April 26, 2024, 03:57:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408211 times)
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: December 22, 2008, 09:02:35 AM »

Question.  Baez admitted on Geraldo that KC has told some lies -- I think this is the first time he has said that -- I know Cindy said it early on -- Is this his way of slowly backing away from the Zanni the Nanny story?  I predict that is so because it does not fit the evidence.  I am praying that the duct tape has fingerprints of KC's on it and that is game over.

Check out this mornings post:

Anthony Grandparent Attorney Brad Conway Quick to Point Out That Items Taken from Home Belonged to Casey & Caylee Anthony … Zanny the Nanny Depo Canceled

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/22/anthony-grandparent-attorney-brad-conway-quick-to-point-out-that-items-taken-from-home-belonged-to-casey-caylee-anthony-zanny-the-nanny-depo-canceled/

There is a reason why the Anthony atty canceled this Zanny deposition. He cannot have his clients give depositions, that can be used in other cases as evidence (ie obstruction charges) where his clients knowing give false or misleading testimony. No atty in their right mind could allow this to go forward.

The Anthony's know Zanny is a lie, they have never met her. How believable is it that they never met not ever heard the woman's name of the person put in charge of their grand daughter, whom they claimed to love?

Anthony's can no longer trust Casey's story at risk of their own jail time.
Merry Christmas Baez, not the present you were wishing for. The goes the whole Zanny defense if  George and Cindy won't back (lie) about it anymore. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: December 22, 2008, 09:09:24 AM »

Good Morning All You Awesome Monkeys! 

Anything new going on this morning? Had to wrap presents as soon as I got up, so I'm only just getting on now. Fill me in with anything new since yesterday. Thanks Monkeys!

good morning quiet monkey.  Pretty quiet.  The As had the memorial and toys taken away to donate to charity.  They have hired a producer, tho we dont know what the reasoning is behind that.  caylees funeral is to be private.  And we are all speculating what the producer dude was doing attempting to take away the memorial toys.  I think he went away without taking them tho.  I think i got it right.  i usually go to Blondes update posts to find out whats the news, but i been sick and may be mixing up info i read earlier today.   

Good morning Lucinda! Thanks so much for the update Lucinda!

you're welcome, but im sure someone else can do a better one.  I also read that baez is still carping on about Casey being innocent, altho he admitted she is a lier, and we will all know the truth soon.  Thats the bit thats stumped me, what on earth can he tell us thats gonna prove her innocence?  Im dying to hear his theory and see his evidence to get her off the hook.  "A lier doesnt make her a killer, she is innocent"  he was upset that he wasnt given the rights to tell her that the remains were identified as caylee.  It does ya head in this case.  Poor little Caylee, wish she could be here to speak and tell the world the truth what happened to her.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #522 on: December 22, 2008, 09:11:24 AM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been having a bad day today. I lost my grandmother year ago. I don't know if it is Caylee being found or my sadness of not going to my grandmother's funeral that has put me in a funk. I had to go to London for a Led Zepplin concert when my Grandma passed, so that is pretty crappy on my end and I am feeling really gulity today because I didn't go to her funeral. 

I HOPE and PRAY Casey feels 1 million times the guilt because she doesn't go to Caylee's funeral.

I hope this isn't too off topic, but I have been crying all day.
Your grandma knew you loved her, I am very familiar with guilty feelings over many things, everybody has guilt over something. Go take Joe for a walk, and clear your head, you might feel better.
Thanks for your thoughts, I will take him for a walk. Thanks again.

Joesamas mama - Hope your feeling better.  I have the following Chinese proverb framed in my house.

"You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair."

Morning all monkeys, hope all had a great and hopefully warm weekend.

Do No Evil 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: December 22, 2008, 09:12:45 AM »

The Today Show video:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/28347880#28347880

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #524 on: December 22, 2008, 09:17:05 AM »

I just watched the Jesse Grund interview on the Today show and I was crying along with him. KC has devastated more than just her own family. Her tentacles of malice reach far and wide. Something Jesse said struck me, no matter what, this case will follow them for the rest of their lives. If an employer Googles his name, everything on this case comes up, including Cindy's and KC accusations against him, even though LE completely exonerated him.

Can you imagine, just because you made a poor choice in dating a person in your early 20's, not even marrying them, that that decision will effect your life forever. Very scary people!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: December 22, 2008, 09:18:45 AM »

I just watched the Jesse Grund interview on the Today show and I was crying along with him. KC has devastated more than just her own family. Her tentacles of malice reach far and wide. Something Jesse said struck me, no matter what, this case will follow them for the rest of their lives. If an employer Googles his name, everything on this case comes up, including Cindy's and KC accusations against him, even though LE completely exonerated him.

Can you imagine, just because you made a poor choice in dating a person in your early 20's, not even marrying them, that that decision will effect your life forever. Very scary people!! 

I agree.  It's very scary and sad.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #526 on: December 22, 2008, 09:20:23 AM »

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......gotta go shovel and rest, shovel and rest, etc. BBL

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: December 22, 2008, 09:20:29 AM »

Lucinda, you better watch out.....this cold monkey may just show up on your doorstep on Christmas, it is 15 degrees with a wind-chill below zero. Everything is frozen and dead. How can anyone live here????!!! But I have for over 55 years.....I must be nuts.
Speaking about nuts.......my Christmas wish is for the Anthony family to show some respect to Caylee and give her a nice funeral where people who cared can grieve. It was so wierd when someone pointed out the lack of children in any of her photos. That poor little thing didn't even have any friends to play with.

Gidday mary Ann, i missed your post, sorry.  You are more than welcome to show up on my doorstep any day.  I could not survive in that cold, I dont know how you do it.  I wish that too for caylees funeral, but i have a feeling it will be filmed/documented/pictures taken, and sold to the highest bidder, if not (as pooky suggested  maybe to that producer dude that has suddenly sprung up)  That is sad and unusual about the lack of friends, and photos of friends with caylee.  I have albums and albums full of my ons friends, and birthday parties etc.  My house was also full of his friends, sleep overs etc.  Seems, only friends caylee had was the "fake" children of her imaginary friends that also left their children with Zanny.  Sad and very very weird.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: December 22, 2008, 09:21:11 AM »

Thinking on all the missing children who are out there and this case where everything was pointing towards Caylee being dead just saddens me. I am thinking of all the times the A's spewed the live Caylee story on national tv and attention was turned towards her that had for one thing a huge reward for her return. It had people taking pictures of brown headed girls about her age or calling in tips of sightings when they could have missed a real "missing child" that needs to be found. The man hours, the cost, the other crimes that LE needed to be working on and this could have been solved if the mother, grandparents had told the truth.

I really don't want to forget all the wacky tipsters they got. I have barely begun reading those but the Wery woman just adding that she said her name was even worse. If it is proven that Caylee died before July 2 (which I am sure it will) I hope this woman gets charged with a false report. This might stop people on cases like this calling in nonsense. JB didnt' pickup the tip info because he knew it was all BS..he just wanted to whine some more. 

I posted the same thing today about that wanda weary woman.  Noone replied tho.  Wasnt there a website that supported her?  id like to go see what they have to say about her now?  It depends tho, if Caylees time of death is announced.  (Has that been announced yet?)  Id like to see that wanda wery charged with obstruction.

I think this is the website you are looking for http://cayleemarieanthony.freeforums.org/
It used to be public and then became private with several private area inside the forum if rumors about this are true.  It was rumored that these people came up with some very weird accusations against some of the players in this case.

This board was started when Wanda was not allowed to post at another website and several of the members that supported Wanda and the Caylee is alive theory were banned. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: December 22, 2008, 09:31:29 AM »

Thanks I was up and missed it.  Haven't even turned on TV yet.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: December 22, 2008, 09:32:02 AM »

Thinking on all the missing children who are out there and this case where everything was pointing towards Caylee being dead just saddens me. I am thinking of all the times the A's spewed the live Caylee story on national tv and attention was turned towards her that had for one thing a huge reward for her return. It had people taking pictures of brown headed girls about her age or calling in tips of sightings when they could have missed a real "missing child" that needs to be found. The man hours, the cost, the other crimes that LE needed to be working on and this could have been solved if the mother, grandparents had told the truth.

I really don't want to forget all the wacky tipsters they got. I have barely begun reading those but the Wery woman just adding that she said her name was even worse. If it is proven that Caylee died before July 2 (which I am sure it will) I hope this woman gets charged with a false report. This might stop people on cases like this calling in nonsense. JB didnt' pickup the tip info because he knew it was all BS..he just wanted to whine some more. 

I posted the same thing today about that wanda weary woman.  Noone replied tho.  Wasnt there a website that supported her?  id like to go see what they have to say about her now?  It depends tho, if Caylees time of death is announced.  (Has that been announced yet?)  Id like to see that wanda wery charged with obstruction.

I think this is the website you are looking for http://cayleemarieanthony.freeforums.org/
It used to be public and then became private with several private area inside the forum if rumors about this are true.  It was rumored that these people came up with some very weird accusations against some of the players in this case.

This board was started when Wanda was not allowed to post at another website and several of the members that supported Wanda and the Caylee is alive theory were banned. 

thanks, yeah its limited unless you register. i wont lower myself to register, altho im curious what their logic is now caylee has been found. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #531 on: December 22, 2008, 09:32:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I just watched the interview with Jesse Grund.  My heart goes out to him.  He loved Caylee like she was his own flesh and blood.  It's sad that he is the only person I have seen that has cried about her.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #532 on: December 22, 2008, 09:33:22 AM »

thanks, yeah its limited unless you register. i wont lower myself to register, altho im curious what their logic is now caylee has been found. 

Zanny did it!  LOL, I don't know if that is true, but they hang onto every word that Cindy says.

Lisa
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: December 22, 2008, 09:36:34 AM »

goodnight monkeys, Im heading to bed.  Starting to make too many typos    Have a great day everyone. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: December 22, 2008, 09:39:00 AM »

Goodnight, Lucinda....stay cool. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: December 22, 2008, 09:40:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I just watched the interview with Jesse Grund.  My heart goes out to him.  He loved Caylee like she was his own flesh and blood.  It's sad that he is the only person I have seen that has cried about her.

Lisa

yes, I agree, as it only takes a moment to fall in love with a baby.
Yet, I think if all the monkey tears , were put into the river, I believe the river would rise enormously......mio
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: December 22, 2008, 09:42:27 AM »

goodnight monkeys, Im heading to bed.  Starting to make too many typos    Have a great day everyone. 

good night Lucenda. pleasant dreams to ya   ...
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #537 on: December 22, 2008, 09:42:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Aint that the truth! Lisa you are so right. There is something wicked going on in the Ants house...If Jesse shows more emotion than caylee.. geez. When i talked to him he was so adament that caylee was alive, it was refreshing, but this was really early on in the case.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #538 on: December 22, 2008, 09:45:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

yes, I agree, as it only takes a moment to fall in love with a baby.
Yet, I think if all the monkey tears , were put into the river, I believe the river would rise enormously......mio

Cute. U can call it Tear River. Salty Water. But its true, i know for sure that i have shed more tears for caylee than her mother KC. " i cant be crying every 2 seconds"....she indicted herself!!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #539 on: December 22, 2008, 09:48:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Aint that the truth! Lisa you are so right. There is something wicked going on in the Ants house...If Jesse shows more emotion than casey.. geez. When i talked to him he was so adament that caylee was alive, it was refreshing, but this was really early on in the case.
FIXED A TYPO..ooops1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.