April 20, 2024, 03:10:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407510 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2008, 08:11:54 PM »

I made it to the new cage in one easy swoop! I am getting pretty good at this! I don't see the jail letting KC go to the funeral if for no other reason, the security risk. There has to be a number of people who would like to see some vigilante justice done and that won't bode well for anyone else at the funeral. In spite of the big media blitz by the Anthony's, I can understand them wanting the funeral to be private. They are, without a doubt, the most hated family in America and every move they make will be scrutinized, analyzed to death and really, it should be about Caylee. Will they find a way to capitalize on this, without a doubt, but still, the funeral should be private.

Carmen
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been having a bad day today. I lost my grandmother year ago. I don't know if it is Caylee being found or my sadness of not going to my grandmother's funeral that has put me in a funk. I had to go to London for a Led Zepplin concert when my Grandma passed, so that is pretty crappy on my end and I am feeling really gulity today because I didn't go to her funeral. 

I HOPE and PRAY Casey feels 1 million times the guilt because she doesn't go to Caylee's funeral.

I hope this isn't too off topic, but I have been crying all day.
Your grandma knew you loved her, I am very familiar with guilty feelings over many things, everybody has guilt over something. Go take Joe for a walk, and clear your head, you might feel better.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2008, 08:12:21 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been having a bad day today. I lost my grandmother year ago. I don't know if it is Caylee being found or my sadness of not going to my grandmother's funeral that has put me in a funk. I had to go to London for a Led Zepplin concert when my Grandma passed, so that is pretty crappy on my end and I am feeling really gulity today because I didn't go to her funeral. 

I HOPE and PRAY Casey feels 1 million times the guilt because she doesn't go to Caylee's funeral.

do not feel guilty...your Grandma knew you were there....in your  heart and hers

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2008, 08:12:52 PM »

Hi Joesmas!  I am so sorry to hear that you are hurting today.  It will be better as time goes on.  My sister passed away a few years ago. She passed away in the nursing home after I told her son (my nephew) to take some rest and go home for the night.  My sister died all alone and I felt terrible guilt from that.  From time to time I still really miss my sister but it does get better over time.  The first anniversary and the first year is always the worst.  Take care of yourself and take it easy on yourself.  Since you love your dog so much, it might help also if you do something special for him as soon as you feel able to do so.  Monkey Hugs!

Karen 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2008, 08:12:53 PM »

Did we get everyone?

aaww that is so sweet

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2008, 08:13:02 PM »

Maybe some of our legal eagles could help me understand this. 

Baez keeps saying that we only know half of the story and it will all come out at the trial.  His list of witnesses is very small and seems to be limited to dna/forensic experts.  Unless he plans on putting Casey on the stand, how will the rest of the story be brought out? 

It is my understanding that in cross examining State witnesses, he can only cross on what has previously been testified too, in other words, cannot bring out any new info/theory.  Can someone clarify this for me?  Thanks

yeah - he's full of sh*t.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2008, 08:13:20 PM »

Geez..wanted to respond to a post from the previous thread.  Can someone explain how to bring it over...pretty please?

copy and paste it

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2008, 08:14:28 PM »

Evening Monkeys,

I've been trying to catch up, but have had a bad day.

Does anyone know if Casey will get to go to the funeral? TIA

I'm sorry Joesamas!    My heart goes out to you.   Hugs.

I don't think she'll be allowed to go - jmo.
Thanks Sassy, its just been a bad day. I don't think she will go either. Hope to hell it gives her hell the rest of her life. I'm sure it won't she has no feelings.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2008, 08:14:32 PM »

It is really hard to turn down happiness for something that is morbid and downright depressing.  If you have a tendency to depression it could be a subconcious resistance to more pain.    I'm sure Grandma would love and forgive you, so do the same for her, forgive yourself.   It's what you shared in life that counts. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads… distraught She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

In Sin-dy's interviews with LE and the FBI  she goes into details day by day her communication with Casey and she never suspected anything was wrong, if this is true why post this message on my space?

If these truly are Cindy's words she was well aware of Caylee being "Gone"..Very telling!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2008, 08:15:22 PM »

Hi Joesmas!  I am so sorry to hear that you are hurting today.  It will be better as time goes on.  My sister passed away a few years ago. She passed away in the nursing home after I told her son (my nephew) to take some rest and go home for the night.  My sister died all alone and I felt terrible guilt from that.  From time to time I still really miss my sister but it does get better over time.  The first anniversary and the first year is always the worst.  Take care of yourself and take it easy on yourself.  Since you love your dog so much, it might help also if you do something special for him as soon as you feel able to do so.  Monkey Hugs!

Karen 

I feel badly for you, too.   It's so hard to lose someone you love.   I'll keep you in my thoughts.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2008, 08:15:39 PM »

Is it warm in here?

hahahaha....hi Muffy!!!

Warren, Oh
Current Temp 1
Wind Gust 8 to 31 mph

Wind chill -14 to -46

BRRRRRRRRR

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2008, 08:15:39 PM »

I'm so sorry you're having a bad day Joesamas.You know there are times we experience loss and then later we think maybe we should have done or said things differently.But in the end it is how you feel inside...you know the love you felt for your Grandma can't be measured in the moment or hours of a service. I believe with all my heart your Grandma knows you loved her.I have to believe that.She wouldn't want you to feel so bad.
 I think Caylee has brought alot of emotions to the surface with alot of us.It's o.k. We are human,and it's o.k to cry.I think it is good to cry sometimes. I don't know if what I'm saying helps but I would just give you a big old hug if I could. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2008, 08:16:12 PM »

At this point, I truly think the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned it they don't.  But they brought this on themselves and I have no sympathy for them!! JMO

oooppssss I got locked outta the last cage...cooking cookies and they needed attention!  AS far as sympathy....WHY?  these people have known Caylee was deceased as long, if not longer, than we have. When the results of the hair in the trunk with the death band, coupled with all the other indication...THEY KNEW!! Had they not coddled Caset in jail and at home...had they gotten tough, had they not carried on with her lies...had they told her THEY KNEW...perhaps, just perhaps she might have admitted it or at least got mad and said something that would have led to recovering Caylee's body. I blame them, in part, for Caylee laying in the field for all those months.

I so agree!  Never did we hear them ask her "Casey, I need the truth, I need to know!"  They just helped Casey perpetuate her lies.  Actually, I think Casey told them exactly what they wanted to hear.  In a way, I think Casey continued her lies to appease Cindy.

I still have to wonder how different, if any,  it was when she got home after her first bail was posted. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2008, 08:16:31 PM »

Caylee's Funeral to be private

http://www.wftv.com/news/18325661/detail.html

Notice the A's DO NOT thank all the people who brought notes, praters, memorials for Caylee!!  It is about THEM not Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2008, 08:17:36 PM »

joesamas mama

I love the Christmas season and all that it encompasses but ... Christmas' past do come to mind and make me weepy.  I would do anything to be able to turn back the hands of time and ... have my grandparents ... my parents and ... my hubby's parents to again be a part of my life ... to be a part of the celebrations.

However ... the first birthday ... the first Easter ... the first Thanksgiving and ... the first Christmas since losing a loved one is the most difficult.

joesamas mama ... have a good cry ... released all those pent up emotions.  It is also very important not to allow yourself to be too caught up in the all the trappings of the season ... dwell on the important tasks ... above all   remember THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

Also ... eating properly and ... getting plenty of sleep will allow you now to get too overwhelmed.

BIG HUG!.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2008, 08:17:51 PM »

N2WISHN.  Sorry not ignoring you.  Tried to respond on the last thread but couldn't and don't know how to bring the post over.

I like your theory as to why she left the car at Amscot on that day.  

But I still think she meant to go back and get it before it was towed in order to keep with the "story" that the kidnappers stole it.  Maybe to drive it into the water or whatever Cindy said she would have done with it.

Also, earlier today I had posted a link to a site that I had run across that I am convinced is an explanation of the thinking and acting out of this family.  Please read it and let me know your ideas.  I really respect your take on things.  Thanks, Bev

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2008, 08:18:02 PM »

Good Night

Good night!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2008, 08:21:11 PM »

I am so sorry for your loss.  You are such a kind and thoughtful person.  Hope I can help ease a little of your sadness.  

When my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer I made sure to tell all her friends and relatives that if they had any plans to send flowers or come to her funeral that I was sure that she would appreciate it more if they did it before she died.  Have never regretted feeling that way and yes she did enjoy the flowers and visits while she could.  God Bless You.
Thanks so much. I helped get the priest for the funeral, but usually we have Christmas eve at her house so instead spent today with my family. I just really felt sad. So I really hope that Casey feels the same sadness I feel today, but I hope she feels it 24/7 365 days a year. WHEW that made me feel a LOT better. Thanks

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2008, 08:21:43 PM »

Is it warm in here?

hahahaha....hi Muffy!!!

Warren, Oh
Current Temp 1
Wind Gust 8 to 31 mph

Wind chill -14 to -46

BRRRRRRRRR

Geez,now that's cold.  I was complaining about it going down to 19 degrees tonight...no more complaints from me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.