April 26, 2024, 12:24:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408194 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1360 on: December 23, 2008, 09:13:03 AM »

Casey Anthony Not Allowed at Caylee’s Funeral and Anthony’s Supposedly Ask for Donations for Caylee’s Funeral

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/23/casey-anthony-not-allowed-at-caylees-funeral-and-anthonys-supposedly-ask-for-donations-for-caylees-funeral/

How about the Anthony’s actually allow the people who seemed to care the most to attend the funeral of little Caylee Anthony, especially if they are going to ask the public for donations to pay for it?

I am sure the public would pay for it. I know people right now that are willing to put up funds for this precious little girls funeral so that she may be respectfully buried that she may rest in peace.

However, that also means that it be open to the public.
It is sad, that even now, the rest of the world is willing to do more for this child than her own family is.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: December 23, 2008, 09:14:58 AM »

I think the Anthonys are Baptist, aren't they?

Is that in the name of the church they attend?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: December 23, 2008, 09:16:17 AM »

i really don't think cindy will be able to keep her BIG, FAT MOUTH shut much longer, after listening to Jesse. she has tried to put the blame on Jesse from the beginning & i honestly think these people (if you can call them that) will NOT be able to SHUT UP. imo, the reason the ant's wanted the memorial things taken down it that they really don't want to be reminded of CAYLEE. if i live in orlando i would take every dime i have & make the BIGGEST MEMORIAL to CAYLEEE possible. I really did not think i could feel the way i do about another "HUMAN BEING" as i do now. I HATE THEM. i wish they would not be allowed near Caylee's funeral. the only reason the ANT'S want it "private" is for the book, movie right's etc. sorry for the rant but this is INSANE!!!!!!! I cannot stand anyone involved in their "defense, media or whatever the hell TEAM" they call it.

wendi

If the Ants didn't want to be reminded of Caylee, they wouldn't have kept her room exactly the way it used to be. Their home would not be filled with all those pictures of Caylee.

They don't want a memorial on the easement of their property, because

1) It will attract strangers to the yard who want to "pay their respects."  Would you like that?
2) It will rot and they will be responsible for taking it down anyway.
3) Would you want a memorial in your front yard, made by people who hate you? And to have people coming to the house to light candles, sing songs, scream obscenities at you and maybe throw bricks through your window or vandalize your home & car?   
4) I'm sure they're sick of people who feel that Caylee belongs to them. Caylee died in the first place because Casey "owned" her and wouldn't let Cindy have custody--it must be agony for Cindy to hear the same "she's mine" attitude from total strangers.

Remember all the protesters? They'll want to be at the funeral. Funerals are supposed to comfort the survivors and honor the departed. It's about time the Ants asked for some privacy. It would be a shame if the funeral were the same kind of circus the whole investigation has been.

As for movie rights and so forth, the funeral scene is the dullest scene in any movie or book, and is never the part people read the book to find out about. Nothing's going to happen at that funeral that we haven't seen before. I'm 100% sure that not wanting to risk having the general public at the funeral has NOTHING to do with book or movie rights, and a great deal to do with common sense. IMO it's not Caylee Cindy wants to avoid, it's us. And I don't blame her.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1363 on: December 23, 2008, 09:18:06 AM »

The really sad part about all this is - how expensive could it possibly be to bury those tiny little bones? 

The same price as burying adult ones. Funeral homes don't have a kiddie menu.

Hi Fuzzball,

I was thinking of the casket when I made my comment last night. I've always considered the casket to be one of the major expenses of a funeral, and Caylee's poor little bones would only need one of those tiny little caskets that always looks so sad. 

Good morning monkeys!
I wonder if they may be looking at cremating her? It wouldn't seem like she would be put in a grave considering all the nut jobs out there.Stranger things have happened I guess.Have they said a burial will take place?

Meant to say "you're right," in my last post, BT girl. Don't know what happened there.

Tater, I wondered about cremation, too. That's what we ended up doing with Mom, partly because she was OCD and freaked out at the thought of decomposing, and partly because it was the cheapest option they had. Makes me very sad to think about it.

Hi All,

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't they of Catholic faith? If so, I doubt they would go for cremation as it would be against the principles coming into the world whole and leaving the world whole. I spent a part of my life in the Catholic Religion (very early part) and I remember it being a huge deal to go through the ceremony of a proper in ground burial.

And I see a lot of people upset over the Anthony's asking for donations. While this is a controversial topic and a lot of people have strong feelings, at the end of the day, this little angel deserves without a doubt the most wonderful, beautiful, angelic ceremony money can buy. So, if anyone is thinking about donating to her fund, keep in mind this is for Caylee, not George or Cindy or Casey. When you give of your heart God only looks at the act of giving.

While I agree that the issues surrounding Caylee's trust fund seem greedy, this is about Caylee. We are all here for Caylee. So that she can get justice. This is what is so sad to me, that while Jose is busy protecting Casey, the true victim has no protection. Caylee deserves the best now, the best legal team, the best Forensics Scientists, the best experts who will be called on for testimony and the best spare no expense funeral. This is the best Xmas gift we could give to her as supporters of her cause.
The Anthony's are not Catholic, a family who had come down from up north brought Casey a Rosary and she was wearing it as a necklace. 

I am Catholic, and while it is not ideal that a body be cremated, it is more accepted these days in the Catholic community.  There are a lot of things that a family has to go through though in order to have the blessings of a Priest and a Cerimonial Mass for a departed loved one who optioned for cremation.  (We just went through this back in August with 2 of our Uncles).  They were placed on church grounds in a marble wall with a beautiful plaque.  (I can not remember what it is called). 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: December 23, 2008, 09:19:09 AM »

Casey Anthony Not Allowed at Caylee’s Funeral and Anthony’s Supposedly Ask for Donations for Caylee’s Funeral

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/23/casey-anthony-not-allowed-at-caylees-funeral-and-anthonys-supposedly-ask-for-donations-for-caylees-funeral/

How about the Anthony’s actually allow the people who seemed to care the most to attend the funeral of little Caylee Anthony, especially if they are going to ask the public for donations to pay for it?

I am sure the public would pay for it. I know people right now that are willing to put up funds for this precious little girls funeral so that she may be respectfully buried that she may rest in peace.

However, that also means that it be open to the public.
It is sad, that even now, the rest of the world is willing to do more for this child than her own family is.

Dolce, you are so right. It's very sad. I think Cindy should apologize, withdraw her request for donations, and keep the date and time of the funeral secret. But she won't. It's very, very depressing. 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1365 on: December 23, 2008, 09:25:58 AM »

Wendi, thank you for sharing this . . .I admire your honesty and think I would love to know you if I ever met you in person.  God saved you for some (very good) reason that will be revealed to you in the future. 

In the last couple of days several of the monkeys have shared about their hurts.  It's sort of like all of us have been through some big catastrophe together by following this case and with the discovery of Caylee's little body we are trying to make sense of it and it also brings up our own pasts.

I believe the Anthonys live their lives like the movie Groundhog Day, every day waking up to the same thing and never learning from yesterday's actions.

That's what separates us from people like the Anthonys.

We never shut the door on the past but we learn from it and sometimes it makes life even more dear.

To all the monkeys that have shared their hurts over the last couple of days, it makes you even more real to me and I love you for your honesty.  And to those that are hurting right now because of this case or some of emotions of this holiday season, know that you are loved and welcomed here.

Love

Karen
[/quote]

Karen - are you by chance a friend of Bill W? Some of your wording makes me wonder if we have this friend in common.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1366 on: December 23, 2008, 09:26:14 AM »

If the Ants didn't want to be reminded of Caylee, they wouldn't have kept her room exactly the way it used to be. Their home would not be filled with all those pictures of Caylee.

1) It will attract strangers to the yard who want to "pay their respects."  Would you like that?
3) Would you want a memorial in your front yard, made by people who hate you? And to have people coming to the house to light candles, sing songs, scream obscenities at you and maybe throw bricks through your window or vandalize your home & car?   
4) I'm sure they're sick of people who feel that Caylee belongs to them. Caylee died in the first place because Casey "owned" her and wouldn't let Cindy have custody--it must be agony for Cindy to hear the same "she's mine" attitude from total strangers.

Remember all the protesters? They'll want to be at the funeral. Funerals are supposed to comfort the survivors and honor the departed. It's about time the Ants asked for some privacy. It would be a shame if the funeral were the same kind of circus the whole investigation has been.

As for movie rights and so forth, the funeral scene is the dullest scene in any movie or book, and is never the part people read the book to find out about. Nothing's going to happen at that funeral that we haven't seen before. I'm 100% sure that not wanting to risk having the general public at the funeral has NOTHING to do with book or movie rights, and a great deal to do with common sense. IMO it's not Caylee Cindy wants to avoid, it's us. And I don't blame her.
In a "backwards" sort of way I agree with you Fuzzball.  This childs remains have been sitting out in the elements for months now, tossed aside by the one person who should have loved her most in this world.  With all of the antics, lies, betrayals, and utter anger surrounding this case I still have to remember that this was the Anthony's grandchild.  Although I do believe they could have done so MUCH MORE to help Caylee in life, I can respect that after this circus they wish to have a bit of closure in private.  I can honor and respect that.  I think that they should put up a small tent with a cross at the area where they found Caylee and allow mourners to continue to pay their respects in that fashion.  Donate the gifts if that makes them feel better, but just allow that outlet for those who need it.
I can respect that the family needs to grieve, as much as I dislike them, I can respect that need for closure.  I still however want them to pay for crimes committed after the fact with conspiracy to cover up the murder, IF it comes out that this has occured.
All in all though, I do not think that any of this need for privacy is of Cindy's idea, but more from the new attorney attempting to do damage control as to make this family look less like monsters and more like people.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: December 23, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »

Is there any way to tell how much has been donated to the Trust Fund?  The word "recovery" is in there.  Does that mean Dr. Lee and all the rest.  I wonder if it is true Dr. Baden is also on the defense team since his wife is as well. 

Speaking of Dr Baden's wife, last time I saw her she looked so totally different than she did in court.  Was really strange the difference in her appearance.

The Trustee, Jodi Parker, is responsible for making decisions about how money in the Trust is spent in accordance with the provisions stated.  Such as, who would get any left over monies. 

Who is Jodi Parker?  She is Mallory's mother.  Mallory is Lee's girlfriend. hmmmmmm
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1368 on: December 23, 2008, 09:28:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I will not donate a dime to the Anthony's.  They have a trust fund already set up to cover funeral expenses.  These addlebrained ingrates just infuriate me to no end! 

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1369 on: December 23, 2008, 09:29:25 AM »

Wendi, thank you for sharing this . . .I admire your honesty and think I would love to know you if I ever met you in person.  God saved you for some (very good) reason that will be revealed to you in the future. 

In the last couple of days several of the monkeys have shared about their hurts.  It's sort of like all of us have been through some big catastrophe together by following this case and with the discovery of Caylee's little body we are trying to make sense of it and it also brings up our own pasts.

I believe the Anthonys live their lives like the movie Groundhog Day, every day waking up to the same thing and never learning from yesterday's actions.

That's what separates us from people like the Anthonys.

We never shut the door on the past but we learn from it and sometimes it makes life even more dear.

To all the monkeys that have shared their hurts over the last couple of days, it makes you even more real to me and I love you for your honesty.  And to those that are hurting right now because of this case or some of emotions of this holiday season, know that you are loved and welcomed here.

Love

Karen

Karen you make a very good point.  If one does not learn from their past, they are doomed to repeat it in the future. 

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: December 23, 2008, 09:31:19 AM »

i really don't think cindy will be able to keep her BIG, FAT MOUTH shut much longer, after listening to Jesse. she has tried to put the blame on Jesse from the beginning & i honestly think these people (if you can call them that) will NOT be able to SHUT UP. imo, the reason the ant's wanted the memorial things taken down it that they really don't want to be reminded of CAYLEE. if i live in orlando i would take every dime i have & make the BIGGEST MEMORIAL to CAYLEEE possible. I really did not think i could feel the way i do about another "HUMAN BEING" as i do now. I HATE THEM. i wish they would not be allowed near Caylee's funeral. the only reason the ANT'S want it "private" is for the book, movie right's etc. sorry for the rant but this is INSANE!!!!!!! I cannot stand anyone involved in their "defense, media or whatever the hell TEAM" they call it.

wendi

Well put, my thoughts too!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1371 on: December 23, 2008, 09:32:19 AM »

I think the Anthonys are Baptist, aren't they?

Is that in the name of the church they attend?
I believe you are right Anna.  I think that the Anthony's are Southern Baptist.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1372 on: December 23, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

Hi All,

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't they of Catholic faith? If so, I doubt they would go for cremation as it would be against the principles coming into the world whole and leaving the world whole. I spent a part of my life in the Catholic Religion (very early part) and I remember it being a huge deal to go through the ceremony of a proper in ground burial.

And I see a lot of people upset over the Anthony's asking for donations. While this is a controversial topic and a lot of people have strong feelings, at the end of the day, this little angel deserves without a doubt the most wonderful, beautiful, angelic ceremony money can buy. So, if anyone is thinking about donating to her fund, keep in mind this is for Caylee, not George or Cindy or Casey. When you give of your heart God only looks at the act of giving.

While I agree that the issues surrounding Caylee's trust fund seem greedy, this is about Caylee. We are all here for Caylee. So that she can get justice. This is what is so sad to me, that while Jose is busy protecting Casey, the true victim has no protection. Caylee deserves the best now, the best legal team, the best Forensics Scientists, the best experts who will be called on for testimony and the best spare no expense funeral. This is the best Xmas gift we could give to her as supporters of her cause.

You know Princess you are right. I wish Cindy and George would look at it like this. This trial is KC vs Caylee. Caylee needs justice and as you stated the best legal team, forensics Scientists and experts. If Cindy supports KC it's like saying That's Ok KC, I understand why you murdered that precious child, all is forgiven, go on with your life.

I wish people who support or "understand" KC would just stop and think for a moment. Use your imagination and think how enraged KC was after that fight, how she took it out on Caylee. Imagine how Caylee is feeling as the anger her mother is feeling is turned on her. Just put yourself in Caylee's place and watch as your mother makes you go to sleep and wraps your head in duct tape and tosses your little body into a garbage bag. Then watch as KC pulls away and goes to Blockbuster video w/ Tony to have a nice relaxing evening. What if Caylee wasn't dead right away, what if she was in pain, what if she understood what was happening to her. You going to stand there and say to KC, I understand? If these supporters, including family members would allow a moment to understand how CAYLEE felt maybe they would be on her side.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1373 on: December 23, 2008, 09:36:49 AM »

The really sad part about all this is - how expensive could it possibly be to bury those tiny little bones? 

Hi Fuzzball,

I was thinking of the casket when I made my comment last night. I've always considered the casket to be one of the major expenses of a funeral, and Caylee's poor little bones would only need one of those tiny little caskets that always looks so sad. 

You're --a discount child's casket is around $200, though some of the regular ones I priced were around a couple thousand. 

I know that when my son died the funeral director donated all of his services and we paid only wholesale for materials. The total was under $500.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1374 on: December 23, 2008, 09:38:35 AM »

In a recent interview with the Anthony's new attorney he claims that he is not aware of any investigation into his clients nor any pending charges.

Now, all of us monkeys can give very detailed listings of all the conspiracy, lies, and "mistruths" uttered by both George and Cindy since "day 1". 

Is the LE just giving the family time to deal with the funeral before pressing charges?  Are they alloud to hold off on an investigation due to the need for the family to have propper time to mourn?  I am not following.

Would LE need to waite until after the trial is over, verdict is read, and facts are sorted to move forward in an investigation of those involved in this case?

TIA any monkey who can help!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1375 on: December 23, 2008, 09:38:42 AM »

Hi All,

You know Princess you are right. I wish Cindy and George would look at it like this. This trial is KC vs Caylee. Caylee needs justice and as you stated the best legal team, forensics Scientists and experts. If Cindy supports KC it's like saying That's Ok KC, I understand why you murdered that precious child, all is forgiven, go on with your life.

I wish people who support or "understand" KC would just stop and think for a moment. Use your imagination and think how enraged KC was after that fight, how she took it out on Caylee. Imagine how Caylee is feeling as the anger her mother is feeling is turned on her. Just put yourself in Caylee's place and watch as your mother makes you go to sleep and wraps your head in duct tape and tosses your little body into a garbage bag. Then watch as KC pulls away and goes to Blockbuster video w/ Tony to have a nice relaxing evening. What if Caylee wasn't dead right away, what if she was in pain, what if she understood what was happening to her. You going to stand there and say to KC, I understand? If these supporters, including family members would allow a moment to understand how CAYLEE felt maybe they would be on her side.

And that's why I can't support or have any sympathy for the Anthony family.  What you just described is the likely scenario of how Caylee spent the last moments of her life.  Cindy knew Casey was capable of harming Caylee.  The pontiac was in Cindy's name.  When Casey took off with Caylee, she had to have some inkling that things weren't right.  She should have called the cops then and there.  If Cindy loved Caylee so much, why would she not a least lift a finger to call the police for a welfare check or any of Casey's friends?  It just boggles my mind that none of the adults responsible for Caylee seemed to care so little!

Lisa
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: December 23, 2008, 09:39:28 AM »

I am so sick of the Anthony's and their antics, profiting off of their granddaughter, hiring attorneys, bad mouthing heroes like Tim Miller,  while supporting that scumbag of a daughter! 

Now they want the public to pay for the funeral?  Just how freaking nuts is that.

I distinctly remember not having the cash to pay for our sons' funeral. We put it on a credit card!  I know they have one since we have all heard how Casey used them all the time.

Not one time did the money ever cross our mind, it was a non issue. We were concerned for our family, and people who loved him. We charged the fee to have him brought home, the casket, the funeral home expenses, the family car, the plot and the marker, and we never once worried about where the money would come from. We never asked for a penny from anyone, nor did anyone other than my husband and I know that we didn't have the money.

Less than 90 days later we did it all over again after my husbands father was murdered. We never contemplated asking for someone else to pay, although we did bury him at a National cemetery since he was a veteran, but it still was not free, and all the other charges were in no way covered.

You know what?  God provided for us. Sympathy cards came, and many of them included a $20 bill, or a $50 check, my husband got an amazing bonus that year, and somehow it all worked out in the end.

This is the last thing they will EVER do for Caylee, and they don't have the common decency to do it without exploiting her. They are selfish, dishonest, and lack any moral character whatsoever.  They can't afford a casket, have the funeral at "their" church, and buy a plot and marker, but they cans stay at the Ritz?

I am so furious I just can't even see straight!

My heart goes out to you, Orchidwinn. I had no idea about your son. I'm very sorry for your loss. You make a very good point and an astute observation.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: December 23, 2008, 09:39:32 AM »

Do you know what I wish? I wish the owner of the land where Caylee's remains were found would donate a little corner of it in memory of Caylee. Maybe have a pretty bench with a plaque and some flowers around it. I think that would help ease the sorrow for a lot of people.

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1378 on: December 23, 2008, 09:41:07 AM »

I can not handle that thinking.  I can not fathom it, it makes me ill.

Cindy said to Casey in one of the jailhouse tapes "I forgive you". 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1379 on: December 23, 2008, 09:41:30 AM »

Hi Fuzzball,

You're --a discount child's casket is around $200, though some of the regular ones I priced were around a couple thousand. 

I know that when my son died the funeral director donated all of his services and we paid only wholesale for materials. The total was under $500.

I'm so sorry about your son *hugs*.  I have heard of funeral homes donating their services, especially when it comes to children.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.