April 24, 2024, 04:15:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407981 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1880 on: December 23, 2008, 09:04:46 PM »

Klaas.....Nat's thread is on pg. 47 and very slow. I'll be up early in the AM to change over if it doesn't happen tonight. Sounds like you will have a busy Christmas day! So sorry about your nephew...that is sad.
Going to sign off for tonight.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1881 on: December 23, 2008, 09:05:08 PM »

Thanks Spark!  My FIL will be fine, as fine as an almost 90yr old who isn't in the best of health can be.  He's not ready to throw in the towel yet.  Wish I could say the same for my nephew.  He's been battling this brain cancer for almost 8 years now.  The 3rd surgery has caused alot of problems that I fear he may not overcome.
Klaas, no matter what he wants, just be there for him. If he has gone through 3 surgeries for brain cancer, he knows what he wants. I know it is hard, but be there for him no matter what he wants. He wants you there even though he says he doesn't. Give him the strength he doesn't have right now. I will pray for him tonight He is young and thinks he knows what is best for him. And if he does know what is best still be there for him. He is lucky to have an Auntie Klaas. You are the greatest in my books.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: December 23, 2008, 09:05:22 PM »

rumor but sounds plausible

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18342912/detail.html

> " mel commented 4 hours 14 minutes ago
A friend of Cindy's from their church, said Casey refuses to see her Mother and Father because George testified against her and Cindy did not prevent him like she promised Casey she would. She told her lawyer to let them know, she never will talk to them again, and refuses all visits request from them. "
That sounds about right, and her parents still stick up for her, this whole thing is just nauseating.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1883 on: December 23, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »

In defense of the deputies that went out on the tip.  The area was vast.  And many people missed her.  Many missing person cases people walk right by time and time again.  Right where she was found there was a lot of trash bags.  I can't even begin to tell you how much garbage was there.

Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...

I called 911 on a van backed up to the woods on Goldenrod... and remember, I called deputies out for a pair of underwear and some knap sacks at the Econ Soccer Complex... everyone was extra alert to everything....
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: December 23, 2008, 09:06:58 PM »

That's a really good question.  How did they know that he had phoned in tips in August?  Maybe someone recalled a meter reader phoning a tip in, and asked him about it.  But more likely he told them he was in the area and went back to check and see if the same object was there.  And that led to him telling them about the earlier tips. 
Well I believe the timing went pretty fast. It was announced he couldn't get a $5,000. reward because it was not called into the tip line..he called 911. I think that is how the Aug calls came up possibly. JMO After that it was announced city workers can't accept an award.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1885 on: December 23, 2008, 09:07:35 PM »

Thanks Spark!  My FIL will be fine, as fine as an almost 90yr old who isn't in the best of health can be.  He's not ready to throw in the towel yet.  Wish I could say the same for my nephew.  He's been battling this brain cancer for almost 8 years now.  The 3rd surgery has caused alot of problems that I fear he may not overcome.

My prayers are with them also Klass...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1886 on: December 23, 2008, 09:09:02 PM »

A friend of Cindy's from their church, said Casey refuses to see her Mother and Father because George testified against her and Cindy did not prevent him like she promised Casey she would. She told her lawyer to let them know, she never will talk to them again, and refuses all visits request from them. "

What? KC being a spiteful bitch?? Noooo can't be true!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1887 on: December 23, 2008, 09:09:24 PM »

In defense of the deputies that went out on the tip.  The area was vast.  And many people missed her.  Many missing person cases people walk right by time and time again.  Right where she was found there was a lot of trash bags.  I can't even begin to tell you how much garbage was there.

Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...

I called 911 on a van backed up to the woods on Goldenrod... and remember, I called deputies out for a pair of underwear and some knap sacks at the Econ Soccer Complex... everyone was extra alert to everything....
You have done an outstanding job looking for Caylee, you should be very proud of yourself.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: December 23, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »

Very sad, especially this time of the year.  And I also noted you lost a canine fur baby earlier this month.  you are in my thoughts for lots of reasons . . .

I didn't lose any fur babies it must have been someone else.  Thank you for your prayers.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: December 23, 2008, 09:13:23 PM »

You have done an outstanding job looking for Caylee, you should be very proud of yourself.

Thanks but that is not what I am pointing out... in defense of Mr. Kronk... everyone that knew anything about the case and was local had a watchful eye on everything...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1890 on: December 23, 2008, 09:13:44 PM »

What? KC being a spiteful bitch?? Noooo can't be true!!! 

So where in all those released tapes did Cindy state to KC that she would prevent George from testifying? Could it be that there are more tapes or is this one of the many messages JB has passed between the slore and her mother? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1891 on: December 23, 2008, 09:16:06 PM »

That sounds plausible.  And I bet George has been in the doghouse every day since the GJ testimony.

Lisa

I would love to know if this is true. It certainly does make a lot of sense.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: December 23, 2008, 09:17:17 PM »

Nut - thanks, I'll keep an eye on the NH thread so you don't have to stay up all night, LOL    I've got everything I need food wise (I think) and so tonight and tomorrow should be fine.  Christmas day will be busy for most everyone so hopefully it will be a bit slower in the forum.

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: December 23, 2008, 09:18:59 PM »

Pink Angel, I would not put it past Casey to feel that way.  Besides, now that Caylee is known to be dead, so much of her story falls apart.  I also think Baez does not want her talking to the parents because he may use the abuse excuse or even try to pin something on one of the family members.

But did they visit Casey after George testified before the grand jury?  I thought they did.  Maybe she did not know what his testimony was then.

Casey was out and free on bond when George testified. She was arrested later that day after the GJ testimony concluded. Neither Cindy nor George have been to see her since she was arrested that day.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: December 23, 2008, 09:22:26 PM »

Pink Angel, I would not put it past Casey to feel that way.  Besides, now that Caylee is known to be dead, so much of her story falls apart.  I also think Baez does not want her talking to the parents because he may use the abuse excuse or even try to pin something on one of the family members.

But did they visit Casey after George testified before the grand jury?  I thought they did.  Maybe she did not know what his testimony was then.

Sounds like typical Casey. This is how she manipulates them. She gets mad at them, so they forget about everything she's done and start feeling guilty for inconveniencing her. They walk on eggshells around her. I did read somewhere that letters have been exchanged though. I can just imagine the guilt trips -- she must be laying it on thick!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: December 23, 2008, 09:23:13 PM »

Klaasend, Sorry to hear about your FIL and nephew. Sometimes , there is just nothing a person can do about some types of illnesses.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1896 on: December 23, 2008, 09:26:02 PM »

Casey was out and free on bond when George testified. She was arrested later that day after the GJ testimony concluded. Neither Cindy nor George have been to see her since she was arrested that day.

Thank you Blessed, that answers my question!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: December 23, 2008, 09:27:26 PM »

That's a really good question.  How did they know that he had phoned in tips in August?  Maybe someone recalled a meter reader phoning a tip in, and asked him about it.  But more likely he told them he was in the area and went back to check and see if the same object was there.  And that led to him telling them about the earlier tips. 
Well I believe the timing went pretty fast. It was announced he couldn't get a $5,000. reward because it was not called into the tip line..he called 911. I think that is how the Aug calls came up possibly. JMO After that it was announced city workers can't accept an award.

I just finished listening to all three 911 audios and I must say I totally believe Kronk. That's exactly what I would have done. In the second call, on 8/12, he's told to call into the tipline as well, but he says he doesn't want to as he's a county employee. But the operator said he should anyway at least anonymously. So that's why he called the tipline. He knew he wasn't eligible for the reward. He was practically a brand new employee which is why he wasn't familiar with all the street names at the time.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: December 23, 2008, 09:28:48 PM »

You're welcome. I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall in the ANTs home that morning before he left for the court house. I have no doubt CA and KC were trying to tell GA what to say to manipulate things into their favor. Obviously he told more than they would have liked because she was indicted. It would surprise me in the least if KC was pee'd off and blames her father for her arrest. We all know she can't take blame for anything herself.

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1899 on: December 23, 2008, 09:30:45 PM »

You're welcome. I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall in the ANTs home that morning before he left for the court house. I have no doubt CA and KC were trying to tell GA what to say to manipulate things into their favor. Obviously he told more than they would have liked because she was indicted. It would surprise me in the least if KC was pee'd off and blames her father for her arrest. We all know she can't take blame for anything herself.

Edited for typo: It wouldn't surprise me in the least if KC was pee'd off and blames her father for her arrest. We all know she can't take blame for anything herself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.