May 01, 2024, 03:49:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 409028 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2008, 08:21:59 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been having a bad day today. I lost my grandmother year ago. I don't know if it is Caylee being found or my sadness of not going to my grandmother's funeral that has put me in a funk. I had to go to London for a Led Zepplin concert when my Grandma passed, so that is pretty crappy on my end and I am feeling really gulity today because I didn't go to her funeral. 

I HOPE and PRAY Casey feels 1 million times the guilt because she doesn't go to Caylee's funeral.

I hope this isn't too off topic, but I have been crying all day.

Oh Joesamas, I'm not sure if I'm going to answer this correctly, but you made me smile. I can only tell you that if one of my grandkids had the chance to go to London to see Led Zepplin instead of sitting around crying for me, I would tell them to goooooo! Please don't feel crappy, I'm sure she was smiling with you the whole time! My heart is with you, you are such a 70's baby!!! I love you!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2008, 08:23:25 PM »

N2WISHN.  Sorry not ignoring you.  Tried to respond on the last thread but couldn't and don't know how to bring the post over.

I like your theory as to why she left the car at Amscot on that day.  

But I still think she meant to go back and get it before it was towed in order to keep with the "story" that the kidnappers stole it.  Maybe to drive it into the water or whatever Cindy said she would have done with it.

Also, earlier today I had posted a link to a site that I had run across that I am convinced is an explanation of the thinking and acting out of this family.  Please read it and let me know your ideas.  I really respect your take on things.  Thanks, Bev

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

I checked that out. Interesting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2008, 08:24:38 PM »

Is it warm in here?

hahahaha....hi Muffy!!!

Warren, Oh
Current Temp 1
Wind Gust 8 to 31 mph

Wind chill -14 to -46

BRRRRRRRRR

We aren't quite as bad here in Imperial MO

9 ° feels like -11 °
17 High = low 5

Wind Speed WNW  25 to 37mph Tonight
Partly cloudy. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Cold. Wind chills may approach -20F. - Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2008, 08:24:59 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been having a bad day today. I lost my grandmother year ago. I don't know if it is Caylee being found or my sadness of not going to my grandmother's funeral that has put me in a funk. I had to go to London for a Led Zepplin concert when my Grandma passed, so that is pretty crappy on my end and I am feeling really gulity today because I didn't go to her funeral. 

I HOPE and PRAY Casey feels 1 million times the guilt because she doesn't go to Caylee's funeral.

I'm so sorry you're having a bad day Joesamas.You know there are times we experience loss and then later we think maybe we should have done or said things differently.But in the end it is how you feel inside...you know the love you felt for your Grandma can't be measured in the moment or hours of a service. I believe with all my heart your Grandma knows you loved her.I have to believe that.She wouldn't want you to feel so bad.
 I think Caylee has brought alot of emotions to the surface with alot of us.It's o.k. We are human,and it's o.k to cry.I think it is good to cry sometimes. I don't know if what I'm saying helps but I would just give you a big old hug if I could. 

Oh Trimm, I know she wouldn't want me to feel bad. Thanks to all monkeys that have responded. I think today all my emotions let loose. I knew Monkeys would make me feel better. Hugs to you and Digger!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2008, 08:25:24 PM »

Nite ..sweet dreams.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2008, 08:25:50 PM »

Psst......Here little Duckie, here little Duckie - Come to Mytime!!!  I have a little treat for you!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2008, 08:26:43 PM »

Oh Joesamas, I'm not sure if I'm going to answer this correctly, but you made me smile. I can only tell you that if one of my grandkids had the chance to go to London to see Led Zepplin instead of sitting around crying for me, I would tell them to goooooo! Please don't feel crappy, I'm sure she was smiling with you the whole time! My heart is with you, you are such a 70's baby!!! I love you!

Boo - you made me smile!     
Joe - I wish I could have seen Led Zepplin!     Boo's right - Your grandma was probably glad you went to see them!   She was probably there with you!!!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2008, 08:26:57 PM »

Is it warm in here?

hahahaha....hi Muffy!!!

Warren, Oh
Current Temp 1
Wind Gust 8 to 31 mph

Wind chill -14 to -46

BRRRRRRRRR

Geez,now that's cold.  I was complaining about it going down to 19 degrees tonight...no more complaints from me. 
Our current temp in Des Moines, IA is -1 and the wind chill is -25- -35. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2008, 08:27:00 PM »

At this point, I truly think the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned it they don't.  But they brought this on themselves and I have no sympathy for them!! JMO

oooppssss I got locked outta the last cage...cooking cookies and they needed attention!  AS far as sympathy....WHY?  these people have known Caylee was deceased as long, if not longer, than we have. When the results of the hair in the trunk with the death band, coupled with all the other indication...THEY KNEW!! Had they not coddled Caset in jail and at home...had they gotten tough, had they not carried on with her lies...had they told her THEY KNEW...perhaps, just perhaps she might have admitted it or at least got mad and said something that would have led to recovering Caylee's body. I blame them, in part, for Caylee laying in the field for all those months.

I so agree!  Never did we hear them ask her "Casey, I need the truth, I need to know!"  They just helped Casey perpetuate her lies.  Actually, I think Casey told them exactly what they wanted to hear.  In a way, I think Casey continued her lies to appease Cindy.

I still have to wonder how different, if any,  it was when she got home after her first bail was posted. 

IMO Cindy was even leading casey in lies in several of the jail tapes. I don't think it was any different....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2008, 08:27:26 PM »

I am so sorry for your loss.  You are such a kind and thoughtful person.  Hope I can help ease a little of your sadness.  

When my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer I made sure to tell all her friends and relatives that if they had any plans to send flowers or come to her funeral that I was sure that she would appreciate it more if they did it before she died.  Have never regretted feeling that way and yes she did enjoy the flowers and visits while she could.  God Bless You.
Thanks so much. I helped get the priest for the funeral, but usually we have Christmas eve at her house so instead spent today with my family. I just really felt sad. So I really hope that Casey feels the same sadness I feel today, but I hope she feels it 24/7 365 days a year. WHEW that made me feel a LOT better. Thanks

St. Clair Shores Michigan officially just made it to one degree!!! Oh yeah, 19 is a fricking heat wave!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »

Psst......Here little Duckie, here little Duckie - Come to Mytime!!!  I have a little treat for you!!

LOL - love em!!  I will wear for my serious discussions!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2008, 08:27:49 PM »

This is for SunnyinTX who asked about the freelance producer:

There were some tense moments on Saturday at the memorial for Caylee at the crime scene that's filled with stuffed animals.

People became furious after a freelance producer said he was going to remove all the toys and gifts from the scene.

"This is so wrong and we will not let you take it," said a person at the memorial.

Skip Davis said he would take the toys to a home for underprivileged children in Orlando. He said the Anthony family asked him to do it.

Even though Davis said he would take the gifts, after the altercation with the crowd of onlookers, he left without taking anything.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28316449/

Now why do the A's have a freelance producer?

Lisa
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2008, 08:28:12 PM »

I am so sorry for your loss.  You are such a kind and thoughtful person.  Hope I can help ease a little of your sadness.  

When my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer I made sure to tell all her friends and relatives that if they had any plans to send flowers or come to her funeral that I was sure that she would appreciate it more if they did it before she died.  Have never regretted feeling that way and yes she did enjoy the flowers and visits while she could.  God Bless You.
Thanks so much. I helped get the priest for the funeral, but usually we have Christmas eve at her house so instead spent today with my family. I just really felt sad. So I really hope that Casey feels the same sadness I feel today, but I hope she feels it 24/7 365 days a year. WHEW that made me feel a LOT better. Thanks

Good for you...put that anger where it belongs toward the evil one...Casey.  Hugs.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2008, 08:28:13 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!![/b]

A Christmas program at the home church of my daughter, SIL and four grandkids (5-10) is where it is at.  All four muchkins will have a part as well as SIL.

Papa and Mama are springing for a Japanese dinner prior to the program.

Anyways ... a 45 minute drive to the Eastern Fraser Valley is ahead of us.  Snow and freezing temperatures abound but ... the freeway is kept clear and salted.  Everything should be find.

Tomorrow, Janet
5:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2008, 08:29:08 PM »

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

There are two days in every week that we should not worry about, two days that should be kept free from fear and apprehension.

One is yesterday, with its mistakes and cares, its faults and blunders, its aches and pains. Yesterday has passed, forever beyond our control.

All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday. We cannot undo a single act we performed. Nor can we erase a single word we've said - yesterday is gone!

The other day we shouldn't worry about is tomorrow, with its impossible adversaries, its burden, its hopeful promise and poor performance. Tomorrow is beyond our control.

Tomorrow's sun will rise either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds - but it will rise. And until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet unborn.

This leaves only one day - today. Any person can fight the battles of just one day. It is only when we add the burdens of yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.

It is not the experience of today that drives people mad - it is the remorse of bitterness for something which happened yesterday, and the dread of what tomorrow may bring.

Let us, therefore, live one day at a time!

Author Unknown

*Hugs*

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2008, 08:29:11 PM »

Joesama, Your grandma knows you love her. You can talk to her anytime of the day.
Just close your eyes and talk to her and she will listen . God Bless You
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2008, 08:29:22 PM »

OH How very Julie Nemar!!!     (catwoman from the original Batman series for those who don't know who she is)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2008, 08:29:47 PM »

Klaas ... are you going to give mytime the red button?  Are ya?  Are ya?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2008, 08:30:09 PM »

I'm so sorry you're having a bad day Joesamas.You know there are times we experience loss and then later we think maybe we should have done or said things differently.But in the end it is how you feel inside...you know the love you felt for your Grandma can't be measured in the moment or hours of a service. I believe with all my heart your Grandma knows you loved her.I have to believe that.She wouldn't want you to feel so bad.
 I think Caylee has brought alot of emotions to the surface with alot of us.It's o.k. We are human,and it's o.k to cry.I think it is good to cry sometimes. I don't know if what I'm saying helps but I would just give you a big old hug if I could. 

Oh Trimm, I know she wouldn't want me to feel bad. Thanks to all monkeys that have responded. I think today all my emotions let loose. I knew Monkeys would make me feel better. Hugs to you and Digger!

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »

Ready!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.