March 28, 2024, 03:19:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 406032 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: December 23, 2008, 07:17:16 AM »

Oh Boo -- I am so sorry you had a bad day -- the last few weeks have been a little rough on you -- how is your dad?  (((((((Hugs to Boo)))))))).

Dad's good, thank you for asking. I will be seeing him on Christmas day.

Im glad to hear your Dad is better

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1321 on: December 23, 2008, 07:21:30 AM »

Canfield Man Related To Caylee Anthony

Chuck Eddy and his wife Kathy are Caylee's great uncle and aunt. They say the bright eyed little girl the entire nation has come to know was precocious, smart, and above all, she was loved.

"I mean, she'd sing and read, and she could count in Spanish. I mean, she was really taken care of," says Kathy Eddy.

Caylee's mother, Casey, who now faces murder charges in the child's death, is Eddy's niece.  And he says, despite all that has come to light in the case, it's hard to believe she could have had anything to do with the child's murder.

Chuck Eddy says, "I Can remember being down there a Thanksgiving ago, and we were holding Caylee, and by all appearances everything seemed okay."

Kathy adds, "All of this started happening, and it's just so hard to accept because I would never think that Casey was capable of doing anything to harm her child."

But while everything seems to point to Casey's involvement in Caylee's murder, the Eddy's still hold out hope.

"It does not look good for Casey, but I want to believe right now that she's innocent, that's she's going to be okay.  That's what I want for my niece," says Chuck.

But from the beginning, all they ever wanted was for Caylee to be okay.

And he says, gaining strength from a deeply rooted faith, they do take comfort that little Caylee is finally home.

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/36589209.html

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1322 on: December 23, 2008, 07:22:18 AM »

Has anybody called into the tip line Jose set up?? This is the silliest thing yet in this saga. I would of thought some of the mischievous monkeys would try to call!!

And to ask us,the public to pay for Caylee's funeral is disgusting. Cindy has a brother who is loaded...Where is he?? Even if you thought your niece killed your great niece,I would think you would still want to see Caylee gets a nice burial.

Oh,and yep,Cindy wants us to pay but we can't come. Hog wash,I say!! Times are hard for all and my theory is......"Charity begins at home".

I really hope no one donates their money to them. They seem to be doing better than most if you ask me? If you feel you must contribute than give what you can to a children's charity in Caylee's name or maybe some monkeys  have other suggestions. I just think this is tacky.

Oh,Who paid for the private investigators?? Who gives Casey money in her account?? Who is paying for those high falootin forensics people?? I do think I heard about a trust fund that is paying the experts. Let them pitch in and pay.

Me thinks there is money somewhere............

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: December 23, 2008, 07:32:51 AM »

Has anybody called into the tip line Jose set up?? This is the silliest thing yet in this saga. I would of thought some of the mischievous monkeys would try to call!!

And to ask us,the public to pay for Caylee's funeral is disgusting. Cindy has a brother who is loaded...Where is he?? Even if you thought your niece killed your great niece,I would think you would still want to see Caylee gets a nice burial.

Oh,and yep,Cindy wants us to pay but we can't come. Hog wash,I say!! Times are hard for all and my theory is......"Charity begins at home".

I really hope no one donates their money to them. They seem to be doing better than most if you ask me? If you feel you must contribute than give what you can to a children's charity in Caylee's name or maybe some monkeys  have other suggestions. I just think this is tacky.

Oh,Who paid for the private investigators?? Who gives Casey money in her account?? Who is paying for those high falootin forensics people?? I do think I heard about a trust fund that is paying the experts. Let them pitch in and pay.

Scarrlett -- I agree with all that you said -- sweet little Caylee is lost in the whole equation. 

I am off for a while to play dolls and ponies with my 4 year old -- everyone have a great day. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1324 on: December 23, 2008, 07:33:11 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6509056
WATCH: Caylee Anthony: Linking Body to Killer

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: December 23, 2008, 07:34:13 AM »

I agree, and there is a caylee trust fund, someone posted the link in this thread somewhere, and this was when caylee was missing, and it had in it that if caylee is found deceased, then the trust would pay for her funeral.  Totally disgusting 

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1326 on: December 23, 2008, 07:36:52 AM »

Good Morning

Good morning to you --

Goodmorning Pooky..haha. cute.

I was fortunated enough to reach out to alot of the innocent people in this case early on when their guards were still down. Unfortunately i think (amy) has been  advised not to talk. because she no longer replies...just reads my emails. its ok. either way, no i dont think lee was involved. He may be an akward fella but in this case i 1000% believe casey acted alone. Reason being, no one has come out with the "real" story..like what casey knows..and also she was too stupid in the act, had her brother helped her, im sure he could have found a better place than around the corner from their home. I feel horrible saying it like that. So yeah, casey was too aloof to have asked for her brothers help, besides she really had no contact with him, per her cell phone records. Its too bad huh pooky? had that slut asked for help, we might have had her in a corner. but for now i guess they will just have to prove her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt...and even though im scared, im sure the jurors will get the picture...a horrible one, but they will get it.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: December 23, 2008, 07:38:19 AM »

The really sad part about all this is - how expensive could it possibly be to bury those tiny little bones? 

The same price as burying adult ones. Funeral homes don't have a kiddie menu.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: December 23, 2008, 07:39:26 AM »

Scarrlett -- I agree with all that you said -- sweet little Caylee is lost in the whole equation. 

I am off for a while to play dolls and ponies with my 4 year old -- everyone have a great day. 
bye pook, have a great day with your little girl

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: December 23, 2008, 07:40:36 AM »

Good Morning

Good morning to you --

I was fortunated enough to reach out to alot of the innocent people in this case early on when their guards were still down. Unfortunately i think (amy) has been  advised not to talk. because she no longer replies...just reads my emails. its ok. either way, no i dont think lee was involved. He may be an akward fella but in this case i 1000% believe casey acted alone. Reason being, no one has come out with the "real" story..like what casey knows..and also she was too stupid in the act, had her brother helped her, im sure he could have found a better place than around the corner from their home. I feel horrible saying it like that. So yeah, casey was too aloof to have asked for her brothers help, besides she really had no contact with him, per her cell phone records. Its too bad huh pooky? had that slut asked for help, we might have had her in a corner. but for now i guess they will just have to prove her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt...and even though im scared, im sure the jurors will get the picture...a horrible one, but they will get it.

Good point, NO1z. I think if Lee had known where the body was buried, he might actually have come forward. And if Cindy had known, IMO, she would have gone and gotten it and buried it herself somewhere. And I agree, if George or Lee had hidden or moved the body for her, it would have been disposed of more thoroughly and probably also more respectfully.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1330 on: December 23, 2008, 07:43:05 AM »

i am tired...and only caught up with about a tenth of what i have missed reading in the past week... but i have a question.. ...okay... actually two question..

first.. did the anthonys go to the site where their granddaughter was found yet? by themselves or with anyone else?

two.. were there pings on the nite of the "fight" ...june 15th? anywhere else? i cant recall...
the reason i ask , is i have been wondering if AFTER the fight, casey might have STORMED OFF with caylee... and spent the NITE in the woods... taped her so she wouldnt cry or make noise... and that she never made it OUT of the woods... with the book she was reading...

grim.. just grim ...

Here is a map of June 14-16;  she stayed within the ping at home.  IIRC there is not a motel/hotel within that ping area.  I'm thinking she stayed home (talking to Tony) all night on the 15th.   JMO
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.596542~-81.289902&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3888967&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!230&encType=1
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: December 23, 2008, 07:44:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Gotta catch up on 10 pages. BRB.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: December 23, 2008, 07:50:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Gotta catch up on 10 pages. BRB.
good mornin trim 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1333 on: December 23, 2008, 07:51:46 AM »

I see you now Boo...What a difference a day can make. Good luck with getting the girl out of bed. HeHe  Your Dad is stable and home isn't he? Or did they keep him until the surgery?

Thanks for the post about SOME of the Ant's family members. I have wondered where they were? Not to many hanging around. None from George's side. At least they have a deep faith they can draw on.

As far as that goes the Ants were NOT a church going family. Now they are in church praying.Maybe this will be a beginning for them to start praying together as a family.

It is obvious that Casey had no religious up-bringing so it did not surprise me when she turned down the visit from the preacher of HER church. I found that funny. HER PASTER!! She doesn't even know his name and probably met him for the first time behind bars!! She decided the lawyers assistant was a much more important visitor. Little does she know that the man of God is exactly what she needs most now. JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1334 on: December 23, 2008, 07:55:23 AM »

Good Morning

Good morning to you --

Good point, NO1z. I think if Lee had known where the body was buried, he might actually have come forward. And if Cindy had known, IMO, she would have gone and gotten it and buried it herself somewhere. And I agree, if George or Lee had hidden or moved the body for her, it would have been disposed of more thoroughly and probably also more respectfully.

Geez, u kno no matter how crazy the family has acted since the 16th i have a feeling had they felt any type of harm for Caylee they would have protected her *lee included*...Like the above transcript of caylees great uncle, she looked well cared for, despiter her mom being a hoe. As long as Cindy was involved Caylee was a princess, and ruled that household *like my nephew does here at my mahs* I wish i could ask Lee, or Jesse....what they know about that fight, i just want it straight from the horses mouth...there might be something there....of why casey snapped. I think Casey had been thinking of being free...maybe too much. The computer searches dont rub me the right way..i dont think they were necessarily for caylee. i believe the offing of Cindy theory..but only her...she seemed to emphasize that Cindy was going to leave..she was moving, getting a place..blah hoo-buddy blue-blah! I think we can all agree there is a pinch of truth in her nonsense. I think her plan was just botched in one way or another, and she acted out on caylee. accident my ass, if you are intentionally trying to get your kid to sleep, or to be quiet, and they die in the process...uh uh....anyone with a half twit brain can comprehend that doing any of that COULD result in death..just like you and i know that milk rots in warmth.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: December 23, 2008, 07:55:47 AM »

Lucinda -- what is your theory on what happened to Caylee?

I think she left with Caylee after that fight with Cindy.  I think cindy lied when she said they were still in their room the next morning, and I think george lied when he said he saw them leave when he was watching a cooking show.  That was all too pre staged if you ask me.  George even remembered the clothes she was wearing.  Even i cant remember what clothes I wore 2 days ago, let alone a good month.
Im not sure where she stayed that night, but i believe thats when she killed Caylee.  I think she waited for her to fall asleep, then chloroformed her.  I belive the theory she initially went to bury her in the back yard, but had trouble, thus laid her body on the ground near the playhouse.  Thats why the dogs hit there.  Then she got garbage bags from the As home, placed her in there, duct taped her mouth to stage a kidnapping, put her in the boot, where she stayed for a couple of days, then dumped her in the area she was finally found. 

I like everything you said -- the duct tape, I have an opinion on that - My Opinion may be so wrong but I believe the duct tape was done to the entire face -- read this on the Fox Blog, p1544, and if true I believe was done so that she would not have to look at her -- murderers do that to depersonalize the body.  I certainly believe that KC told the family what Caylee was wearing when she was last seen and they all went with it (like you said, just not believeable that GA would remember all those details).  I also think something is wrong with the story on the 16th vs. the 15th -- I think someone here said that they have KC on surveillance on the 15th at 1:00 am in a convenience store with No Caylee --
Yep, I'm with you monkeys.
And think of Casey's state of mind. Her parents had just blasted her for being a bad mom. And Jesse said that was the heart of Casey so that probably cut deep. So at that point the anger that Casey felt was toward her parents for not appreciating her and loving Caylee more than her.

I would say that Casey went to a quiet place with Caylee in the car seat and cried and cried. Probably the school parking lot because it was Sunday evening (15th) and no one would be there. She couldn't drive far because she was so upset.
Then it's possible she slept in the car and went home the next day when Cindy was at work and picked up some stuff, she left and George did make a note of what she was wearing because he knew Casey was in that state of mind of psychosis. Maybe George thought she would be in a car accident and he would have to identify the bodies, or report them both missing.

Then Casey went to Tony's (who didn't want the child around like Jesse did) and now the state of mind is "yes I am a bad parent and I'll show you just how bad I can be"... so she uses her internet knowledge of choloform because she has all day and no where to go and she arranges to silence the little "snot nose" in the trunk.
Probably Caylee was really antsy in the car for that long too and underfed and surrounded by very tense emotion so she had to be silenced.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1336 on: December 23, 2008, 08:02:36 AM »

Good Morning

Good morning to you --

Geez, u kno no matter how crazy the family has acted since the 16th i have a feeling had they felt any type of harm for Caylee they would have protected her *lee included*...Like the above transcript of caylees great uncle, she looked well cared for, despiter her mom being a hoe. As long as Cindy was involved Caylee was a princess, and ruled that household *like my nephew does here at my mahs* I wish i could ask Lee, or Jesse....what they know about that fight, i just want it straight from the horses mouth...there might be something there....of why casey snapped. I think Casey had been thinking of being free...maybe too much. The computer searches dont rub me the right way..i dont think they were necessarily for caylee. i believe the offing of Cindy theory..but only her...she seemed to emphasize that Cindy was going to leave..she was moving, getting a place..blah hoo-buddy blue-blah! I think we can all agree there is a pinch of truth in her nonsense. I think her plan was just botched in one way or another, and she acted out on caylee. accident my ass, if you are intentionally trying to get your kid to sleep, or to be quiet, and they die in the process...uh uh....anyone with a half twit brain can comprehend that doing any of that COULD result in death..just like you and i know that milk rots in warmth.

oh yeah, iv said it before, and ill say it again... If indeed Casey meant to off her mom, i think she was going for a self-defense..or accidental death...because cindy has life insurance through work. Not a lot..how much do you think about 15 thousand or something?....yeah remember..casey had been telling her friends that she had 15,000 dollars saved up to buy a car, or a house...sounds too specific to me, i bet she felt that money in her grimey little palm too.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: December 23, 2008, 08:03:30 AM »

Did you see how bad GA looked when he came to get the flowers outside the door? It looks like he has aged overnight!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: December 23, 2008, 08:05:58 AM »

This is the new Trust fund, with Jody Parker (yes, Mallory's mother) as Trustee.  This is not the Trust that was closed.
Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement

I would like to know about a Trust that is paying for the experts for the defense.  Can you tell us what the name of that Trust is?  Do you know who the Trustee is or the bank that is holding the monies?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: December 23, 2008, 08:12:32 AM »

Did you see how bad GA looked when he came to get the flowers outside the door? It looks like he has aged overnight!
Guilt. He knows he could have prevented the murder. He knows he could solve the murder. He has to put up with Cindy. And he's a good looking man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.