April 19, 2024, 12:30:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407384 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: December 22, 2008, 11:42:46 PM »

Quick o/t

Happy Chanukah to any monkeys who may be celebrating!!!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1161 on: December 22, 2008, 11:44:32 PM »

Do you all think they should have a huge beautiful funeral for Caylee???  One of the best (strange word) funerals I ever went to was my best girlfriends.  She died of breast cancer at 27.  We walked in the Church and sat down.  Her closed coffin was at the front.  The Preacher said her name, date of birth and the normal introduction.  Then he said Linda is in Heaven, let us rejoice.  That was the end of the funeral, about 15 minutes.  Then the children, who were seated up above us in the balcony, sang a few of Linda's favorite songs, al calpela.  It was beautiful and only lasted about 30 minutes.

I think Caylee should have a "normal" funeral.  I have to keep remembering that Caylee loved her grandparents even though they may not have watched out for her safetly as good as they could have.  Even though we may not approve of some of the things the Anthony's have done, they are Caylee's grandparents and Caylee loved them.

ITA!  But I stuggle with this - Caylee loved Casey too!  So I am so confused!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1162 on: December 22, 2008, 11:47:03 PM »

Quick o/t

Happy Chanukah to any monkeys who may be celebrating!!!   

Wow, You are just so thoughtful to all!!    
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: December 22, 2008, 11:50:37 PM »

I definitely think that Cindy is guilty of obstruction, however I am not sure if this was brought to court that there would a hard sentence.  If it was brought before a judge, I really think that a judge would give probation, because she is a "grieving grandmother".  I don't necessarily agree with that, but think that's the way it would go down.  So, that is why I think the immunity, being brought up now (NeJame didn't do it and he is a smart lawyer), is to protect the A's financially. 
I think the immunity deal especially came up after Conway was in the picture which if I remember right was only brought up he was their lawyer when the A's were out of town and the search warrant was issued for their house. They knew they probably had stuff there that LE took for that incriminated them.

I find it interesting that Conway said they would not do the Morgan thing today even before the body was ID on Fri. Morgan said he would get a contempt of court on them if they didn't show up. Now they are using the excuse of Friday's news to cancel which will give Conway time to meet for immunity talk with LE. I don't think they will get it especially with the second search on Sat.

[/quote]

Hi Monkeys!!
I am always so far behind the loop... I am still reading page 24....  aaaagh!!

Anyway, in response to this post.  Could the immunity deal have to do with Cindy maybe buying a replacement blanket and/or sheet set for Caylee.  I am not so sure on all of the details on that, but it has to do with the missing JC Penney's receipt where Cindy may have realized that some sheets were missing, so she went out and bought them and hid the receipt from LE.  If that is true, that could definitely be seen as obstruction of justice...

Oh well, sorry to interrupt the discussion, I will now retreat back to the pages past...   

Hopefully I will be caught up soon!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1164 on: December 22, 2008, 11:50:54 PM »

Found at another forum, IMO this is spot on!! 

--------

"They are enmeshed. Cindy feels exactly like kc and vice-versa. They have no boundaries .... they share opinions, thinking, behavior and psych egos. When Cindy called in the first call, she almost parted but quickly caught herself and went on alert. For all intentional purposes, you are dealing with the same person. They are Exterme Narcissists. There goal is always themselves...totally self-absorbed. CA and kc are in competition at all times, romantically and every other way. If you offend one, you offend the other. It is a very sick situation. For those who expect CA to behave any differently now, your set your standards too high.

Money is their goal. In fact, they only way you can hurt them is financially. They always have a secret stash. But don't look at them to spend their own. They only spend if they have to, done only if they are going to profit from it. Profits are not only cash...can be adulation or a number or other things. They are not generous. They are addicted to attention and will use their brains to seduce or some use their bodies to keep their victims around. The victim never catches on. The victim is always trying to appease them. The victim thinks, "If only I did this"...

They function below the radar and are inclined to get into trouble, i.e, scams, etc. They look at situations entirely different than anyone else, but you won't know it because they mirror what you want to know and are experts at it. They will fool you. They do it all the time, even to trained professionals....though they are not seen often in therapy...because they know there is nothing wrong with them, pros get caught up by them on the outside too. Another earmark is refusal to take responsibility. It can't be their fault, they have done nothing wrong."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: December 22, 2008, 11:56:05 PM »

Do you all think they should have a huge beautiful funeral for Caylee???  One of the best (strange word) funerals I ever went to was my best girlfriends.  She died of breast cancer at 27.  We walked in the Church and sat down.  Her closed coffin was at the front.  The Preacher said her name, date of birth and the normal introduction.  Then he said Linda is in Heaven, let us rejoice.  That was the end of the funeral, about 15 minutes.  Then the children, who were seated up above us in the balcony, sang a few of Linda's favorite songs, al calpela.  It was beautiful and only lasted about 30 minutes.

I think Caylee should have a "normal" funeral.  I have to keep remembering that Caylee loved her grandparents even though they may not have watched out for her safetly as good as they could have.  Even though we may not approve of some of the things the Anthony's have done, they are Caylee's grandparents and Caylee loved them.

Hello Mytime,

Most little ones love their parents...and rely on them for their well being.  Caylee was an innocent dependant to her mother whims.  Casey violated the sanctity of the name mother in the worst of ways. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: December 22, 2008, 11:57:22 PM »

--------

"They are enmeshed. Cindy feels exactly like kc and vice-versa. They have no boundaries .... they share opinions, thinking, behavior and psych egos. When Cindy called in the first call, she almost parted but quickly caught herself and went on alert. For all intentional purposes, you are dealing with the same person. They are Exterme Narcissists. There goal is always themselves...totally self-absorbed. CA and kc are in competition at all times, romantically and every other way. If you offend one, you offend the other. It is a very sick situation. For those who expect CA to behave any differently now, your set your standards too high.

Money is their goal. In fact, they only way you can hurt them is financially. They always have a secret stash. But don't look at them to spend their own. They only spend if they have to, done only if they are going to profit from it. Profits are not only cash...can be adulation or a number or other things. They are not generous. They are addicted to attention and will use their brains to seduce or some use their bodies to keep their victims around. The victim never catches on. The victim is always trying to appease them. The victim thinks, "If only I did this"...

They function below the radar and are inclined to get into trouble, i.e, scams, etc. They look at situations entirely different than anyone else, but you won't know it because they mirror what you want to know and are experts at it. They will fool you. They do it all the time, even to trained professionals....though they are not seen often in therapy...because they know there is nothing wrong with them, pros get caught up by them on the outside too. Another earmark is refusal to take responsibility. It can't be their fault, they have done nothing wrong."

They have the A's figured out, for sure.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: December 22, 2008, 11:57:26 PM »

--------

Yes, spot on. 

This so resembles the VDS family.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1168 on: December 22, 2008, 11:57:37 PM »

--------

I keep asking myself - does CA really care about Casey or just really care how it makes her look as a mother?  And can she really be so oblivious to public opinion of her and her family?? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: December 23, 2008, 12:02:19 AM »

Hello Mytime,

Most little ones love their parents...and rely on them for their well being.  Caylee was an innocent dependant to her mother whims.  Casey violated the sanctity of the name mother in the worst of ways. 

I totally agree.  But that said - both CA and GA violated the sanctity of the name Grandparents too.  They may not have killed her but they certainy are trying to allow their daughter, Caylee's mother, to get away with murder!!  IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: December 23, 2008, 12:02:54 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18334836/detail.html

Casey's Closet and Caylee's Room Searched
Monday, December 22, 2008 – updated: 6:16 pm EST December 22, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned crime scene investigators stripped Caylee Anthony's room and then raided Casey Anthony's closet during a recent search of the home.

Crime scene investigators have confiscated boxes of items from the Anthony home two times in the past week.

Sources tell eyewitness news last Thursday, investigators were focused on little Caylee Anthony. They took her clothes, shoes and even her toys.

Then over the weekend, another search warrant was executed. This time, they came back for Casey Anthony's belongings. They took more of Caylee's clothes, 5 to 8 pairs of Casey shoes and Casey's clothes as well.

Legal expert Bill Sheaffer believes investigators are trying to take as many items as possible to help build their case because they don't have a cause of death.

“Any forensic evidence linking Casey to the scene is extremely important for the states prosecution,” said Sheaffer.

We are also told investigators took soil samples from the Anthony home over the weekend. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that was taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for there forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV, investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink zippered bag.

In the meantime, toys collected at a memorial for Caylee were handed out to needy children Monday.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: December 23, 2008, 12:03:12 AM »

--------

Another way to hurt them is to put their butts in jail!!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: December 23, 2008, 12:03:26 AM »

--------

Symbiotic

2.    Psychiatry. a relationship between two people in which each person is dependent upon and receives reinforcement, whether beneficial or detrimental, from the other.

I think I need some eyeglasses too.  I'm becoming way too serious!!!   
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: December 23, 2008, 12:03:56 AM »

--------

I keep asking myself - does CA really care about Casey or just really care how it makes her look as a mother?  And can she really be so oblivious to public opinion of her and her family?? 

i think "Zani"  (XANEX)helps it all seem alright to Cindy.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: December 23, 2008, 12:05:04 AM »

--------

I don't think anyone could live up to C & G's expectations.  They are perfectionists.

IMO, when KC was growing up, CA covered up to save face with the family.  Now she has to save face with the world, but it's not working.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: December 23, 2008, 12:06:56 AM »

--------

Symbiotic

2.    Psychiatry. a relationship between two people in which each person is dependent upon and receives reinforcement, whether beneficial or detrimental, from the other.

I think I need some eyeglasses too.  I'm becoming way too serious!!!   

They do tend to bring out the serious side!!  Monkey shock!!
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1176 on: December 23, 2008, 12:08:50 AM »

So, I should go back and read all the previous pages, but I think I will stay here...

It is so lonely way back there on page 25....   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: December 23, 2008, 12:11:10 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18334836/detail.html

Casey's Closet and Caylee's Room Searched
Monday, December 22, 2008 – updated: 6:16 pm EST December 22, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned crime scene investigators stripped Caylee Anthony's room and then raided Casey Anthony's closet during a recent search of the home.

Crime scene investigators have confiscated boxes of items from the Anthony home two times in the past week.

Sources tell eyewitness news last Thursday, investigators were focused on little Caylee Anthony. They took her clothes, shoes and even her toys.

Then over the weekend, another search warrant was executed. This time, they came back for Casey Anthony's belongings. They took more of Caylee's clothes, 5 to 8 pairs of Casey shoes and Casey's clothes as well.

Legal expert Bill Sheaffer believes investigators are trying to take as many items as possible to help build their case because they don't have a cause of death.

“Any forensic evidence linking Casey to the scene is extremely important for the states prosecution,” said Sheaffer.

We are also told investigators took soil samples from the Anthony home over the weekend. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that was taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for there forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV, investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink zippered bag.

In the meantime, toys collected at a memorial for Caylee were handed out to needy children Monday.

Soil understandable.   Sunglasses and pink zippered bag???????????????   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1178 on: December 23, 2008, 12:11:43 AM »

--------

I don't think anyone could live up to C & G's expectations.  They are perfectionists.

IMO, when KC was growing up, CA covered up to save face with the family.  Now she has to save face with the world, but it's not working.

I agree with for this Cindy but I think GA is bit of villiage idiot!  I also think Cindy's lack of respect for him enhanced her control over "her" family!  How many times did GA have to say in his inteviews that he was not stupid guy.  A confident intelligent person does not feel a need to inform others that they are smart!  IMO
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1179 on: December 23, 2008, 12:13:18 AM »

--------

i think "Zani"  (XANEX)helps it all seem alright to Cindy.

Well then she NEEDS to share!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.