April 24, 2024, 05:05:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408014 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: December 22, 2008, 12:07:12 AM »

Uhoh, Sea Searcher, she has a thermometer!!!!

Thanks Bearly, I needed that.  Love you to pieces.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: December 22, 2008, 12:08:07 AM »

Ok...I'm really going now..I just had to catch up the last 5 pages of the old thread

Good Night Monkeys...................again

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: December 22, 2008, 12:09:27 AM »

Red, I really enjoyed the show tonight!

Hi Bearly!!! 

Hi Honeybee!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: December 22, 2008, 12:10:23 AM »

Thanks Bearly, I needed that.  Love you to pieces.

U2.   

Were you able to catch Dana?  It was a great show. 

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: December 22, 2008, 12:13:13 AM »

No, my speakers are out - Santa is supposed to bring me a new computer. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: December 22, 2008, 12:14:28 AM »

Lots of cold monkeys in the cage tonight.  I hope you all stay warm and safe!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: December 22, 2008, 12:16:33 AM »

No, my speakers are out - Santa is supposed to bring me a new computer. 

I see, that is a real problem!

I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: December 22, 2008, 12:19:16 AM »

I read with interest the discussion on living life with seperate realities.  It's a really deep process to understand, hard to explain, certainly can't explain it fully in a forum such as this. 

Basically tho, what happens is that a person can actually live with two or more realities.  One reality is what actually occurred in their life.  A second reality is what the person *would like* their life to be like.  A third reality is their current day to day life, which they've managed to fashion for themselves.  Sometimes working on a fourth reality because they aren't happy with their current reality, perhaps blending some of their second reality in. 

A person doing this isn't necessarily 'delusional' or 'psychotic', even if they may act like it at times.  They may pick and choose which reality they are living at the moment.  Living with a person like this can be a nightmare, on the other hand, some have it so under control hardly anyone notices. 

Problems begin for this person when their realities collide.  I think this is, in part, what has happened with Casey and Cindy.  (Both of whom seem to live their own seperate realities, as well as having at least one in common).  I believe that at least a few of their seperate realities have been on a collision course for quite some time, and when they crashed, Caylee was the casualty.   

I don't know that any of this makes sense to anyone else.  Could just be one of my current realities.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: December 22, 2008, 12:22:27 AM »

I read with interest the discussion on living life with seperate realities.  It's a really deep process to understand, hard to explain, certainly can't explain it fully in a forum such as this. 

Basically tho, what happens is that a person can actually live with two or more realities.  One reality is what actually occurred in their life.  A second reality is what the person *would like* their life to be like.  A third reality is their current day to day life, which they've managed to fashion for themselves.  Sometimes working on a fourth reality because they aren't happy with their current reality, perhaps blending some of their second reality in. 

A person doing this isn't necessarily 'delusional' or 'psychotic', even if they may act like it at times.  They may pick and choose which reality they are living at the moment.  Living with a person like this can be a nightmare, on the other hand, some have it so under control hardly anyone notices. 

Problems begin for this person when their realities collide.  I think this is, in part, what has happened with Casey and Cindy.  (Both of whom seem to live their own seperate realities, as well as having at least one in common).  I believe that at least a few of their seperate realities have been on a collision course for quite some time, and when they crashed, Caylee was the casualty.   

I don't know that any of this makes sense to anyone else.  Could just be one of my current realities.   

It does make sense and sounds very much like Casey to me and maybe Cindy. 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: December 22, 2008, 12:23:03 AM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been having a bad day today. I lost my grandmother year ago. I don't know if it is Caylee being found or my sadness of not going to my grandmother's funeral that has put me in a funk. I had to go to London for a Led Zepplin concert when my Grandma passed, so that is pretty crappy on my end and I am feeling really gulity today because I didn't go to her funeral. 

I HOPE and PRAY Casey feels 1 million times the guilt because she doesn't go to Caylee's funeral.

I hope this isn't too off topic, but I have been crying all day.

I'm sorry about your grandmother. Sounds like that was a long time ago, but you're a good person and you still feel guilty. Casey isn't capable of feeling guilt. If she were, she would have confessed to the murder long long ago. for that matter, she probably would not have committed the murder.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: December 22, 2008, 12:24:04 AM »

It does make sense and sounds very much like Casey to me and maybe Cindy. 

I have to agree.  They didn't live in the real world.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: December 22, 2008, 12:25:07 AM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been having a bad day today. I lost my grandmother year ago. I don't know if it is Caylee being found or my sadness of not going to my grandmother's funeral that has put me in a funk. I had to go to London for a Led Zepplin concert when my Grandma passed, so that is pretty crappy on my end and I am feeling really gulity today because I didn't go to her funeral. 

I HOPE and PRAY Casey feels 1 million times the guilt because she doesn't go to Caylee's funeral.

I hope this isn't too off topic, but I have been crying all day.

I'm sorry about your grandmother. Sounds like that was a long time ago, but you're a good person and you still feel guilty. Casey isn't capable of feeling guilt. If she were, she would have confessed to the murder long long ago. for that matter, she probably would not have committed the murder.

I believe in miracles!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: December 22, 2008, 12:25:16 AM »

Was hoping you would comment on this esp. w/your background.  Totally excited as a matter of fact.  I thought maybe I was slipping on the Kool Aid or something because all the the spinning was making sense to me after I was able to accept that this was perhaps the "piece" to this puzzle.  Thank you so much.  
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: December 22, 2008, 12:26:13 AM »

Even though you knew Caylee was dead, didn't you feel like you were sucker punched when it was announced?

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: December 22, 2008, 12:32:48 AM »

Even though you knew Caylee was dead, didn't you feel like you were sucker punched when it was announced?

! really did and seeing Sheriff Beary and Dr. G get emotional really got me going too!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: December 22, 2008, 12:32:54 AM »

I was getting a manicure, Dolce called me and told me that it was Caylee.  She sounded like she was crying, I did too.  Everyone in there wanted to know what happend.  I just keep thinking of all the reasons she could have killed her.  A reason that would satisfy her mind into thinking it was the right thing.  And there is no answer to that.  There is no reason to kill a two year old baby. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: December 22, 2008, 12:33:58 AM »

On the day it was announced the remains were found ..yes. The day they were confirmed I felt relieved on many levels.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: December 22, 2008, 12:34:32 AM »

Good Night Monkeys..

I'm going to attempt to crawl to bed now as every muscle in my body aches..I may have to have my coffee intravenously tomorrow as I don't think I can lift my coffee mug..

Let's hope what Wendy Murphy said is not a reality as what we know already is bad enough as it is...

Why are you sick???  Well, I was going to hug you goodnite, but I guess I wont.

He's been shoveling snow. 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #318 on: December 22, 2008, 12:35:21 AM »

At this point, I truly think the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned it they don't.  But they brought this on themselves and I have no sympathy for them!! JMO

oooppssss I got locked outta the last cage...cooking cookies and they needed attention!  AS far as sympathy....WHY?  these people have known Caylee was deceased as long, if not longer, than we have. When the results of the hair in the trunk with the death band, coupled with all the other indication...THEY KNEW!! Had they not coddled Caset in jail and at home...had they gotten tough, had they not carried on with her lies...had they told her THEY KNEW...perhaps, just perhaps she might have admitted it or at least got mad and said something that would have led to recovering Caylee's body. I blame them, in part, for Caylee laying in the field for all those months.

I so agree!  Never did we hear them ask her "Casey, I need the truth, I need to know!"  They just helped Casey perpetuate her lies.  Actually, I think Casey told them exactly what they wanted to hear.  In a way, I think Casey continued her lies to appease Cindy.

I still have to wonder how different, if any,  it was when she got home after her first bail was posted. 

Casey would not have told the truth just because Cindy "needed to know." She wasn't just appeasing Cindy with her lies, she was controlling her. Sociopaths don't care if their parents get angry. They don't care if their parents are hurting or crying. They don't care what others want or need, including living and breathing.

It is all but impossible to discipline such a child, because they feel no guilt, no remorse, and never feel responsible for anything, and so anything you do to them, is nothing but a reason for them to get even with you. Casey would not have told her parents anything unless it suited her purpose to do so. There really is nothing they could have done, to get the info from her.

They might even have been advised by a counsellor about how to talk to Casey to get the most cooperation from her: never tell a sociopath you "need" anything. Never expect them to care about you or how you feel. Always act as if you think their feelings are the most important thing. This is the only way to keep their trust. Feed their egos and pretend it's all about them, and they will trust you and drop their guard eventually. If you show disapproval, even a little bit, you become the enemy.

Never let them know you don't believe their lies, or they'll get paranoid. The way Cindy talks to Casey, looks to me very much as if she's been coached by an expert. JMO. And she did admit she was seeing a counselor to figure out how to deal with Casey, and the counselor had advised her to try to get custody.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 22, 2008, 12:35:32 AM »

Hello ....well I bought the enquirer today just to read what Kiomarie had to say................I think she's kinda weird...wonder how much they payed her for that interview!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.