April 26, 2024, 04:59:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408216 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: December 23, 2008, 09:42:14 AM »

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

---------

There are no words... 

OMG WTF - they want the public to pay for a funeral that they have already said they DO NOT want the public to have anything to do with?   

Klaas,I could never under any circumstances appeal to the public to pay for my Grandchild's funeral. Awful,just awful.   
   If these people behaved like normal grieving grand parents and showed any concern for poor Caylee--and could not afford a funeral---the public would donate money and pay for this child burial.  Instead of writing this post I would be writing out a check-as so many other of you monkeys would. The Nerve of them-bury her she is nothing but bones---thanks to KC and her lies and them for standing by her and not giving a thought for Caylee
I wrote an e-mail to the paper telling them that there was funds set up for a funeral in the Help Find Caylee Maria Anthony Trust Agreement.  I told them I would donate for a proper funeral for this precious baby if I knew the A's wouldn't get a dime in case of excess of donations.  I said that the extra donations should go to TES for all the time they spent on this case.  I asked about all the money they got for appearances and pictures they sold of Caylee and KC. 
Keep us posted on that-if they do that I will-donate
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: December 23, 2008, 09:42:31 AM »

Hugs to Orchidwmn and Theboyzmom. I'm so sorry for your losses.

I Stand With The Girl
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1382 on: December 23, 2008, 09:45:18 AM »

i really don't think cindy will be able to keep her BIG, FAT MOUTH shut much longer, after listening to Jesse. she has tried to put the blame on Jesse from the beginning & i honestly think these people (if you can call them that) will NOT be able to SHUT UP. imo, the reason the ant's wanted the memorial things taken down it that they really don't want to be reminded of CAYLEE. if i live in orlando i would take every dime i have & make the BIGGEST MEMORIAL to CAYLEEE possible. I really did not think i could feel the way i do about another "HUMAN BEING" as i do now. I HATE THEM. i wish they would not be allowed near Caylee's funeral. the only reason the ANT'S want it "private" is for the book, movie right's etc. sorry for the rant but this is INSANE!!!!!!! I cannot stand anyone involved in their "defense, media or whatever the hell TEAM" they call it.

wendi

If the Ants didn't want to be reminded of Caylee, they wouldn't have kept her room exactly the way it used to be. Their home would not be filled with all those pictures of Caylee.

They don't want a memorial on the easement of their property, because

1) It will attract strangers to the yard who want to "pay their respects."  Would you like that?
2) It will rot and they will be responsible for taking it down anyway.
3) Would you want a memorial in your front yard, made by people who hate you? And to have people coming to the house to light candles, sing songs, scream obscenities at you and maybe throw bricks through your window or vandalize your home & car?   
4) I'm sure they're sick of people who feel that Caylee belongs to them. Caylee died in the first place because Casey "owned" her and wouldn't let Cindy have custody--it must be agony for Cindy to hear the same "she's mine" attitude from total strangers.

Remember all the protesters? They'll want to be at the funeral. Funerals are supposed to comfort the survivors and honor the departed. It's about time the Ants asked for some privacy. It would be a shame if the funeral were the same kind of circus the whole investigation has been.

As for movie rights and so forth, the funeral scene is the dullest scene in any movie or book, and is never the part people read the book to find out about. Nothing's going to happen at that funeral that we haven't seen before. I'm 100% sure that not wanting to risk having the general public at the funeral has NOTHING to do with book or movie rights, and a great deal to do with common sense. IMO it's not Caylee Cindy wants to avoid, it's us. And I don't blame her.

I agree with every word you said, Fuzzball, and I wouldn't want people filled with hate at Caylee's funeral. 

I would love to see Tim there, even LP, LE - the people who cared enough to search and investigate.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1383 on: December 23, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »

In a recent interview with the Anthony's new attorney he claims that he is not aware of any investigation into his clients nor any pending charges.

Now, all of us monkeys can give very detailed listings of all the conspiracy, lies, and "mistruths" uttered by both George and Cindy since "day 1". 

Is the LE just giving the family time to deal with the funeral before pressing charges?  Are they alloud to hold off on an investigation due to the need for the family to have propper time to mourn?  I am not following.

Would LE need to waite until after the trial is over, verdict is read, and facts are sorted to move forward in an investigation of those involved in this case?

TIA any monkey who can help!

I think part of the "police" process is being viewed by the public in a positive light. Yes, I do believe they are waiting until after a proper mourning period to charge the Ant's with obstruction. It would do no good to haul Cindy and George off to jail just as they are burying their granddaughter. Heck maybe their lawyer understands this too and that's why they are not going to have a funeral until after the holidays, just buying some extra time. But I honestly don't think LE is going to let them get away with anything. This case has national and global attention. It's going down in the books and there is no way LE is going to allow any future members of murdered children to behave this way b/c the Ant's set the precedence.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1384 on: December 23, 2008, 09:46:36 AM »

And that's why I can't support or have any sympathy for the Anthony family.  What you just described is the likely scenario of how Caylee spent the last moments of her life.  Cindy knew Casey was capable of harming Caylee.  The pontiac was in Cindy's name.  When Casey took off with Caylee, she had to have some inkling that things weren't right.  She should have called the cops then and there.  If Cindy loved Caylee so much, why would she not a least lift a finger to call the police for a welfare check or any of Casey's friends?  It just boggles my mind that none of the adults responsible for Caylee seemed to care so little!

Lisa
You are so very right Lisa.  Given the controlling nature of Cindy that we have all been witness to thus far, it is very much out of character for her to just sit back and waite for those first 31 days. 
Her back and forth on MySpace with Casey makes it seem as if this was all just a game between her and Casey, wow what a great Mother/Daughter relationship.

My Mother is my very best friend, but I will be damned if something ever happened to one of my children under my watch.  My Mother would still love me, but not for one second would she justify my actions if my child died by my own hands.
My Mother does not go a day with out having a conversation with me atleast 2 or 3 times a day, and if I fail to call her, she is calling me non-stop until she gets an answer....and my Mother is far from controlling, just loving.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: December 23, 2008, 09:47:31 AM »

Do you know what I wish? I wish the owner of the land where Caylee's remains were found would donate a little corner of it in memory of Caylee. Maybe have a pretty bench with a plaque and some flowers around it. I think that would help ease the sorrow for a lot of people.

I think this will happen when he starts developing the land if people at that time still feel strongly.  However, it is not the landowners responsibility to pay for benches, plaques or other things.  It would be nice if left over Trust money was used for this purpose or the Anthony's used some TV, book, and/or movie money for that purpose.  From reading the provisions of the Trust however, I am not sure left over money could be used this way, so guess it is up to the A's to let go of some of their profiting off Caylee money.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1386 on: December 23, 2008, 09:49:05 AM »

Good Morning. Wendi... thank-you for sharing your story, I am always amazed that no matter what kind of environment one is raised in, one can with much hard work grow to be a wonderful human being, you certainly are someone I would like to call a friend.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: December 23, 2008, 09:49:23 AM »

I love the thought of Cindy without a vacuum!!  Oh, the little things that make me happy! 
  No I want her washing  machine and dryer to break-no more washing away evidence
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1388 on: December 23, 2008, 09:50:14 AM »

And that's why I can't support or have any sympathy for the Anthony family.  What you just described is the likely scenario of how Caylee spent the last moments of her life.  Cindy knew Casey was capable of harming Caylee.  The pontiac was in Cindy's name.  When Casey took off with Caylee, she had to have some inkling that things weren't right.  She should have called the cops then and there.  If Cindy loved Caylee so much, why would she not a least lift a finger to call the police for a welfare check or any of Casey's friends?  It just boggles my mind that none of the adults responsible for Caylee seemed to care so little!

Lisa
You are so very right Lisa.  Given the controlling nature of Cindy that we have all been witness to thus far, it is very much out of character for her to just sit back and waite for those first 31 days. 
Her back and forth on MySpace with Casey makes it seem as if this was all just a game between her and Casey, wow what a great Mother/Daughter relationship.

My Mother is my very best friend, but I will be damned if something ever happened to one of my children under my watch.  My Mother would still love me, but not for one second would she justify my actions if my child died by my own hands.
My Mother does not go a day with out having a conversation with me atleast 2 or 3 times a day, and if I fail to call her, she is calling me non-stop until she gets an answer....and my Mother is far from controlling, just loving.

My mom is the same way.  And if I ever had a fight with her and just took off my son, she would beat down every door to find us!

Lisa
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: December 23, 2008, 09:51:07 AM »

i really don't think cindy will be able to keep her BIG, FAT MOUTH shut much longer, after listening to Jesse. she has tried to put the blame on Jesse from the beginning & i honestly think these people (if you can call them that) will NOT be able to SHUT UP. imo, the reason the ant's wanted the memorial things taken down it that they really don't want to be reminded of CAYLEE. if i live in orlando i would take every dime i have & make the BIGGEST MEMORIAL to CAYLEEE possible. I really did not think i could feel the way i do about another "HUMAN BEING" as i do now. I HATE THEM. i wish they would not be allowed near Caylee's funeral. the only reason the ANT'S want it "private" is for the book, movie right's etc. sorry for the rant but this is INSANE!!!!!!! I cannot stand anyone involved in their "defense, media or whatever the hell TEAM" they call it.

wendi

If the Ants didn't want to be reminded of Caylee, they wouldn't have kept her room exactly the way it used to be. Their home would not be filled with all those pictures of Caylee.

They don't want a memorial on the easement of their property, because

1) It will attract strangers to the yard who want to "pay their respects."  Would you like that?
2) It will rot and they will be responsible for taking it down anyway.
3) Would you want a memorial in your front yard, made by people who hate you? And to have people coming to the house to light candles, sing songs, scream obscenities at you and maybe throw bricks through your window or vandalize your home & car?   
4) I'm sure they're sick of people who feel that Caylee belongs to them. Caylee died in the first place because Casey "owned" her and wouldn't let Cindy have custody--it must be agony for Cindy to hear the same "she's mine" attitude from total strangers.

Remember all the protesters? They'll want to be at the funeral. Funerals are supposed to comfort the survivors and honor the departed. It's about time the Ants asked for some privacy. It would be a shame if the funeral were the same kind of circus the whole investigation has been.

As for movie rights and so forth, the funeral scene is the dullest scene in any movie or book, and is never the part people read the book to find out about. Nothing's going to happen at that funeral that we haven't seen before. I'm 100% sure that not wanting to risk having the general public at the funeral has NOTHING to do with book or movie rights, and a great deal to do with common sense. IMO it's not Caylee Cindy wants to avoid, it's us. And I don't blame her.

I agree with every word you said, Fuzzball, and I wouldn't want people filled with hate at Caylee's funeral. 

I would love to see Tim there, even LP, LE - the people who cared enough to search and investigate.

I am pretty sure that those people will not be invited.  I don't think Mark NeJame will be invited either.  I am sure that Jesse and his father and mother also will not get an invitation. 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1390 on: December 23, 2008, 09:51:50 AM »

So the Scamthony's what the public to pay for the funeral?     Next up, how bout we pay for a makeover for Lee?

Here's my resposne to these creatins - So listen you narcissistic pos!, I don’t feel the need to justify my opinion or waste any of my money or quotient points on a mucus-eating, lobotomized, psychiatric out-patient, rump-wrecked, riff-raff like yourselves. You are nothing but abominably licentious twits and a nefarious, buttock-rimming conglomerate of intellectual constipation.

I think I feel better now - So good morning monkeys.

Do No Evil 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1391 on: December 23, 2008, 09:51:51 AM »

Just wanted to say Good Morning Monkeys, and thank you for your kind words in the middle of the night. I was just so angry at the Anthony's that I just wanted to explode, and had to vent. I have often been offended by the things they have done in the past, but asking for someone else to pay for the funeral, was like being poked with a hot rod to me.

Wendy, thank you for sharing part of your life and feelings with us. A horrid childhood is unfortunately a common theme now, but it is so nice to see how that can be overcome, and how you have become a loving wife, aunt and protector of innocent children and animals. God bless you girl!!

I have found the monkeys to be such good people, and that they will rally around you.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: December 23, 2008, 09:53:23 AM »

Why is the individual and/or corporation that is paying for the defense dream team, not paying for a funeral?  I bet the cost of the funeral would be 1% or less of the money already spent on the defense team.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: December 23, 2008, 09:53:28 AM »

O/T

Since we are all in such sad states of mind today, I have posted pics of puppies I have now in the Musings Thread.  So many have Yorkies, maybe this will cheer us up.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1394 on: December 23, 2008, 09:54:11 AM »

So the Scamthony's what the public to pay for the funeral?     Next up, how bout we pay for a makeover for Lee?

Here's my resposne to these creatins - So listen you narcissistic pos!, I don’t feel the need to justify my opinion or waste any of my money or quotient points on a mucus-eating, lobotomized, psychiatric out-patient, rump-wrecked, riff-raff like yourselves. You are nothing but abominably licentious twits and a nefarious, buttock-rimming conglomerate of intellectual constipation.

I think I feel better now - So good morning monkeys.
Aw someone got a thesaurus for Christmas!  (hee hee just kidding)

Next time don't hold back and tell us how you really feel! 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: December 23, 2008, 09:55:47 AM »

O/T

Since we are all in such sad states of mind today, I have posted pics of puppies I have now in the Musings Thread.  So many have Yorkies, maybe this will cheer us up.

Puppies always cheer me up. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1396 on: December 23, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »

Just wanted to say Good Morning Monkeys, and thank you for your kind words in the middle of the night. I was just so angry at the Anthony's that I just wanted to explode, and had to vent. I have often been offended by the things they have done in the past, but asking for someone else to pay for the funeral, was like being poked with a hot rod to me.

Wendy, thank you for sharing part of your life and feelings with us. A horrid childhood is unfortunately a common theme now, but it is so nice to see how that can be overcome, and how you have become a loving wife, aunt and protector of innocent children and animals. God bless you girl!!

I have found the monkeys to be such good people, and that they will rally around you.

Wendi I would like to read your post, however given my current state I am finding that it is best I do not read back and try to stay clear of more sadness right now.  So I will just leave it with ...

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: December 23, 2008, 09:57:12 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

Someone asked about Mark Furhman last night on Greta. He wasn't on for very long at all; the main thing he talked about was LE's handling of the meter reader. He said he saw absolutely nothing wrong with the way that was done, all 3 times in Aug. He would not have done anything different & would have done the same. He said he spent time there in Aug. with LE & they are very professional & some of the best. They did nothing wrong. I can't recall anything else he talked about, but the transcript should be available today! 

Also, is the trust fund account with monies spent & balance available to the public? Or is that info private? If the A's seriously said they needed the public to pay for Caylee's funeral that is the most ludicrous statement so far! They have known for months that this day was coming & have fought against anyone who didn't agree with them & want a private ceremony, but they want the public to pay for it!!?? That cannot be true!!??  So much for helping thier public image! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1398 on: December 23, 2008, 09:57:44 AM »

Why is the individual and/or corporation that is paying for the defense dream team, not paying for a funeral?  I bet the cost of the funeral would be 1% or less of the money already spent on the defense team.
Geraldo would not profit from paying for the funeral too... 

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: December 23, 2008, 09:58:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys- Question's  How long was Jessie in Caylee life before the evil one  broke up with him.  The reason I ask is he keeps saying she was such a good mother always concerned for her.  Then something snapped in  KC.  Caylee was only 2 when KC killed her.  There is a big differenc in being a concern mother for 10 years and then you snap- Andrea Yates for one--I always pity that women I truly believed she was insane when she did that to those poor children.  Don't want Jessie to put  KC in that light.  He seems like such a nice person-but he does not realize he was just another victim of KC>  She just used him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.