April 19, 2024, 09:28:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407485 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: December 23, 2008, 11:52:00 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html

Judge Ordered Photographs and X-rays Released
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 – updated: 11:24 am EST December 23, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge in the Casey Anthony case told the state Tuesday to release photographs, x-rays and other documentation related to Caylee Anthony’s remains to Casey Anthony’s attorney.

The order by Judge Stan Stickland followed an emergency requested filed by Jose Baez’s law firm.

In the filing, Casey’s attorneys claimed that the State Attorney had been asked but failed to release the information.

The judge gave the state 14 days to release the items or they have until January 5, 2009 to appeal.

The ruling came just after Channel 9 had learned Casey will not be allowed to attend her daughter’s funeral.

(snipped)

Is the State not given an opportunity to defend the decision not to release "the photographs, x-rays and other documentation related to Caylee Anthony’s remains to Casey Anthony’s attorney."

Janet
______

EMERGENCY MOTION:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1223/18344543.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: December 23, 2008, 11:52:15 AM »

Wendi, thank you for sharing this . . .I admire your honesty and think I would love to know you if I ever met you in person.  God saved you for some (very good) reason that will be revealed to you in the future. 

In the last couple of days several of the monkeys have shared about their hurts.  It's sort of like all of us have been through some big catastrophe together by following this case and with the discovery of Caylee's little body we are trying to make sense of it and it also brings up our own pasts.

I believe the Anthonys live their lives like the movie Groundhog Day, every day waking up to the same thing and never learning from yesterday's actions.

That's what separates us from people like the Anthonys.

We never shut the door on the past but we learn from it and sometimes it makes life even more dear.

To all the monkeys that have shared their hurts over the last couple of days, it makes you even more real to me and I love you for your honesty.  And to those that are hurting right now because of this case or some of emotions of this holiday season, know that you are loved and welcomed here.

Love

Karen

Karen - are you by chance a friend of Bill W? Some of your wording makes me wonder if we have this friend in common.   
[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY!  And I am proud that you could figure that out from my language!  I've been a friend for about 3 and a half years.  Good to meet you, my friend!!!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: December 23, 2008, 11:56:10 AM »

The really sad part about all this is - how expensive could it possibly be to bury those tiny little bones? 

The same price as burying adult ones. Funeral homes don't have a kiddie menu.

Hi Fuzzball,

I was thinking of the casket when I made my comment last night. I've always considered the casket to be one of the major expenses of a funeral, and Caylee's poor little bones would only need one of those tiny little caskets that always looks so sad. 

You're --a discount child's casket is around $200, though some of the regular ones I priced were around a couple thousand. 

I know that when my son died the funeral director donated all of his services and we paid only wholesale for materials. The total was under $500.

Hugs and prayers to you for your loss!   

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: December 23, 2008, 11:59:04 AM »

Hugs to Orchidwmn and Theboyzmom. I'm so sorry for your losses.

Add my hugs as well!!!!!!!  Big long armed monkey ape hugs!

Karen

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: December 23, 2008, 12:03:28 PM »

I'm so relieved to hear that the Ants have changed their mind about asking the public to pay for little Caylee's funeral.  Although I want this beautiful little girl to have a proper burial, I just wasn't going to contribute to the "Help Us Bury Caylee Fund."  What are these people thinking??? Do they actually expect us to believe that they haven't been receiving payment/royalties for their public appearances?  After being lied to by the Ants about money, we finally found out they were being paid when photos were being used and their publicist pocked the money.  They should use this money to bury their precious little grandchild, rather that pay this money to defend the daughter that murdered this baby.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1485 on: December 23, 2008, 12:04:30 PM »

My heart goes out to all Monkeys who have lost loved ones, who have lost fur babies, and have loved ones that are ill.   I know it is difficult around the holidays, sometimes memories of loved ones makes it even more difficult. They say you have the memories of the loved one lost, but for me it is very difficult to think about I tend to get even more upset, and then feel guilt for not wanting to remember.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: December 23, 2008, 12:12:09 PM »

OriginalKat:

The way I took it, Kathy is probably George's sister & Chuck is Kathy's husband, but I really don't know. 

Lovinlife

I think you're probably right, especially since they're in Ohio. 

Yep.

Cindy is the youngest of four children of Alex & Shirley Plesea.  She is the only daughter.  Names of brothers are Rick, Dan, &  Gary.  Cindy went to Warren Harding. She graduated in 1976. She went to nursing school at Trumbull memorial hospital school of nursing.

Pasted from <http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4261.1020>

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: December 23, 2008, 12:13:35 PM »

They should have her cremated and put her ashes in a park where she used to enjoy herself.  Or .....someplace where she was a happy little girl.

Most places do not permit scattering of ashes any more.  Where it is allowed you usually need a permit.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1488 on: December 23, 2008, 12:15:39 PM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

What she should get is a broken face and limbs..

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: December 23, 2008, 12:17:15 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge in the Casey Anthony case told the state Tuesday to release photographs, x-rays and other documentation related to Caylee Anthony’s remains to Casey Anthony’s attorney.

The order by Judge Stan Stickland followed an emergency requested filed by Jose Baez’s law firm.

In the filing, Casey’s attorneys claimed that the State Attorney had been asked but failed to release the information.

The judge gave the state 14 days to release the items or they have until January 5, 2009 to appeal.

The ruling came just after Channel 9 had learned Casey will not be allowed to attend her daughter’s funeral.

(snipped)

Wonder why the state was not willing to do this, or was it just Jose being Jose and filing before giving the state time to turn them over?  Wonder if it has anything to do with the money owed for the tips?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: December 23, 2008, 12:18:08 PM »

My heart goes out to all Monkeys who have lost loved ones, who have lost fur babies, and have loved ones that are ill.   I know it is difficult around the holidays, sometimes memories of loved ones makes it even more difficult. They say you have the memories of the loved one lost, but for me it is very difficult to think about I tend to get even more upset, and then feel guilt for not wanting to remember.

Well said No Rose.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: December 23, 2008, 12:21:42 PM »

OriginalKat:

The way I took it, Kathy is probably George's sister & Chuck is Kathy's husband, but I really don't know. 

Lovinlife

Yep.

Cindy is the youngest of four children of Alex & Shirley Plesea.  She is the only daughter.  Names of brothers are Rick, Dan, &  Gary.  Cindy went to Warren Harding. She graduated in 1976. She went to nursing school at Trumbull memorial hospital school of nursing.

You mean I got one right for once?    whew, I'm good now until 2009!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: December 23, 2008, 12:26:20 PM »

OriginalKat:

Lovinlife

Yep.

You mean I got one right for once?    whew, I'm good now until 2009!

O/T

Can you believe it's already been 9 years since everyone thought the world was gonna end when the year became 2000? 

I Stand With The Girl
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1493 on: December 23, 2008, 12:29:02 PM »

I lost my 49 year old husband to lung cancer six years ago. He died on December 15th. Losing someone you love is hard enough at any time of the year but there is something about losing someone at Christmas that is almost impossible to deal with.  All around, you see people that are so happy, spending time with their families and all you can think about is your loss.  The worst is the day you realize you will never again, in this life, see the person you have lost.  That reality hits hike a ton of bricks.  I know the Ants are surely experiencing all of these emotions but I believe they are also keeping hope that KC will be returning home to them. The mixture of these high and low feelings must be really difficult to deal with.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: December 23, 2008, 12:31:35 PM »

**Snipped**

O/T

Can you believe it's already been 9 years since everyone thought the world was gonna end when the year became 2000? 

And Prince's song 1999, and I also remember in grade school thinking that in 2000 I'm going to be SO OLD!  What am I now??????!?!?!!??! 

Sorry for the OT

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1495 on: December 23, 2008, 12:31:55 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-memorial-122308,0,7555287.story

...snipped

Conway also said that certain media reports that the Anthonys are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral are incorrect.

"I want emphatically state that the Anthony family is not requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony," he said.

----------

backpedaling at it's finest... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: December 23, 2008, 12:32:25 PM »

I lost my 49 year old husband to lung cancer six years ago. He died on December 15th. Losing someone you love is hard enough at any time of the year but there is something about losing someone at Christmas that is almost impossible to deal with.  All around, you see people that are so happy, spending time with their families and all you can think about is your loss.  The worst is the day you realize you will never again, in this life, see the person you have lost.  That reality hits hike a ton of bricks.  I know the Ants are surely experiencing all of these emotions but I believe they are also keeping hope that KC will be returning home to them. The mixture of these high and low feelings must be really difficult to deal with.

I Stand With The Girl
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: December 23, 2008, 12:32:33 PM »

I'm sorry for your loss, it is very hard during the holidays. I know when my mom died, that first Mothers Day, I was angry when I saw mothers and daughters while shopping and going out to eat with my family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: December 23, 2008, 12:35:16 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-memorial-122308,0,7555287.story

...snipped

Conway also said that certain media reports that the Anthonys are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral are incorrect.

"I want emphatically state that the Anthony family is not requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony," he said.

----------

backpedaling at it's finest... 

Backpedaling at it's finest, do they think the public does not notice these things? I thought this new lawyer was better, but I have my doubts. What ever happened to this full immunity talk I wonder?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: December 23, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »

(snipped)

Wonder why the state was not willing to do this, or was it just Jose being Jose and filing before giving the state time to turn them over?  Wonder if it has anything to do with the money owed for the tips?

he is playing a game just like he did with the tips..he is trying to make it look as though the state was not cooperating with the defense...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.