April 20, 2024, 12:44:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407496 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: December 22, 2008, 02:42:03 AM »

When Cindy was illness that Lee had..can't remember what it was called....but it had something to do with no red blood cells and he could bleed to death quickly.  Can't remember why she thought that was so significant to explain it and how when they took him to the Dr. they had to make sure he was in the middle of the back seat in case they had an accident, etc.  Anyway, it seemed like that was a very traumatic time (and it was) in the dynamics of the family.  Maybe Casey came out sideways because he was getting all of the "special attention".
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: December 22, 2008, 02:44:52 AM »

I thought Casey did this intentionally out of anger due to the fight on the 15th but I can't seem to get a time line with that worked out in my head. It sounded like they had a big fight and Casey left. Did she take Caylee? Some say she was pacing in a hotel parking lot, but that has not been confirmed.

Did this happen on the night of the 15th and if so where? Why did the dogs hit in the back yard?

Or was there a swimming pool accident on the 16th, and Casey tried to cover it up with the duct tape and kidnapping story?

I guess I am just wishing it was an accident and that somehow the chlorine showed up as chloroform in the tests.....

Anybody have any of this worked out?   
according to the Enquirer, ( dont laugh) just trying to give a view or something to think about....
        Caylee was last seen at 12:30 on June16, her and caylee left telling George she was taking Caylee to the babysitter and then going to work.      George left for work at 2:30pm and Casey waited for him to leave and thenm came back home!     By 4pm Casey had murdered Caylee,,,,AT 4:11pm  Casey started her frantic calling to Cindy George and Jessie, with noone answering her calls...    Giving up on caslling she placed caylee in the trunk and went to meet Tony...    Two days later she went back to her home, backed into the Garage and borrowed the shovel, she layed Caylee on the ground by the playhouse and was gonna burie her but soon found out that the ground had too many bamboo roots.   She placed Caylee in the garbage bag and taped it shut with the tape and returned her to the trunk, After driving around and trying to figure out what to do, she put her in the woods where she was found.................Just a scenario with little more news then we already know, but just something to think about....is it really this way, I dont know!

HH, I hadn't thought about the bamboo roots making the body harder to bury. It fits with that whole, "speck of truth in every lie" theory about Casey. Yeah, I think this one is very close.

I get a feeling George might have fabricated his whole story about the swimming pool ladder.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: December 22, 2008, 02:49:56 AM »

Wyks - what is your background?  If I may ask.  Do they know they are doing this and can it be stopped??

Social Work, I'm an LCSW, have worked mainly with abuse survivors.    

This is the kind of thing that can go either way, some are consciously aware of what they do, others may have some degree of awareness, while others haven't a clue.  I do believe the answer is in helping a person to become aware of what their belief systems and realities are, how it is or isn't helping them to function in healthy ways, and to make changes as needed to face life living one current reality. 

Bumping my reply to MyTime, in case you missed it.  lol 

Wyks, she went night-night so I guess that means she missed it twice -- doesn't look like those new glasses of hers are doing much good !!    But I'm sure she'll see it tomorrow.   

Night !

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: December 22, 2008, 02:53:53 AM »

Night everyone ..thanks so much for your insight and knowledge.  Think I can sleep late tomorrow.. LOL  Won't have to work so hard on this case.  I don't have a whole lot of creativeness..but have enought curiosity to make up for it.

Hugs
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: December 22, 2008, 02:54:43 AM »

Fuzzball -- I keep staring at your post and wondering what to say.

I truly hope you have found peace and unconditional love in your adult life.

Pretty close, thanks for your kind words. Don't worry about me, I'm fine.  I guess I can see a lot of my own situation in Lee--OCD mother, narcissistic party animal sister, illegitimate niece/nephew the sister won't raise and the grandparents won't take custody of....indif father.  But yeah, I guess I have an unconditionally loving spouse.  Go figure. Lee seems to have lucked out in that department, too.

I'm thinking Lee's whole reaction to all this, really could be boiled down to just, "I told you so." 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: December 22, 2008, 02:55:16 AM »

I thought Casey did this intentionally out of anger due to the fight on the 15th but I can't seem to get a time line with that worked out in my head. It sounded like they had a big fight and Casey left. Did she take Caylee? Some say she was pacing in a hotel parking lot, but that has not been confirmed.

Did this happen on the night of the 15th and if so where? Why did the dogs hit in the back yard?

Or was there a swimming pool accident on the 16th, and Casey tried to cover it up with the duct tape and kidnapping story?

I guess I am just wishing it was an accident and that somehow the chlorine showed up as chloroform in the tests.....

You don't try to cover up an "accident" with duct tape and a fake kidnapping story. Sorry, but if Caylee drowned in the pool, there has to have been a reason why faking a kidnapping and disposing of her body, risking getting caught, was better than just dialing 911 and telling them it was an accident.

Offhand, I can think of several reasons, all of them hypothetical.

1) Caylee's system was full of drugs, and an autopsy would have shown that, making it into a felony murder.  Or her body had injuries that would have caused the death to be ruled as a felony murder, so Casey didn't want LE or her mother to ever find the body, at least until she'd found someone to frame for the death.

2) the house was full of drugs (or other illegal things,) that would have been discovered if Casey called 911. Unlikely, since the family seem to have called 911 all the time.  Cindy didn't hesitate to call 911 so I don't think 2 is valid.

3) It wasn't an accident of any kind--Casey drugged Caylee, drowned her in the pool, wrapped her in a towel and laid her on the ground while she thought about what to do with her. Finally she taped her, bagged her, and put her in the trunk of the car, decided to kill G&C, sell their house and leave for PR with the $, leaving Amy holding the bag, but Cindy got suspicious and called 911.

4) Caylee died of an overdose. Casey threw her in the pool to make it look like an accidental drowning, just like Padilla said, but realized there'd be no water in the lungs so she wrapped her in tape, bagged her, and drove around with her trying to find an opportunity to lose the body and frame someone else.

interesting scenarios Fuzzball, thanks for listing them out like this.  Of them all, I'd say #1 is the most likely, IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #406 on: December 22, 2008, 02:55:28 AM »

I've just had an extremely busy day and haven't had a chance to be here at all until now. I went back to my last post to catch up.

Is Brandi here? Whether or not she is, please feel as free to direct her attention to this post, as she has felt free to, quite publically, create an illusion of a problem where there is none.

Last night, a few monkeys and myself were online in the wee hours of the morning. Bud's girl pointed out to me that a poster didn't have an avatar and so I asked if they would like one. That started the creation of several avatars and a lot of chat about them. We were off topic a lot, about avatars and cutting up a bit.

As I signed off for the night, I felt the need to gently remind posters that although off topic is not a cardinal sin, and there are times when it's a great thing for Scared Monkeys, there was a time and place for it. I made a point to say that the last couple of days had been very hard with the news of Caylee, and that it had been great to have fun with wonderful people as we had done last night and also said that there was a link in my signature for others who wanted an avatar. I did that hoping that anyone reading back to the conversation last night might make some effort to keep Caylee's thread from constantly and persistently being hijacked about avatar discussion.

I ended the post with a prayer for Caylee.

This is not a concern just for CBB. The off topic issue is one that has been discussed many times by the administrators of this forum, and has been adjusted at times through their direction. Mods sometimes participate in those discussions and are always given direction. Long ago, Klaas began decorating posters who asked, for Holidays. She taught me Photoshop and I ran with it. We worked together and eventually, as the numbers grew I began preparing for Holidays ahead of time and creating a special thread in the Lounge with the avatars I'd made along with an invitation for any I'd missed or new monkey to leave a request and Klaas or I would fix them up. Occasionally, I would post avatars in Monkey Musings that had not been picked up. That kept the discussion out of Natalee's thread, but provided for all posters.

My post last night was because I had participated in breaking that practice for several pages, and as a Mod, didn't want to escalate it and further add to the derailing of purpose established with the approval of the administration of this forum.

I came to catch up only to find that Brandi had, once again, decided to enter another post alluding to "stepping on my toes", reminding me that her art shouldn't be seen by me as "competition", and feeling the need to explain to me the purpose and good will here at Scared Monkeys. She went on to say that she "hoped" my post wasn't directed at her. It's an occurance that has been shown up repeatedly despite my assurances that my "toes" were fine.

Well, Brandi, that post was made without the first thought about you. This one, however, is directed squarely at you. To suggest to every poster online that I feel threatened in any way by your participation in this forum is insulting to me, unfounded, and a total mischaracterization of who I am and my own participation in this forum and  I have chosen the same venue as you to address it. Do not use me for any need you may feel to be victimized. I have asked you as nicely as I could only to check the Monkey Lounge Thread or asking a poster if they had made a request there before making an avatar so that we would not both be making one, and prefaced the request with complimenting you on your skill. I do not appreciate, and will not tolerate one more post from you that suggests I have a problem with the issue. I do have a problem with you of your own making and it's not the avatars.

I am perfectly capable of creating my own impressions about myself, Brandi, and your attempts to do that for me are offensive and not welcomed.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: December 22, 2008, 02:59:45 AM »

Wyks - what is your background?  If I may ask.  Do they know they are doing this and can it be stopped??

Social Work, I'm an LCSW, have worked mainly with abuse survivors.    

This is the kind of thing that can go either way, some are consciously aware of what they do, others may have some degree of awareness, while others haven't a clue.  I do believe the answer is in helping a person to become aware of what their belief systems and realities are, how it is or isn't helping them to function in healthy ways, and to make changes as needed to face life living one current reality. 

Bumping my reply to MyTime, in case you missed it.  lol 

Wyks, she went night-night so I guess that means she missed it twice -- doesn't look like those new glasses of hers are doing much good !!    But I'm sure she'll see it tomorrow.   

Night !

Thanks Bud's Girl!  And yeah,    may need an adjustment on those new glasses. 

Am heading for the monkey bunkey myself.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #408 on: December 22, 2008, 03:03:53 AM »

according to the Enquirer, ( dont laugh) just trying to give a view or something to think about....
        Caylee was last seen at 12:30 on June16, her and caylee left telling George she was taking Caylee to the babysitter and then going to work.      George left for work at 2:30pm and Casey waited for him to leave and thenm came back home!     By 4pm Casey had murdered Caylee,,,,AT 4:11pm  Casey started her frantic calling to Cindy George and Jessie, with noone answering her calls...    Giving up on caslling she placed caylee in the trunk and went to meet Tony...    Two days later she went back to her home, backed into the Garage and borrowed the shovel, she layed Caylee on the ground by the playhouse and was gonna burie her but soon found out that the ground had too many bamboo roots.   She placed Caylee in the garbage bag and taped it shut with the tape and returned her to the trunk, After driving around and trying to figure out what to do, she put her in the woods where she was found.................Just a scenario with little more news then we already know, but just something to think about....is it really this way, I dont know!

Their theory seems to make as much sense as any I can come up with.

Goodnight monkeys, I am on vacation this week, but have to help my mom wrap Christmas presents tomorrow, and pick up the stocking stuffers, so see you guys tomorrow night!!
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: December 22, 2008, 05:04:37 AM »

Hi Monkeys...
Can someone please tell me where I can find the lists of witnesses for the trial?
Many thanks.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: December 22, 2008, 05:18:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys...
Can someone please tell me where I can find the lists of witnesses for the trial?
Many thanks.

Good morning OzInterest -- Unfortunately, the most current witness list I cannot locate as being posted on line anywhere.  The one filed November 17 is here http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html
crazybabyborg
« Reply #411 on: December 22, 2008, 05:18:37 AM »

Hi Monkeys...
Many thanks.

Here you go, Ozinterest:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18297326/detail.html#-

Scroll down the list on the left column and you'll see it listed. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #412 on: December 22, 2008, 05:20:31 AM »

Hi Monkeys...
Many thanks.

Good morning OzInterest -- Unfortunately, the most current witness list I cannot locate as being posted on line anywhere.  The one filed November 17 is here http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html

Yep, that's the only one I could find as well, PookyBear. I'm still looking!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: December 22, 2008, 05:28:55 AM »

Hi Monkeys...
Many thanks.

Good morning to you -- I somehow have gotten wrapped up in Casey's Myspace posts over at docstoc -- She lived on the internet -- This is interesting -- at another blog, someone posted this -- http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=438541853 -- I do not think it is for real -- what do you think?  Weird, huh?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 22, 2008, 05:43:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys...
Many thanks.

Good morning to you -- I somehow have gotten wrapped up in Casey's Myspace posts over at docstoc -- She lived on the internet -- This is interesting -- at another blog, someone posted this -- http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=438541853 -- I do not think it is for real -- what do you think?  Weird, huh?

Pretend you don't see me, I'm really not awake.  It is a fake Myspace account.  Signup date is 12/18:

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: December 22, 2008, 05:46:39 AM »

Hi Monkeys...
Many thanks.

Pretend you don't see me, I'm really not awake.  It is a fake Myspace account.  Signup date is 12/18:

I have seen you pop in and out -- can't sleep?
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: December 22, 2008, 05:47:49 AM »

Thankyou both so much.
I have been lurking alot but not posting, you guys are the best!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: December 22, 2008, 05:49:31 AM »

Hi Monkeys...
Many thanks.

Nah I dont reckon its her.  She wouldnt have the balls to make a page like this, nor do I believe shes given internet access.  Some weirdo nutcase has made it i reckon.  Theres that many nutjobs out there that have pretended to be her (god knows why anyone would want to be her tho) and made myspace pages etc. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: December 22, 2008, 05:52:19 AM »

Good morning Lucinda -- I have missed you the last few days.  How is your stomach?  Feeling better?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #419 on: December 22, 2008, 05:54:25 AM »

If I ever get out of this snow, I swear I'm gonna bite AL Gore!!!

LOL
That is too cute,thanks for my morning laughs Sleddogs.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.