March 28, 2024, 03:09:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 406030 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: December 23, 2008, 01:36:43 PM »

I have asked these question several times and not gotten an answer....so here goes again. I have searched and searched trying to find anything released officially saying there was duct tape  on or around Caylee's skull. I know it was reported on the news that some onlookers said they saw duct tape on the skull.....I do not believe any onlookers could have been close enough to see that. All I have been able to find officially stated was the bag was duct taped. Also LP said there were 2 bags??  Also LP is the only one I can find saying  casey was seen pacing in the parking lot of a hotel?  Has anyone heard anything officially either confirming or denying any of this?

Sunny,  IDK the answer.  If anyone can find it you or Janet can.  I'm not efficient when it comes to stuff like that...

thanks for the reply....believe me I have searched for hours...and even had my DH searching

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 12:07 pm EST December 13, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- All evidence is starting to show the remains found in east Orange County were likely Caylee Anthony and late Friday afternoon Eyewitness News obtained the 911 call made after the discovery.

Detectives have told Caylee's mother's attorney that the body size and hair color of the remains recovered are similar to Caylee's and the discovery of the child's skull with duct tape on the mouth is telling a much more gruesome story.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Eyewitness News has learned that duct tape was still stuck to the mouth of a yet-unidentified young child's remains...

http://www.wftv.com/video/18265006/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: December 23, 2008, 01:37:24 PM »

Flamom...    santa

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: December 23, 2008, 01:38:07 PM »

I would love to see Queen Ant Cindy in the cell next to her daughter after Caylee is laid to rest.  I would imagine that LE is giving them a little breathing space before breathing down their necks any harder.  I think LA realized that he is knee deep in this mess and that's the reason he was laying so low, hoping he would be forgotten about.  I just have a problem trying to figure this out.  An attorney is supposed to act in your best defense. So, why isn't Jose telling KC that since no cause of death, other than homicide, has been determined she shouldn't start talking?  She could break down, say it was an accident and she panicked for fear of what her mother might do to her and probably get convicted of only manslaughter.  That would be maybe 20 years and she would come out of prison and have some time left for life.  So...why isn't Jose advising his client to do this???  Is it because he wants to hang on as long as possible and gain more publicity or is it because he really does have all this big bombshell information to be revealed at the trial???

I think BJ is going to milk this for all it's worth.....and just before trial ask for some kind of deal....and she will pleas to it being an accident  OR he is egotistical enough to believe he is smarter than the prosecution and will get her off on a technicality. He has no bomb shell...if he did why would he set up a tip line. If as cin-cin has stated casey was protecting Caylee by NOT talking....now that Caylee is comfirmed deceased why is she still not talking?  Cause it's all BULLSHXT!!!

I agree Sunny & Ann...I often thought it currious why she didn't take the deal offered by LE way back when that if she lead them to Caylee there would be some sort of deal.  In hindsight, that looks like her best bet.  Then again there would be no sensationalism for her or her "Team".  I feel like a broken record but no one ever had Caylee's interest at heart.  I can't help but think of her myspace pic that said...you're gonna be famous someday...or something like that.

well she got her wish about being famous....several talking heads including F/Face Geraldo said she is the most hated offender since Scott Peterson

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: December 23, 2008, 01:40:51 PM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

She gets to enjoy a cookie, while Caylee sits in the morgue (or in the ground, or in an urn).
She gets to look at a calendar to view the days ahead, while Caylee has no days of anything to look forward to.
She gets socks to keep her feet warm, while Caylee had to rot in the dirt in the woods for several months.
She gets to enjoy the flavor of a candy cane, while Caylee will never experience the joy of one of her own, ever again.

I'm trying to figure out why the inmates are getting anything special for the holidays at all.  They committed crimes and there are kids/people out there that can't even afford food but they get socks, calendars, cookies and a candy cane.  What a waste of money!

I agree.......completely!!

I guess it's because someone out there still loves the prisoners, even though they've done bad things. That's the great thing about love - it goes out even to those who don't deserve it. 

"But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you, and persecute you."

Oh BT, you're an angel . . . prayering for those that have hurt us is a win win situation for our own healing.

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: December 23, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »

Janet ~

TY for your wonderful contribution to this site.  I knew you'd come thru!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: December 23, 2008, 01:41:38 PM »

I would love to see Queen Ant Cindy in the cell next to her daughter after Caylee is laid to rest.  I would imagine that LE is giving them a little breathing space before breathing down their necks any harder.  I think LA realized that he is knee deep in this mess and that's the reason he was laying so low, hoping he would be forgotten about.  I just have a problem trying to figure this out.  An attorney is supposed to act in your best defense. So, why isn't Jose telling KC that since no cause of death, other than homicide, has been determined she shouldn't start talking?  She could break down, say it was an accident and she panicked for fear of what her mother might do to her and probably get convicted of only manslaughter.  That would be maybe 20 years and she would come out of prison and have some time left for life.  So...why isn't Jose advising his client to do this???  Is it because he wants to hang on as long as possible and gain more publicity or is it because he really does have all this big bombshell information to be revealed at the trial???

I think BJ is going to milk this for all it's worth.....and just before trial ask for some kind of deal....and she will pleas to it being an accident  OR he is egotistical enough to believe he is smarter than the prosecution and will get her off on a technicality. He has no bomb shell...if he did why would he set up a tip line. If as cin-cin has stated casey was protecting Caylee by NOT talking....now that Caylee is comfirmed deceased why is she still not talking?  Cause it's all BULLSHXT!!!

I agree Sunny & Ann...I often thought it currious why she didn't take the deal offered by LE way back when that if she lead them to Caylee there would be some sort of deal.  In hindsight, that looks like her best bet.  Then again there would be no sensationalism for her or her "Team".  I feel like a broken record but no one ever had Caylee's interest at heart.  I can't help but think of her myspace pic that said...you're gonna be famous someday...or something like that.

well she got her wish about being famous....several talking heads including F/Face Geraldo said she is the most hated offender since Scott Peterson

Who could ever erase the "visual" of her shaking her booty back into custody?  I thought it was going to fall off! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: December 23, 2008, 01:42:06 PM »

I have asked these question several times and not gotten an answer....so here goes again. I have searched and searched trying to find anything released officially saying there was duct tape  on or around Caylee's skull. I know it was reported on the news that some onlookers said they saw duct tape on the skull.....I do not believe any onlookers could have been close enough to see that. All I have been able to find officially stated was the bag was duct taped. Also LP said there were 2 bags??  Also LP is the only one I can find saying  casey was seen pacing in the parking lot of a hotel?  Has anyone heard anything officially either confirming or denying any of this?
I have not seen anything official on the duct tape or two bags, I have only heard LP say about the hotel parking lot. But I did hear on Fox, the book at the scene was Caylee's book.
I do remember the reporter Mark I think is his name on NG saying that they get leaks from reliable sources about things and that the duct tape was one of the things he had been talking about. 

thanks....I know they all have their sources....if there was duct tape I hope to God it has casey's finger prints all over it!!  I just keep thinking that Dr. G said the remains were totally skeletonized and no soft tissue remained...so how could anyone see duct tape around the face/skull? I can't make sense of it and as I said it really haunts me.
No one said the duct tape was "tightly wound" around the head.

hi wreck...I understand that...but if as Dr. G said, and I have no reason to doubt it, there was no soft tissue.....the duct tape couldn't be stuck to something not there...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: December 23, 2008, 01:42:35 PM »

I have not seen anything official on the duct tape or two bags, I have only heard LP say about the hotel parking lot. But I did hear on Fox, the book at the scene was Caylee's book.
Orlando Sentinel had this article Dec 12 discussing it but they say they got their info from a "source".
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-duct-tape-caylee-anthony-121208,0,2729573.story

You would think an official source would come out and deny if not true but I guess that will be for the trial,
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: December 23, 2008, 01:42:38 PM »

Fox news is going to have some sort of report in a while with Judge Napolitano.  Something about some kind of problem with the meter reader and his story.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: December 23, 2008, 01:43:01 PM »

I think the duct tape around the skull should be viewed as a rumor thus far.  I remember that when the Peterson baby, Connor, was discovered on the beach, there was tape around his neck, but it was from the time the body spent floating amid the debris in the Bay.  We just do not know at this time whether the tape that was on the bag somehow got into the hair or on the skull.  Or if Casey had duct taped the child's mouth.  I do know that Beary said, "No child should have to go through this," which seems to indicate a death that was not quick and painless.  But nothing is official, as far as I can see.  I agree that none of the neighbors or onlookers could have seen the skull or other remains.  Only the meter reader knows what he saw, and he may have seen it very quickly and then run away, as most people would.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: December 23, 2008, 01:45:03 PM »

Quote from: da sparkenator link=topic=4278.msg597598#msg597598 [/quote
Oh BT, you're an angel . . . prayering for those that have hurt us is a win win situation for our own healing.

I'm not an angel, but smoochies to you for saying so.

I Stand With The Girl
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: December 23, 2008, 01:46:22 PM »

Fox news is going to have some sort of report in a while with Judge Napolitano.  Something about some kind of problem with the meter reader and his story.

Uh-Oh....don't want to hear that this guy has any issues, as there's way too much riding on what he has to say.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: December 23, 2008, 01:46:38 PM »

Sunny,  IDK the answer.  If anyone can find it you or Janet can.  I'm not efficient when it comes to stuff like that...

thanks for the reply....believe me I have searched for hours...and even had my DH searching

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 12:07 pm EST December 13, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- All evidence is starting to show the remains found in east Orange County were likely Caylee Anthony and late Friday afternoon Eyewitness News obtained the 911 call made after the discovery.

Detectives have told Caylee's mother's attorney that the body size and hair color of the remains recovered are similar to Caylee's and the discovery of the child's skull with duct tape on the mouth is telling a much more gruesome story.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Eyewitness News has learned that duct tape was still stuck to the mouth of a yet-unidentified young child's remains...

http://www.wftv.com/video/18265006/index.html

thanks Janet...I saw that but still didn't take it as an official statement....BJ has certainly never mentioned it and as far as I can find no LE official has ever stated it....I guess I/we are going to have to wait til the trial....like I said If it is true I do hope and pray casey's prints are all over it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: December 23, 2008, 01:47:11 PM »

And wow I made up a new word!  Prayering!  DOH!!!!!!

Still think ur cute enough to be an angel in my book!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: December 23, 2008, 01:47:49 PM »

Janet ~

TY for your wonderful contribution to this site.  I knew you'd come thru!

Janet ROCKS!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: December 23, 2008, 01:48:05 PM »

Uh-Oh....don't want to hear that this guy has any issues, as there's way too much riding on what he has to say.

I sure hope this is only Fox trying to stir up some interest and not any real problem.

I Stand With The Girl
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: December 23, 2008, 01:48:45 PM »

Since the forum's not too busy right now, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the Monkeys a joyous Christmas and a Happy Hannuka.  I'm sending prayers and hugs to all of you who are experiencing a loss and to all who have shared their personal stories so that we may get a better understanding of the human condition.  I value each and every one of you.  The cage is a good place to be!  I'm honored to be able to "investigate" with you all.  I would also like to send prayers and hugs to any LE and media who might be reading.  I know all the Monkeys join me in saying a huge THANK YOU for helping bring justice for Caylee....and finally, to Red, Klaas, Dana and all the Mods...peace be with you all in this blessed holiday season. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: December 23, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »

I have tried to analyze this situation at all different angles and the one thing that keeps dispelling any other possible scenario is the human decomp in Casey's car.  You just cant explain that away.  So even if the meter reader has "issues or problems" I dont think it will make much difference.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: December 23, 2008, 01:49:22 PM »

Who could ever erase the "visual" of her shaking her booty back into custody?  I thought it was going to fall off! 

nope and pushing her boobs out.....and wearing the hoodie she bought at Target with the stolen checks

Rest in Peace Caylee

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: December 23, 2008, 01:49:25 PM »

And wow I made up a new word!  Prayering!  DOH!!!!!!

Still think ur cute enough to be an angel in my book!

Us sock monkeys are squeezably soft. 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.