April 23, 2024, 04:29:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407835 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: December 21, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »

Diane Fanning up next ... contracted to write a book about Caylee/Casey Anthony.

Wonder who contracted it?

Hoefully Dana will ask that question!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #141 on: December 21, 2008, 09:28:08 PM »

I haven't seen this posted yet..

(Snipped)

He also said the depositions scheduled for Monday in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit have been cancelled. Conway asked Gonzalez’s attorney John Morgan to reschedule in light of Friday’s news and the request was accepted.

Conway says there are no specific plans for Caylee’s funeral service yet but the family says it will be private and kept secret as best as possible. Conway says they are still waiting for remains to be released.

Conway said George and Cindy will speak to the media after Caylee's funeral service.

Baez on Geraldo

Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez appeared on Geraldo Rivera’s show Saturday night.  Baez admits Casey has a history of lying but that doesn't mean she killed her daughter.

“We have to rely on the science and the actual evidence and if the evidence is there she will be convicted if it's not she should be acquitted it's that simple you start looking at trying to convict people liars as killers we're all in trouble.”

Casey’s murder trial is set for March but every legal expert we've spoken with says it could be 2010 before the case heads to court.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8119192&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I sure hope that this doesn't drag out for another year. Caylee needs justice as soon as possible.

Well thank goodness Casey will still be in jail!

Lisa

Yes, that is the only good thing that could come of that but I'm hoping she never sees the light of day outside of prison again.

I've seen many posters here say things like she will have a life of hell in prison with the other prisoners. I highly doubt this to be the case. She will NEVER see general population as long as she lives IMO. The role of the prison system is also to protect the prisoners. As long as there is still a chance that harm could come to her, she will never be out of protective custody. The only reason that Dahmer was in the general population was because he had not been receiving threats against his life either from prisoners or from the public in quite some time. The officials felt that the hatred for him had dwindled. Little did they know. IIRC, Dahmer was not the only prisoner to have taken a beating that day by the same individual and it had been stated that it had nothing to do with who he was. Just the wrong place at the wrong time kind of thing. Casey will remain protected for her entire prison stay and continue to enjoy her commissary purchases. Again, JMO

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 21, 2008, 09:30:39 PM »

N2WISHN.  Sorry not ignoring you.  Tried to respond on the last thread but couldn't and don't know how to bring the post over.

I like your theory as to why she left the car at Amscot on that day.  

But I still think she meant to go back and get it before it was towed in order to keep with the "story" that the kidnappers stole it.  Maybe to drive it into the water or whatever Cindy said she would have done with it.

Also, earlier today I had posted a link to a site that I had run across that I am convinced is an explanation of the thinking and acting out of this family.  Please read it and let me know your ideas.  I really respect your take on things.  Thanks, Bev

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

I do agree with you that KC may have wanted to return to pick up the car after taking TL to the airport and getting gas can from Amy. Add to that maybe dumping the car in a lake after gassing up.

I skimmed over the imaginary world article and don't really feel it applies to the Adams family. Notice I said feel. I rely on feelings as much as possible. My belief is that the entire family is afflicted. Pure evil, in that evil is the absence of love as defined in a great book,"The Road Less Traveled". A second book by the same author is "People of The Lie" and that best describes this family in my eyes. There is no truth in them. Do they live in an imaginary world, maybe, an alternate reality, most likely we could never understand their thinking. Call them soulless, antisocial, amoral,,,,,that's them. 

Oh yes N2...I brought up the POTL a while back and it fits them to a T.  Please keep thinking about that article though...as I am convinced Cindy and Casey both do it...have that "talent".  If you think about some things. it makes the "puzzle" come together and make sense.  I am to the point that Cindy knew poor Caylee was dead on the 15th.  And if you allow that thought to go with their storyline...it fits.  BTW...after reading that article and reading the comments, it took me about 2 days to really wrap my mind around the idea that this could even be possible.  If this theory is correct I think Cindy will be arrested soon...and not only for obstruction.  And if you look at LE and what they are doing with all the searches at the house and such, I think they would be a little more considerate unless their target was in that house right now because they know it would cause a lot of public criticism.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: December 21, 2008, 09:31:46 PM »

Psst......Here little Duckie, here little Duckie - Come to Mytime!!!  I have a little treat for you!!

LOL - love em!!  I will wear for my serious discussions!!

So you won't be wearing them after all?      

Sparky and Bearly  with hands of my hips - Well I have never!!!

Looking at that bright red lipstick, I'd say you have.   

MAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mytime doth protests too much!  Guilty as charged!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2008, 09:33:13 PM »

If i lived in the Anthony's neighborhood i would make signs to place in my yard and would encourage the other neighbor's as well!

WE STAND WITH CAYLEE!

YOU SHOULD 2 GEORGE & CINDY!

Can't take those down.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2008, 09:37:39 PM »

N2WISHN.  Sorry not ignoring you.  Tried to respond on the last thread but couldn't and don't know how to bring the post over.

I like your theory as to why she left the car at Amscot on that day.  

But I still think she meant to go back and get it before it was towed in order to keep with the "story" that the kidnappers stole it.  Maybe to drive it into the water or whatever Cindy said she would have done with it.

Also, earlier today I had posted a link to a site that I had run across that I am convinced is an explanation of the thinking and acting out of this family.  Please read it and let me know your ideas.  I really respect your take on things.  Thanks, Bev

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

I do agree with you that KC may have wanted to return to pick up the car after taking TL to the airport and getting gas can from Amy. Add to that maybe dumping the car in a lake after gassing up.

I skimmed over the imaginary world article and don't really feel it applies to the Adams family. Notice I said feel. I rely on feelings as much as possible. My belief is that the entire family is afflicted. Pure evil, in that evil is the absence of love as defined in a great book,"The Road Less Traveled". A second book by the same author is "People of The Lie" and that best describes this family in my eyes. There is no truth in them. Do they live in an imaginary world, maybe, an alternate reality, most likely we could never understand their thinking. Call them soulless, antisocial, amoral,,,,,that's them. 

Oh yes N2...I brought up the POTL a while back and it fits them to a T.  Please keep thinking about that article though...as I am convinced Cindy and Casey both do it...have that "talent".  If you think about some things. it makes the "puzzle" come together and make sense.  I am to the point that Cindy knew poor Caylee was dead on the 15th.  And if you allow that thought to go with their storyline...it fits.  BTW...after reading that article and reading the comments, it took me about 2 days to really wrap my mind around the idea that this could even be possible.  If this theory is correct I think Cindy will be arrested soon...and not only for obstruction.  And if you look at LE and what they are doing with all the searches at the house and such, I think they would be a little more considerate unless their target was in that house right now because they know it would cause a lot of public criticism.

If the LE is going to arrest another one of the Anthony's maybe they will do so after the Service for Caylee??As well this is a wonderful time to watch their behavioral pattern.Not that it hasn't already been telling!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2008, 09:37:54 PM »

THANK GOD ... DIANE FANNING IS DOING BOOK

NO ANTHONY's
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: December 21, 2008, 09:38:34 PM »

Dana said LP is running out stories - he had to talk about his cat on NG the other night!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: December 21, 2008, 09:39:36 PM »

Dana said LP is running out stories - he had to talk about his cat on NG the other night!!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: December 21, 2008, 09:41:46 PM »

THANK GOD ... DIANE FANNING IS DOING BOOK

NO ANTHONY's

Hope she is not too easy on the Anthony's!  She sounds sympathetic to them!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2008, 09:44:07 PM »

RED may be on at end ... I have some great pet stories myself 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2008, 09:44:21 PM »

Dana just said where he lives it's -45 degrees right now    I'm freezing and the low was 55 today, LOL 

I wasn't gonna mention it..I am freezing, heat blasting, warm robe, and cover on..48 here, but it is kinda windy.  God knew what he was doing when he planted me in the south.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2008, 09:45:44 PM »

I love this commercial!!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: December 21, 2008, 09:48:45 PM »

RED may be on at end ... I have some great pet stories myself 

Great

Please mention to Dana how the majority of us feel about Geraldo!     He is not better than that!!  That is the best he can do! 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: December 21, 2008, 09:49:02 PM »

Tim Miller on Now ... go Tim
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: December 21, 2008, 09:51:13 PM »

BluesyGram,

I will read the entire article and discuss it with you. It's an interesting concept.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: December 21, 2008, 09:51:23 PM »

I can barely hear Tim, Klaas can I get a hearing aide for my monkey?
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: December 21, 2008, 09:52:30 PM »

winds still +30 mpg

I went out to check my Huskies and give them extra hay in their igloos. The bottom tips of my ears were not completely cover by my wool hat and started to frostbite.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: December 21, 2008, 09:53:46 PM »

When the podcast of the show is done, we enhance the sound quality.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: December 21, 2008, 09:53:53 PM »

turn up your computer and itunes!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.