April 24, 2024, 04:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408013 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1400 on: December 23, 2008, 09:59:08 AM »

In a recent interview with the Anthony's new attorney he claims that he is not aware of any investigation into his clients nor any pending charges.

Now, all of us monkeys can give very detailed listings of all the conspiracy, lies, and "mistruths" uttered by both George and Cindy since "day 1". 

Is the LE just giving the family time to deal with the funeral before pressing charges?  Are they alloud to hold off on an investigation due to the need for the family to have propper time to mourn?  I am not following.

Would LE need to waite until after the trial is over, verdict is read, and facts are sorted to move forward in an investigation of those involved in this case?

TIA any monkey who can help!

I think part of the "police" process is being viewed by the public in a positive light. Yes, I do believe they are waiting until after a proper mourning period to charge the Ant's with obstruction. It would do no good to haul Cindy and George off to jail just as they are burying their granddaughter. Heck maybe their lawyer understands this too and that's why they are not going to have a funeral until after the holidays, just buying some extra time. But I honestly don't think LE is going to let them get away with anything. This case has national and global attention. It's going down in the books and there is no way LE is going to allow any future members of murdered children to behave this way b/c the Ant's set the precedence.
Thank you Boo!  I can always count on you to give me some hope!

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: December 23, 2008, 09:59:49 AM »

Cindy and George would not have to be asking for donations to cover the costs of burying Caylee Marie's remains if it had not been for the charade of the past nine months.  If these grandparents had administered some "tough love" and ... assisted the investigation by confronting and demanding their lying daughter reveal the truth encompassing the disappearance of Caylee Marie ... Monkeys and America would have upheld them every step of their journey into H--- as they came to terms with Tthe realization that they would never again embrace their precious grandaughter.

Janet

Definitely many many people would have come to their aid and donated plenty of funds for a decent burial for Caylee...however...

The folks standing outside their home wanting justice were faced with water hose, hammers, even LEE ripping down signs, and furthermore, removing the memorial items placed there in memory of Caylee.

They distanced themselves from everyone that wanted to support Caylee and continued to degrade the LE of OCSO along with the FBI, LP and Tim Miller.

They have gained nothing but hatred from the people that wanted so much to support them.

AGREED! Little Caylee has touched my heart deeply, and this is nothing against her BUT as long as the A's stand by Casey? They won't see a dime from me! I"m doing this for Caylee.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1402 on: December 23, 2008, 10:01:10 AM »

So Baez sets up a Casey Is Innocent Tipline, so then since he believes Casey is innocent, he better start telling more of the story before trial, because Orlando has a child killer running around.
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: December 23, 2008, 10:03:40 AM »

So, I should go back and read all the previous pages, but I think I will stay here...

It is so lonely way back there on page 25....   

hop in. no swim siut required!

Just don't drink the water!!   

You two are cracking me up!! lol 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1404 on: December 23, 2008, 10:04:19 AM »

So Baez sets up a Casey Is Innocent Tipline, so then since he believes Casey is innocent, he better start telling more of the story before trial, because Orlando has a child killer running around.
OoOoo I have a tip for Baez!!  "Your client is guilty...now get a new profession!!"

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1405 on: December 23, 2008, 10:04:54 AM »

So the Scamthony's what the public to pay for the funeral?     Next up, how bout we pay for a makeover for Lee?

Here's my resposne to these creatins - So listen you narcissistic pos!, I don’t feel the need to justify my opinion or waste any of my money or quotient points on a mucus-eating, lobotomized, psychiatric out-patient, rump-wrecked, riff-raff like yourselves. You are nothing but abominably licentious twits and a nefarious, buttock-rimming conglomerate of intellectual constipation.

I think I feel better now - So good morning monkeys.

CasuallyCool, just another monkey who would be best described as quiet, shy and demure!   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: December 23, 2008, 10:05:52 AM »

I hate him!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: December 23, 2008, 10:06:47 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6509056
WATCH: Caylee Anthony: Linking Body to Killer

Did you see how bad GA looked when he came to get the flowers outside the door? It looks like he has aged overnight!
yes he looke so sad--frim hate to pity form hate to pity these people make my head spin
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: December 23, 2008, 10:11:59 AM »

The tip line is ringing off the hook-first Kc called and said George had a key to the house--then she called and said  Cindy had a key to the house -Then she called and Lee had a key to the HOuse-then she called and said Lee girlfriend had a key to the house.  and of course the Nanny had a key to the house
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: December 23, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »

Hi All,

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't they of Catholic faith? If so, I doubt they would go for cremation as it would be against the principles coming into the world whole and leaving the world whole. I spent a part of my life in the Catholic Religion (very early part) and I remember it being a huge deal to go through the ceremony of a proper in ground burial.

And I see a lot of people upset over the Anthony's asking for donations. While this is a controversial topic and a lot of people have strong feelings, at the end of the day, this little angel deserves without a doubt the most wonderful, beautiful, angelic ceremony money can buy. So, if anyone is thinking about donating to her fund, keep in mind this is for Caylee, not George or Cindy or Casey. When you give of your heart God only looks at the act of giving.

While I agree that the issues surrounding Caylee's trust fund seem greedy, this is about Caylee. We are all here for Caylee. So that she can get justice. This is what is so sad to me, that while Jose is busy protecting Casey, the true victim has no protection. Caylee deserves the best now, the best legal team, the best Forensics Scientists, the best experts who will be called on for testimony and the best spare no expense funeral. This is the best Xmas gift we could give to her as supporters of her cause.

You know Princess you are right. I wish Cindy and George would look at it like this. This trial is KC vs Caylee. Caylee needs justice and as you stated the best legal team, forensics Scientists and experts. If Cindy supports KC it's like saying That's Ok KC, I understand why you murdered that precious child, all is forgiven, go on with your life.

I wish people who support or "understand" KC would just stop and think for a moment. Use your imagination and think how enraged KC was after that fight, how she took it out on Caylee. Imagine how Caylee is feeling as the anger her mother is feeling is turned on her. Just put yourself in Caylee's place and watch as your mother makes you go to sleep and wraps your head in duct tape and tosses your little body into a garbage bag. Then watch as KC pulls away and goes to Blockbuster video w/ Tony to have a nice relaxing evening. What if Caylee wasn't dead right away, what if she was in pain, what if she understood what was happening to her. You going to stand there and say to KC, I understand? If these supporters, including family members would allow a moment to understand how CAYLEE felt maybe they would be on her side.

Well said Boo. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: December 23, 2008, 10:13:05 AM »

So the Scamthony's what the public to pay for the funeral?     Next up, how bout we pay for a makeover for Lee?

Here's my resposne to these creatins - So listen you narcissistic pos!, I don’t feel the need to justify my opinion or waste any of my money or quotient points on a mucus-eating, lobotomized, psychiatric out-patient, rump-wrecked, riff-raff like yourselves. You are nothing but abominably licentious twits and a nefarious, buttock-rimming conglomerate of intellectual constipation.

I think I feel better now - So good morning monkeys.

CasuallyCool, just another monkey who would be best described as quiet, shy and demure!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: December 23, 2008, 10:16:15 AM »

Last night listening to Jesse, I now see why Casey and company threw him under the bus. Casey was furious with Jesse because he took a paternity test, how dare he not believe what I am telling him, Caylee is your baby. I'm sure it didn't take much convincing on Casey's part to convince her family and Baez how bad he is and you can't trust him. Cindy didn't like him to begin with. This is payback for not believing me when I told you Caylee was your daughter. After watching Jesse, this will haunt him forever, and he appears to me to be a person that will have guilt about all of this. I hope he is getting some kind of therapy. Caylee was very lucky to have had him in her life, even if it was only for a short period of time.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: December 23, 2008, 10:16:34 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6509056
WATCH: Caylee Anthony: Linking Body to Killer

Did you see how bad GA looked when he came to get the flowers outside the door? It looks like he has aged overnight!
yes he looke so sad--frim hate to pity form hate to pity these people make my head spin
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: December 23, 2008, 10:17:11 AM »

The really sad part about all this is - how expensive could it possibly be to bury those tiny little bones? 

The same price as burying adult ones. Funeral homes don't have a kiddie menu.

Hi Fuzzball,

I was thinking of the casket when I made my comment last night. I've always considered the casket to be one of the major expenses of a funeral, and Caylee's poor little bones would only need one of those tiny little caskets that always looks so sad. 

Good morning monkeys!
I wonder if they may be looking at cremating her? It wouldn't seem like she would be put in a grave considering all the nut jobs out there.Stranger things have happened I guess.Have they said a burial will take place?

although i had first though cremation, its cheap , effective, and no unwanted guests at the headstone..But i guess i tend to forget that even if they obstructed justice..they didnt kill this baby, their daughter did. and thats what hurts the most. having the baby in the home in a box..would be even more of a constant reminder. Atleast if she has a grave site they can go blow steam there, but if they had her in the home, i could only forsee a major cindy meltdown. for a second i feel bad for her. RIP CAYLEE

This all about Caylee. Caylee needs a proper burial and the only way I can come up with if we donate to the funeral pallor or Orange County Police Department in loving memory of Caylee for funeral expenses.
No strings to the Sin-Anthony's
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: December 23, 2008, 10:17:51 AM »

W
  The tip line is ringing off the hook-first Kc called and said George had a key to the house--then she called and said  Cindy had a key to the house -Then she called and Lee had a key to the HOuse-then she called and said Lee girlfriend had a key to the house.  and of course the Nanny had a key to the house
Who else would be calling, oh, Wanda and Joy, with some nonsense.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1415 on: December 23, 2008, 10:18:48 AM »

Last night listening to Jesse, I now see why Casey and company threw him under the bus. Casey was furious with Jesse because he took a paternity test, how dare he not believe what I am telling him, Caylee is your baby. I'm sure it didn't take much convincing on Casey's part to convince her family and Baez how bad he is and you can't trust him. Cindy didn't like him to begin with. This is payback for not believing me when I told you Caylee was your daughter. After watching Jesse, this will haunt him forever, and he appears to me to be a person that will have guilt about all of this. I hope he is getting some kind of therapy. Caylee was very lucky to have had him in her life, even if it was only for a short period of time.
Jesse's interview broke my heart.  I wanted to reach out and hug him.  I could not stop the water works.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: December 23, 2008, 10:19:45 AM »

i have seriously been wondering if the A's will even celebrate Christmas this year. Will they exchange gifts? At all? Or will they just skip it all together or go to a service at their church? I cannot imagine how horrible the feeling would be to wake up on Christmas morning this year without Caylee & with their daughter in jail. If I put myself in their place, i don't think i would even want to be conscious the whole day! I do hope they take a moment to give thanks for the true meaning of Christmas, though! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: December 23, 2008, 10:19:47 AM »

W
Who else would be calling, oh, Wanda and Joy, with some nonsense.
I wonder how Joy's chat is doing these days......what a tool!

momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: December 23, 2008, 10:20:04 AM »

i really don't know whether i should share this or not. i am gonna go ahead & write it & if i chicken out (as i have done before) i won't. i just don't want anyone thinking i want pity or that i am not a good person. i try everyday to be the best person i can be & to always treat people like i would like to be treated. anyway, here goes. my mom divorced my bio dad when i was 9 months old. he was abuse of & beat her even to the point of kicking her in the stomach when she was pregnant with me. (know this is true from divorce papers & pictures of when he broke her nose) my mom went on to marry my stepdad (he adopted me & he is my ONLY father) when i was 18 months old. my daddy has always told me that he the biggest reason he married my mom is because he fell in love with me. he has never said it like he loved me more than my mom, he still loves my mom dearly even though they are now divorced. my mom has always been very controlling, anytime i have ever been sick, in the hospital or whatever, she always talks about how it is or has effected her. when i was 14 she & i had a huge argument, it wasn't over anything major but i didn't make the cheerleading squad. i was so upset-i didn't practice enough & didn't do well at try outs. when we got home she screamed & yelled & threw things. my dad had to pull her off of me. i was crying "feeling sorry for myself" she said. she said that she wished i had never been born & that the day i was born was the end of her life. my mom DID give up or do alot for me, she worked two jobs & put herself thru college, so i never did without anything material, But it was always thrown in my face. that nite after the argument, my parents left to take my sister to her softball game. anyway i went & took everything there was in the medicine cabinet. i just wanted to go away & stop dissappointing her. i don't remember anything for a long time after that but luckily one of my parent's friends called & knew something was wrong. they came to the house & called an ambulance. i was in a coma for over a week & had to be "shocked back" or whatever they call it. i was also on kidney dialysis for awhile after that. now whenever i have any health problems-they don't know what the long damage is-i know it is ok, she goes crazy & tells me if i hadn't been such a selfish & hateful person, none of this would have happened. i still hear about it & i am know 37 years old. she says i have caused her nothing but embarrassement. we do not have a very good relationship, but i love my mom & i don't think she wants to be this way. she is a very unhappy person, in fact she is not happy unless she is unhappy. when i was diagnosed with lupus, she cried & cried about how it made her feel. a couple of years ago she got mad at me over something small & followed me all over my house saying everything she could to hurt me. the less i react the worse it gets. she even told me she prays every night that i never have children because i don't deserve them. i wanted to tell her then that my husband & i have had 4 miscarriages  & i don't think she has anything to worry about, but i didn't. i really felt like i would be stooping to her level & i don't want to be. im sorry about going on, but i think this is why this family bothers me so much. i KNOW i could never hurt my child or much less anyone anyone else' child. i think that is the biggest reason i have 4 dogs & 5 cats.(almost all rescued) they love me & don't judge me. i know i haven't been the perfect daughter, but i have always tried to make her happy. i have finally learned that, with my mom it's all about her, so i let her have it that way. i would give anything to see my mom happy or proud of me, mostly just to see her a little bit happy with me (selfish, i know) but i have finally learned that all i can do is try & be a happy, giving, loving person the best that i can. i am sitting here looking at my little niece. (sleeping of course, it's late-been to build a bear & baked cookies already-she's 6 years old, NOT 5 1/2) & actually does think i am the best thing in the world. all it takes is listening to here, playing with her & making her feel like she's the most special little girl in the world. believe me, she is. i am sorry for all this, i just wanted to let this out cause i think this is why i am obsessed with this family. i am not a sad person at all, i know how truly blessed i am. AND I AM IN KNOW WAY TAKING UP FOR KC OR THE ANTHONY'S. thx all yall monkeys for letting me talk-i don't tell many people only a couple of best friends i have had for years. they said they already knew their were things with my mom just from being around her. i hope i don't totally regret telling this & can come back & enjoy all you monkeys. it's weird how i feel like i can share this with people that i have never met but for some reason i do.

thx, wendi
(or as my niece calls me "MY DEDE")
Thank you for feeling confident to open up to all of us. I think for one reason or another, we all feel a connection to this case because we all understand life can be trying. However, “we” all understand in order to prosper and love in this life we have to grow from our pains. The Anthony’s chose and choose not to do that. That is the saddest thing. In their demise, they brought with them an innocent child.  One who we hoped had a chance to become a great human being. Her soul was innocent.
The Anthony’s hold no wisdom, no love, no prosperity!  However, Caylee deserved to have all those attributes. We can just pray that where she is now, she is being glorified for the beautiful loving child she truly is.

Xoxox
Natalie

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: December 23, 2008, 10:22:25 AM »

I just can't wait to hear what some of the callers are saying...
They could start a comedy show with them.
Which Monkey has the best tip for Mr Baez?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.