April 19, 2024, 03:49:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407410 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: December 22, 2008, 09:52:06 AM »

Does anyone know why there's not an audio icon on Dana's show from last night?

I missed it and the icon is not there to hear it!

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: December 22, 2008, 09:52:31 AM »

" i cant be crying every 2 seconds"....

casey is messed up for sure.  If I try and get inside her mind set, I end up just shaking my head, as I can not fathom all the happenings with the anthony family.  mio
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: December 22, 2008, 09:53:46 AM »

Maybe because Dugga is on vacation (but due back any minute).  I'll ask Red if I see him today. 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: December 22, 2008, 09:56:56 AM »

Thanks so much, Klaas!  This one really interested me and I can't believe I missed it!  Of all things, my husband had me watching a basketball game with him...LOL

Maybe because Dugga is on vacation (but due back any minute).  I'll ask Red if I see him today. 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: December 22, 2008, 09:58:20 AM »

It appears I am regressing in the use of quotes!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: December 22, 2008, 09:58:33 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18333246/detail.html

Toys In Caylee Memorial Sent To Kids In Need
Family Attends Sunday Services

POSTED: 6:23 am EST December 22, 2008
UPDATED: 6:40 am EST December 22, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Toys donated in memory of Caylee Anthony will be given to children in need in time for Christmas.

But the idea isn't sitting well with some mourners who gave them.

While vans came to collect the donations, even more will placed at a memorial early Monday morning.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said she was a mature toddler who knew how to share.

"They know that if Caylee were here, she would share these. Caylee is not here. She can't play with these gifts, but she's looking down," attorney Brad Conway said.

Stuffed animals, cards, pictures and gifts were given from many people who didn't even know the toddler, but they still wanted to honor her memory.

"This is a lot of love, and the love needs to go somewhere other than sitting on the ground," Conway said.

The Anthonys decided to donate all of the toys and stuffed animals to the Orlando Rescue Mission, so about 90 children will get gifts from Caylee for Christmas.

On the first Sunday since the Anthonys learned of their granddaughter's death, the family attended church services.

Meanwhile, authorities returned to the Anthony home on Saturday to conduct another search.

"The day after her remains were identified positively, it was a hard day. To have the FBI and the Orange County Sheriff's Office and crime scene technicians back in the house, it was very, very difficult for them," Conway said.

A date for the funeral of Caylee Anthony has not yet been determined.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: December 22, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »

Since the A's now have another attorney has anyone heard anymore about the $$$ Cindy accused Garrison of taking? I think it was $6500. for licensing photo's used for one of their interviews. I wonder what became of that? Maybe went the same as the "my email account got hacked"?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #547 on: December 22, 2008, 10:01:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Just popping on before I go out to shovel more snow (only 4 or 5 inches this morning)

Coffee's Ready !!!!!

On the deposition of the A's ...although I can understand postponing it until after the funeral...I always thought that the deposition HAD to be answered..even if it's not a sit down with the other lawyer, ZG's lawyer can mail the questions and the A's can reply in writing. Any legal monkeys up this morning ?

TIA..will check back later

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #548 on: December 22, 2008, 10:01:56 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Toys donated in memory of Caylee Anthony will be given to children in need in time for Christmas.

While vans came to collect the donations, even more will placed at a memorial early Monday morning.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said she was a mature toddler who knew how to share.

"They know that if Caylee were here, she would share these. Caylee is not here. She can't play with these gifts, but she's looking down," attorney Brad Conway said.
Stuffed animals, cards, pictures and gifts were given from many people who didn't even know the toddler, but they still wanted to honor her memory.

"This is a lot of love, and the love needs to go somewhere other than sitting on the ground," Conway said.

The Anthonys decided to donate all of the toys and stuffed animals to the Orlando Rescue Mission, so about 90 children will get gifts from Caylee for Christmas.

On the first Sunday since the Anthonys learned of their granddaughter's death, the family attended church services.

Meanwhile, authorities returned to the Anthony home on Saturday to conduct another search.

"The day after her remains were identified positively, it was a hard day. To have the FBI and the Orange County Sheriff's Office and crime scene technicians back in the house, it was very, very difficult for them," Conway said.

A$$hat!

Lisa
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: December 22, 2008, 10:02:58 AM »

Why are the A's even thinking about what to do with toys/animals left at memorial for Caylee. You would think they would be so touched by such a large and beautiful memorial. What makes them look at that and think "gee what should we do with all these things that everyone left". I just don't understand why they even had that thought? I understand they can't stay there forever, but it's only been a few days, what's the rush to get rid of the things?

RIP Sweet Puppy
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #550 on: December 22, 2008, 10:03:20 AM »

Since the A's now have another attorney has anyone heard anymore about the $$$ Cindy accused Garrison of taking? I think it was $6500. for licensing photo's used for one of their interviews. I wonder what became of that? Maybe went the same as the "my email account got hacked"?

That was about the same time that Nejame jumped ship.  I think he found out that yes, Garrison got a licensing fee, but George and Cindy were paid handsomely as well.

Lisa
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #551 on: December 22, 2008, 10:03:21 AM »

Gracias Klaas!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: December 22, 2008, 10:03:54 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/22/anthonys_arranging_caylee39s_funeral.html

Anthonys Arranging Funeral
Monday, December 22, 2008 8:01:58 AM

ORLANDO -- The family of Caylee Anthony is making arrangements for her funeral after hearing the results no one wanted to hear: The missing toddler was the victim of a homicide.

Brad Conway, attorney and spokesman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is planning a private memorial, but they have not made any definite arrangements, because they are worried about media presence.

George and Cindy Anthony have not spoken to their daughter, Casey Anthony, who is charged with Caylee's murder, since human remains found in a wooded area near their home were identified Friday as the missing toddler.

Conway said Casey's parents want their conversations with her to be private.

See Timeline Of Remains Discovery

The family said it plans to donate the toys that have been placed at a memorial near the site where Caylee's remains were found to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission, which cares for dozens of families. See Previous Story.

People can continue to leave gifts at the memorial site, but the family is expected to move them in the near future.

Beware Of Donation Scammers
If you want to donate money to the Anthony family, beware: Several thieves are looking to cash in on the family's tragedy.

Conway said people are making money off the tragedy and not using it to benefit missing children or their families.

Conway said he will notify people on which organizations they should donate money to in Caylee's name.

The money in the original fund to help find Caylee Anthony is going to an organization that works to find missing children. The Anthony family has not yet chosen a specific group.

Visiting The Crime Scene
Curious onlookers were a constant at the crime scene after Orange County investigators left the area Saturday following more than a week digging for clues in Caylee's death.

Many visitors to the site said they could not believe the wooded area so close to the Anthony home was where she was found after being missing for six months.

"I guess I was curious to see," said Jim O'Connors, who lives near the crime scene. "As a resident of this neighborhood, I have walked past this area probably a dozen times in the last six months, and who knew that the answer was right there all along?"

Investigators went to the Anthony home to serve a search warrant just minutes after leaving the crime scene.

Investigators did not say what they found in the home, except that it was significant evidence.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: December 22, 2008, 10:07:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Does anyone know where KC's phone pings on the 24th were?  Do they show she was at the house when GA says she was?   thanks

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #554 on: December 22, 2008, 10:07:32 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/22/anthonys_arranging_caylee39s_funeral.html

ORLANDO -- The family of Caylee Anthony is making arrangements for her funeral after hearing the results no one wanted to hear: The missing toddler was the victim of a homicide.

Brad Conway, attorney and spokesman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is planning a private memorial, but they have not made any definite arrangements, because they are worried about media presence.

George and Cindy Anthony have not spoken to their daughter, Casey Anthony, who is charged with Caylee's murder, since human remains found in a wooded area near their home were identified Friday as the missing toddler.

The family said it plans to donate the toys that have been placed at a memorial near the site where Caylee's remains were found to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission, which cares for dozens of families. See Previous Story.

People can continue to leave gifts at the memorial site, but the family is expected to move them in the near future.

If you want to donate money to the Anthony family, beware: Several thieves are looking to cash in on the family's tragedy.

Conway said people are making money off the tragedy and not using it to benefit missing children or their families.

Conway said he will notify people on which organizations they should donate money to in Caylee's name.

The money in the original fund to help find Caylee Anthony is going to an organization that works to find missing children. The Anthony family has not yet chosen a specific group.

Visiting The Crime Scene
Curious onlookers were a constant at the crime scene after Orange County investigators left the area Saturday following more than a week digging for clues in Caylee's death.

Many visitors to the site said they could not believe the wooded area so close to the Anthony home was where she was found after being missing for six months.

"I guess I was curious to see," said Jim O'Connors, who lives near the crime scene. "As a resident of this neighborhood, I have walked past this area probably a dozen times in the last six months, and who knew that the answer was right there all along?"

Investigators went to the Anthony home to serve a search warrant just minutes after leaving the crime scene.

Investigators did not say what they found in the home, except that it was significant evidence.

I'll take "KidFinders" for $100, Alex!

Lisa
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #555 on: December 22, 2008, 10:09:03 AM »

Why are the A's even thinking about what to do with toys/animals left at memorial for Caylee. You would think they would be so touched by such a large and beautiful memorial. What makes them look at that and think "gee what should we do with all these things that everyone left". I just don't understand why they even had that thought? I understand they can't stay there forever, but it's only been a few days, what's the rush to get rid of the things?

I agree hunny. When my BF passed everything he ever touched or owned was priceless, but the flowers, and ballooons, and pictures, teddies too that i received are all in a chestnut chest with my BF name ingraved on it...i kept everything, and it was sooothing. i have old broken roses but i dont care they matter!! when people know your mourning and will go out of their way to show you they understand and they have respect for the person who just passed..ur supposed to be flattered..not angry. Like you said...WHATS THE RUSH? dont get me wrong i love the fact that they toys will be given to less fortunate tots..but why dont they take it to the next step? Make bags that say Caylee's Gifts...and PERSONALLY take the bears to the kids and tell them caylees story. Make a foundation out of it.! i know they are mourning, but they are the bitter mourners i think.JMHO

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: December 22, 2008, 10:10:36 AM »

" i cant be crying every 2 seconds"....

casey is messed up for sure.  If I try and get inside her mind set, I end up just shaking my head, as I can not fathom all the happenings with the anthony family.  mio
If would probably make for a Stephen King story.

Knowing what we know now and hearing her words in jail are just mind boggling. She would definitely make a good "study" for some professionals. Casey is an adult and I still can't understand "loving" grandparents not protecting their grandchild yet covering for their daughter who's actions took her life away. Caylee just can't be swept under the rug for Casey to get away with this especially by the misleading of the grandparents statements and actions. I find their quest for immunity even more disgusting and I hope they do not get it. I think LE can put this puzzle together without their "truthfulness" interviews they will give now.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: December 22, 2008, 10:12:02 AM »

Like we should take his word for it. 

Let's see, bet the list starts this way:
Kid Finders
Helping Heros (put wait, they are not a non-profit, wonder if this has changed recently)
Never Lose Hope Foundation

what I don't expect to see in the list is a very reputable organization
Texas EquuSearch

but Mr. Conway please surprise me and add TES
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: December 22, 2008, 10:16:39 AM »

Visiting The Crime Scene

Good Morning Monks..old and new...damn it's cold!!  Watching Jesse on TV this morning was difficult.

Whatever was found in the home Saturday...I hope it is just another nail in casey's coffin....since it has been noted that shoes were taken I  would imagine they are looking to match the dirt from the dump site to casey's shoes

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: December 22, 2008, 10:17:55 AM »

Like we should take his word for it. 

Let's see, bet the list starts this way:
Kid Finders
Helping Heros (put wait, they are not a non-profit, wonder if this has changed recently)
Never Lose Hope Foundation

what I don't expect to see in the list is a very reputable organization
Texas EquuSearch

but Mr. Conway please surprise me and add TES

Oooops, forgot the number one entity so that the money can be kept in the family:

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.