March 29, 2024, 08:57:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 406069 times)
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: December 23, 2008, 08:12:59 AM »

Has anybody called into the tip line Jose set up?? This is the silliest thing yet in this saga. I would of thought some of the mischievous monkeys would try to call!!

And to ask us,the public to pay for Caylee's funeral is disgusting. Cindy has a brother who is loaded...Where is he?? Even if you thought your niece killed your great niece,I would think you would still want to see Caylee gets a nice burial.

Oh,and yep,Cindy wants us to pay but we can't come. Hog wash,I say!! Times are hard for all and my theory is......"Charity begins at home".

I really hope no one donates their money to them. They seem to be doing better than most if you ask me? If you feel you must contribute than give what you can to a children's charity in Caylee's name or maybe some monkeys  have other suggestions. I just think this is tacky.

Oh,Who paid for the private investigators?? Who gives Casey money in her account?? Who is paying for those high falootin forensics people?? I do think I heard about a trust fund that is paying the experts. Let them pitch in and pay.

Me thinks there is money somewhere............

This is the new Trust fund, with Jody Parker (yes, Mallory's mother) as Trustee.  This is not the Trust that was closed.
Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement

I would like to know about a Trust that is paying for the experts for the defense.  Can you tell us what the name of that Trust is?  Do you know who the Trustee is or the bank that is holding the monies?

That money should be donated to Tim Miller ~ Equuasearch not Kidfinders!   JMO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: December 23, 2008, 08:13:25 AM »

The really sad part about all this is - how expensive could it possibly be to bury those tiny little bones? 

The same price as burying adult ones. Funeral homes don't have a kiddie menu.

Hi Fuzzball,

I was thinking of the casket when I made my comment last night. I've always considered the casket to be one of the major expenses of a funeral, and Caylee's poor little bones would only need one of those tiny little caskets that always looks so sad. 

I Stand With The Girl
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: December 23, 2008, 08:18:05 AM »

oh yeah, iv said it before, and ill say it again... If indeed Casey meant to off her mom, i think she was going for a self-defense..or accidental death...because cindy has life insurance through work. Not a lot..how much do you think about 15 thousand or something?....yeah remember..casey had been telling her friends that she had 15,000 dollars saved up to buy a car, or a house...sounds too specific to me, i bet she felt that money in her grimey little palm too.
Hmm. Now I wonder if after Caylee was murdered if Casey came back to the house to plan Cindy's murder. The shovel could have buried a... gun? Like Zanny was going to come to the house when Cindy and Casey were alone and Casey would have killed Cindy and claimed Zanny took off with Caylee.
Did George have a gun in the house? Did he lock it away from Casey?
Cindy came home at 6. George went to work around 2. So Cindy was alone from about 6-10 p.m.?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: December 23, 2008, 08:19:54 AM »

Has anybody called into the tip line Jose set up?? This is the silliest thing yet in this saga. I would of thought some of the mischievous monkeys would try to call!!

And to ask us,the public to pay for Caylee's funeral is disgusting. Cindy has a brother who is loaded...Where is he?? Even if you thought your niece killed your great niece,I would think you would still want to see Caylee gets a nice burial.

Oh,and yep,Cindy wants us to pay but we can't come. Hog wash,I say!! Times are hard for all and my theory is......"Charity begins at home".

I really hope no one donates their money to them. They seem to be doing better than most if you ask me? If you feel you must contribute than give what you can to a children's charity in Caylee's name or maybe some monkeys  have other suggestions. I just think this is tacky.

Oh,Who paid for the private investigators?? Who gives Casey money in her account?? Who is paying for those high falootin forensics people?? I do think I heard about a trust fund that is paying the experts. Let them pitch in and pay.

Me thinks there is money somewhere............

It shocks me that good people who want to spend $$ on teddy bears that will only rot in the rain and never be played with by a child or do anybody any good, people who think God found Caylee's body so it could get a decent burial and who felt that the worst thing about this was that Caylee was unburied, would hesitate to help bury her. She doesn't need a teddy bear--she needs a decent burial.

As for where Cindy's "loaded" brother is, why should he help her just because she's his sister? In the first place he probably doesn't like her any more than you do. In the second place, it sounds like Cindy's brother never even met Caylee.  I doubt he feels any more sense of obligation to help bury Caylee than we do.   

What donations there were, probably paid for the investigators and the forensics people. And didn't "Kidfinders" dissolve, taking the $ (including the supposed trust fund, etc...) with them? I get the feeling we're seriously overestimating how "profitable" this experience has been for Cindy.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: December 23, 2008, 08:22:57 AM »

The really sad part about all this is - how expensive could it possibly be to bury those tiny little bones? 

Hi Fuzzball,

I was thinking of the casket when I made my comment last night. I've always considered the casket to be one of the major expenses of a funeral, and Caylee's poor little bones would only need one of those tiny little caskets that always looks so sad. 

Good morning monkeys!
I wonder if they may be looking at cremating her? It wouldn't seem like she would be put in a grave considering all the nut jobs out there.Stranger things have happened I guess.Have they said a burial will take place?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: December 23, 2008, 08:29:28 AM »

Hi Fuzzball,

You're --a discount child's casket is around $200, though some of the regular ones I priced were around a couple thousand. 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1346 on: December 23, 2008, 08:30:12 AM »

Hi Fuzzball,

Good morning monkeys!
I wonder if they may be looking at cremating her? It wouldn't seem like she would be put in a grave considering all the nut jobs out there.Stranger things have happened I guess.Have they said a burial will take place?

although i had first though cremation, its cheap , effective, and no unwanted guests at the headstone..But i guess i tend to forget that even if they obstructed justice..they didnt kill this baby, their daughter did. and thats what hurts the most. having the baby in the home in a box..would be even more of a constant reminder. Atleast if she has a grave site they can go blow steam there, but if they had her in the home, i could only forsee a major cindy meltdown. for a second i feel bad for her. RIP CAYLEE

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: December 23, 2008, 08:31:49 AM »

Hi Fuzzball,

Good morning monkeys!

Meant to say "you're right," in my last post, BT girl. Don't know what happened there.

Tater, I wondered about cremation, too. That's what we ended up doing with Mom, partly because she was OCD and freaked out at the thought of decomposing, and partly because it was the cheapest option they had. Makes me very sad to think about it.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: December 23, 2008, 08:37:52 AM »

Thank you NO1ZLADIE for your insight -- My opinion also is that KC acted alone --
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1349 on: December 23, 2008, 08:40:31 AM »

Thank you NO1ZLADIE for your insight -- My opinion also is that KC acted alone --

No prob pooky. haha pooky makes me giggle. Have a good day, and cherish your precious baby..i know you do, but this case just makes me want to tell everyone that

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: December 23, 2008, 08:42:09 AM »

My sister was cremated and then the ashes buried in family plot.  Was not in a casket.  Oddly enough, for the funeral, she was in a casket which apparently they reuse!        Or something.  It was left at the funeral home and only the ashes buried a few days later.  They were in a sort of metal box about a foot square.

But for a funeral, it is customary to hire singers or at least pay them and the minister is supposed to receive something as well.  An actual grave plot is purchased.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: December 23, 2008, 08:51:08 AM »

Hi Fuzzball,

Good morning monkeys!

Meant to say "you're right," in my last post, BT girl. Don't know what happened there.

Tater, I wondered about cremation, too. That's what we ended up doing with Mom, partly because she was OCD and freaked out at the thought of decomposing, and partly because it was the cheapest option they had. Makes me very sad to think about it.

I'm so sorry you are sad Fuzzball.Sad I just know for me,hubby,and our daughter have all chosen this option for us.None of us will have it any other way.We've always stressed to our daughter that it is much cheaper than a burial.Take the insurance money,cremate us,and take yourself a vacation where you can sit back and relax.Reflect with fond memories of each other and know that we are at rest and we will all be together again one day.I've buried so many already in my 52 years that I know for sure it's something the three of us don't want.Funerals are for the living and not for the dead.It would make sense to me that they would choose this for Caylee but sense doesn't seem to be in the A's make up....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: December 23, 2008, 08:55:20 AM »

I seem to have brought everything to a screeching halt with my post so I will provide coffee for all and hot chocolate, too.

And for BT Girl

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: December 23, 2008, 09:00:04 AM »

good morning monkeys.  was mark fruman on greta last nite?  if so, did anyone watch?  we were in bed early and i hoped not missing anything!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: December 23, 2008, 09:02:17 AM »

Casey Anthony Not Allowed at Caylee’s Funeral and Anthony’s Supposedly Ask for Donations for Caylee’s Funeral

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/23/casey-anthony-not-allowed-at-caylees-funeral-and-anthonys-supposedly-ask-for-donations-for-caylees-funeral/

How about the Anthony’s actually allow the people who seemed to care the most to attend the funeral of little Caylee Anthony, especially if they are going to ask the public for donations to pay for it?

I am sure the public would pay for it. I know people right now that are willing to put up funds for this precious little girls funeral so that she may be respectfully buried that she may rest in peace.

However, that also means that it be open to the public.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: December 23, 2008, 09:04:11 AM »

I seem to have brought everything to a screeching halt with my post so I will provide coffee for all and hot chocolate, too.

And for BT Girl

Oh Anna, the puppies are adorable! 

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: December 23, 2008, 09:09:06 AM »

Casey Anthony Not Allowed at Caylee’s Funeral and Anthony’s Supposedly Ask for Donations for Caylee’s Funeral

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/23/casey-anthony-not-allowed-at-caylees-funeral-and-anthonys-supposedly-ask-for-donations-for-caylees-funeral/

How about the Anthony’s actually allow the people who seemed to care the most to attend the funeral of little Caylee Anthony, especially if they are going to ask the public for donations to pay for it?

I am sure the public would pay for it. I know people right now that are willing to put up funds for this precious little girls funeral so that she may be respectfully buried that she may rest in peace.

Good Morning, Red!

The crowd control would be a real problem.  I wonder where would be a place large enough as I am sure hundreds and hundreds of people would attend.

I can think of several things they could do such as use a stadium and allow all to attend but don't think the Anthonys will be thinking of all those people who searched, prayed, donated and gave their heart to Caylee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: December 23, 2008, 09:09:24 AM »

There is already money for the funeral.  Why does Brad Conway want another Trust?  Maybe there are plans to change the wording of where left over money goes, maybe into a defense fund.

Current Trust which is still active.
Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: December 23, 2008, 09:12:43 AM »

Hi Fuzzball,

Good morning monkeys!

Hi All,

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't they of Catholic faith? If so, I doubt they would go for cremation as it would be against the principles coming into the world whole and leaving the world whole. I spent a part of my life in the Catholic Religion (very early part) and I remember it being a huge deal to go through the ceremony of a proper in ground burial.

And I see a lot of people upset over the Anthony's asking for donations. While this is a controversial topic and a lot of people have strong feelings, at the end of the day, this little angel deserves without a doubt the most wonderful, beautiful, angelic ceremony money can buy. So, if anyone is thinking about donating to her fund, keep in mind this is for Caylee, not George or Cindy or Casey. When you give of your heart God only looks at the act of giving.

While I agree that the issues surrounding Caylee's trust fund seem greedy, this is about Caylee. We are all here for Caylee. So that she can get justice. This is what is so sad to me, that while Jose is busy protecting Casey, the true victim has no protection. Caylee deserves the best now, the best legal team, the best Forensics Scientists, the best experts who will be called on for testimony and the best spare no expense funeral. This is the best Xmas gift we could give to her as supporters of her cause.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: December 23, 2008, 09:13:01 AM »

Is there any way to tell how much has been donated to the Trust Fund?  The word "recovery" is in there.  Does that mean Dr. Lee and all the rest.  I wonder if it is true Dr. Baden is also on the defense team since his wife is as well. 

Speaking of Dr Baden's wife, last time I saw her she looked so totally different than she did in court.  Was really strange the difference in her appearance.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.