April 19, 2024, 10:24:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407366 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: December 22, 2008, 08:07:20 AM »

Another question....where can I find the docs in regards to Casey's internet usage (MySpace etc) and any other that is relevant?

Hi Oz, can I ask if you are from Australia?  Cos I am 
You may find some stuff here, Im not too sure tho.
http://www.docstoc.com

Thanks Lucinda.
Yes definately from Aus.
Born in Vic and residing in WA

Hey Oz, thats where my son is WA.  margaret river to be precise.
Im in SA.  Well, nice to see another ozzie here, theres a few of us now I think.

MG is a beautiful spot!
I am closer to Perth.
You got that right...can never be enough Aussies

Hey, have you heard anything about this case on Aus media?  i havent.  How did you find out about Caylee?  I was in USA when Cindy made that first 911 call, and I have just followed it online.  havent seen anythingon our media tho.

Only at the very start. It peaked my interest and that's how I came to be on SM.
The whole think sickens me, especially as I have 2 daughters..5yo & 7yo

Its just so unimaginable isnt it Oz?   
Your kids are your life.  To do the unspeakable to your own flesh and blood is too horifying to even imagine.

Sure is.
My Hubby is in LE here and is in the MIG group, which covers only major crime.
He has had some "official" contact with LE involved in this case and let me tell you that there will be some explosions "if" it goes to trial.

wow, can you tell us some of the explosions, or is it confidential? 

Hey guys,

I'm in Brisbane!  I have had coverage of the case up here. Its been on a few times and I saw it on 2 channels just last week as well as coverage on my ninemsn homepage. My sister in NZ has also seen it on the news over there... Caylee certainly is being mourned around the world...

hello sammie, another aussie 
She certainly has, altho I have seen no media (tv) covering the case here in Adelaide.  Not like Madeleine McCann coverage. 
Caylee definately has captured so many hearts, and i tell everyone here all about her. 

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: December 22, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »

Maybe some of our legal eagles could help me understand this. 

Baez keeps saying that we only know half of the story and it will all come out at the trial.  His list of witnesses is very small and seems to be limited to dna/forensic experts.  Unless he plans on putting Casey on the stand, how will the rest of the story be brought out? 

It is my understanding that in cross examining State witnesses, he can only cross on what has previously been testified too, in other words, cannot bring out any new info/theory.  Can someone clarify this for me?  Thanks

yeah - he's full of sh*t.

BINGO!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: December 22, 2008, 08:12:40 AM »

Just wanted to pass along a tribute my daughter did to Caylee and put on youtube last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQem9h5YdJY

Beautiful, OriginalKat. 

Good morning, everyone.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: December 22, 2008, 08:13:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, here is morning news in florida>

Saturday, December 20, 2008 – updated: 7:34 am EST December 22, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Toys and gifts given to a memorial for little Caylee Anthony will be give to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission, according to her grandparents.

Dozens of people had left small tokens as a way to remember the child at the scene where her remains were discovered more than a week ago.

"Caylee is not here, she can't play with them, she is looking down," said Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony. "The Anthonys want everyone to know this is what Caylee would've wanted."

Investigators have cleared the scene where Caylee's remains were found.

Detectives finished their search of the area late Saturday afternoon. "No Trespassing" signs have been posted and a camera is watching over the property, which is less than a half a mile from the home of her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. George appeared in public for the first time since learning the news that the remains were those of his granddaughter. He didn't make any comments while accepting flowers from a family friend.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: December 22, 2008, 08:13:56 AM »

I understand and respect that you cant tell.  I just thought Id ask    I love this group too.  You learn so much here, and when you post "thinking out loud posts" you dont get ridiculed.
I agree theres a lot of whackjobs online, trolls etc.  i havent seen any in here.  And yes, child killers are the scum of the earth. 
I so much agree, this is a fine group here!
I give alot of credit to the moderators too!

hello jjay, yes I agree the moderators here are awesome.  So welcoming, and very helpful. 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: December 22, 2008, 08:16:28 AM »

Question.  Baez admitted on Geraldo that KC has told some lies -- I think this is the first time he has said that -- I know Cindy said it early on -- Is this his way of slowly backing away from the Zanni the Nanny story?  I predict that is so because it does not fit the evidence.  I am praying that the duct tape has fingerprints of KC's on it and that is game over.

Check out this mornings post:

Anthony Grandparent Attorney Brad Conway Quick to Point Out That Items Taken from Home Belonged to Casey & Caylee Anthony … Zanny the Nanny Depo Canceled

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/22/anthony-grandparent-attorney-brad-conway-quick-to-point-out-that-items-taken-from-home-belonged-to-casey-caylee-anthony-zanny-the-nanny-depo-canceled/

There is a reason why the Anthony atty canceled this Zanny deposition. He cannot have his clients give depositions, that can be used in other cases as evidence (ie obstruction charges) where his clients knowing give false or misleading testimony. No atty in their right mind could allow this to go forward.

The Anthony's know Zanny is a lie, they have never met her. How believable is it that they never met not ever heard the woman's name of the person put in charge of their grand daughter, whom they claimed to love?

Anthony's can no longer trust Casey's story at risk of their own jail time.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: December 22, 2008, 08:18:32 AM »

Another question....where can I find the docs in regards to Casey's internet usage (MySpace etc) and any other that is relevant?

Hi Oz, can I ask if you are from Australia?  Cos I am 
You may find some stuff here, Im not too sure tho.
http://www.docstoc.com

Thanks Lucinda.
Yes definately from Aus.
Born in Vic and residing in WA

Hey Oz, thats where my son is WA.  margaret river to be precise.
Im in SA.  Well, nice to see another ozzie here, theres a few of us now I think.

MG is a beautiful spot!
I am closer to Perth.
You got that right...can never be enough Aussies

Hey, have you heard anything about this case on Aus media?  i havent.  How did you find out about Caylee?  I was in USA when Cindy made that first 911 call, and I have just followed it online.  havent seen anythingon our media tho.

Only at the very start. It peaked my interest and that's how I came to be on SM.
The whole think sickens me, especially as I have 2 daughters..5yo & 7yo

Its just so unimaginable isnt it Oz?   
Your kids are your life.  To do the unspeakable to your own flesh and blood is too horifying to even imagine.

Sure is.
My Hubby is in LE here and is in the MIG group, which covers only major crime.
He has had some "official" contact with LE involved in this case and let me tell you that there will be some explosions "if" it goes to trial.

wow, can you tell us some of the explosions, or is it confidential? 

Hey guys,

I'm in Brisbane!  I have had coverage of the case up here. Its been on a few times and I saw it on 2 channels just last week as well as coverage on my ninemsn homepage. My sister in NZ has also seen it on the news over there... Caylee certainly is being mourned around the world...

hello sammie, another aussie 
She certainly has, altho I have seen no media (tv) covering the case here in Adelaide.  Not like Madeleine McCann coverage. 
Caylee definately has captured so many hearts, and i tell everyone here all about her. 

Hi Sammie...great to see another Aussie.
WA is definately behind the 8 ball as far as news goes.
Has been nothing lately.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #487 on: December 22, 2008, 08:21:14 AM »

I understand and respect that you cant tell.  I just thought Id ask    I love this group too.  You learn so much here, and when you post "thinking out loud posts" you dont get ridiculed.
I agree theres a lot of whackjobs online, trolls etc.  i havent seen any in here.  And yes, child killers are the scum of the earth. 
I so much agree, this is a fine group here!
I give alot of credit to the moderators too!

hello jjay, yes I agree the moderators here are awesome.  So welcoming, and very helpful. 

I agree i visited SM for months, and i never once saw nonesense on here, that is why i chose this group of monkeys to help unravel this yarn of lies this girl has. OoOoO i wish you could give us hints...we wont tell im just kidding, its only wishful thinking! Welcome to SM. The people here have beautiful hearts and true compassion unlike that snot head casey

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: December 22, 2008, 08:21:49 AM »

Good Morning All You Awesome Monkeys! 

Anything new going on this morning? Had to wrap presents as soon as I got up, so I'm only just getting on now. Fill me in with anything new since yesterday. Thanks Monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: December 22, 2008, 08:24:29 AM »

Just wanted to pass along a tribute my daughter did to Caylee and put on youtube last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQem9h5YdJY

OriginalKat,Oh my.I wasn't ready for that this morning.Beautiful.Great job. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: December 22, 2008, 08:25:19 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! JESSE GRUND COMING UP NEXT ON TODAY SHOW!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: December 22, 2008, 08:26:19 AM »

Thinking on all the missing children who are out there and this case where everything was pointing towards Caylee being dead just saddens me. I am thinking of all the times the A's spewed the live Caylee story on national tv and attention was turned towards her that had for one thing a huge reward for her return. It had people taking pictures of brown headed girls about her age or calling in tips of sightings when they could have missed a real "missing child" that needs to be found. The man hours, the cost, the other crimes that LE needed to be working on and this could have been solved if the mother, grandparents had told the truth.

I really don't want to forget all the wacky tipsters they got. I have barely begun reading those but the Wery woman just adding that she said her name was even worse. If it is proven that Caylee died before July 2 (which I am sure it will) I hope this woman gets charged with a false report. This might stop people on cases like this calling in nonsense. JB didnt' pickup the tip info because he knew it was all BS..he just wanted to whine some more. 

I posted the same thing today about that wanda weary woman.  Noone replied tho.  Wasnt there a website that supported her?  id like to go see what they have to say about her now?  It depends tho, if Caylees time of death is announced.  (Has that been announced yet?)  Id like to see that wanda wery charged with obstruction.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: December 22, 2008, 08:26:20 AM »

[color=blue]"Caylee is not here, she can't play with them, she is looking down," said Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony. "The Anthonys want everyone to know this is what Caylee would've wanted."

I just find that a cold way to make his statement. I think we all know the child is gone but the way he stated this is just tacky to me. Is the memorial type thing too much to remind them of what their daughter did?
Whether accidental or not to dump your child's lifeless body like trash and keep quite for a month before you "got caught" by mom and dad is a terrible thought. I wonder how long she would hav eplayed the game if she hadn't been caught?

Actually I can see it working towards the prosecutions favor that cause of death probably won't be able to be established due to the lack of tissue, etc. If it was accidental and Casey covered it up then she screwed herself not telling where this baby was earlier. If the duct tape reports are true then I think that will speak for itself.[/color]
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: December 22, 2008, 08:27:45 AM »

"Minutes after a convoy of investigators pulled out of the search scene, a crowd of people marched down Suburban Drive so they could have a first look at the area where Caylee was found. Deputies said any cars parked along the road would be towed.

"This is private property," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "Onlookers do not have the right to go in the property. They could be subject to arrest."

Mio say's>>-->>  I find this interesting, the protesters were not made to leave the Anthony home or property. And after all the grief people have felt, it would seem appropriate for them to want to go and look at the site where Caylee was found.
hm, I am imagining a crown of people, "marching" down the road. It must sound eary.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #494 on: December 22, 2008, 08:28:09 AM »

Question.  Baez admitted on Geraldo that KC has told some lies -- I think this is the first time he has said that -- I know Cindy said it early on -- Is this his way of slowly backing away from the Zanni the Nanny story?  I predict that is so because it does not fit the evidence.  I am praying that the duct tape has fingerprints of KC's on it and that is game over.

Anthony Grandparent Attorney Brad Conway Quick to Point Out That Items Taken from Home Belonged to Casey & Caylee Anthony … Zanny the Nanny Depo Canceled

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/22/anthony-grandparent-attorney-brad-conway-quick-to-point-out-that-items-taken-from-home-belonged-to-casey-caylee-anthony-zanny-the-nanny-depo-canceled/

There is a reason why the Anthony atty canceled this Zanny deposition. He cannot have his clients give depositions, that can be used in other cases as evidence (ie obstruction charges) where his clients knowing give false or misleading testimony. No atty in their right mind could allow this to go forward.

The Anthony's know Zanny is a lie, they have never met her. How believable is it that they never met not ever heard the woman's name of the person put in charge of their grand daughter, whom they claimed to love?

Thnx Red. It only took C & G eight months to finally figure out, hmm daughter lies..we lie to protect her..ooo if we keep doing this we might get wrapped in on this mess...lets get smart, listen to our lawyer, and lay our grandaughter down to rest, and quit believing our daughter when she says all she wants is caylee home...

Sorry that was a rant. but it feels goooood

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: December 22, 2008, 08:29:05 AM »

[/quote

Bingo!  Where does this leave Zenaida's atty?   Does it make his case stronger?  tia
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: December 22, 2008, 08:32:40 AM »

Good Morning All You Awesome Monkeys! 

Anything new going on this morning? Had to wrap presents as soon as I got up, so I'm only just getting on now. Fill me in with anything new since yesterday. Thanks Monkeys!

Good Morning(Not So)Quiet Monkey.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sammiejam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: December 22, 2008, 08:32:42 AM »

[color=blue]"Caylee is not here, she can't play with them, she is looking down," said Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony. "The Anthonys want everyone to know this is what Caylee would've wanted."

I just find that a cold way to make his statement. I think we all know the child is gone but the way he stated this is just tacky to me. Is the memorial type thing too much to remind them of what their daughter did?
Whether accidental or not to dump your child's lifeless body like trash and keep quite for a month before you "got caught" by mom and dad is a terrible thought. I wonder how long she would hav eplayed the game if she hadn't been caught?

Actually I can see it working towards the prosecutions favor that cause of death probably won't be able to be established due to the lack of tissue, etc. If it was accidental and Casey covered it up then she screwed herself not telling where this baby was earlier. If the duct tape reports are true then I think that will speak for itself.[/color]

I agree. And maybe I am just superstitious but I would NEVER want my child to own/have/play with a toy that was part of a memorial for a dead baby.  Just like I would NEVER have flowers off a grave-site in my home... maybe thats just me though.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: December 22, 2008, 08:33:37 AM »

Morning Monkeys! 

Anybody have an electric blanket I can wrap myself in as I drink my cuppa joe? It's friggin' COLD outside!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: December 22, 2008, 08:34:05 AM »

Thanks Red. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.