April 19, 2024, 04:20:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407320 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: December 22, 2008, 08:34:53 AM »

Question.  Baez admitted on Geraldo that KC has told some lies -- I think this is the first time he has said that -- I know Cindy said it early on -- Is this his way of slowly backing away from the Zanni the Nanny story?  I predict that is so because it does not fit the evidence.  I am praying that the duct tape has fingerprints of KC's on it and that is game over.

Check out this mornings post:

Anthony Grandparent Attorney Brad Conway Quick to Point Out That Items Taken from Home Belonged to Casey & Caylee Anthony … Zanny the Nanny Depo Canceled

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/22/anthony-grandparent-attorney-brad-conway-quick-to-point-out-that-items-taken-from-home-belonged-to-casey-caylee-anthony-zanny-the-nanny-depo-canceled/

There is a reason why the Anthony atty canceled this Zanny deposition. He cannot have his clients give depositions, that can be used in other cases as evidence (ie obstruction charges) where his clients knowing give false or misleading testimony. No atty in their right mind could allow this to go forward.

The Anthony's know Zanny is a lie, they have never met her. How believable is it that they never met not ever heard the woman's name of the person put in charge of their grand daughter, whom they claimed to love?

Anthony's can no longer trust Casey's story at risk of their own jail time.

Red, i dont quite understand this.  Please excuse me, Im getting over a tummy wog    So, is this saying that the As are finally going to start admitting to the nanny lies?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: December 22, 2008, 08:37:55 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! JESSE GRUND COMING UP NEXT ON TODAY SHOW!!!!!!

Morning.      

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #502 on: December 22, 2008, 08:40:33 AM »

Question.  Baez admitted on Geraldo that KC has told some lies -- I think this is the first time he has said that -- I know Cindy said it early on -- Is this his way of slowly backing away from the Zanni the Nanny story?  I predict that is so because it does not fit the evidence.  I am praying that the duct tape has fingerprints of KC's on it and that is game over.

Anthony Grandparent Attorney Brad Conway Quick to Point Out That Items Taken from Home Belonged to Casey & Caylee Anthony … Zanny the Nanny Depo Canceled

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/22/anthony-grandparent-attorney-brad-conway-quick-to-point-out-that-items-taken-from-home-belonged-to-casey-caylee-anthony-zanny-the-nanny-depo-canceled/

There is a reason why the Anthony atty canceled this Zanny deposition. He cannot have his clients give depositions, that can be used in other cases as evidence (ie obstruction charges) where his clients knowing give false or misleading testimony. No atty in their right mind could allow this to go forward.

The Anthony's know Zanny is a lie, they have never met her. How believable is it that they never met not ever heard the woman's name of the person put in charge of their grand daughter, whom they claimed to love?

Thnx Red. It only took C & G eight months to finally figure out, hmm daughter lies..we lie to protect her..ooo if we keep doing this we might get wrapped in on this mess...lets get smart, listen to our lawyer, and lay our grandaughter down to rest, and quit believing our daughter when she says all she wants is caylee home...

Sorry that was a rant. but it feels goooood

I think we all have to remember that KC is in all likelihood a psychopath of the charming kind. She is able to manipulate others by playing off thier emotions without being able or being burdened by her own. She is not sad that Caylee is gone, she is sad she got caught - that is what the tears are for. She does not "love" her parents in the traditional way - she loves what she can get from them and will play any game to get it. She tosses people away like trash - when she does not need them anymore she moves on.  Then when she needs something from them she is confused about why the people are not just "over it". While this does not excuse the behavior of the Ants it does offer some insight. Psychopaths are scary - and if you do not know what they are you can be sucked into the vortex without even knowing it. And the sad thing is that most of the P's are able to fool even professionals. And therapy makes them worse. I feel very little sadness for the Ants but I do understand somewhat that they were screwed even before this situation.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: December 22, 2008, 08:42:13 AM »

Red, i dont quite understand this.  Please excuse me, Im getting over a tummy wog    So, is this saying that the As are finally going to start admitting to the nanny lies?

The A's attorney doesn't want them to give depositions about Zanny, which means they will not talk about it, at all.  I don't know if anything they've said in the past can be used in other hearings for obstruction or otherwise. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: December 22, 2008, 08:42:51 AM »

Good Morning All You Awesome Monkeys! 

Anything new going on this morning? Had to wrap presents as soon as I got up, so I'm only just getting on now. Fill me in with anything new since yesterday. Thanks Monkeys!

good morning quiet monkey.  Pretty quiet.  The As had the memorial and toys taken away to donate to charity.  They have hired a producer, tho we dont know what the reasoning is behind that.  caylees funeral is to be private.  And we are all speculating what the producer dude was doing attempting to take away the memorial toys.  I think he went away without taking them tho.  I think i got it right.  i usually go to Blondes update posts to find out whats the news, but i been sick and may be mixing up info i read earlier today.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: December 22, 2008, 08:43:00 AM »

'Morning All Moinkeys....    Whew it's cold.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: December 22, 2008, 08:45:19 AM »

The A's attorney doesn't want them to give depositions about Zanny, which means they will not talk about it, at all.  I don't know if anything they've said in the past can be used in other hearings for obstruction or otherwise. 

thank you 2NJSons_Mom, I get it now. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: December 22, 2008, 08:46:28 AM »

Morning.      

Hey there! 

Jesse was very upset, crying. Matt Lauer tried to get some info about what he'd testify about but his attorney wouldn't allow it. He keeps saying the Casey he knew wouldn't do this. He just never knew the real Casey. IMO She was really good at what she did. A sociopath's main goal in life is to win at any cost. Lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, murder no matter! As young as Casey is, she was sooooo good at being a psycho.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: December 22, 2008, 08:47:30 AM »

mornin trim, its hot here, I have a fan going.  12.16am, and Im sweating 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: December 22, 2008, 08:48:49 AM »

Caylee Memorial Toys Donated To Rescue Mission

http://www.wftv.com/news/18325661/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: December 22, 2008, 08:49:42 AM »

Morning.      

Hey there! 

Jesse was very upset, crying. Matt Lauer tried to get some info about what he'd testify about but his attorney wouldn't allow it. He keeps saying the Casey he knew wouldn't do this. He just never knew the real Casey. IMO She was really good at what she did. A sociopath's main goal in life is to win at any cost. Lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, murder no matter! As young as Casey is, she was sooooo good at being a psycho.

Thanks, Monken.  I saw Nut's heads up about the show, but never put the TV on...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: December 22, 2008, 08:50:11 AM »

'Mornin Lucinda.

~ Peter Frampton
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: December 22, 2008, 08:51:04 AM »

It's about 7 degrees here.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: December 22, 2008, 08:52:06 AM »

Morning.      

Hey there! 

Thanks, Monken.  I saw Nut's heads up about the show, but never put the TV on...

You're Welcome! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: December 22, 2008, 08:52:20 AM »

Good Morning All You Awesome Monkeys! 

Anything new going on this morning? Had to wrap presents as soon as I got up, so I'm only just getting on now. Fill me in with anything new since yesterday. Thanks Monkeys!

good morning quiet monkey.  Pretty quiet.  The As had the memorial and toys taken away to donate to charity.  They have hired a producer, tho we dont know what the reasoning is behind that.  caylees funeral is to be private.  And we are all speculating what the producer dude was doing attempting to take away the memorial toys.  I think he went away without taking them tho.  I think i got it right.  i usually go to Blondes update posts to find out whats the news, but i been sick and may be mixing up info i read earlier today.   

Good morning Lucinda! Thanks so much for the update Lucinda!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: December 22, 2008, 08:57:36 AM »

Lucinda, you better watch out.....this cold monkey may just show up on your doorstep on Christmas, it is 15 degrees with a wind-chill below zero. Everything is frozen and dead. How can anyone live here????!!! But I have for over 55 years.....I must be nuts.
Speaking about nuts.......my Christmas wish is for the Anthony family to show some respect to Caylee and give her a nice funeral where people who cared can grieve. It was so wierd when someone pointed out the lack of children in any of her photos. That poor little thing didn't even have any friends to play with.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: December 22, 2008, 08:58:55 AM »

Morning.      

Hey there! 

You're Welcome! 

He who hesitates is lost....I was so busy reading here, that I missed the opportunity.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: December 22, 2008, 08:59:10 AM »

I've felt so "out of the loop" the past few days! I'm out of my routine of spending alot of my day here on the board  I've been checking in, speed reading, catching up but haven't had much time to post. Lots of out of town company, shopping ,Christmas stuff to do! We even have a Birthday to celebrate later today!! The girl's spent the night last night & we made gingerbread men, decorated them & then ate all but one!  So much fun!!! After Christmas I'll be able to get back in my routine again, but it's all good, I wouldn't miss a moment of it!! I'll be in & out again, Love you all!!!

REMEMBER: MARY WRAPPED THE FIRST CHRISTMAS GIFT!!! 

Phaedrus
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: December 22, 2008, 08:59:34 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEY'S Smile  I thought it was very sad n touching. Seeing Jesse cry, I almost cried myself, "sighs" Caylee touched the hearts of many many strangers, I can only imagine how she touched his. Sad

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: December 22, 2008, 09:02:23 AM »

Thinking on all the missing children who are out there and this case where everything was pointing towards Caylee being dead just saddens me. I am thinking of all the times the A's spewed the live Caylee story on national tv and attention was turned towards her that had for one thing a huge reward for her return. It had people taking pictures of brown headed girls about her age or calling in tips of sightings when they could have missed a real "missing child" that needs to be found. The man hours, the cost, the other crimes that LE needed to be working on and this could have been solved if the mother, grandparents had told the truth.

I really don't want to forget all the wacky tipsters they got. I have barely begun reading those but the Wery woman just adding that she said her name was even worse. If it is proven that Caylee died before July 2 (which I am sure it will) I hope this woman gets charged with a false report. This might stop people on cases like this calling in nonsense. JB didnt' pickup the tip info because he knew it was all BS..he just wanted to whine some more. 

I just want to know if this woman has a connection to the A's.  Like selling them a dog or two.  The pronunciation of Anthony that Wanda said the little girl used is just too personal, like she was given this information by someone in the know IMHO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.