April 24, 2024, 11:23:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408042 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1240 on: December 23, 2008, 02:08:02 AM »

Thanks Mytime!  & Karen!  Think I'll go play a couple games.  I'll check back in a little bit. 

Ok Klaas - I will keep my eyes on the cage!! 

And you can see clearly to do that with those nifty glasses and your eyes actually OPEN! 

Help us all..........Mytime, queen of mischief, is watching the cage!   

I got to watch Greta and am still seething from the prospects that the Ants are going to ask the public to pay for Caylee's funeral!!! 

Can you believe the nerve???????  I am sending a bad check!!  LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1241 on: December 23, 2008, 02:11:39 AM »

Cindy's without a vacuum?

What will she do with her spare time when there is nothing to obstruct justice with?

Maybe they will ask the public to help replace all the evidence too??    
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1242 on: December 23, 2008, 02:13:44 AM »

LOL@MT! Somebody put MT on a caffeine free diet!

Between your bad check and Jose's tip line for anything that would explain how his client didn't kill Caylee, I'd say the prospects for some justice in this case is pretty good.

I want George and Cindy to be convicted of obstruction of justice and I want them to come under a ruling or law that would prohibit them from profiting from Caylee's death!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: December 23, 2008, 02:13:44 AM »

i really don't know whether i should share this or not. i am gonna go ahead & write it & if i chicken out (as i have done before) i won't. i just don't want anyone thinking i want pity or that i am not a good person. i try everyday to be the best person i can be & to always treat people like i would like to be treated. anyway, here goes. my mom divorced my bio dad when i was 9 months old. he was abuse of & beat her even to the point of kicking her in the stomach when she was pregnant with me. (know this is true from divorce papers & pictures of when he broke her nose) my mom went on to marry my stepdad (he adopted me & he is my ONLY father) when i was 18 months old. my daddy has always told me that he the biggest reason he married my mom is because he fell in love with me. he has never said it like he loved me more than my mom, he still loves my mom dearly even though they are now divorced. my mom has always been very controlling, anytime i have ever been sick, in the hospital or whatever, she always talks about how it is or has effected her. when i was 14 she & i had a huge argument, it wasn't over anything major but i didn't make the cheerleading squad. i was so upset-i didn't practice enough & didn't do well at try outs. when we got home she screamed & yelled & threw things. my dad had to pull her off of me. i was crying "feeling sorry for myself" she said. she said that she wished i had never been born & that the day i was born was the end of her life. my mom DID give up or do alot for me, she worked two jobs & put herself thru college, so i never did without anything material, But it was always thrown in my face. that nite after the argument, my parents left to take my sister to her softball game. anyway i went & took everything there was in the medicine cabinet. i just wanted to go away & stop dissappointing her. i don't remember anything for a long time after that but luckily one of my parent's friends called & knew something was wrong. they came to the house & called an ambulance. i was in a coma for over a week & had to be "shocked back" or whatever they call it. i was also on kidney dialysis for awhile after that. now whenever i have any health problems-they don't know what the long damage is-i know it is ok, she goes crazy & tells me if i hadn't been such a selfish & hateful person, none of this would have happened. i still hear about it & i am know 37 years old. she says i have caused her nothing but embarrassement. we do not have a very good relationship, but i love my mom & i don't think she wants to be this way. she is a very unhappy person, in fact she is not happy unless she is unhappy. when i was diagnosed with lupus, she cried & cried about how it made her feel. a couple of years ago she got mad at me over something small & followed me all over my house saying everything she could to hurt me. the less i react the worse it gets. she even told me she prays every night that i never have children because i don't deserve them. i wanted to tell her then that my husband & i have had 4 miscarriages  & i don't think she has anything to worry about, but i didn't. i really felt like i would be stooping to her level & i don't want to be. im sorry about going on, but i think this is why this family bothers me so much. i KNOW i could never hurt my child or much less anyone anyone else' child. i think that is the biggest reason i have 4 dogs & 5 cats.(almost all rescued) they love me & don't judge me. i know i haven't been the perfect daughter, but i have always tried to make her happy. i have finally learned that, with my mom it's all about her, so i let her have it that way. i would give anything to see my mom happy or proud of me, mostly just to see her a little bit happy with me (selfish, i know) but i have finally learned that all i can do is try & be a happy, giving, loving person the best that i can. i am sitting here looking at my little niece. (sleeping of course, it's late-been to build a bear & baked cookies already-she's 6 years old, NOT 5 1/2) & actually does think i am the best thing in the world. all it takes is listening to here, playing with her & making her feel like she's the most special little girl in the world. believe me, she is. i am sorry for all this, i just wanted to let this out cause i think this is why i am obsessed with this family. i am not a sad person at all, i know how truly blessed i am. AND I AM IN KNOW WAY TAKING UP FOR KC OR THE ANTHONY'S. thx all yall monkeys for letting me talk-i don't tell many people only a couple of best friends i have had for years. they said they already knew their were things with my mom just from being around her. i hope i don't totally regret telling this & can come back & enjoy all you monkeys. it's weird how i feel like i can share this with people that i have never met but for some reason i do.

thx, wendi
(or as my niece calls me "MY DEDE")
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1244 on: December 23, 2008, 02:14:01 AM »

An interesting thought, found at another forum, wonder what y'all think? 

---------

(in the video) "Caylee says 'Are you tired Pop-Pop?' Seconds later, she lifts the table cloth over her mouth and closes her eyes. I have to wonder if Caylee is showing us her association to the words 'are you tired'. (cloth over mouth and sleep)."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1245 on: December 23, 2008, 02:15:20 AM »

What will she do with her spare time when there is nothing to obstruct justice with?

Or come rip up all the carpet so she won't really need anything other than a broom. I'm sure she has one of those for her nightly flights.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1246 on: December 23, 2008, 02:19:20 AM »

Or come rip up all the carpet so she won't really need anything other than a broom. I'm sure she has one of those for her nightly flights.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1247 on: December 23, 2008, 02:23:13 AM »

Awwww Wendi...  

Am glad you were able to share that.  Yes, it's odd how much easier it can be to share with folks online who we've never met, and likely never will.  It's an amazing and interesting thing that can happen in email groups, forums, blogs, chat, etc.  Glad you're here.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1248 on: December 23, 2008, 02:24:07 AM »

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: December 23, 2008, 02:31:09 AM »

i really don't know whether i should share this or not. i am gonna go ahead & write it & if i chicken out (as i have done before) i won't. i just don't want anyone thinking i want pity or that i am not a good person. i try everyday to be the best person i can be & to always treat people like i would like to be treated. anyway, here goes. my mom divorced my bio dad when i was 9 months old. he was abuse of & beat her even to the point of kicking her in the stomach when she was pregnant with me. (know this is true from divorce papers & pictures of when he broke her nose) my mom went on to marry my stepdad (he adopted me & he is my ONLY father) when i was 18 months old. my daddy has always told me that he the biggest reason he married my mom is because he fell in love with me. he has never said it like he loved me more than my mom, he still loves my mom dearly even though they are now divorced. my mom has always been very controlling, anytime i have ever been sick, in the hospital or whatever, she always talks about how it is or has effected her. when i was 14 she & i had a huge argument, it wasn't over anything major but i didn't make the cheerleading squad. i was so upset-i didn't practice enough & didn't do well at try outs. when we got home she screamed & yelled & threw things. my dad had to pull her off of me. i was crying "feeling sorry for myself" she said. she said that she wished i had never been born & that the day i was born was the end of her life. my mom DID give up or do alot for me, she worked two jobs & put herself thru college, so i never did without anything material, But it was always thrown in my face. that nite after the argument, my parents left to take my sister to her softball game. anyway i went & took everything there was in the medicine cabinet. i just wanted to go away & stop dissappointing her. i don't remember anything for a long time after that but luckily one of my parent's friends called & knew something was wrong. they came to the house & called an ambulance. i was in a coma for over a week & had to be "shocked back" or whatever they call it. i was also on kidney dialysis for awhile after that. now whenever i have any health problems-they don't know what the long damage is-i know it is ok, she goes crazy & tells me if i hadn't been such a selfish & hateful person, none of this would have happened. i still hear about it & i am know 37 years old. she says i have caused her nothing but embarrassement. we do not have a very good relationship, but i love my mom & i don't think she wants to be this way. she is a very unhappy person, in fact she is not happy unless she is unhappy. when i was diagnosed with lupus, she cried & cried about how it made her feel. a couple of years ago she got mad at me over something small & followed me all over my house saying everything she could to hurt me. the less i react the worse it gets. she even told me she prays every night that i never have children because i don't deserve them. i wanted to tell her then that my husband & i have had 4 miscarriages  & i don't think she has anything to worry about, but i didn't. i really felt like i would be stooping to her level & i don't want to be. im sorry about going on, but i think this is why this family bothers me so much. i KNOW i could never hurt my child or much less anyone anyone else' child. i think that is the biggest reason i have 4 dogs & 5 cats.(almost all rescued) they love me & don't judge me. i know i haven't been the perfect daughter, but i have always tried to make her happy. i have finally learned that, with my mom it's all about her, so i let her have it that way. i would give anything to see my mom happy or proud of me, mostly just to see her a little bit happy with me (selfish, i know) but i have finally learned that all i can do is try & be a happy, giving, loving person the best that i can. i am sitting here looking at my little niece. (sleeping of course, it's late-been to build a bear & baked cookies already-she's 6 years old, NOT 5 1/2) & actually does think i am the best thing in the world. all it takes is listening to here, playing with her & making her feel like she's the most special little girl in the world. believe me, she is. i am sorry for all this, i just wanted to let this out cause i think this is why i am obsessed with this family. i am not a sad person at all, i know how truly blessed i am. AND I AM IN KNOW WAY TAKING UP FOR KC OR THE ANTHONY'S. thx all yall monkeys for letting me talk-i don't tell many people only a couple of best friends i have had for years. they said they already knew their were things with my mom just from being around her. i hope i don't totally regret telling this & can come back & enjoy all you monkeys. it's weird how i feel like i can share this with people that i have never met but for some reason i do.

thx, wendi

Wendi, thank you for sharing this . . .I admire your honesty and think I would love to know you if I ever met you in person.  God saved you for some (very good) reason that will be revealed to you in the future. 

In the last couple of days several of the monkeys have shared about their hurts.  It's sort of like all of us have been through some big catastrophe together by following this case and with the discovery of Caylee's little body we are trying to make sense of it and it also brings up our own pasts.

I believe the Anthonys live their lives like the movie Groundhog Day, every day waking up to the same thing and never learning from yesterday's actions.

That's what separates us from people like the Anthonys.

We never shut the door on the past but we learn from it and sometimes it makes life even more dear.

To all the monkeys that have shared their hurts over the last couple of days, it makes you even more real to me and I love you for your honesty.  And to those that are hurting right now because of this case or some of emotions of this holiday season, know that you are loved and welcomed here.

Love

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1250 on: December 23, 2008, 02:33:20 AM »

thx, wendi

Wendi? How wonderfully exceptional you are to have gained the insight you have regarding the relationship with your Mom! Do you know how many people would simply have learned the traits that hurt you so much, and embodied them as an adult? I know you love your Mother, and I also know she still has some power of pain to you, but I'm honored to be an ear to someone who is able to see through your own pain to the reality of what is going on with her. That is truly special!

It makes perfect sense to me that you would want to share that with us. I've spilled my own pain here, and your instincts that told you it was safe to do that here are right. Honestly, there is a tremendous amount of love, intelligience, and empathy within these posters and a real sense of family. The folks who decide such things, make sure that they preserve that. Visit the prayer thread sometime, Wendi; it's as much a non-denominational church as any I have been in!

You know what I think? I think that despite events that might have caused you not to be born, God intended you to be here, because He had a purpose for you, and you've shown yourself to be fulfilling it. You, Wendi, are living your life and answering to a different authority who loves, accepts, and is so proud of you!

I'm so glad you are here!  {{HUGS}} 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1251 on: December 23, 2008, 02:33:37 AM »

MT - I'm going to send a check to the Anthony's!!!!!   Then I will stop payment and follow up with a letter.......What a waste - a huge effin waste!!!!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1252 on: December 23, 2008, 02:39:22 AM »

See Wendi? Sparky and I think alike and have the same sense about you "supposing to be here" even when we haven't read each others posts before we submitted them! 

Great minds, Sparkenator! (your name always reminds me of Chevy Chase so you're Sparky to me!)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1253 on: December 23, 2008, 02:40:21 AM »

MT - I'm going to send a check to the Anthony's!!!!!   Then I will stop payment and follow up with a letter.......What a waste - a huge effin waste!!!!!!!

Absolutely!

What's Tony's number?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: December 23, 2008, 02:40:59 AM »

See Wendi? Sparky and I think alike and have the same sense about you "supposing to be here" even when we haven't read each others posts before we submitted them! 

Great minds, Sparkenator! (your name always reminds me of Chevy Chase so you're Sparky to me!)

That was pretty neat we're on the same page!

My nickname is actually Sparky . . . 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1255 on: December 23, 2008, 02:43:14 AM »

An interesting thought, found at another forum, wonder what y'all think? 

---------

(in the video) "Caylee says 'Are you tired Pop-Pop?' Seconds later, she lifts the table cloth over her mouth and closes her eyes. I have to wonder if Caylee is showing us her association to the words 'are you tired'. (cloth over mouth and sleep)."

Wow! That's pretty good thinking. That is exactly what she does on the video. It always seemed to me that maybe she got camera shy, but I don't really have the impression that Caylee was very shy about anything!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1256 on: December 23, 2008, 02:44:11 AM »

Wendi,

I wish I could write like CBB and Karen.  I am just not good at putting things down on paper or on computer.

I feel the same way they do!  But may I add one thing,  I hope you are not still waiting for her to be proud of you.  Let that hope go and feel the freedom of being "just" you.  It certainly seems to be her loss.  Amazing how children can be smarter than adults!!

XOXOX
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1257 on: December 23, 2008, 02:44:54 AM »

Well, awright!! The question is, do you have 5,000 lights on your house and have you fried a cat this Christmas?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1258 on: December 23, 2008, 02:48:29 AM »

Well, awright!! The question is, do you have 5,000 lights on your house and have you fried a cat this Christmas?

We call my husband Sparky!!  He hasn't fried a cat yet - only because we do not have one!!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1259 on: December 23, 2008, 02:51:19 AM »

The things ya find, cruisin' the net.     A long, but worthwhile read.  IMO

-------------

Impressions Based On Crime Scene Tour On Foot

"I am from nearby the Orlando area and had business in the Orlando today so I thought after I was finished I would take a tour of the crime scmene. I am close follower of the case and participated in the November searches.

I choose to park my vehicle at a convenience store on the corner of Curry Ford and Chickasaw and walk to the site. I heard some mumbling somewhere about hassles parking near the scene so I decided to do this instead of worrying about the parking. Needless to say, it was a long walk, longer than I had estimated. The weather today though was beautiful so not a problem.

I had known before, and the walk solidified this idea, that pretty much the entire surrounding area is low-middle income housing, with the A's house fairly in the middle range of what I saw on my walk. All the neighborhoods from where I parked to the actual scene where what I would term 'nice'. By that I mean I saw no cars on blocks, or ratty exteriors, or really bad lawns, etc. None. Interspersed here and there where a few upper middle class homes, and past Suburban drive there is a newer section with upper middle apts and homes. Orlando has more than one neighborhood like this where there is a mixture, in an integrated fashion, of houses with mixed income levels.

I had actually parked South of Suburban first and started to walk from that direction but needed to pee so walked back to my car. Along that walk I past several open fields and noticed trails into them here and there and got the impression that these where formed from people entering from the sidewalk prior searches, some months ago. I saw a few wild elephant ear plants here and there that show up also in the crime scene photos. These plants are dark green are prominent near the wood fence. At this time, no water anywhere but significant evidence of past standing water. Joggers down the sidewalks.

When I finally got Suburban, I could see all the way from Chickasaw some media vehicles across a retention pond perhaps 150 meters distant. At the time there where two of them. I rounded the corner of Suburban and Chickasaw and the impression registered on me, and as reported by the media, of how close everything is relative to my imaginings. It takes only about one minute on foot to traverse from Chickasaw/Suburban to the crime scene.

I past a News 13 reported on the opposite side of the road from the crime scene on the sidewalk. He says nothing and I pass him. I study the retention pond water level and note just with my eyes it is about the same elevation as the crime scene some 20 meters in front and to the left. There is a concrete drain right off the sidewalk the empties into the pond and where this pipe originates from is a mystery, but the angle suggest it's source is across the road near the crime scene perhaps connected via the storm drain. From the map perspective, the drain orientation is southeast to northwest.

The sidewalk is the standard 'small' width sidewalk, perhaps 3 feet wide. These are not normally the size sidewalks where there is a lot of jogging activity (it would be wider). I walk past the crime scene on the sidewalk on the opposite side of the road. In the back of my mind I picture the psychics video and connect it to what I am seeing now. The storm drain cover is significant landmark, there is one on both sides of the street and on the opposite side the manhole cover is less than 5 meters away from the crime scene. From what I can tell the psychic got out 25 meters up the road from the scene. I see a grassy area near there that looks like the place where she got out with the dog. I note that in her video the dog starts to act up a nearly the exact spot of the crime scene (where the kid say turn up the air, the dog is getting sick).

I loop back around when past the crime scene and get on the opposite side of the road. I study the state of the woods say five meters off the road. The woods start in earnest just two meters off the road and I can see into the woods a good 20 meters in places (now, maybe not in summer). There is loads of trash in the woods; I see the ubiquitous beer bottle, a beach umbrella, some sort of plastic bin, a plastic laundry basket before I lose interest. If there some sort of significance attached to a solitary plastic bag, that is just BS. If I randomly jumped into the woods there and fell over I would probably land on one.

There were what looked like water marks on the tree trunks, more like 18 inches rather than the waist deep the neighborhood kid reported. When I approached the crime scene, it looked as if a bush hog had scraped the entire area clean. There was some construction blocks nearby where I think the remains where found, and a small memorial. I did not look at the memorial that carefully.

I did note that pulling of the road here would be a dicey proposition. Any car say 5 meters to 2 meters in front of the man hole cover would get stuck in on the dropoff that occurs just. The curb is too high at the manhole cover and necks down maybe a meter on either side. So, it seems like there is about a 3 meter swath just past the manhole where you could back into the woods with a car and get out without getting stuck. The only way to do that would be during daylight, otherwise you risk getting stuck.

To me, the disposal HAD to be done by just pulling off to the side of the road. On the ground, even near the woods, that position would expose the vehicle to line of site of several homes and even as far as Chickasaw across the retention pond. It had to be a panic decision it seems to me to risk doing this, especially during daylight, or someone exceptionally daring. Also, it would be impossible to simply sling the load ... it had to be carried in, ny guess from a rabbit trail near the tree that had the police tape on it.

I decided despite my feet to walk down HopeSpring and see the A home. Again, NICE neighborhood. Mature trees, and not just palms; neat yards; quiet. I did notice dogs barking near the corner and for a moment that caught my attention (could you park at the crime scene without setting this off?)

My impression of the home, although having saw it numerous times on TV, was significant in that I felt 'non-plussed'. The exterior, relative to the others in the neighborhood, seemed only 'average' in terms of it's upkeep; the grass was middle of the road and there was a functioning basketball goal on the driveway, net intact (who uses this now, I wondered). The missing posters are still in the front door. This seemed to contrast with the pin neat pictures of the interior that I saw on the internet. If G was doing the outside and C the inside, this impression solidifies a lot of what I heard on threads concerning G. Nothing bad, just nothing that stood out either. There was one new truck on the lawn.

What struck me after walking back from the home was the vibe I got about the relative LACK of INTEREST I felt in the neighborhood. Given that the entire world knows about this, I suspect that some guy in Germany knows more about it than the guy two doors down. The effort of the A's with the sign on the front door, seemed so not even half-assed. I did not see a similar sign anywhere else. Contrasting, the memorial, what remains, on Suburban and Hopespring, is a work of art, especially the artifacts of a religious bent. I did not start bawling or anything, but it to me was artful and powerful simultaneous. A got a tinge of what I felt when I visited Dealy [sp?] in Dallas. I notice a certain reverence when people approached the crime scene.

Glad I made the trip."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.