April 18, 2024, 02:27:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407249 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: December 23, 2008, 08:38:22 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Everybody stay warm and safe tonight.
Klaas I'll be thinking about you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: December 23, 2008, 08:39:49 PM »

I was just thinking that Muffy///perhaps we should delete it all, lol. I love my delete button! 
Sometimes it's best not to think ... and just do it!

I've removed my own posts.

Hi Monkes!!

And what have you been up to?  I come back form a self imposed time out (too many typos) and find out that I missed the mischief!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1862 on: December 23, 2008, 08:39:57 PM »

I don't want to rag on Mr. Kronk either.  He did the case a huge favor by locating the body.  It makes the prosecution case easier because the defense can no longer claim she is still alive.  But it could help the defense a bit too, and that is no fault of his.  It seems to be a series of unfortunate circumstances that caused the body to be overlooked in August.  Still, we cannot wish for things that are not going to happen and did not happen.  The body was not found in August.  It took until December.  All the wishing in the world cannot change that. 

You know I was shocked when LE released the fact that he called 3 times previously. They didn't have to do that, they could have kept that information to themselves for a while. So I'm thinking that there has to be a method to their madness. I'm sure they put him through the wringer a few times and asked every question possible in every way possible before they said anything to the public. So the question is, how would this release benefit LE? Could it be a ploy to throw JB onto another trail? Lord knows he's desperate for anything.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1863 on: December 23, 2008, 08:41:43 PM »

In defense of the deputies that went out on the tip.  The area was vast.  And many people missed her.  Many missing person cases people walk right by time and time again.  Right where she was found there was a lot of trash bags.  I can't even begin to tell you how much garbage was there.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: December 23, 2008, 08:42:35 PM »

This is completely O/T for this thread and can be deleted in a minute, but I wanted to talk to the folks who are currently here.

What do y'all think of having a 24 hr prayer vigil to pray for our dear Peaches to be given strength and relief of pain in her fight against her cancer?

TY

I'll add her to my prayer list.  I already have a lot of monkies on my prayer list as they have discussed their challenges and hurts.

I love my monkies!

Karen

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1865 on: December 23, 2008, 08:43:13 PM »

Thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts, prayer's, & kind words. I am always amazed by the special people (monkeys) i have gotten to know in here. I hope I didn't make any of you monkeys feel that I was in any way trying to seem like the things I went through are as painful as for as the losses that many of you have had. (no, noone made me feel this way) I think that this is the most amazing group of friends, i have ever had the honor of being among. i love all ya'll & it is really helpful to see how, no matter how much pain & loss others have been through, we all still care for Caylee. hope this came out right.

lucinda, ochidwmn, no1zladie, Klaas, wyks, karen, cbb, sparky, mytime, scarlett, boo, dolce & anyone else i misse

P.S. Dolce, you do not need to read it-you're preggers & are going to be a wonderful mom!!!!!!

P.S.S.-sorry it took me awhile to get back here, my niece just left, i know have on blue eyeshadow, (makes my eyes POP????), red blush, & pink lipstick- i know i look good cause my niece said "oh, my dede, you look so beautiful!!!!)
I JUST WISH I WASN"T TYPING WHEN MY HUBBY LEFT FOR LAST MINUTE GROCERIES, CAUSE I THINK HE FORGOT-HE IS  WEARING IT TOO!!!! LOL   wendi

I love a man secure enough to have make-up applied. Thanks for the laugh. It gives me such a funny visual.
Just a guy doing errands for his honey,standing in the check-out line wondering why everyone is looking at him.

See what Casey is missing and is going to miss. No more fun girl times. She truly did not know what a gift she was given in Caylee.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1866 on: December 23, 2008, 08:43:25 PM »

I don't want to rag on Mr. Kronk either.  He did the case a huge favor by locating the body.  It makes the prosecution case easier because the defense can no longer claim she is still alive.  But it could help the defense a bit too, and that is no fault of his.  It seems to be a series of unfortunate circumstances that caused the body to be overlooked in August.  Still, we cannot wish for things that are not going to happen and did not happen.  The body was not found in August.  It took until December.  All the wishing in the world cannot change that. 

You know I was shocked when LE released the fact that he called 3 times previously. They didn't have to do that, they could have kept that information to themselves for a while. So I'm thinking that there has to be a method to their madness. I'm sure they put him through the wringer a few times and asked every question possible in every way possible before they said anything to the public. So the question is, how would this release benefit LE? Could it be a ploy to throw JB onto another trail? Lord knows he's desperate for anything.

They are doing it to show that Caylee was there despite the fact we did not locate her so Baez can't pull that the kidnappers dropped her there while Casey was in jail.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: December 23, 2008, 08:45:29 PM »

I am not trying to cast doubt on Mr Kronk.  My mind is just really working over time right now with what I heard.  The mental picture that I am having of what he may have seen some of in August is wicked awful and making me quite ill.  AND it would have to mean that someone did something to help Casey hide Caylee.  I am remembering the picture of the little girl looking up at the hanging bear. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: December 23, 2008, 08:45:59 PM »

In defense of the deputies that went out on the tip.  The area was vast.  And many people missed her.  Many missing person cases people walk right by time and time again.  Right where she was found there was a lot of trash bags.  I can't even begin to tell you how much garbage was there.

Yep, densly wooded large area with lots of trash.  Flooded after the rains:

« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 08:57:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: December 23, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »

Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: December 23, 2008, 08:49:26 PM »

Klaas is back.....hope I got them all removed 

Got what removed?     Been quite a day...long story 
How is your nephew and Father in law (I believe)? Well I hope.

FIL still in the hospital but he's going to be OK, he was in good spirits.  I wouldnt' be surprised if they release him tomorrow.

Nephew is not doing well at all, in fact he told his mother to track us down at the hospital in FIL room and tell us NOT to visit him.  He didn't want company.  Very sad.

Then because my MIL and FIL are sick, now I have to make Christmas breakfast and dinner for about 11 people.  Not a problem except I didn't have the food, so just got back from the crazy store. 

prayers, Klaas . . . please know that you are loved and in my prayers!!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1871 on: December 23, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »

JSM, I do not blame the meter reader.  If anything, I blame the 911 operators for not getting enough info and the officers who went to the scene for not taking it seriously enough.  The calls are strange though.  I think that parts of them are being withheld, maybe because they will be used at trial.
I understand, I didn't mean you were blaming the meter reader. I haven't heard the 911 calls, but I do know city workers will go out of their way if a baby is missing and presumed dead. Either on or off company time.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: December 23, 2008, 08:52:37 PM »

Thanks Spark!  My FIL will be fine, as fine as an almost 90yr old who isn't in the best of health can be.  He's not ready to throw in the towel yet.  Wish I could say the same for my nephew.  He's been battling this brain cancer for almost 8 years now.  The 3rd surgery has caused alot of problems that I fear he may not overcome.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1873 on: December 23, 2008, 08:54:04 PM »

Where are you guys hearing the phone calls from the meter reader?

My ex BIL works for the city here and knows every street we have. But that is cause he works for the Street dept, not water. Plus he has lived in our town since he was practically born.

May I add, he is nosy as H*ll and would be the first one to go off the beaten path like a bloodhound, if he knew there was a possibility that a child's body had been dumped.

He would not do it for glory, fame or anything other than finding that child.

Believe me, he had a hard time when a child went missing here. He was at the park three days straight, until they realized the boy wasn't kidnapped but fell in a sewer ditch and has been missing to this day.

Please don't blame the meter reader for a 6th sense he may have.

Thanks for letting me rant. JSM

HUGS!    (how sad about the little boy  )
Hey pretty kitty. Yes very sad about Elian. I pray for him all the time, even though I never knew him. He has a special place in heave along with Caylee. They had mothers that didn't care enough to look after their own, they just cared about what was between their legs. Sad sad stories.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1874 on: December 23, 2008, 08:58:47 PM »

rumor but sounds plausible

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18342912/detail.html

> " mel commented 4 hours 14 minutes ago
A friend of Cindy's from their church, said Casey refuses to see her Mother and Father because George testified against her and Cindy did not prevent him like she promised Casey she would. She told her lawyer to let them know, she never will talk to them again, and refuses all visits request from them. "

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: December 23, 2008, 08:58:52 PM »

Everyone should listen to the 911 calls from Mr. Kronk.  They gave me a new perspective.  Hearing someone is so different from knowing what he says or reading it.  I think he is an honest guy.  But the tapes seem incomplete to me and that makes them a bit strange or unexpected.  I really thought he would mention a smell in the area.  But he didn't, unless it is on a part of the tapes that has not been released.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1876 on: December 23, 2008, 09:02:14 PM »

Thanks Spark!  My FIL will be fine, as fine as an almost 90yr old who isn't in the best of health can be.  He's not ready to throw in the towel yet.  Wish I could say the same for my nephew.  He's been battling this brain cancer for almost 8 years now.  The 3rd surgery has caused alot of problems that I fear he may not overcome.
Your FIL and nephew are in my prayers.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1877 on: December 23, 2008, 09:03:14 PM »

rumor but sounds plausible

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18342912/detail.html

> " mel commented 4 hours 14 minutes ago
A friend of Cindy's from their church, said Casey refuses to see her Mother and Father because George testified against her and Cindy did not prevent him like she promised Casey she would. She told her lawyer to let them know, she never will talk to them again, and refuses all visits request from them. "

That sounds plausible.  And I bet George has been in the doghouse every day since the GJ testimony.

Lisa
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: December 23, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »

Pink Angel, I would not put it past Casey to feel that way.  Besides, now that Caylee is known to be dead, so much of her story falls apart.  I also think Baez does not want her talking to the parents because he may use the abuse excuse or even try to pin something on one of the family members.

But did they visit Casey after George testified before the grand jury?  I thought they did.  Maybe she did not know what his testimony was then.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: December 23, 2008, 09:04:07 PM »

Very sad, especially this time of the year.  And I also noted you lost a canine fur baby earlier this month.  you are in my thoughts for lots of reasons . . .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.