April 19, 2024, 03:58:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407411 times)
jennywong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: December 23, 2008, 05:38:48 PM »

The report now where the Anthony's are having a 2nd Public Memorial *bah* irritates me. They could have retired from public view for a time... but no... they have to re-grab the last bits of limelight... and take control again... so everyone is gathered to see the Anthony Family Helping The Community Heal *bah* Total gloss over the fact that the Anthonys helped gouge out the wound on the community in the 1st place. I have never seen a family so desperate to be photographed or watched doing ANYthing. Good or bad, as long as there is an audience, the Anthony family snaps to attention. How did they survive on no attention for so long before?

Getting... off... soapbox... now... been holding that in too long.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: December 23, 2008, 05:39:59 PM »

I just now listened to the meter reader's 911 calls, and I don't hear anything suspicious about them at all. Heck, if the man were trying to get the police to notice evidence he had planted, he would at least have known the name of the street where he put it. 

I Stand With The Girl
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: December 23, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »

TY No Rose for the link to the 911 calls & Welcome Jenny!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: December 23, 2008, 06:01:01 PM »

What happened? Am I the only monkey that got locked out of the cage for a few minutes? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: December 23, 2008, 06:05:47 PM »

I'm listening to the first call.... I'm just curious. Maybe it's not an emergency, per se... but this is a child the whole state/country is looking for.   

(notice he doesn't know the location he's at, or the location of the Anthony home?  )  He keeps saying "Or somethin'"  If he's familiar with that location because he reads the meters in that area, why the hell doesn't he know street names? He has to look it up on GPS?  (Sorry.. I know this doesn't mean he's up to something, but it strikes me as odd).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1745 on: December 23, 2008, 06:06:30 PM »

Thank You No Rose for the link. From what I heard, what he saw was something white and round, Not a black trash bag. I think the guy was just trying to help. And is being wrongly accused. JMO.

Just want to wish all you Monkeys a wonderful Christmas! God Bless you all and Caylee Marie. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: December 23, 2008, 06:06:37 PM »

The report now where the Anthony's are having a 2nd Public Memorial *bah* irritates me. They could have retired from public view for a time... but no... they have to re-grab the last bits of limelight... and take control again... so everyone is gathered to see the Anthony Family Helping The Community Heal *bah* Total gloss over the fact that the Anthonys helped gouge out the wound on the community in the 1st place. I have never seen a family so desperate to be photographed or watched doing ANYthing. Good or bad, as long as there is an audience, the Anthony family snaps to attention. How did they survive on no attention for so long before?

Yes!  Just the fact that they have stated that No matter what happened they will support their daughter - makes me ill! 
If they were genuine people, grieving for the death of their granddaughter - I would feel differently - even after all they lying and crap they've done ... but after hearing about their support - sorry Anthony's!  No compassion here!
I have a 22 year old - and if he killed my grandchild - he would be lucky to be in prison for the rest of his life - if the police didn't get to him first - I would kill him myself!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1747 on: December 23, 2008, 06:07:04 PM »

Christmas dinner and gifts for Casey (and all other inmates):

Video http://www.wesh.com/video/18339375/index.html

Dinner: roast beef, mashed taters (will eat alone in cell)

Gifts: pocket calendar, socks, candy cane, cookies

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: December 23, 2008, 06:08:20 PM »

Defense is just messing around to make things appear to have doubt such as the meter reader.
Are they mad he found the remains? It does make their case somewhat harder to defend with a body and evidence more than what they had.

JB announced an information line to have people call to give tips on how the bag ended up there. What do you get if you call? Money? Fame? Oh that's right you can't call unless there is a number..he didn't give one to the media. Sounds like a brain fart he had and just threw it out there.

JB thinks investigators are stalling to turnover the remains? Come on...whine..whine..whine. Court isn't until March. It is the holidays and I am sure the A's are not planning on anything real soon on services.

These games are just getting ridiculous and I don't think the court will put up with much from a lawyer who whines and um's his way through court.

How about a tip line for information as to how Baez every got his license to practice law???? 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: December 23, 2008, 06:08:31 PM »

The area in question is by a dead diamond back.. he says he's not going in the area.  In a "swamp area".  He has "no idea what it was".  So.. why call 911 for that? (not suggesting he shouldn't have called, as obviously Caylee must have been in there.. but what would have made him think to call?)

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: December 23, 2008, 06:09:04 PM »

Yes!  Just the fact that they have stated that No matter what happened they will support their daughter - makes me ill! 
If they were genuine people, grieving for the death of their granddaughter - I would feel differently - even after all they lying and crap they've done ... but after hearing about their support - sorry Anthony's!  No compassion here!
I have a 22 year old - and if he killed my grandchild - he would be lucky to be in prison for the rest of his life - if the police didn't get to him first - I would kill him myself!

Public memorial justifies them asking for donations 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: December 23, 2008, 06:09:37 PM »

Defense is just messing around to make things appear to have doubt such as the meter reader.
Are they mad he found the remains? It does make their case somewhat harder to defend with a body and evidence more than what they had.

JB announced an information line to have people call to give tips on how the bag ended up there. What do you get if you call? Money? Fame? Oh that's right you can't call unless there is a number..he didn't give one to the media. Sounds like a brain fart he had and just threw it out there.

JB thinks investigators are stalling to turnover the remains? Come on...whine..whine..whine. Court isn't until March. It is the holidays and I am sure the A's are not planning on anything real soon on services.

These games are just getting ridiculous and I don't think the court will put up with much from a lawyer who whines and um's his way through court.

How about a tip line for information as to how Baez every got his license to practice law???? 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: December 23, 2008, 06:11:20 PM »

I listened to the three calls from the meter man, and while they do not incriminate him in any way, I surely wish he had seemed more concerned about the possibility of finding a body than about remaining anonymous.

It seemed kind of heartless when he said, "Not if they find a freaking body."

It is an odd situation, and he has to be checked out totally for trial purposes.  I just hope that he stacks up as a rational, concerned man.

I don't think that he was obsessed with the case, though, because in the first call, he did not even know the name of the street the Anthonys lived on and yet he knew where there house was.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: December 23, 2008, 06:12:21 PM »

Public memorial justifies them asking for donations 
What are we supposed to be donating to?  KidFinders ... who haven't found a single kid! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: December 23, 2008, 06:12:55 PM »

2nd call.... "I stopped in the middle there's a swamp.. a fence on the right... and just open swamp area on the left hand side.. went down and there behind one of the trees... and it looks rather suspicious.. the weeds still real high... fallen tree that looks like someone tried to cut it at one point..  white and round.  I don't know what it is but it didn't look like it should be there".

Ok. What the heck does he think it is, why does he think it shouldn't be there? Did he actually go up to it? Apparently not, or else he would have known it wasn't something that should have been there.. not just a guess or thought that it shouldn't be there.

Ok..  now he doesn't know the school name? Yesterday he figured it out with his GPS.   

Again with the dead rattlesnake which is why he said he didn't go back in there. (which is why he couldn't be close enough to see anything well enough, considering the woods, the "swamp area", the white object and board, and whatever else).  He doesn't want to contact the Caylee line. 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: December 23, 2008, 06:13:00 PM »

The area in question is by a dead diamond back.. he says he's not going in the area.  In a "swamp area".  He has "no idea what it was".  So.. why call 911 for that? (not suggesting he shouldn't have called, as obviously Caylee must have been in there.. but what would have made him think to call?)

If I understood him correctly, he was trying to call the non-emergency number, and seemed surprised when they asked him what his emergency was.

I'm just guessing here, but I wonder if there was a terrible odor combined with whatever he saw, and the proximity to the Anthonys made him think maybe Caylee had wandered away from home and died somehow in the swamp.

I Stand With The Girl
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: December 23, 2008, 06:13:15 PM »

Hi jennywong, welcome to the cage! 

You've made very good points here!  And I have nooooo idea how they survived so long before with no attention.  They sure are thriving on it now!   Sad. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: December 23, 2008, 06:13:49 PM »

I listened to the three calls from the meter man, and while they do not incriminate him in any way, I surely wish he had seemed more concerned about the possibility of finding a body than about remaining anonymous.

It seemed kind of heartless when he said, "Not if they find a freaking body."

It is an odd situation, and he has to be checked out totally for trial purposes.  I just hope that he stacks up as a rational, concerned man.

I don't think that he was obsessed with the case, though, because in the first call, he did not even know the name of the street the Anthonys lived on and yet he knew where there house was.

I hope he stacks up too.. and I totally agree with your assessment about him being more concerned about being anonymous than finding a missing child. 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: December 23, 2008, 06:15:15 PM »

It seems odd he would know where their house was but not the name of the street itself.  One would think that meter readers would be very familiar with streets and their names. 

He also describes seeing something white.  Would the skull and bones have been white or grayish in color then?

He says that a snake was near the bag, and it appears it was there not just the first day but the next time he went, too.

It is all so scary-sounding.  Poor little Caylee.  I have no reason to think this meter reader knew Casey or Caylee or had any involvement with this case, but his calls were interesting to say the least. 

He included so many things such as "someone had put a board" somewhere, etc.  I suppose people who phone in tips get kind of rattled and are not as coherent as they normally would be.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: December 23, 2008, 06:16:16 PM »

call 3-

"swamp area where I saw something.  I'm in a swampy area between where the Anthony's road start and Hidden Oaks."

I have to wonder why he's so persistent to get this information in, but he doesn't want to call the Caylee tip line (because he wants to remain anonymous).  This time he doesn't say anything about what was seen.  How does he know the object he reported wasn't later checked out? Just because they didn't call him back? Or meet with him?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.