March 29, 2024, 06:51:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 406061 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2008, 09:13:35 PM »

Wow!  It's 29 degrees here and I find it absolutely unbearable!  I'm such a wimp!

Lisa
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2008, 09:15:01 PM »

I believe even one of the defense attys said this on NG on Friday ...

The fact that a baby was murdered will make it next to impossible to get reasonable doubt with a jury. The emotions run to high and adults feel that some one must pay.

A jury is less likely to find reasonable doubt with a child murder than an adult one.

Throw out the forensics and dream team BS ... a 2 year old child was killed.

You could not have said it any better -- slam dunk, game over. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2008, 09:16:48 PM »

2NJSons_Mom- I just wanted to say hello to you. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2008, 09:16:56 PM »

There were some tense moments on Saturday at the memorial for Caylee at the crime scene that's filled with stuffed animals.

People became furious after a freelance producer said he was going to remove all the toys and gifts from the scene.

"This is so wrong and we will not let you take it," said a person at the memorial.

Skip Davis said he would take the toys to a home for underprivileged children in Orlando. He said the Anthony family asked him to do it.

Even though Davis said he would take the gifts, after the altercation with the crowd of onlookers, he left without taking anything.

However, in a press conference on Sunday, police notified citizens that they will, in fact, be removing the toys from the site.

They said they've been instructed by the Anthonys to take the toys and stuff animals at the memorial to the Orlando Rescue Mission.

The family said Caylee would've wanted needy children to have those toys at Christmas.

Police said they'd leave the pictures and crosses left at the memorial, and only take the toys.

They said they'd be leaving the toys there for several more hours on Sunday so that anyone who wanted to could come by and pick up their donations.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28316449/

After seeing the public outcry over removing the memorial, that appalling family is still going to tear it down.  It shows how different from the rest of humanity they really are.
What I don't understand is why LE seems to believe that memorial is theirs to do with as they wish. It is for Caylee, not her unloving family!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2008, 09:18:08 PM »

Psst......Here little Duckie, here little Duckie - Come to Mytime!!!  I have a little treat for you!!

LOL - love em!!  I will wear for my serious discussions!!

So you won't be wearing them after all?      

Sparky and Bearly  with hands of my hips - Well I have never!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2008, 09:18:33 PM »

Dana is talking about Mr. Kronk..I don't understand all the hulabulloo about this...It does not matter how many people went
into those woods, whether 1 time, 100 times, 1000 times or a million times...she was not going to be found until God decided
 it was time for her to be found.  It is only by the Grace of God that she was ever found, considering all the "woods" and
foliage that was in that area, not the mention water at one time!

I agree with you. It just wasn't time for her to be found yet.. obviously.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2008, 09:19:55 PM »

I haven't seen this posted yet..

(Snipped)

He also said the depositions scheduled for Monday in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit have been cancelled. Conway asked Gonzalez’s attorney John Morgan to reschedule in light of Friday’s news and the request was accepted.

Conway says there are no specific plans for Caylee’s funeral service yet but the family says it will be private and kept secret as best as possible. Conway says they are still waiting for remains to be released.

Conway said George and Cindy will speak to the media after Caylee's funeral service.

Baez on Geraldo

Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez appeared on Geraldo Rivera’s show Saturday night.  Baez admits Casey has a history of lying but that doesn't mean she killed her daughter.

“We have to rely on the science and the actual evidence and if the evidence is there she will be convicted if it's not she should be acquitted it's that simple you start looking at trying to convict people liars as killers we're all in trouble.”

Casey’s murder trial is set for March but every legal expert we've spoken with says it could be 2010 before the case heads to court.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8119192&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I sure hope that this doesn't drag out for another year. Caylee needs justice as soon as possible.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2008, 09:20:19 PM »

TAMIKOSMOM'S UPDATED THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

JUNE 16TH
1.  Caylee Marie meets her demise.
2.  Caylee Marie is put in a plastic bag.
3.  Caylee Marie is placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

JUNE 18TH
1.  Casey backs her vehicle up the driveway of the Anthony home.
2.  Casey removes Caylee Marie from inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  Casey takes Caylee Marie to the backyard.
4.  Casey discovers the shed locked.
5.  Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbour.
6.  Casey buries Caylee Marie near the playhouse.

JUNE 23rd
1.  Casey retrieves Caylee from the backyard.
2.  Casey places Caylee inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  The compromised plastic bag leaks and permenates the trunk with decomposition fluid.
4.  Casey drives a short distance to a wooded area.
5.  Casey removes Caylee from the inside of her trunk.
6.  Casey places Caylee on the ground a short distance inside the wooded area.
7.  Casey covers the plastic bag holding Caylee with brush.

JUNE 24TH
1.  Casey mentions odor in her vehicle to Amy.

JUNE 24TH .... JULY 15TH
1.  Casey drives Amy, Tony and Parent's vehicles.

JUNE 27TH
1.  Casey vehicle is abandoned at Amscot.

Sorry I am late responding to this, but I find it too interesting to pass up!

TAMIKOSMOM, good job on this timeline!!

The only question I have is this... the original forensics report on the air samples from the trunk of the car indicated that it was early decomposition, around 2.6 days.  I read somewhere that the fluids themselves can continue to get smellier and smellier.  This is all so confusing to me, but here is what I think at this moment (always changes).

June 16th:  Caylee dies somehow, and Casey puts her in her trunk.
June 18th:  Casey realizes that the body is leaking fluids in her trunk, so she tries to bury her in the yard.  That proves to be too difficult with all the bamboo shoots, so she wraps her mouth and nose with duct tape to stop leaking fluids, puts her back in the trunk, then callously dumps the body where it was found.   
June 27th:  The smell of the fluids becomes unbearable, so she dumps the car.

My theory does not explain why GA wouldn't have noticed the smell when he retrieved the gas cans from Casey.  However, he has been known to "forget" some details (like the last day he saw his granddaughter).

What do you guys think??

I may be too late responding to this so that no one cares, but I thought I would throw it out there anyway.   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »

It's -29c. here...That is VERY cold and yet warmer than it was last week. It is making me a little cranky. I do not like the cold!!! The A's have a producer? What for? Isn't it extremely inappropriate that he would rear his head now?  I am trying to get my head around this family. They sure don't make it easy! Someone mentioned earlier, that in one of their public statements they should have thanked the searchers and the public for their concern and support. If they are to socially inept to do so, surely their lawyer should have thought of that! These people make me very, very tired. Or is it the weather?

It has to be them!  I am exhausted and I am not even in cold weather! (did you feel that little dig?)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »

Psst......Here little Duckie, here little Duckie - Come to Mytime!!!  I have a little treat for you!!

Oh yea sure your hands are on your hips, the way you like to flaunt those wonderful under arms!  No way!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2008, 09:23:13 PM »

Looking at that bright red lipstick, I'd say you have.   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2008, 09:23:13 PM »

(Snipped)

He also said the depositions scheduled for Monday in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit have been cancelled. Conway asked Gonzalez’s attorney John Morgan to reschedule in light of Friday’s news and the request was accepted.

Conway says there are no specific plans for Caylee’s funeral service yet but the family says it will be private and kept secret as best as possible. Conway says they are still waiting for remains to be released.

Conway said George and Cindy will speak to the media after Caylee's funeral service.

Baez on Geraldo

Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez appeared on Geraldo Rivera’s show Saturday night.  Baez admits Casey has a history of lying but that doesn't mean she killed her daughter.

“We have to rely on the science and the actual evidence and if the evidence is there she will be convicted if it's not she should be acquitted it's that simple you start looking at trying to convict people liars as killers we're all in trouble.”

Casey’s murder trial is set for March but every legal expert we've spoken with says it could be 2010 before the case heads to court.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8119192&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I sure hope that this doesn't drag out for another year. Caylee needs justice as soon as possible.

Well thank goodness Casey will still be in jail!

Lisa
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2008, 09:23:42 PM »

Diane Fanning up next ... contracted to write a book about Caylee/Casey Anthony.

Wonder who contracted it?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2008, 09:24:18 PM »

Klaas!!  Thank you!  I had no idea I could be such a hot item!!

Maybe I have been all along but now I can actually see myself in the mirror without all the blur, thanks to my new specs!

Woohooo!!  Don't be too jealous, ladies!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2008, 09:24:42 PM »

Diane Fanning up next ... contracted to write a book about Caylee/Casey Anthony.

Goodness, I hope it's not the Anthony's!

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2008, 09:24:53 PM »

(Snipped)

Baez on Geraldo

I hope it doesn't drag out too.   
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

Wonder what she's going to write about since this case may not go to trial till 2010. I hate books without an ending.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: December 21, 2008, 09:27:21 PM »

Looking at that bright red lipstick, I'd say you have.   

MAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2008, 09:27:24 PM »

Dana just said where he lives it's -45 degrees right now    I'm freezing and the low was 55 today, LOL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.