April 26, 2024, 02:58:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408207 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: December 23, 2008, 12:13:25 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18334836/detail.html

Casey's Closet and Caylee's Room Searched
Monday, December 22, 2008 – updated: 6:16 pm EST December 22, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned crime scene investigators stripped Caylee Anthony's room and then raided Casey Anthony's closet during a recent search of the home.

Crime scene investigators have confiscated boxes of items from the Anthony home two times in the past week.

Sources tell eyewitness news last Thursday, investigators were focused on little Caylee Anthony. They took her clothes, shoes and even her toys.

Then over the weekend, another search warrant was executed. This time, they came back for Casey Anthony's belongings. They took more of Caylee's clothes, 5 to 8 pairs of Casey shoes and Casey's clothes as well.

Legal expert Bill Sheaffer believes investigators are trying to take as many items as possible to help build their case because they don't have a cause of death.

“Any forensic evidence linking Casey to the scene is extremely important for the states prosecution,” said Sheaffer.

We are also told investigators took soil samples from the Anthony home over the weekend. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that was taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for there forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV, investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink zippered bag.

In the meantime, toys collected at a memorial for Caylee were handed out to needy children Monday.

Soil understandable.   Sunglasses and pink zippered bag???????????????   

KC purchased sunglasses with Amy's money.  She also wore them while grocery shopping, again on Amy's dime.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1181 on: December 23, 2008, 12:15:17 AM »

I love the thought of Cindy without a vacuum!!  Oh, the little things that make me happy! 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: December 23, 2008, 12:17:31 AM »

So, I should go back and read all the previous pages, but I think I will stay here...

It is so lonely way back there on page 25....   

hop in. no swim siut required!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: December 23, 2008, 12:18:14 AM »

I love the thought of Cindy without a vacuum!!  Oh, the little things that make me happy! 

I can't imagine them living without one!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1184 on: December 23, 2008, 12:18:50 AM »

So, I should go back and read all the previous pages, but I think I will stay here...

Just don't drink the water!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: December 23, 2008, 12:19:52 AM »

KC purchased sunglasses with Amy's money.  She also wore them while grocery shopping, again on Amy's dime.

Hi Mammy  thanks,

Hmmmmm?? was just wondering how that connected to the crime scene...but maybe taken just for trial purpose. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1186 on: December 23, 2008, 12:19:58 AM »

awwww caribaloo, stay up here with us, and read back if/when it gets slow.  Or when folks fall asleep.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: December 23, 2008, 12:20:08 AM »

Hehehehe.  Thanks!!  I like listening to you guys in "real" time.   
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: December 23, 2008, 12:21:54 AM »

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: December 23, 2008, 12:23:29 AM »

awwww caribaloo, stay up here with us, and read back if/when it gets slow.  Or when folks fall asleep.   

Good point!!  That's why I like you guys so much!!  You make sense!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: December 23, 2008, 12:23:43 AM »

my tub is squeaky clean!  Klass did a great job adding my hot spa tech in the tub. pic she made almost exactly the service guy..lol.      ANyhooo.......it gets serviced frequently.  I trade him for massages.  All in all a BIG win win situation!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1191 on: December 23, 2008, 12:29:56 AM »

Found at another forum, IMO this is spot on!! 

--------

"They are enmeshed. Cindy feels exactly like kc and vice-versa. They have no boundaries .... they share opinions, thinking, behavior and psych egos. When Cindy called in the first call, she almost parted but quickly caught herself and went on alert. For all intentional purposes, you are dealing with the same person. They are Exterme Narcissists. There goal is always themselves...totally self-absorbed. CA and kc are in competition at all times, romantically and every other way. If you offend one, you offend the other. It is a very sick situation. For those who expect CA to behave any differently now, your set your standards too high.

Money is their goal. In fact, they only way you can hurt them is financially. They always have a secret stash. But don't look at them to spend their own. They only spend if they have to, done only if they are going to profit from it. Profits are not only cash...can be adulation or a number or other things. They are not generous. They are addicted to attention and will use their brains to seduce or some use their bodies to keep their victims around. The victim never catches on. The victim is always trying to appease them. The victim thinks, "If only I did this"...

They function below the radar and are inclined to get into trouble, i.e, scams, etc. They look at situations entirely different than anyone else, but you won't know it because they mirror what you want to know and are experts at it. They will fool you. They do it all the time, even to trained professionals....though they are not seen often in therapy...because they know there is nothing wrong with them, pros get caught up by them on the outside too. Another earmark is refusal to take responsibility. It can't be their fault, they have done nothing wrong."

I keep asking myself - does CA really care about Casey or just really care how it makes her look as a mother?  And can she really be so oblivious to public opinion of her and her family?? 

With all the lies and spin, it's hard to know for sure.  We can surmise a lot by how they act tho.  CA seems to care about and focus on herself, which includes how she 'appears' to others.  It seems to me anyway, that altho CA is absorbed in appearances, she still is oblivious to how she actually comes across to the public.  Seems she is absorbed with HER OWN IDEA of how she comes across.  Which differs greatly from how we actually do see her.  Perfectionism, OCD, all play a part in this too, for CA. 

Casey is a bit different, yet still cares about and focuses on herself.  I don't think she cares a great deal (yet) about how she 'appears' to others, nor do I think she is a perfectionist or OCD like CA.  Casey seems to take off in the opposite direction in those regards. 

This is my opinion, hope it helps. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: December 23, 2008, 12:33:36 AM »

--------

"They are enmeshed. Cindy feels exactly like kc and vice-versa. They have no boundaries .... they share opinions, thinking, behavior and psych egos. When Cindy called in the first call, she almost parted but quickly caught herself and went on alert. For all intentional purposes, you are dealing with the same person. They are Exterme Narcissists. There goal is always themselves...totally self-absorbed. CA and kc are in competition at all times, romantically and every other way. If you offend one, you offend the other. It is a very sick situation. For those who expect CA to behave any differently now, your set your standards too high.

Money is their goal. In fact, they only way you can hurt them is financially. They always have a secret stash. But don't look at them to spend their own. They only spend if they have to, done only if they are going to profit from it. Profits are not only cash...can be adulation or a number or other things. They are not generous. They are addicted to attention and will use their brains to seduce or some use their bodies to keep their victims around. The victim never catches on. The victim is always trying to appease them. The victim thinks, "If only I did this"...

They function below the radar and are inclined to get into trouble, i.e, scams, etc. They look at situations entirely different than anyone else, but you won't know it because they mirror what you want to know and are experts at it. They will fool you. They do it all the time, even to trained professionals....though they are not seen often in therapy...because they know there is nothing wrong with them, pros get caught up by them on the outside too. Another earmark is refusal to take responsibility. It can't be their fault, they have done nothing wrong."

Symbiotic

2.    Psychiatry. a relationship between two people in which each person is dependent upon and receives reinforcement, whether beneficial or detrimental, from the other.

I think I need some eyeglasses too.  I'm becoming way too serious!!!   

They do tend to bring out the serious side!!  Monkey shock!!

Monkey Disbelief!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: December 23, 2008, 12:36:07 AM »

i really don't think cindy will be able to keep her BIG, FAT MOUTH shut much longer, after listening to Jesse. she has tried to put the blame on Jesse from the beginning & i honestly think these people (if you can call them that) will NOT be able to SHUT UP. imo, the reason the ant's wanted the memorial things taken down it that they really don't want to be reminded of CAYLEE. if i live in orlando i would take every dime i have & make the BIGGEST MEMORIAL to CAYLEEE possible. I really did not think i could feel the way i do about another "HUMAN BEING" as i do now. I HATE THEM. i wish they would not be allowed near Caylee's funeral. the only reason the ANT'S want it "private" is for the book, movie right's etc. sorry for the rant but this is INSANE!!!!!!! I cannot stand anyone involved in their "defense, media or whatever the hell TEAM" they call it.

wendi
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: December 23, 2008, 12:36:10 AM »

--------

I keep asking myself - does CA really care about Casey or just really care how it makes her look as a mother?  And can she really be so oblivious to public opinion of her and her family?? 

With all the lies and spin, it's hard to know for sure.  We can surmise a lot by how they act tho.  CA seems to care about and focus on herself, which includes how she 'appears' to others.  It seems to me anyway, that altho CA is absorbed in appearances, she still is oblivious to how she actually comes across to the public.  Seems she is absorbed with HER OWN IDEA of how she comes across.  Which differs greatly from how we actually do see her.  Perfectionism, OCD, all play a part in this too, for CA. 

Casey is a bit different, yet still cares about and focuses on herself.  I don't think she cares a great deal (yet) about how she 'appears' to others, nor do I think she is a perfectionist or OCD like CA.  Casey seems to take off in the opposite direction in those regards. 

This is my opinion, hope it helps. 

Nothing helps with this family!  But thank you for all you efforts!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: December 23, 2008, 12:37:52 AM »

--------

Maybe Casey and Cindy were the ones who scammed George!?!?!?!? 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: December 23, 2008, 12:38:06 AM »

--------

Symbiotic

2.    Psychiatry. a relationship between two people in which each person is dependent upon and receives reinforcement, whether beneficial or detrimental, from the other.

Monkey Disbelief!

Sad to say - but true!!  What is a monkey with glasses to do??
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: December 23, 2008, 12:41:30 AM »

--------

Symbiotic

Monkey Disbelief!

Sad to say - but true!!  What is a monkey with glasses to do??

M/T, you are a very cute, enchanting monkey.  Don't waste those charms being serious!
By the way, sexy armpits, too!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: December 23, 2008, 12:42:36 AM »

my tub is squeaky clean!  Klass did a great job adding my hot spa tech in the tub. pic she made almost exactly the service guy..lol.      ANyhooo.......it gets serviced frequently.  I trade him for massages.  All in all a BIG win win situation!

I know!!  I am so jealous of you!!  He is soooo hot! 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: December 23, 2008, 12:43:44 AM »

ITA with Sparky: MyTime, your glasses are stunning.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.