May 01, 2024, 03:07:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 409010 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1840 on: December 23, 2008, 08:22:59 PM »

Where are you guys hearing the phone calls from the meter reader?

My ex BIL works for the city here and knows every street we have. But that is cause he works for the Street dept, not water. Plus he has lived in our town since he was practically born.

May I add, he is nosy as H*ll and would be the first one to go off the beaten path like a bloodhound, if he knew there was a possibility that a child's body had been dumped.

He would not do it for glory, fame or anything other than finding that child.

Believe me, he had a hard time when a child went missing here. He was at the park three days straight, until they realized the boy wasn't kidnapped but fell in a sewer ditch and has been missing to this day.

Please don't blame the meter reader for a 6th sense he may have.

Thanks for letting me rant. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1841 on: December 23, 2008, 08:23:22 PM »

I don't understand the big deal about the meter reader.  I don't blame him for calling in the tips anonymously.  It really doesn't pay to be a concerned citizen when all you get in the end is dragged through the mud!  Besides, wasn't he new to the area?  I would have a hard time giving directions. too!

Lisa
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: December 23, 2008, 08:24:28 PM »

So the meter reader waited there and presumably he directed the officer to the area that he had described.  How could the officer miss something round and white that looked out of place.  And what could it have been...the skull?  It must have resembled a body or body part to the meter reader, so why did it not look like that to the officer?  It sure seems the cops dropped the ball on that one.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: December 23, 2008, 08:25:05 PM »

Where are you guys hearing the phone calls from the meter reader?

My ex BIL works for the city here and knows every street we have. But that is cause he works for the Street dept, not water. Plus he has lived in our town since he was practically born.

May I add, he is nosy as H*ll and would be the first one to go off the beaten path like a bloodhound, if he knew there was a possibility that a child's body had been dumped.

He would not do it for glory, fame or anything other than finding that child.

Believe me, he had a hard time when a child went missing here. He was at the park three days straight, until they realized the boy wasn't kidnapped but fell in a sewer ditch and has been missing to this day.

Please don't blame the meter reader for a 6th sense he may have.

Thanks for letting me rant. JSM

HUGS!    (how sad about the little boy  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: December 23, 2008, 08:25:10 PM »

Night Monkeys!  Lights are starting to flicker - thinking the ice is about to take out the electricity!  Off to find candles and cuddle up with my big dog!

'Nite. Stay warm. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1845 on: December 23, 2008, 08:25:26 PM »

You guys are the best...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: December 23, 2008, 08:26:23 PM »

So the meter reader waited there and presumably he directed the officer to the area that he had described.  How could the officer miss something round and white that looked out of place.  And what could it have been...the skull?  It must have resembled a body or body part to the meter reader, so why did it not look like that to the officer?  It sure seems the cops dropped the ball on that one.

They must have. If it were really a body, would it have been disarticulated already? A skull looks like a skull, no matter what size it is...  why would a bag in and of itself seem out of place in this area? So what exactly did he see? And if he told the officer about it, or showed him the area.. why wasn't it further examined?

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: December 23, 2008, 08:27:02 PM »

WendiW
I read your outpouring this afternoon at work. I felt very teary eyed.
I admire you for getting past all of that. So many people don't. ( some of my old friends also some now long gone members of my family never did, they never even wanted to meet Bill W.  )
You must have alot of courage and I applaud you.
When your husband comes home ( even if he's wearing the blue eye shadow ) give him a big hug please.  From Grammi, he sounds wonderful and almost as wonderful as you.
I am off work for the next five days. Wow. ! Need the break.

Oh grammi, How sweet thank you & i will. you made me think of my grandmother. yes, we had to call her grandmother but she was wonderful & i miss. thank you to everyone. hugs & kisses, wendi
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: December 23, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »

JSM, I do not blame the meter reader.  If anything, I blame the 911 operators for not getting enough info and the officers who went to the scene for not taking it seriously enough.  The calls are strange though.  I think that parts of them are being withheld, maybe because they will be used at trial.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: December 23, 2008, 08:28:38 PM »

Each time he calls, he says who he works for. BUT he doesn't want to call the tip line because he's afraid of having his name get out.  I just don't think that makes sense?  Maybe his work wouldnt' have wanted him out taking a leak somewhere in the woods.. or being in an area he wasn't supposed to be at that particular time of the day (though this WAS on his route, or so he says)..   However, if he found a dead child (as he did), wouldn't that pretty much get him praise instead of fired or something?

Okay, I didn't want to have to say this, but....remember, this IS a man we're talking about. You know, those same creatures whose brain won't even let them ask for directions when they're lost? Do we actually expect logic from him? 

(Okay, sorry male monkeys. I'm apologizing in advance, so please don't throw all your nanners at my head at once.  )

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: December 23, 2008, 08:28:58 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
5:25 PM PT
Nite Janet
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: December 23, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »

I have to say thank God for Mr. Krunk.  Honestly... he was doing what most of us locals were doing.  Any time I was working and saw an area that could be possible... he probably stopped and looked.  I can't tell you how many tips I called in of suspicious people, places, things... he is the best person to have found her.  He was disconnected from all the craziness and is not looking for any glory.  His heart was in the right place.  God bless him for following his instincts!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1852 on: December 23, 2008, 08:31:07 PM »

I think the idea of a playground in honor of Caylee would be wonderful.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: December 23, 2008, 08:31:33 PM »

I have to say thank God for Mr. Krunk.  Honestly... he was doing what most of us locals were doing.  Any time I was working and saw an area that could be possible... he probably stopped and looked.  I can't tell you how many tips I called in of suspicious people, places, things... he is the best person to have found her.  He was disconnected from all the craziness and is not looking for any glory.  His heart was in the right place.  God bless him for following his instincts!

I agree JJ.  I'm just so happy she was found and before Christmas.  I couldn't stand thinking about her being out there.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: December 23, 2008, 08:31:56 PM »

Others have said there is a lot of debris and trash in the swampy area between the school and the Anthony home.  Some of that could be from people going in there and leaving stuff and also some could be from the flooding and wind, which blew stuff all around.  Animals also raid trash cans in areas close to woods and take the paper, boxes etc. back into the woods with them.  So the bag and debris was not that unusual but if a child is missing and presumed dead, you have to take any tip seriously.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: December 23, 2008, 08:32:14 PM »

HAPPY HOLIDAYS THREAD

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4282.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: December 23, 2008, 08:32:16 PM »

I hate to rag on the guy, because he very well be the nicest guy in the world.. just trying to help LE.

NG is suggesting that he called 3 times, then Faye hit.. then this guy was re-assigned, and apparently went back to that location.  Presumably this bag was moved (either due to water displacement, or animals), and we are hearing that the color bag he saw the first few times (if he in fact saw a bag), then when he came out this month.   IF the bag was different, what drew him to it? Ok, he wasn't more persistent because the area was underwater between mid-August and December.  He didn't call at all to find out if the area had been checked? (Ok, maybe we wouldn't call either...  but would we go straight back to the area? It just so happened he was re-assigned right after the water re-ceeded?)

Notice the reaction from the dispatchers were completely different back then than they were this time.. months after the fact.   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1857 on: December 23, 2008, 08:34:40 PM »

Others have said there is a lot of debris and trash in the swampy area between the school and the Anthony home.  Some of that could be from people going in there and leaving stuff and also some could be from the flooding and wind, which blew stuff all around.  Animals also raid trash cans in areas close to woods and take the paper, boxes etc. back into the woods with them.  So the bag and debris was not that unusual but if a child is missing and presumed dead, you have to take any tip seriously.

If there was a lot of debris in the area, maybe what the meter reader saw wasn't Caylee at all. Maybe the bag he suspected was in fact just garbage. Maybe Caylee just happened to be in that area. God works in mysterious ways!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: December 23, 2008, 08:36:35 PM »

I don't want to rag on Mr. Kronk either.  He did the case a huge favor by locating the body.  It makes the prosecution case easier because the defense can no longer claim she is still alive.  But it could help the defense a bit too, and that is no fault of his.  It seems to be a series of unfortunate circumstances that caused the body to be overlooked in August.  Still, we cannot wish for things that are not going to happen and did not happen.  The body was not found in August.  It took until December.  All the wishing in the world cannot change that. 
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: December 23, 2008, 08:37:26 PM »

I agree JJ.  I'm just so happy she was found and before Christmas.  I couldn't stand thinking about her being out there.

My group from Texas Equusearch that Red searched with went out the other night to see the site and put up our temporary memorial... it was very emotional.  I am so happy she was found before Christmas also Klass.  It was very hard to realize how close we were so many times.  I can't imagine how many more nights and weekends I could have handled searching.  I dropped 4 classes, totaled my car... Mr. Krunk gave me the best Christmas present I could ask for.  Peace of mind knowing that she will have a proper burial. I wish people would lay off of him... the local news plays into the suspicion just to make a story... they are all so ridiculous!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.