for different types of damages.

You’ve mentioned a Florida Victim’s Compensation Fund. What is that?

Jason Turchin: The Florida Attorney General has set up a fund to give some kind of assistance to victims of crime who either don’t have the benefit of pursuing a civil case where maybe there’s just nobody else who could have prevented it aside from the perpetrator or, unfortunately like most victims in Florida, just don’t know that they have the right to pursue a civil case. The compensation fund is set up to help offset some of the costs that a lot of crime victims endure as a result of the crime. Usually it’s aside from restitution. The forms are available through the Attorney General’s office and victims can even download the application from the Attorney General’s website. There are certain qualifications that the victim has to have in order to get the benefits from the program. If they qualify for it, the Attorney General’s office sends them a check or sends the check to whomever they may owe money to as a result of the crime. It helps cover things like wage loss, property damage, funeral expenses, medical treatment, mental health treatment, etc. It usually provides assistance right away. If the victim decides that they’re going to pursue the victim’s compensation fund, they can still pursue a civil claim and they can still pursue restitution.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: December 22, 2008, 10:42:44 PM »

A1 ... Klaas is always having to retrieve my posts on the front page from a "spam" file.

Janet
Hi Janet, how are you and Duckie??? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: December 22, 2008, 10:43:40 PM »

Hi again Monkey's.
It's hot here again today and the air conditioner is going hell for leather!

I would like your opinion on something....if the prosecution goes for murder 1 and/or the death penalty and doesn't offer a downgrade option to the jury...do you think there is a good chance she could walk?

The jury will decide guilt first on the murder one.  Then they will vote on the sentencing phase.  What they have said is that some jurors, the ones that don't believe in the death sentence, are less likely to vote guilty of murder one if they know the choice of death will be possible during the sentencing phase.

Hi Klaas,
the reason I am asking is because I viewed this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNEiUxtp4A4
In it a defense lawyer says that if the prosecution goes for murder 1 and no downgrades are offered to the jury, that she has a good chance of bein acquited.

Right, but pretty much a mute point because this was discussed prior to finding the body.  That's is exactly whey I believe they intitially took the DP off the table.  NOW that Caylee's body has been found it's a different story.  To be honest, I'd rather have Casey rot in jail anyway 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1127 on: December 22, 2008, 10:44:00 PM »

you guys with all due respect are the ABSOLUTELY funniest people I have met in a backwards sorta way, this is not a fluke or a huge waste of time, I absolutely mean it...

Glad to see you reaching out.

my AVI hot tub man says reach out and touch THIS!

(klass DID IT. )

klaas reached out and touched?      

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1128 on: December 22, 2008, 10:44:46 PM »

Hey mytime!  Am thinking you missed my reply to you last night.  Here tis, am hoping I linked it right.   

Thank you - I read it today but didnt have time to reply!  Interesting but difficult profession - I would think!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: December 22, 2008, 10:45:17 PM »

Janet

Not always Janet, just sometimes when you have links.  For some reason it reads it as spam.  I did check the spam folder and I don't see anything from Always 1 unless she's posting on the front page under an assumed nickname, LOL 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: December 22, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »

1.  Casey killed Caylee because she was jealous of Caylee
2.  Casey killed Caylee because she (Casey) is a spiteful bitch

KLASS I THINK YOU ARE AMAZING.
Thanks for putting one and two together.

Klaas in deep thought!!  LOL

Looks to me like she's able to see the dude in the hottub more clearly.  heh

Oh yes!!     She is a frisky monkey - don't you think??

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1131 on: December 22, 2008, 10:47:50 PM »

Hi again Monkey's.

I would like your opinion on something....if the prosecution goes for murder 1 and/or the death penalty and doesn't offer a downgrade option to the jury...do you think there is a good chance she could walk?

The jury will decide guilt first on the murder one.  Then they will vote on the sentencing phase.  What they have said is that some jurors, the ones that don't believe in the death sentence, are less likely to vote guilty of murder one if they know the choice of death will be possible during the sentencing phase.

Hi Klaas,
the reason I am asking is because I viewed this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNEiUxtp4A4
In it a defense lawyer says that if the prosecution goes for murder 1 and no downgrades are offered to the jury, that she has a good chance of bein acquited.

Right, but pretty much a mute point because this was discussed prior to finding the body.  That's is exactly whey I believe they intitially took the DP off the table.  NOW that Caylee's body has been found it's a different story.  To be honest, I'd rather have Casey rot in jail anyway 

I have mixed feelings!  Living on death row is so much more restrictive so.....I am leaning toward that!!
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1132 on: December 22, 2008, 10:49:02 PM »

Hi again Monkey's.

Hi Klaas,

Makes sense as they hadn't discovered the body...however there is no actual casue of death.
Yes there is A LOT of evidence to come in regards to what was found with the body but stranger things have happened.
I hope to God that she doesn't get off on a technicality.
I too think jail, hard time, is the best scenario for this "woman".
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1133 on: December 22, 2008, 10:49:09 PM »

Thank you - I read it today but didnt have time to reply!  Interesting but difficult profession - I would think!

That's for sure.. yet rewarding in it's own way.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: December 22, 2008, 10:50:18 PM »

Janet
Hi Janet, how are you and Duckie??? 

Hi A1.  Ducky is just find but ... I have a terrible cold.  I have had a busy day doing last minute stuff for the BIG DAY.  Snow and ice is everywhere ... stores were crowded ...  and ... right now I am wiped.  I do believe I am going to take some drugs and ... call it an early night.  However ... if I can talk hubby into it ... a game of scrabble and a cuppa tea with Christmas music playing in the background would be nice.

How are you doing A1?  I has been a while.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1135 on: December 22, 2008, 10:50:18 PM »

What did Fuhrman say?

Basically that the state has had a case since the beginning of August and what happened with the meter reader and the tips is not a big deal.  Not really anything new.

Lisa
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1136 on: December 22, 2008, 10:50:46 PM »

Thanks monkeys, I just am so angry. I just can't believe that they are acting like this. Not sure why I am surprised. I guess I'm not, I am HIGHLY OFFENDED, (again)

I can't believe they are even having the conversation about how they are going to pay for a funeral. It was something we never had, and it is my only reference point to what we would do. Granted our situation as horrible as it was, did not compare with this.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: December 22, 2008, 10:51:00 PM »

Here, the A's don't need donations.  The State of Florida will pay for it.

What are some of the ways in which crime victims can be compensated in Florida in civil cases?

Jason Turchin: There are three different ways a crime victim can be compensated in Florida. There’s restitution, in which the judge in a criminal case orders the defendant to pay back certain things to the victim. There’s the Florida Crime Victims’ Compensation Fund, which is put out by the Florida Attorney General’s Office and helps to compensate victims. Victims can apply for compensation and the Fund helps to compensate them for certain actual losses. Finally, there’s the civil case, in which the victim can file a claim for different types of damages.

You’ve mentioned a Florida Victim’s Compensation Fund. What is that?

Jason Turchin: The Florida Attorney General has set up a fund to give some kind of assistance to victims of crime who either don’t have the benefit of pursuing a civil case where maybe there’s just nobody else who could have prevented it aside from the perpetrator or, unfortunately like most victims in Florida, just don’t know that they have the right to pursue a civil case. The compensation fund is set up to help offset some of the costs that a lot of crime victims endure as a result of the crime. Usually it’s aside from restitution. The forms are available through the Attorney General’s office and victims can even download the application from the Attorney General’s website. There are certain qualifications that the victim has to have in order to get the benefits from the program. If they qualify for it, the Attorney General’s office sends them a check or sends the check to whomever they may owe money to as a result of the crime. It helps cover things like wage loss, property damage, funeral expenses, medical treatment, mental health treatment, etc. It usually provides assistance right away. If the victim decides that they’re going to pursue the victim’s compensation fund, they can still pursue a civil claim and they can still pursue restitution.

Great info GramaMonkey.  For any victim of a crime.  I am googling MA law now.  I spent 10 years helping the DA put away a doctor for 6 years for sexually assaulting patients,  -all I got was Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: December 22, 2008, 10:54:23 PM »

you guys with all due respect are the ABSOLUTELY funniest people I have met in a backwards sorta way, this is not a fluke or a huge waste of time, I absolutely mean it...

Glad to see you reaching out.

my AVI hot tub man says reach out and touch THIS!

(klass DID IT. )

klaas reached out and touched?      

KLASS MADE "IT" MOVE....lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: December 22, 2008, 10:57:11 PM »

Janet

Not always Janet, just sometimes when you have links.  For some reason it reads it as spam.  I did check the spam folder and I don't see anything from Always 1 unless she's posting on the front page under an assumed nickname, LOL 

... but ... but ... links are Tamikosmom's trademark.

I think I have to go and blow my stuffy red nose.  No kleenex.  Just toilet paper. So tacky.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet
8:00 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.