April 20, 2024, 05:00:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407519 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: December 22, 2008, 07:20:17 AM »

At this point, I truly think the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned it they don't.  But they brought this on themselves and I have no sympathy for them!! JMO

oooppssss I got locked outta the last cage...cooking cookies and they needed attention!  AS far as sympathy....WHY?  these people have known Caylee was deceased as long, if not longer, than we have. When the results of the hair in the trunk with the death band, coupled with all the other indication...THEY KNEW!! Had they not coddled Caset in jail and at home...had they gotten tough, had they not carried on with her lies...had they told her THEY KNEW...perhaps, just perhaps she might have admitted it or at least got mad and said something that would have led to recovering Caylee's body. I blame them, in part, for Caylee laying in the field for all those months.

I so agree!  Never did we hear them ask her "Casey, I need the truth, I need to know!"  They just helped Casey perpetuate her lies.  Actually, I think Casey told them exactly what they wanted to hear.  In a way, I think Casey continued her lies to appease Cindy.

I still have to wonder how different, if any,  it was when she got home after her first bail was posted. 

Casey would not have told the truth just because Cindy "needed to know." She wasn't just appeasing Cindy with her lies, she was controlling her. Sociopaths don't care if their parents get angry. They don't care if their parents are hurting or crying. They don't care what others want or need, including living and breathing.

It is all but impossible to discipline such a child, because they feel no guilt, no remorse, and never feel responsible for anything, and so anything you do to them, is nothing but a reason for them to get even with you. Casey would not have told her parents anything unless it suited her purpose to do so. There really is nothing they could have done, to get the info from her.

They might even have been advised by a counsellor about how to talk to Casey to get the most cooperation from her: never tell a sociopath you "need" anything. Never expect them to care about you or how you feel. Always act as if you think their feelings are the most important thing. This is the only way to keep their trust. Feed their egos and pretend it's all about them, and they will trust you and drop their guard eventually. If you show disapproval, even a little bit, you become the enemy.

Never let them know you don't believe their lies, or they'll get paranoid. The way Cindy talks to Casey, looks to me very much as if she's been coached by an expert. JMO. And she did admit she was seeing a counselor to figure out how to deal with Casey, and the counselor had advised her to try to get custody.

Fuzz, why is it when I am reading this and trying to put myself in that postion of having to do this....I just want to get physical and say if you don't tell me I'm gonna kill ya.

Because you haven't been beaten down and worn out by years of George and Casey robbing you and lying to you and insisting that you're the crazy one if you don't believe their lies? Maybe? I don't know.

I do know that threats don't work on sociopaths because they honestly feel that if you hurt them, it's your fault, and if they hurt you, it's your fault, and so all they do is resolve to retaliate.  In fact that's what happened here--Cindy actually was violent with Casey, and instead of being scared or apologizing for stealing the money, or returning any of it, Casey took Caylee out and killed her. IMO if Cindy had tried to threaten violence against Casey to get answers, Casey would simply have killed Cindy.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: December 22, 2008, 07:25:17 AM »

The way the A's have all lawyered up has been annoying especially with the grandparents wanting immunity. Would that possibly be so they wouldn't lose any of the money on book and movie deals?
I think their immunity need is not only for their obstruction of justice but I think they knew she was dead all these months and the trouble they could be in for that is overwhelming. It all goes back to their statements on 911 call, interviews with officials, changing stories, dates, etc. Someone needs to be taking notes to write a book on this whole family.

I think LE is getting plenty of evidence to prove they knew she was dead before that body was found. They were fighting harder each day that Caylee was alive..not by a belief but by trying to save the whole families neck.
That notebook that George had at the interview looking at notes...I wonder if LE retrieved that in their search. I wonder if Cindy had one also because she seemed to put her thoughts on myspace so why wouldn't she have notes on this case? You would have to make notes to keep up on all this stuff. I think the A's know what :E took and that is why immunity was immediately mentioned by their lawyer.

Lee? Well I have been thinking about him and I wonder if he is just a young man who doesn't want his DNA and fingerprints on file? Some people are funny about that. JMO

Cindy has a notebook.  There is a picture of her sitting in the SUV writing in a big notebook.

If the A's were convicted of a felony in regards to this case, would a felony conviction prevent them from profiting from the sale of anything involved with this case (Son of Sam laws)? I think most states only prohibit the sale of the story.   This would be a big reason to request immunity.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: December 22, 2008, 07:26:34 AM »

Another question....where can I find the docs in regards to Casey's internet usage (MySpace etc) and any other that is relevant?

Hi Oz, can I ask if you are from Australia?  Cos I am 
You may find some stuff here, Im not too sure tho.
http://www.docstoc.com

Thanks Lucinda.
Yes definately from Aus.
Born in Vic and residing in WA

Hey Oz, thats where my son is WA.  margaret river to be precise.
Im in SA.  Well, nice to see another ozzie here, theres a few of us now I think.

MG is a beautiful spot!
I am closer to Perth.
You got that right...can never be enough Aussies

Hey, have you heard anything about this case on Aus media?  i havent.  How did you find out about Caylee?  I was in USA when Cindy made that first 911 call, and I have just followed it online.  havent seen anythingon our media tho.

Only at the very start. It peaked my interest and that's how I came to be on SM.
The whole think sickens me, especially as I have 2 daughters..5yo & 7yo

Its just so unimaginable isnt it Oz?   
Your kids are your life.  To do the unspeakable to your own flesh and blood is too horifying to even imagine.

Sure is.
My Hubby is in LE here and is in the MIG group, which covers only major crime.
He has had some "official" contact with LE involved in this case and let me tell you that there will be some explosions "if" it goes to trial.

wow, can you tell us some of the explosions, or is it confidential? 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: December 22, 2008, 07:27:58 AM »

The way the A's have all lawyered up has been annoying especially with the grandparents wanting immunity. Would that possibly be so they wouldn't lose any of the money on book and movie deals?
I think their immunity need is not only for their obstruction of justice but I think they knew she was dead all these months and the trouble they could be in for that is overwhelming. It all goes back to their statements on 911 call, interviews with officials, changing stories, dates, etc. Someone needs to be taking notes to write a book on this whole family.

I think LE is getting plenty of evidence to prove they knew she was dead before that body was found. They were fighting harder each day that Caylee was alive..not by a belief but by trying to save the whole families neck.
That notebook that George had at the interview looking at notes...I wonder if LE retrieved that in their search. I wonder if Cindy had one also because she seemed to put her thoughts on myspace so why wouldn't she have notes on this case? You would have to make notes to keep up on all this stuff. I think the A's know what :E took and that is why immunity was immediately mentioned by their lawyer.

Lee? Well I have been thinking about him and I wonder if he is just a young man who doesn't want his DNA and fingerprints on file? Some people are funny about that. JMO

Cindy has a notebook.  There is a picture of her sitting in the SUV writing in a big notebook.

If the A's were convicted of a felony in regards to this case, would a felony conviction prevent them from profiting from the sale of anything involved with this case (Son of Sam laws)? I think most states only prohibit the sale of the story.   This would be a big reason to request immunity.

Today, I'd like to think that book sales were the big issue, the real reason for the family to want immunity. But I can't help thinking that they are all accessories after the fact, and that this is a much more pressing concern for them. I think Cindy really could go down for obstruction, and probably should.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: December 22, 2008, 07:30:42 AM »

Just wanted to pass along a tribute my daughter did to Caylee and put on youtube last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQem9h5YdJY

aww, OriginalKat, I wish i could see it.  i cant download youtube or videos.  What was it?  Im saving up for a better computer and then i will get broadband.  i miss so much good stuff in here, cos of my old hic pc 
I know what you mean. I am on dial up and can't get it so she showed me on her wireless internet last night. It is about 5 minutes long with pictures she found of Caylee on internet but I had not seen some of them. She took the color out so all are in black and white until you get to the last one. That is when the tears flowed I tell you. It is an angel that absolutely looks like Caylee and it is black and white and then turns to color. The music she chose was different also and I can't remember what the name is right now.

I watched it not knowing she made it. I thought she had found it on youtube and I should have known when it was all black and white. She loves photography and black and white is her thing. It ended and when I was wiping my tears she asked if it was good enough to upload. Programs on new computers are just amazing. Ihope you get to see it sometime.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: December 22, 2008, 07:31:11 AM »

At this point, I truly think the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned it they don't.  But they brought this on themselves and I have no sympathy for them!! JMO

oooppssss I got locked outta the last cage...cooking cookies and they needed attention!  AS far as sympathy....WHY?  these people have known Caylee was deceased as long, if not longer, than we have. When the results of the hair in the trunk with the death band, coupled with all the other indication...THEY KNEW!! Had they not coddled Caset in jail and at home...had they gotten tough, had they not carried on with her lies...had they told her THEY KNEW...perhaps, just perhaps she might have admitted it or at least got mad and said something that would have led to recovering Caylee's body. I blame them, in part, for Caylee laying in the field for all those months.

I so agree!  Never did we hear them ask her "Casey, I need the truth, I need to know!"  They just helped Casey perpetuate her lies.  Actually, I think Casey told them exactly what they wanted to hear.  In a way, I think Casey continued her lies to appease Cindy.

I still have to wonder how different, if any,  it was when she got home after her first bail was posted. 

Casey would not have told the truth just because Cindy "needed to know." She wasn't just appeasing Cindy with her lies, she was controlling her. Sociopaths don't care if their parents get angry. They don't care if their parents are hurting or crying. They don't care what others want or need, including living and breathing.

It is all but impossible to discipline such a child, because they feel no guilt, no remorse, and never feel responsible for anything, and so anything you do to them, is nothing but a reason for them to get even with you. Casey would not have told her parents anything unless it suited her purpose to do so. There really is nothing they could have done, to get the info from her.

They might even have been advised by a counsellor about how to talk to Casey to get the most cooperation from her: never tell a sociopath you "need" anything. Never expect them to care about you or how you feel. Always act as if you think their feelings are the most important thing. This is the only way to keep their trust. Feed their egos and pretend it's all about them, and they will trust you and drop their guard eventually. If you show disapproval, even a little bit, you become the enemy.

Never let them know you don't believe their lies, or they'll get paranoid. The way Cindy talks to Casey, looks to me very much as if she's been coached by an expert. JMO. And she did admit she was seeing a counselor to figure out how to deal with Casey, and the counselor had advised her to try to get custody.

Fuzz, why is it when I am reading this and trying to put myself in that postion of having to do this....I just want to get physical and say if you don't tell me I'm gonna kill ya.

Because you haven't been beaten down and worn out by years of George and Casey robbing you and lying to you and insisting that you're the crazy one if you don't believe their lies? Maybe? I don't know.

I do know that threats don't work on sociopaths because they honestly feel that if you hurt them, it's your fault, and if they hurt you, it's your fault, and so all they do is resolve to retaliate.  In fact that's what happened here--Cindy actually was violent with Casey, and instead of being scared or apologizing for stealing the money, or returning any of it, Casey took Caylee out and killed her. IMO if Cindy had tried to threaten violence against Casey to get answers, Casey would simply have killed Cindy.

yeah, maybe then, but now casey is incarcerated, whats stopping Cindy testifying against her, and working with LE, instead of hindering them and obstructing evidence?  Why did she cover for her by lying, and washing evidence etc?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: December 22, 2008, 07:34:34 AM »

Today, I'd like to think that book sales were the big issue, the real reason for the family to want immunity. But I can't help thinking that they are all accessories after the fact, and that this is a much more pressing concern for them. I think Cindy really could go down for obstruction, and probably should.

I definitely think that Cindy is guilty of obstruction, however I am not sure if this was brought to court that there would a hard sentence.  If it was brought before a judge, I really think that a judge would give probation, because she is a "grieving grandmother".  I don't necessarily agree with that, but think that's the way it would go down.  So, that is why I think the immunity, being brought up now (NeJame didn't do it and he is a smart lawyer), is to protect the A's financially. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: December 22, 2008, 07:36:58 AM »

Just wanted to pass along a tribute my daughter did to Caylee and put on youtube last night.

OrignialKat -- The video touched my heart -- Please tell your daughter she did a great job. 
Thanks and I sure will do that.

OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: December 22, 2008, 07:37:22 AM »

Another question....where can I find the docs in regards to Casey's internet usage (MySpace etc) and any other that is relevant?

Thanks Lucinda.
Yes definately from Aus.

Im in SA.  Well, nice to see another ozzie here, theres a few of us now I think.

MG is a beautiful spot!
I am closer to Perth.

Hey, have you heard anything about this case on Aus media?  i havent.  How did you find out about Caylee?  I was in USA when Cindy made that first 911 call, and I have just followed it online.  havent seen anythingon our media tho.

Only at the very start. It peaked my interest and that's how I came to be on SM.

Your kids are your life.  To do the unspeakable to your own flesh and blood is too horifying to even imagine.

Sure is.
He has had some "official" contact with LE involved in this case and let me tell you that there will be some explosions "if" it goes to trial.

Really wish I could but it's not worth Hubby's job.
One of the things I really like about this forum is that the posters are not "whackjobs", they are rational people and they are thinking logically about this case.
As far as i'm concerned ANYONE who hurts a child needs to suffer long and hard.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: December 22, 2008, 07:37:57 AM »

aww, OriginalKat, I wish i could see it.  i cant download youtube or videos.  What was it?  Im saving up for a better computer and then i will get broadband.  i miss so much good stuff in here, cos of my old hic pc 
I know what you mean. I am on dial up and can't get it so she showed me on her wireless internet last night. It is about 5 minutes long with pictures she found of Caylee on internet but I had not seen some of them. She took the color out so all are in black and white until you get to the last one. That is when the tears flowed I tell you. It is an angel that absolutely looks like Caylee and it is black and white and then turns to color. The music she chose was different also and I can't remember what the name is right now.

I watched it not knowing she made it. I thought she had found it on youtube and I should have known when it was all black and white. She loves photography and black and white is her thing. It ended and when I was wiping my tears she asked if it was good enough to upload. Programs on new computers are just amazing. Ihope you get to see it sometime.

that sounds beautiful.  So many strangers touched by that dear little girl.  At least she has the love of the world praying and loving her. 
Your daughter sounds like a lovely, caring person. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: December 22, 2008, 07:45:06 AM »

Thanks Lucinda.
Yes definately from Aus.

MG is a beautiful spot!
I am closer to Perth.

Sure is.

One of the things I really like about this forum is that the posters are not "whackjobs", they are rational people and they are thinking logically about this case.

I understand and respect that you cant tell.  I just thought Id ask    I love this group too.  You learn so much here, and when you post "thinking out loud posts" you dont get ridiculed.
I agree theres a lot of whackjobs online, trolls etc.  i havent seen any in here.  And yes, child killers are the scum of the earth. 

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: December 22, 2008, 07:46:11 AM »

I definitely think that Cindy is guilty of obstruction, however I am not sure if this was brought to court that there would a hard sentence.  If it was brought before a judge, I really think that a judge would give probation, because she is a "grieving grandmother".  I don't necessarily agree with that, but think that's the way it would go down.  So, that is why I think the immunity, being brought up now (NeJame didn't do it and he is a smart lawyer), is to protect the A's financially. 
[/quote]I think the immunity deal especially came up after Conway was in the picture which if I remember right was only brought up he was their lawyer when the A's were out of town and the search warrant was issued for their house. They knew they probably had stuff there that LE took for that incriminated them.

I find it interesting that Conway said they would not do the Morgan thing today even before the body was ID on Fri. Morgan said he would get a contempt of court on them if they didn't show up. Now they are using the excuse of Friday's news to cancel which will give Conway time to meet for immunity talk with LE. I don't think they will get it especially with the second search on Sat.
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: December 22, 2008, 07:48:29 AM »

this is not even my child and I can hardly stop trying not to cry...such a shame that no one protected her..

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: December 22, 2008, 07:49:33 AM »

Hubby must be an interesting guy.
Thanks for the compliment of rational logic on this forum, that gives me a big hint that the explosion will be about the baby daddy, Cindy's irrational thinking, and Casey's lies. LE doesn't play games, they get right to the point and do their job.

As far as Casey suffering... I"m not sure that's possible in her state of mind. The only suffering she will comprehend is the inconvenience of her own incarceration. She will always feel justified for her actions and wrongly persecuted. But the stress of prison life will eventually get to her.

I know I'm pissed that the Anthony's have spent resources on this case that could have gone to a better purpose. LE doesn't tolerate that either.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: December 22, 2008, 07:51:45 AM »

I understand and respect that you cant tell.  I just thought Id ask    I love this group too.  You learn so much here, and when you post "thinking out loud posts" you dont get ridiculed.
I agree theres a lot of whackjobs online, trolls etc.  i havent seen any in here.  And yes, child killers are the scum of the earth. 
I so much agree, this is a fine group here!
I give alot of credit to the moderators too!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: December 22, 2008, 07:54:08 AM »

They cannot profit from a book if they are convicted of a felony.  However, there are ways around this.  A friend or family member can profit from writing their story, and have a private arrangement with them, to collect the profits.  This is actually happening now in an Australian case, where the sister of a convicted drug smuggler is profiting on her sisters crime, and is saving the money to give her when she gets out of prison. 

sammiejam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: December 22, 2008, 07:58:48 AM »

Thanks Lucinda.
Yes definately from Aus.

MG is a beautiful spot!
I am closer to Perth.

Sure is.

Hey guys,

I'm in Brisbane!  I have had coverage of the case up here. Its been on a few times and I saw it on 2 channels just last week as well as coverage on my ninemsn homepage. My sister in NZ has also seen it on the news over there... Caylee certainly is being mourned around the world...
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: December 22, 2008, 08:01:03 AM »

Hubby must be an interesting guy.
Thanks for the compliment of rational logic on this forum, that gives me a big hint that the explosion will be about the baby daddy, Cindy's irrational thinking, and Casey's lies. LE doesn't play games, they get right to the point and do their job.

As far as Casey suffering... I"m not sure that's possible in her state of mind. The only suffering she will comprehend is the inconvenience of her own incarceration. She will always feel justified for her actions and wrongly persecuted. But the stress of prison life will eventually get to her.

I know I'm pissed that the Anthony's have spent resources on this case that could have gone to a better purpose. LE doesn't tolerate that either.

He is, very good at his job and is definately one of the good cops.
This is not the first time he has had input into a case in the US, being in the group his talents are sought after world wide.
Some of the things he has seen and dealt with are sickening.
I can't really tell you why he is involved but sufficed to say that he hasn't told me everything he knows either.

I don't know any more than you do about Caylee's paternity, that is not something that would be relevant to what my hubby does.
It wasn't a compliment about the posters here...it was a fact. I have glanced at some of the others re this case and they are just scary!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: December 22, 2008, 08:02:14 AM »

Thinking on all the missing children who are out there and this case where everything was pointing towards Caylee being dead just saddens me. I am thinking of all the times the A's spewed the live Caylee story on national tv and attention was turned towards her that had for one thing a huge reward for her return. It had people taking pictures of brown headed girls about her age or calling in tips of sightings when they could have missed a real "missing child" that needs to be found. The man hours, the cost, the other crimes that LE needed to be working on and this could have been solved if the mother, grandparents had told the truth.

I really don't want to forget all the wacky tipsters they got. I have barely begun reading those but the Wery woman just adding that she said her name was even worse. If it is proven that Caylee died before July 2 (which I am sure it will) I hope this woman gets charged with a false report. This might stop people on cases like this calling in nonsense. JB didnt' pickup the tip info because he knew it was all BS..he just wanted to whine some more. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #479 on: December 22, 2008, 08:06:43 AM »

Lawyer 4 the ANTS coming up on The Early Show CBS now

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.