March 28, 2024, 01:49:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 406021 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: December 22, 2008, 06:45:17 AM »

Well Red, who did you think killed Jon Benet???

There is probably another thread that this case should be discussed in, but I always felt that there was parental involvement in the case.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=236.0

I always thought that the pre-teen beauty contest angle was an issue as well. The whole thing was kind of disturbing and knowing what we know now and is open to the public, there are an awful lot of creepy characters in that industry.

I always had an issue with the parents rushing to lawyer up and protect themselves legally and never providing a polygraph immediately as opposed to Mark Klaas who said give me the poly, exclude me, and find my daughter's killer.

Sorry, Red, ITA, and will post on the appropriate thread from now on.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: December 22, 2008, 06:48:59 AM »

Question.  Baez admitted on Geraldo that KC has told some lies -- I think this is the first time he has said that -- I know Cindy said it early on -- Is this his way of slowly backing away from the Zanni the Nanny story?  I predict that is so because it does not fit the evidence.  I am praying that the duct tape has fingerprints of KC's on it and that is game over.

yes, but he also said "Casey is innocent, it will all come out in the trial"  or words to that extent.  I grasped it as he is saying "oh yeah she is a lier (eg the working at Universal etc), but a lier does not make a killer"  Im still dying to hear what he means by "it will all come out and make sense"  wth does that mean?
Its exactly what Geraldo (spelling?) Sott Petersons lawyer said over and over.  "Yeah Scotts an idiot and unfaithfull, but that doesnt mean he is a killer"  Its what these defense say all the time.  i reckon they are just holding on to anything, even tho they know they are defeated, to keep their client with some hope, just so they can keep exploiting them.  Thats MOO and I am sure baez is just stringing casey along to keep the charade going, so he keeps in the limelight.  Did what i write make sense?   

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: December 22, 2008, 06:52:47 AM »

Another question....where can I find the docs in regards to Casey's internet usage (MySpace etc) and any other that is relevant?

Hi Oz, can I ask if you are from Australia?  Cos I am 
You may find some stuff here, Im not too sure tho.
http://www.docstoc.com

Thanks Lucinda.
Yes definately from Aus.
Born in Vic and residing in WA

Hey Oz, thats where my son is WA.  margaret river to be precise.
Im in SA.  Well, nice to see another ozzie here, theres a few of us now I think.

MG is a beautiful spot!
I am closer to Perth.
You got that right...can never be enough Aussies

Hey, have you heard anything about this case on Aus media?  i havent.  How did you find out about Caylee?  I was in USA when Cindy made that first 911 call, and I have just followed it online.  havent seen anythingon our media tho.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: December 22, 2008, 06:54:18 AM »

Yes Lucinda you make perfect sense -- I think, though, it is in Baez' best interest to plead this case out -- as Red said last night, juries will not turn a blind eye in the instance of a baby being murdered -- No matter what he does, I just do not think he has a chance of winning -- and he should not be so arrogant to think otherwise.  If he loses, he will be faced with all kinds of Ineffective Assistance of Counsel claims on appeal.  I don't think he will want that kind of media attention. 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #444 on: December 22, 2008, 06:54:41 AM »

Well Red, who did you think killed Jon Benet???

There is probably another thread that this case should be discussed in, but I always felt that there was parental involvement in the case.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=236.0

I always thought that the pre-teen beauty contest angle was an issue as well. The whole thing was kind of disturbing and knowing what we know now and is open to the public, there are an awful lot of creepy characters in that industry.

I always had an issue with the parents rushing to lawyer up and protect themselves legally and never providing a polygraph immediately as opposed to Mark Klaas who said give me the poly, exclude me, and find my daughter's killer.

Red can you do that? Before Caylee i studied the Jon Benet Ramsey case...i think parentals were involved too.....

AND what u said about them lawyering up and refusing Pollys when Mr. Klaas immediately said, take my dna, give me a polygraph, but lets find my daughter. That is exactly what i said in one of my first posts about the entire anthony family lawyering up, refusing pollys...its screams guilty..and then i quoted mr.klaas. Is there a forum for Polly on here? That was the first case i ever followed. i must have been 9. I lived in the area so we were all scared because there was a killer on the loose. RIP Polly. I even knew the policemen that pulled her killer over. sad sad story. These girls deserve justice, polly got hers, when is caylee getting hers?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: December 22, 2008, 07:01:29 AM »

Another question....where can I find the docs in regards to Casey's internet usage (MySpace etc) and any other that is relevant?

Thanks Lucinda.
Yes definately from Aus.

Im in SA.  Well, nice to see another ozzie here, theres a few of us now I think.

MG is a beautiful spot!
I am closer to Perth.

Hey, have you heard anything about this case on Aus media?  i havent.  How did you find out about Caylee?  I was in USA when Cindy made that first 911 call, and I have just followed it online.  havent seen anythingon our media tho.

Only at the very start. It peaked my interest and that's how I came to be on SM.
The whole think sickens me, especially as I have 2 daughters..5yo & 7yo
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 22, 2008, 07:01:49 AM »

Conway says

depositions scheduled for Monday in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit have been cancelled. Conway asked Gonzalez’s attorney John Morgan to reschedule in light of Friday’s news and the request was accepted.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: December 22, 2008, 07:03:11 AM »

Conway says

depositions scheduled for Monday in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit have been cancelled. Conway asked Gonzalez’s attorney John Morgan to reschedule in light of Friday’s news and the request was accepted.

Good morning Today -- I hope you are well today
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: December 22, 2008, 07:04:55 AM »

Yes Lucinda you make perfect sense -- I think, though, it is in Baez' best interest to plead this case out -- as Red said last night, juries will not turn a blind eye in the instance of a baby being murdered -- No matter what he does, I just do not think he has a chance of winning -- and he should not be so arrogant to think otherwise.  If he loses, he will be faced with all kinds of Ineffective Assistance of Counsel claims on appeal.  I don't think he will want that kind of media attention. 

you are right, I didnt think of the outcome of his reputation, unless he plans to make enough money from book deals etc, to never have to work as a lawyer again.  Well, whats he on about in one of his last statements?  Im sure I read that in one of Blondes update threads.  That he is still clapping on about this mysterious "we will all soon know the truth"  Im going to go back and reread Blonde's post now, but i am sure he said that.  What could he be suggesting?
He would want to have solid evidence it wasnt casey, and prove who her killer is if he is making these statements.  I just thought he was all pith and wind myself.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: December 22, 2008, 07:05:29 AM »

Just wanted to pass along a tribute my daughter did to Caylee and put on youtube last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQem9h5YdJY

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: December 22, 2008, 07:07:38 AM »

Toys left for Caylee Anthony will be donated to charity

The toys will go to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission, a charity that helps homeless families. However, other items such as letters, flowers and trinkets will remain at the site in tribute to the slain toddler.

Sounds like someone was listening to the fact that the things left were for Caylee and not the Anthony's.  I think this is a good solution.  Toys are used to help others and the other memorial things are left.  At some point the memorial will need to be cleaned up, but for the time being, it will remain.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: December 22, 2008, 07:07:55 AM »

hello monkeys I didnt say hello to yet, 

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #452 on: December 22, 2008, 07:09:35 AM »

hello monkeys I didnt say hello to yet, 

Hiii lucinda.. and GOODMORNING CHANGOS !!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: December 22, 2008, 07:11:42 AM »

Thanks Lucinda.
Yes definately from Aus.

MG is a beautiful spot!
I am closer to Perth.

Only at the very start. It peaked my interest and that's how I came to be on SM.

Its just so unimaginable isnt it Oz?   
Your kids are your life.  To do the unspeakable to your own flesh and blood is too horifying to even imagine.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #454 on: December 22, 2008, 07:13:28 AM »

Just wanted to pass along a tribute my daughter did to Caylee and put on youtube last night.

OrignialKat -- The video touched my heart -- Please tell your daughter she did a great job. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: December 22, 2008, 07:14:17 AM »

aww, OriginalKat, I wish i could see it.  i cant download youtube or videos.  What was it?  Im saving up for a better computer and then i will get broadband.  i miss so much good stuff in here, cos of my old hic pc 

OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: December 22, 2008, 07:14:56 AM »

Thanks Lucinda.
Yes definately from Aus.

MG is a beautiful spot!
I am closer to Perth.

Its just so unimaginable isnt it Oz?   
Your kids are your life.  To do the unspeakable to your own flesh and blood is too horifying to even imagine.

Sure is.
My Hubby is in LE here and is in the MIG group, which covers only major crime.
He has had some "official" contact with LE involved in this case and let me tell you that there will be some explosions "if" it goes to trial.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: December 22, 2008, 07:15:27 AM »

Toys In Caylee Memorial Sent To Kids In Need

Toys donated in memory of Caylee Anthony will be given to children in need in time for Christmas.

But the idea isn't sitting well with some mourners who gave them.

While vans came to collect the donations, even more will placed at a memorial early Monday morning.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said she was a mature toddler who knew how to share.
Seems we have gone from "that little girl" to referring to Caylee as "toddler". 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: December 22, 2008, 07:17:01 AM »

The way the A's have all lawyered up has been annoying especially with the grandparents wanting immunity. Would that possibly be so they wouldn't lose any of the money on book and movie deals?
I think their immunity need is not only for their obstruction of justice but I think they knew she was dead all these months and the trouble they could be in for that is overwhelming. It all goes back to their statements on 911 call, interviews with officials, changing stories, dates, etc. Someone needs to be taking notes to write a book on this whole family.

I think LE is getting plenty of evidence to prove they knew she was dead before that body was found. They were fighting harder each day that Caylee was alive..not by a belief but by trying to save the whole families neck.
That notebook that George had at the interview looking at notes...I wonder if LE retrieved that in their search. I wonder if Cindy had one also because she seemed to put her thoughts on myspace so why wouldn't she have notes on this case? You would have to make notes to keep up on all this stuff. I think the A's know what :E took and that is why immunity was immediately mentioned by their lawyer.

Lee? Well I have been thinking about him and I wonder if he is just a young man who doesn't want his DNA and fingerprints on file? Some people are funny about that. JMO
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: December 22, 2008, 07:18:42 AM »

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said she was a mature toddler who knew how to share.
Seems we have gone from "that little girl" to referring to Caylee as "toddler". 
[/quote]

They involved us by going to the media and staying in the media.  Don't they realize a memorial is for the mourner -- they need to leave it alone and let us mourn in our way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.