March 28, 2024, 04:08:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 406033 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: December 22, 2008, 12:36:23 AM »

But you know, she cant get away with it.  There is no other person who would have wrapped the baby in her own blanket, put her book in there, placed her so close to home, no one but her mother.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: December 22, 2008, 12:37:21 AM »

I am sorry to say I am no fan of Wendy Murphy!  Yes, she says what's on her mind - and I admire that but her opinions on certain things are just wrong, IMO.  I hate when she talks about the Ramseys.  I followed that case, and no one will ever convince me that they played a role in the killing of Jon Benet!!

I disagree on Jon Benet. 

Nothing would surprise me in the Caylee case.  Casey was capable of anything, imo.

No one will ever know with that case as the investigation and evidence was so botched.

However, if it happened today and a little girl was found dead in the parents home, evidence was found on the duct tape to the mom and both parents refused lie detector tests and did not cooperate with the police imagine what we all would be saying?

I am just saying. Apply those same principles to this case and forget the personalities. In covering cases for over 3 years now I have come to one conclusion ... people are capable of anything, especially parents with crimes on this children. One of the saddest and most heart wrenching cases I was ever covered and was involved with was the Marcus Fiesel.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/21/liz-carroll-mother-of-3-year-old-murdered-fotser-child-marcus-fiesel-found-guity/

I was actually emailed and comments posted on SM regarding our coverage of this case and how terrible we were by the mother. Actually she made threats and called me every name in the book The next day she was arrested for the murder of her son.

Unfortunately the Jon Benet case is one that will never be solved.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: December 22, 2008, 12:39:30 AM »

And Casey has always lied to her family and her friends, and they have either believed it or didnt care enough to dispute her word, but the courts will not be like that.  They will not accept the lies.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: December 22, 2008, 12:39:31 AM »

I read with interest the discussion on living life with seperate realities.  It's a really deep process to understand, hard to explain, certainly can't explain it fully in a forum such as this. 

Basically tho, what happens is that a person can actually live with two or more realities.  One reality is what actually occurred in their life.  A second reality is what the person *would like* their life to be like.  A third reality is their current day to day life, which they've managed to fashion for themselves.  Sometimes working on a fourth reality because they aren't happy with their current reality, perhaps blending some of their second reality in. 

A person doing this isn't necessarily 'delusional' or 'psychotic', even if they may act like it at times.  They may pick and choose which reality they are living at the moment.  Living with a person like this can be a nightmare, on the other hand, some have it so under control hardly anyone notices. 

Problems begin for this person when their realities collide.  I think this is, in part, what has happened with Casey and Cindy.  (Both of whom seem to live their own seperate realities, as well as having at least one in common).  I believe that at least a few of their seperate realities have been on a collision course for quite some time, and when they crashed, Caylee was the casualty.   

I don't know that any of this makes sense to anyone else.  Could just be one of my current realities.   

It does make sense and sounds very much like Casey to me and maybe Cindy. 

Wyks - what is your background?  If I may ask.  Do they know they are doing this and can it be stopped??
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: December 22, 2008, 12:40:20 AM »

I read with interest the discussion on living life with seperate realities.  It's a really deep process to understand, hard to explain, certainly can't explain it fully in a forum such as this. 

Basically tho, what happens is that a person can actually live with two or more realities.  One reality is what actually occurred in their life.  A second reality is what the person *would like* their life to be like.  A third reality is their current day to day life, which they've managed to fashion for themselves.  Sometimes working on a fourth reality because they aren't happy with their current reality, perhaps blending some of their second reality in. 

A person doing this isn't necessarily 'delusional' or 'psychotic', even if they may act like it at times.  They may pick and choose which reality they are living at the moment.  Living with a person like this can be a nightmare, on the other hand, some have it so under control hardly anyone notices. 

Problems begin for this person when their realities collide.  I think this is, in part, what has happened with Casey and Cindy.  (Both of whom seem to live their own seperate realities, as well as having at least one in common).  I believe that at least a few of their seperate realities have been on a collision course for quite some time, and when they crashed, Caylee was the casualty.   

I don't know that any of this makes sense to anyone else.  Could just be one of my current realities.   

Was hoping you would comment on this esp. w/your background.  Totally excited as a matter of fact.  I thought maybe I was slipping on the Kool Aid or something because all the the spinning was making sense to me after I was able to accept that this was perhaps the "piece" to this puzzle.  Thank you so much.  

You're welcome BluesyGram.  You aren't slipping, tho I can understand how it may feel like that at times.     Sometimes when I concentrate too much for too long on one area of this mess, I feel the same way as you describe.  There's SO many pieces to this puzzle, I cannot imagine how LE is managing to make any sense of the whole thing.  Seems that when we finally understand one piece, it gives a new and deeper meaning to another piece.  And we don't even have all the pieces.  I take comfort in knowing that very likely LE has been gathering up all the pieces and carefully sorting thru them.  It can be overwhelming to us when a new piece is added.  Which is why it's good to take a break from time to time, get a clearer prospective.  That's what I like about this forum, we can talk these things over with each other.  Looking at things from someone else's point of view can help sharpen our own ideas and such.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: December 22, 2008, 12:40:45 AM »

Well Red, who did you think killed Jon Benet???

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: December 22, 2008, 12:42:03 AM »

Even though you knew Caylee was dead, didn't you feel like you were sucker punched when it was announced?
I was getting a manicure, Dolce called me and told me that it was Caylee.  She sounded like she was crying, I did too.  Everyone in there wanted to know what happend.  I just keep thinking of all the reasons she could have killed her.  A reason that would satisfy her mind into thinking it was the right thing.  And there is no answer to that.  There is no reason to kill a two year old baby. 

IMO, she killed Caylee because Tony rejected her. Because Caylee was inconvenient. She did it the same way people often kill an unwanted cat or dog by taking it to the pound or drowning it in a lake in a bag with a brick. She didn't question her own right to do this.

Somewhere along the line, she lost her ability to see her child as anything other than an extension of herself, hers to do with as she pleased. And she may also have been raised to believe that children are the property of their parents until adulthood, and that nobody has the right to question how you raise your child, even if you destroy that child. It's a fairly common belief, and entire cultures have been based on it. She says "It should have been done years ago," which IMO means that she should either have aborted or exposed Caylee at birth, rather than try to raise a child. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: December 22, 2008, 12:43:54 AM »

At this point, I truly think the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned it they don't.  But they brought this on themselves and I have no sympathy for them!! JMO

oooppssss I got locked outta the last cage...cooking cookies and they needed attention!  AS far as sympathy....WHY?  these people have known Caylee was deceased as long, if not longer, than we have. When the results of the hair in the trunk with the death band, coupled with all the other indication...THEY KNEW!! Had they not coddled Caset in jail and at home...had they gotten tough, had they not carried on with her lies...had they told her THEY KNEW...perhaps, just perhaps she might have admitted it or at least got mad and said something that would have led to recovering Caylee's body. I blame them, in part, for Caylee laying in the field for all those months.

I so agree!  Never did we hear them ask her "Casey, I need the truth, I need to know!"  They just helped Casey perpetuate her lies.  Actually, I think Casey told them exactly what they wanted to hear.  In a way, I think Casey continued her lies to appease Cindy.

I still have to wonder how different, if any,  it was when she got home after her first bail was posted. 

Casey would not have told the truth just because Cindy "needed to know." She wasn't just appeasing Cindy with her lies, she was controlling her. Sociopaths don't care if their parents get angry. They don't care if their parents are hurting or crying. They don't care what others want or need, including living and breathing.

It is all but impossible to discipline such a child, because they feel no guilt, no remorse, and never feel responsible for anything, and so anything you do to them, is nothing but a reason for them to get even with you. Casey would not have told her parents anything unless it suited her purpose to do so. There really is nothing they could have done, to get the info from her.

They might even have been advised by a counsellor about how to talk to Casey to get the most cooperation from her: never tell a sociopath you "need" anything. Never expect them to care about you or how you feel. Always act as if you think their feelings are the most important thing. This is the only way to keep their trust. Feed their egos and pretend it's all about them, and they will trust you and drop their guard eventually. If you show disapproval, even a little bit, you become the enemy.

Never let them know you don't believe their lies, or they'll get paranoid. The way Cindy talks to Casey, looks to me very much as if she's been coached by an expert. JMO. And she did admit she was seeing a counselor to figure out how to deal with Casey, and the counselor had advised her to try to get custody.

Fuzzball I think you hit it on the head here. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: December 22, 2008, 12:46:15 AM »

Even though you knew Caylee was dead, didn't you feel like you were sucker punched when it was announced?

! really did and seeing Sheriff Beary and Dr. G get emotional really got me going too!

Me too!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: December 22, 2008, 12:49:33 AM »

See, I always thought the Jon Benet case was the same way.  I felt her mom wanted her to be so perfect, the house so perfect, the day so perfect, then Jon Benet wet her bed and her Mom was tired and snapped.  The entire family went into defense mode and hid the fact.  But they coulndt leave Jon Benet out in the snow, alone, and that messed up the kidnap story. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: December 22, 2008, 12:49:37 AM »

I was getting a manicure, Dolce called me and told me that it was Caylee.  She sounded like she was crying, I did too.  Everyone in there wanted to know what happend.  I just keep thinking of all the reasons she could have killed her.  A reason that would satisfy her mind into thinking it was the right thing.  And there is no answer to that.  There is no reason to kill a two year old baby. 

You got that right!  We can only make an educated guess to what happened to Caylee.  I hope justice is done for her and for all the babies that may be harmed or killed in imitation.  KC just cannot get away with this for many reasons.

I believe in miracles!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: December 22, 2008, 12:50:10 AM »

What got me started on this "quest" was how could Casey & Cindy remember all of the minute details of all of the ficticious people in Casey's life.  Jeff Hopkins, Juliette Lewis, Zanaida, Zenaida' mother, sister, roomate, bosses at work..and whoever.

Not only the details of their life, but their "events'.  Now I have 4 grandchildren..who do not live with me...and I don't think I am controlling...but, believe me I know who the babysitters are and quiz the kids subletly about how they like them, etc.  Reading through Cindy, there is no way in hell she wouldn't have "known" the phone number, met her...known her address...unless...she knew on some level that she didn't exist.  I mean suppose Casey got ill at work..how would she know where to go get Caylee?

I wish some detective or media would contact Cindy's co-workers and find out what she was really like.  And if you notice,  there doesn't seem to be any really close friends of the family...and don't "secrets" prevent them from really letting people in?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: December 22, 2008, 12:50:59 AM »

On the day it was announced the remains were found ..yes. The day they were confirmed I felt relieved on many levels.

I know what you mean about the two different feelings.  I still have twinges of disbelief (horror) that it is her.

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: December 22, 2008, 12:52:16 AM »

At this point, I truly think the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned it they don't.  But they brought this on themselves and I have no sympathy for them!! JMO

oooppssss I got locked outta the last cage...cooking cookies and they needed attention!  AS far as sympathy....WHY?  these people have known Caylee was deceased as long, if not longer, than we have. When the results of the hair in the trunk with the death band, coupled with all the other indication...THEY KNEW!! Had they not coddled Caset in jail and at home...had they gotten tough, had they not carried on with her lies...had they told her THEY KNEW...perhaps, just perhaps she might have admitted it or at least got mad and said something that would have led to recovering Caylee's body. I blame them, in part, for Caylee laying in the field for all those months.

I so agree!  Never did we hear them ask her "Casey, I need the truth, I need to know!"  They just helped Casey perpetuate her lies.  Actually, I think Casey told them exactly what they wanted to hear.  In a way, I think Casey continued her lies to appease Cindy.

I still have to wonder how different, if any,  it was when she got home after her first bail was posted. 

Casey would not have told the truth just because Cindy "needed to know." She wasn't just appeasing Cindy with her lies, she was controlling her. Sociopaths don't care if their parents get angry. They don't care if their parents are hurting or crying. They don't care what others want or need, including living and breathing.

It is all but impossible to discipline such a child, because they feel no guilt, no remorse, and never feel responsible for anything, and so anything you do to them, is nothing but a reason for them to get even with you. Casey would not have told her parents anything unless it suited her purpose to do so. There really is nothing they could have done, to get the info from her.

They might even have been advised by a counsellor about how to talk to Casey to get the most cooperation from her: never tell a sociopath you "need" anything. Never expect them to care about you or how you feel. Always act as if you think their feelings are the most important thing. This is the only way to keep their trust. Feed their egos and pretend it's all about them, and they will trust you and drop their guard eventually. If you show disapproval, even a little bit, you become the enemy.

Never let them know you don't believe their lies, or they'll get paranoid. The way Cindy talks to Casey, looks to me very much as if she's been coached by an expert. JMO. And she did admit she was seeing a counselor to figure out how to deal with Casey, and the counselor had advised her to try to get custody.

Fuzzball I think you hit it on the head here. 

I agree, Casey is a sociopath.  But CA just kept feeding her lies!!  I would still have asked her! I would have to!  They could have used her bail as bait but chose to keep it all going!!  I don't think they were coached by anone except maybe Baez!! JMO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: December 22, 2008, 12:52:32 AM »

Good Night Monkeys..

I'm going to attempt to crawl to bed now as every muscle in my body aches..I may have to have my coffee intravenously tomorrow as I don't think I can lift my coffee mug..

Let's hope what Wendy Murphy said is not a reality as what we know already is bad enough as it is...

Why are you sick???  Well, I was going to hug you goodnite, but I guess I wont.

He's been shoveling snow. 

Wonder how it feels to be Baez and have been shoveling $hit all this time.  No wonder his neck always looks stiff.   

I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: December 22, 2008, 12:54:20 AM »

Why Do the Anthony's always say Caylee was 3 years Old??????? She never had the chance to be 3!!!!! Thanks to that whole crazy family. I don't know why that bothers me so bad but it REALLY, REALLY DOES!!!!!

Because she was only 2 months away from her 3rd birthday when she died. She was over 3 1/2 feet tall and over 35 lbs.  If you say she was 2, people picture a baby like she was in her pictures over a year ago. She looked like a 3-year-old, not a 2-year-old. IMO saying she was 3 gives a much more accurate picture of what she looked and acted like.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: December 22, 2008, 12:55:09 AM »

It does make sense and sounds very much like Casey to me and maybe Cindy. 

I think Cindy does it also.  Notice how she always says Casey is just like her.  And look how Cindy can change her stories on a dime.  I was thought I was gonna get whiplash.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: December 22, 2008, 12:56:46 AM »

They had the Jon Benet case on that Haunting thing and I watched it last night.................

The Anthony's have always known something wasnt right with Casey.......always, and I think they were just to busy trying to make her into something she wasnt....They needed to realize there was nothing they could do about Casey and consintrate on Caylee. They should have never said a word to casey, used her past behavior in their favor and taken steps to have Caylee's custody put in their hands.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: December 22, 2008, 12:59:43 AM »

Hiyas, has the ME said the time of death, could that be determined?
Im interested to hear what wanda Weary has to say for herself, after claiming she saw and spoke to Caylee getting that flight to Atlanta.  Her storys been blown right outta the water now, hope they charge her.  I mentioned this before, but Im so behind. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: December 22, 2008, 01:01:17 AM »

Fuzz, why is it when I am reading this and trying to put myself in that postion of having to do this....I just want to get physical and say if you don't tell me I'm gonna kill ya.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.