April 19, 2024, 08:47:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407481 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1140 on: December 22, 2008, 11:00:48 PM »

O/T Klaasend, I tried to post a note on the front page, it waited, then disappeared and said error.  Do you know if it is down???

No, front page isn't down.  Did you do the math question right?  LOL 

A1 ... Klaas is always having to retrieve my posts on the front page from a "spam" file.

Janet

Not always Janet, just sometimes when you have links.  For some reason it reads it as spam.  I did check the spam folder and I don't see anything from Always 1 unless she's posting on the front page under an assumed nickname, LOL 

... but ... but ... links are Tamikosmom's trademark.

I think I have to go and blow my stuffy red nose.  No kleenex.  Just toilet paper. So tacky.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet
8:00 PM PT

Good night Janet - hope you feel better!  I think Duckie may be better off spending the night with me.  He only likes Kleenex!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: December 22, 2008, 11:00:57 PM »

Nite Janet. Thanks again for putting together the time line. 

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: December 22, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »

O/T Klaasend, I tried to post a note on the front page, it waited, then disappeared and said error.  Do you know if it is down???

A1 ... Klaas is always having to retrieve my posts on the front page from a "spam" file.

Janet
Hi Janet, how are you and Duckie??? 

Hi A1.  Ducky is just find but ... I have a terrible cold.  I have had a busy day doing last minute stuff for the BIG DAY.  Snow and ice is everywhere ... stores were crowded ...  and ... right now I am wiped.  I do believe I am going to take some drugs and ... call it an early night.  However ... if I can talk hubby into it ... a game of scrabble and a cuppa tea with Christmas music playing in the background would be nice.

How are you doing A1?  I has been a while.

Janet
Im good, Janet.  Just hoping we dont get ice in the morning and then all will be good.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: December 22, 2008, 11:04:05 PM »

Hi again Monkey's.
It's hot here again today and the air conditioner is going hell for leather!

I would like your opinion on something....if the prosecution goes for murder 1 and/or the death penalty and doesn't offer a downgrade option to the jury...do you think there is a good chance she could walk?

The jury will decide guilt first on the murder one.  Then they will vote on the sentencing phase.  What they have said is that some jurors, the ones that don't believe in the death sentence, are less likely to vote guilty of murder one if they know the choice of death will be possible during the sentencing phase.

Hi Klaas,
the reason I am asking is because I viewed this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNEiUxtp4A4
In it a defense lawyer says that if the prosecution goes for murder 1 and no downgrades are offered to the jury, that she has a good chance of bein acquited.

Right, but pretty much a mute point because this was discussed prior to finding the body.  That's is exactly whey I believe they intitially took the DP off the table.  NOW that Caylee's body has been found it's a different story.  To be honest, I'd rather have Casey rot in jail anyway 

I have mixed feelings!  Living on death row is so much more restrictive so.....I am leaning toward that!!

I agree, anything that gives Casey a more restrictive environment.  Especially considering one of her fav tv shows, at one point, supposedly was 'prison break', among others.

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExMzY5MzY=

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: December 22, 2008, 11:06:00 PM »

Cindy and George would not have to be asking for donations to cover the costs of burying Caylee Marie's remains if it had not been for the charade of the past nine months.  If these grandparents had administered some "tough love" and ... assisted the investigation by confronting and demanding their lying daughter reveal the truth encompassing the disappearance of Caylee Marie ... Monkeys and America would have upheld them every step of their journey into H--- as they came to terms with Tthe realization that they would never again embrace their precious grandaughter.

Janet

Definitely many many people would have come to their aid and donated plenty of funds for a decent burial for Caylee...however...

The folks standing outside their home wanting justice were faced with water hose, hammers, even LEE ripping down signs, and furthermore, removing the memorial items placed there in memory of Caylee.

They distanced themselves from everyone that wanted to support Caylee and continued to degrade the LE of OCSO along with the FBI, LP and Tim Miller.

They have gained nothing but hatred from the people that wanted so much to support them.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: December 22, 2008, 11:13:04 PM »

Janet

Not always Janet, just sometimes when you have links.  For some reason it reads it as spam.  I did check the spam folder and I don't see anything from Always 1 unless she's posting on the front page under an assumed nickname, LOL 

I think I have to go and blow my stuffy red nose.  No kleenex.  Just toilet paper. So tacky.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

Good night Janet - hope you feel better!  I think Duckie may be better off spending the night with me.  He only likes Kleenex!!

Well Ducky may be spared this cold if you had him for one night but ... I cannot trust that you would not keep him or ... worse still ... have him for your Christmas dinner.

Hubby thinks that I whould be considerate and sleep in the guest room.  However ... it is my believe if he had any compassion he would insist I sleep in my own bed while he slept in the guest room.  So I challenged him to a game of scrabble.  Loser gets the guest room.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1146 on: December 22, 2008, 11:14:21 PM »

Janet

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

Are you Rudolph this year???   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: December 22, 2008, 11:14:34 PM »

Do you all think they should have a huge beautiful funeral for Caylee???  One of the best (strange word) funerals I ever went to was my best girlfriends.  She died of breast cancer at 27.  We walked in the Church and sat down.  Her closed coffin was at the front.  The Preacher said her name, date of birth and the normal introduction.  Then he said Linda is in Heaven, let us rejoice.  That was the end of the funeral, about 15 minutes.  Then the children, who were seated up above us in the balcony, sang a few of Linda's favorite songs, al calpela.  It was beautiful and only lasted about 30 minutes.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: December 22, 2008, 11:18:18 PM »

Janet

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

Are you Rudolph this year???   

I think so.  My neighbour called me Rudolph when she popped in a little while ago.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: December 22, 2008, 11:19:27 PM »

Janet

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

Well Ducky may be spared this cold if you had him for one night but ... I cannot trust that you would not keep him or ... worse still ... have him for your Christmas dinner.

Hubby thinks that I whould be considerate and sleep in the guest room.  However ... it is my believe if he had any compassion he would insist I sleep in my own bed while he slept in the guest room.  So I challenged him to a game of scrabble.  Loser gets the guest room.

Janet

Janet - Just snore really loud, moan and groan, take all the covers - let out long sighs!!  trust me he will leave!!   

I would never eat Duckie!  That is vicious rumor being spread by other monkeys jealous of my true beauty!! 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: December 22, 2008, 11:19:42 PM »

It's been a stressful week.

All of you monkeys are invited to hop in my hot tub.  Pleny of room!
OPEN BAR.

Lets all be thankful for what we have.

I just got plenty......of inches, and no, not snow!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1151 on: December 22, 2008, 11:22:37 PM »

OPEN BAR.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1152 on: December 22, 2008, 11:23:58 PM »

OPEN BAR.

Spinone bounds in and plops right in the middle of the hot tub while checking out the hors' devours! Pass the beer, Marley ain't got nothing on this dog!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: December 22, 2008, 11:25:51 PM »

OPEN BAR.

Spinone bounds in and plops right in the middle of the hot tub while checking out the hors' devours! Pass the beer, Marley ain't got nothing on this dog!!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1154 on: December 22, 2008, 11:27:57 PM »

Spinone now is passing out, too much beer and way to tired to continue tonight!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: December 22, 2008, 11:30:15 PM »

Do you all think they should have a huge beautiful funeral for Caylee???  One of the best (strange word) funerals I ever went to was my best girlfriends.  She died of breast cancer at 27.  We walked in the Church and sat down.  Her closed coffin was at the front.  The Preacher said her name, date of birth and the normal introduction.  Then he said Linda is in Heaven, let us rejoice.  That was the end of the funeral, about 15 minutes.  Then the children, who were seated up above us in the balcony, sang a few of Linda's favorite songs, al calpela.  It was beautiful and only lasted about 30 minutes.

I think Caylee should have a "normal" funeral.  I have to keep remembering that Caylee loved her grandparents even though they may not have watched out for her safetly as good as they could have.  Even though we may not approve of some of the things the Anthony's have done, they are Caylee's grandparents and Caylee loved them.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: December 22, 2008, 11:33:05 PM »

I think Caylee should have a "normal" funeral.  I have to keep remembering that Caylee loved her grandparents even though they may not have watched out for her safetly as good as they could have.  Even though we may not approve of some of the things the Anthony's have done, they are Caylee's grandparents and Caylee loved them.

I agree, but George & Cindy should pay for it.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: December 22, 2008, 11:39:18 PM »

Quick o/t

Happy Chanukah to any monkeys who may be celebrating!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: December 22, 2008, 11:40:24 PM »

I agree, but George & Cindy should pay for it.

Absolutely they should find a way through either trust funds or otherwise to pay for it without asking for even MORE donations form the public which they have alienated.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: December 22, 2008, 11:42:41 PM »

That is true Klaas Caylee loved her Nan & Papa.  If only they could show her some unconditional love here. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.