March 28, 2024, 10:36:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 406043 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: December 23, 2008, 06:38:40 PM »

What have we heard about the meter reader's background. Was he fairly new to the area where he was working?

I Stand With The Girl
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: December 23, 2008, 06:39:45 PM »

Most 911 operators are trained to settle people down and get the most pertinent info from a caller: the who, what, where, when and why or how.  It seems the operator would have said, "Did it smell like a decaying body?" or that he would have volunteered that info. 

This will open a can of worms in a way, since some people have talked about waist high water in that area.  He does not mention water or being unable to walk there. 

At one point he says, "It's next to their house."  Well, it was close but not next to their house when the remains were found this past week.

I wonder if the remains were in the same place in December that he saw them in August.

I just hope he does not throw a monkeywrench into the case -- no "monkey" pun intended.

He does keep mentioning swamps, and believe me I hope he does not throw a monkeywrench into the case also.
Honestly - that's the only thing that bothers me about the guy.  Who told the media that he had called 3 times previously?  If he remained anonymous - it had to be him.  He threw the "monkeywrench" if he told everyone he'd called 3 times!  I would have kept my mouth shut had I been in his position!  The fact that he didn't is the only thing that makes me wonder about him ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: December 23, 2008, 06:40:00 PM »

Most 911 operators are trained to settle people down and get the most pertinent info from a caller: the who, what, where, when and why or how.  It seems the operator would have said, "Did it smell like a decaying body?" or that he would have volunteered that info. 

This will open a can of worms in a way, since some people have talked about waist high water in that area.  He does not mention water or being unable to walk there. 

At one point he says, "It's next to their house."  Well, it was close but not next to their house when the remains were found this past week.

I wonder if the remains were in the same place in December that he saw them in August.

I just hope he does not throw a monkeywrench into the case -- no "monkey" pun intended.

I still can't get past how he is a meter reader in that area, yet he has no idea what the street names are, or the school. What.. do meter readers only go on their rounds once a month or something? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: December 23, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8133607&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Caylee’s remains now at funeral home 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 23 Dec 2008, 6:23 PM EST 
Created: Tuesday, 23 Dec 2008, 6:23 PM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Anthony's remains have been turned over to a south Orlando funeral home. The remains are now at the Robert Bryant Funeral & Cremation Chapel .

Caylee’s mother Casey Anthony signed documents authorizing the release of the remains to the funeral home. She remains in the Orange County jail charged with Caylee’s murder.

Caylee’s remains were found on December 11 and positively identified last week.

Orlando lawyer Brad Conway said Tuesday that George and Cindy Anthony, Caylee’s  grandparents, will hold both a private service  and a public memorial for Caylee.

A jail spokesman said Casey Anthony will not be able to attend a funeral or viewing for her daughter, due to her charges and safety and security risks.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1784 on: December 23, 2008, 06:51:48 PM »

Fox is saying there is more to the story about the meter man, that the police are saying he has been cleared, but maybe not. Anthony atty suggests investigators are delaying Caylee's funeral.
Oh brother!  This poor meter reader.  Not only does he have to go through life with that image in his head of finding the skull of a child, but now he has to take the lashings of a stupid defense attorney and the wacked out media "experts". 
This is just another reason why so many "Good Samaratans" do not wish to do the work of the "Good Samaratan" for fear of being raked over the hot coals.
What is next, burn the Easter Bunny?

Exactly!! 

Several years ago, out in California, I was in my car at a stoplight behind someone in a van who didn't go when the light turned green.  Got out of my car, went to check the driver, who was just sitting there behind the wheel.  Turned out to be a woman in labor, in the process of giving birth.  She was trying to get to the hospital, was just a couple of blocks away.  Onlookers called 911, while another driver and I helped the woman to lie down in the back of her van.  She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy within minutes, before the ambulance even arrived.  Found out later that she named him 'Ivan'.  (he was born in a van).   

The three of us:  the new mama, me, and the driver behind me who helped, all received tickets for 'blocking traffic'.      

You mean they let the baby off without one!???

Talk about age discrimination!!

(CBB, you cracked me up with this one!)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: December 23, 2008, 06:54:38 PM »

I really got to stop watching Fox with this case, I get to angry and upset.

I agree.Just remember.SENSATIONALISM..The only story any media outlet should be covering is how Casey did it.
Very true!  That in and of itself seems to be a never ending game of Clue.  Atleast we have a very good idea of who the murderess is!

I still say the butler did it in the conservatory, with the rope. 

Col. Mustard in the Kitchen with the candlestick holder.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1786 on: December 23, 2008, 06:56:24 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8133607&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Caylee’s remains now at funeral home 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 23 Dec 2008, 6:23 PM EST 
Created: Tuesday, 23 Dec 2008, 6:23 PM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Anthony's remains have been turned over to a south Orlando funeral home. The remains are now at the Robert Bryant Funeral & Cremation Chapel .

Caylee’s mother Casey Anthony signed documents authorizing the release of the remains to the funeral home. She remains in the Orange County jail charged with Caylee’s murder.

Caylee’s remains were found on December 11 and positively identified last week.

Orlando lawyer Brad Conway said Tuesday that George and Cindy Anthony, Caylee’s  grandparents, will hold both a private service  and a public memorial for Caylee.

A jail spokesman said Casey Anthony will not be able to attend a funeral or viewing for her daughter, due to her charges and safety and security risks.

Thanks, I'm wondering if the defense did a second autopsy, I'm sure they must have.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: December 23, 2008, 06:57:07 PM »

I really got to stop watching Fox with this case, I get to angry and upset.

I agree.Just remember.SENSATIONALISM..The only story any media outlet should be covering is how Casey did it.
Very true!  That in and of itself seems to be a never ending game of Clue.  Atleast we have a very good idea of who the murderess is!

I still say the butler did it in the conservatory, with the rope. 

Col. Mustard in the Kitchen with the candlestick holder.
Close but no cigar!  It was Slore Casey - unknown location - with her own hands.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1788 on: December 23, 2008, 07:00:08 PM »

Does anyone here ever have any contact with Carpe??

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: December 23, 2008, 07:05:39 PM »

haven't seen him around in ages.  it's been one month since he's added any videos to youtube..  just one.. the others before that were uploaded 2 months ago.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1790 on: December 23, 2008, 07:07:56 PM »

haven't seen him around in ages.  it's been one month since he's added any videos to youtube..  just one.. the others before that were uploaded 2 months ago.

Thanks, AM!  I wish he'd stop by and say hello.  He was one of my favorite posters when I first joined but he disappeared not too long after that.

(Sorry for the o/t)

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: December 23, 2008, 07:11:50 PM »

I haven't listened to meter reader calls.  Does anyone know how LE/media found out he had called in tips previously?  Does he identify himself in any of those calls?  Did they run his number?  Just think it's odd if he outed himself and put LE in this position ... Seriously - I would have kept my mouth shut once I'd found her and LE had her.  Anyone else?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: December 23, 2008, 07:14:23 PM »

I haven't listened to meter reader calls.  Does anyone know how LE/media found out he had called in tips previously?  Does he identify himself in any of those calls?  Did they run his number?  Just think it's odd if he outed himself and put LE in this position ... Seriously - I would have kept my mouth shut once I'd found her and LE had her.  Anyone else?

Yes.. isn't it strange that 3 calls to LE regarding this case would not have been released previously? (nobody knew a thing) Not until the time they actually yielded a body? If until this point, they didn't think it was related, I'm curious why they weren't released just like the other 1800+ tips (or however many) were released not long ago.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: December 23, 2008, 07:18:37 PM »

Yes.. isn't it strange that 3 calls to LE regarding this case would not have been released previously? (nobody knew a thing) Not until the time they actually yielded a body? If until this point, they didn't think it was related, I'm curious why they weren't released just like the other 1800+ tips (or however many) were released not long ago.
Had Baez had the funds to pick up the CD of tips ... maybe he could have found Caylee first.  Poor schmutz!  (no nanners - just kidding - in a sad way)

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: December 23, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »

Had Baez had the funds to pick up the CD of tips ... maybe he could have found Caylee first.  Poor schmutz!  (no nanners - just kidding - in a sad way)

Very true!!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: December 23, 2008, 07:23:57 PM »

Thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts, prayer's, & kind words. I am always amazed by the special people (monkeys) i have gotten to know in here. I hope I didn't make any of you monkeys feel that I was in any way trying to seem like the things I went through are as painful as for as the losses that many of you have had. (no, noone made me feel this way) I think that this is the most amazing group of friends, i have ever had the honor of being among. i love all ya'll & it is really helpful to see how, no matter how much pain & loss others have been through, we all still care for Caylee. hope this came out right.

lucinda, ochidwmn, no1zladie, Klaas, wyks, karen, cbb, sparky, mytime, scarlett, boo, dolce & anyone else i misse

P.S. Dolce, you do not need to read it-you're preggers & are going to be a wonderful mom!!!!!!

P.S.S.-sorry it took me awhile to get back here, my niece just left, i know have on blue eyeshadow, (makes my eyes POP????), red blush, & pink lipstick- i know i look good cause my niece said "oh, my dede, you look so beautiful!!!!)
I JUST WISH I WASN"T TYPING WHEN MY HUBBY LEFT FOR LAST MINUTE GROCERIES, CAUSE I THINK HE FORGOT-HE IS  WEARING IT TOO!!!! LOL   wendi
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: December 23, 2008, 07:25:58 PM »

Thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts, prayer's, & kind words. I am always amazed by the special people (monkeys) i have gotten to know in here. I hope I didn't make any of you monkeys feel that I was in any way trying to seem like the things I went through are as painful as for as the losses that many of you have had. (no, noone made me feel this way) I think that this is the most amazing group of friends, i have ever had the honor of being among. i love all ya'll & it is really helpful to see how, no matter how much pain & loss others have been through, we all still care for Caylee. hope this came out right.

lucinda, ochidwmn, no1zladie, Klaas, wyks, karen, cbb, sparky, mytime, scarlett, boo, dolce & anyone else i misse

P.S. Dolce, you do not need to read it-you're preggers & are going to be a wonderful mom!!!!!!

P.S.S.-sorry it took me awhile to get back here, my niece just left, i know have on blue eyeshadow, (makes my eyes POP????), red blush, & pink lipstick- i know i look good cause my niece said "oh, my dede, you look so beautiful!!!!)
I JUST WISH I WASN"T TYPING WHEN MY HUBBY LEFT FOR LAST MINUTE GROCERIES, CAUSE I THINK HE FORGOT-HE IS  WEARING IT TOO!!!! LOL   wendi

Well, he'll be sure to get some looks tonight! 

Hugs, Wendi!!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: December 23, 2008, 07:27:45 PM »

I saw that even a mother suspected of murdering her 2-year-old daughter gets a candy cane for Christmas ... there is something SOOOOO wrong about that.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: December 23, 2008, 07:29:20 PM »

Is it wrong to pray she chokes on it?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1799 on: December 23, 2008, 07:32:55 PM »

okkkkkk.....does anyone know if the Trial will be on Court TV? I know it isn't Court TV anymore, but it will always be Court TV to me.

TruTv Rolling Eyes what did they do that for....changed the name to protect the innocent?? Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.