April 19, 2024, 02:26:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407310 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: December 22, 2008, 01:36:53 PM »

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: CASEY'S BEST FRIEND TELLS ALL!

Watch the video of Casey Anthony's best friend, Kiomarie Torres Cruz, reveals shocking, never-before-disclosed details of the crime that broke America's heart.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: December 22, 2008, 01:38:09 PM »

[q

Now. I think lee was being "nice" to casey when he went to visit her in jail. he never seemed too concerned with caylee but his efforts show that deep down he want to "fix" things. also after about 2 months after caylee disapeared Lee was MIA. To me that means he was disapproving whatever was going on. The day he tore down the memorial like some other monkeys said, he was doing it so cindy wouldnt get home and see that. ya know? so Lee has been my friend on facebook for a while *he doesnt update much* but he no longer has casey as a friend..hmmmm

You seem to know a good deal about the players in this crazy ordeal. Do you know what Casey was up tp as a form of a "job"? Do you know anything about "annie"?

When did that "friend" status change?

2b honest i never go on Lee's page.. ONly when he has updates..and he never does..it could have been 2 months maybe since i saw lee on caseys page
[/quote]

Sorry messed up my question. lol
You seem to know a good deal about the players in this crazy ordeal. Do you know what Casey was up tp as a form of a "job"? Do you know anything about "annie"?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: December 22, 2008, 01:41:05 PM »

Children Receive Toys From Caylee Anthony Memorial

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cynthia Melendez and her four children were forced into the Orlando Union Rescue Mission shelter a month ago. She lost her job and worried her children wouldn't have a Christmas. Now, she'll benefit from the community's outpouring over the Caylee Anthony tragedy.

"It's a blessing to them, but it’s heartbreaking at the same time," said Melendez.

Employees at the Mission unloaded armfuls of stuffed animals and toys brought from the Caylee Anthony memorial site where the child's remains were found more than a week ago. All 85 children staying at the shelter picked out a toy for Christmas. George and Cindy Anthony said their granddaughter was a giving child who liked to share and would have wanted this to happen.

The children at the mission couldn't stop singing and smiling when they saw the gifts under the tree, Monday morning.

"I feel excited, happy and thankful," said Katherine Lane, one of the children. When asked if she knew who had donated the presents, she answered, "Caylee and her grandparents."

Some parents said they were praying for the Anthonys and a few even said they sympathize with Casey Anthony, who stands accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter. She could go to prison for life is she's convicted. A tentative trial date has been set for March of 2009.

"I hope the courts understand that she was a young mom and there are hard times," said Jennifer Gonzalez.

Dozens of people have contacted WFTV, saying they were upset the Anthonys donated the items instead of leaving them at the memorial But parents at the shelter believe it's one way to keep alive Caylee's memory and help children who didn't think they'd receive anything this holiday season.

"I will tell my children that this was given to a child who lost her life, but you are living in her memory," said one mother.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #643 on: December 22, 2008, 01:42:43 PM »

Yeah i had her on my facebook for a while, for investigative purposes only...but by the time she added me she had changed her page, Jesse said she had hundreds (i think 3) of picture of caylee. and when she added me she only had 15 or so pics and some were just of her, there were some of caylee. She had a posting "THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO CAYLEE; CAYLEE IS MISSING" and she had the link and all the info to call. Thanks to myspace and facebook iv been able to communicate with Amy Huizenga, Kristina Chester, The real Zenaida Gonzalez-Fernandez, and Jesse Grund and i spoke on the phone a couple of times...(maybe 3)

Really?  I have often thought of how she tried to destroy Amy knowing that she was just coming off of an abusive relationship and trying to heal.  Here she was a legitimate young girl working as a waitress, practically homeless...trying to get back on her feet and Casey was constantly pulling the rug out from under her with all of these plans of where they were going to live and such.  Then when Amy goes to PR, and she loaned KC the car...Amy even filled it up with gas for her!!!!  And of course she wiped out Amy's Ck. Acct.  

Wonder what she would have told Amy about that money if KC wouldn't have gone to jail?

Hope Amy is doing OK...has she updated you about her well-being?

I actually just e-mailed her this morning and i asked the exact same thing. Last i spoke to her she was definitely on her feet, shes a hard worker she has two jobs, and she was able to get her money that casey stole back. Bank of America is good with that. I think she was living in an apt. that she rents. So  good for her, she was very nice, but as you may understand she was kind of short, not in a mean way, and i dont push either.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 22, 2008, 01:43:01 PM »

Just wanted to pass along a tribute my daughter did to Caylee and put on youtube last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQem9h5YdJY

Oh, I love it!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: December 22, 2008, 01:48:20 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cynthia Melendez and her four children were forced into the Orlando Union Rescue Mission shelter a month ago. She lost her job and worried her children wouldn't have a Christmas. Now, she'll benefit from the community's outpouring over the Caylee Anthony tragedy.

"It's a blessing to them, but it’s heartbreaking at the same time," said Melendez.

Employees at the Mission unloaded armfuls of stuffed animals and toys brought from the Caylee Anthony memorial site where the child's remains were found more than a week ago. All 85 children staying at the shelter picked out a toy for Christmas. George and Cindy Anthony said their granddaughter was a giving child who liked to share and would have wanted this to happen.

The children at the mission couldn't stop singing and smiling when they saw the gifts under the tree, Monday morning.

"I feel excited, happy and thankful," said Katherine Lane, one of the children. When asked if she knew who had donated the presents, she answered, "Caylee and her grandparents."

Some parents said they were praying for the Anthonys and a few even said they sympathize with Casey Anthony, who stands accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter. She could go to prison for life is she's convicted. A tentative trial date has been set for March of 2009.

"I hope the courts understand that she was a young mom and there are hard times," said Jennifer Gonzalez.

Dozens of people have contacted WFTV, saying they were upset the Anthonys donated the items instead of leaving them at the memorial But parents at the shelter believe it's one way to keep alive Caylee's memory and help children who didn't think they'd receive anything this holiday season.

"I will tell my children that this was given to a child who lost her life, but you are living in her memory," said one mother.

That statement that I bolded just burns me to the core, obviously I understand that people are entitled to their opinions , to see it in print really irks the he** outta me.

Ive been through hard times too and I know a few young single moms who would NEVER DARE do what Casey did to that precious little girl. Ok must walk away from the computer for a few moments.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: December 22, 2008, 01:52:50 PM »

I think it's great that most involved (outside of the Anthony family) are not 'selling' their stories, aside from the national enquirer story..like Amy, Tony L, Ricardo, and all of the others...

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: December 22, 2008, 01:54:10 PM »

Some people just don't get it.This girl needs some help...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: December 22, 2008, 01:54:38 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! JESSE GRUND COMING UP NEXT ON TODAY SHOW!!!!!!

Morning.      

Hey there! 

Jesse was very upset, crying. Matt Lauer tried to get some info about what he'd testify about but his attorney wouldn't allow it. He keeps saying the Casey he knew wouldn't do this. He just never knew the real Casey. IMO She was really good at what she did. A sociopath's main goal in life is to win at any cost. Lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, murder no matter! As young as Casey is, she was SO good at being a psycho.

Thanks, Monken.  I saw Nut's heads up about the show, but never put the TV on...

You're Welcome! 
Hi Monkeys -Why does Jessie thin KC was SO god, didn't she try to pass of Caylee as husband if she was so good why dint he believe her --why go for a paternity test--kc cheated on him-had a one night stand(one of many) but she is good-
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: December 22, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »

Just wanted to pass along a tribute my daughter did to Caylee and put on youtube last night.

Beautiful, OriginalKat. 

Good morning, everyone.

Hi 2NJ!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: December 22, 2008, 01:56:08 PM »

Oh, I love it!!!

I do too. Great job!

And you could tell what a beautiful soul little Caylee had just by looking at those pictures.

I Stand With The Girl
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: December 22, 2008, 01:56:26 PM »

Morning.      

Hey there! 

Jesse was very upset, crying. Matt Lauer tried to get some info about what he'd testify about but his attorney wouldn't allow it. He keeps saying the Casey he knew wouldn't do this. He just never knew the real Casey. IMO She was really good at what she did. A sociopath's main goal in life is to win at any cost. Lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, murder no matter! As young as Casey is, she was SO good at being a psycho.

Thanks, Monken.  I saw Nut's heads up about the show, but never put the TV on...

You're Welcome! 
Hi Monkeys -Why does Jessie thin KC was SO god, didn't she try to pass of Caylee as husband if she was so good why dint he believe her --why go for a paternity test--kc cheated on him-had a one night stand(one of many) but she is good-
forget  this post didnt have my glasses on--sorry
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #652 on: December 22, 2008, 01:59:15 PM »

--SNIP--

--SNIP--

That statement that I bolded just burns me to the core, obviously I understand that people are entitled to their opinions , to see it in print really irks the he** outta me.

Ive been through hard times too and I know a few young single moms who would NEVER DARE do what Casey did to that precious little girl. Ok must walk away from the computer for a few moments.
Is this statement is just odd!  I am curious if this is the latest line of bull that Cindy is trying to sell to anyone who will lend her an ear.  "My daughter was desperate, just like you all are this Holiday, given the economy and all"  UM PUHLEEZE!!
I had another person in line at the grociery store try to tell me that she could understand where Casey was coming from given she was a young mother and probably could not handle the responsibility.  I shot her a horrid look and said "Are you serious?  If you were in her shoes would you have done this?  Would you have killed your child due to not wanting the responsibility?  Would you kill your child even though you had your own Mother who was willing to take on the responsibility?"  She looked at me sort of stunned.  So I finished up with "This was not done over not wanting responsibility, but more out of spite towards her own family."
I left with my blood boiling.  I could not believe that there are such ignorant people out there.  AMAZING! Do people think with their brains anymore?

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: December 22, 2008, 01:59:46 PM »

Wow Wendy is speculating about pimping children and medicating them!!   

Could we have been barking up the wrong tree here??  Was it even worse than imagined!!   

I am all for thinking outside the box..but I don't think Casey would do this.
She stole lots of money from her parents, and stole checks from her friend....
She was not that financially deficit.  I don't think this happened to Caylee.

Thats a kind thought but sometimes denial can make it more possible for crimes like these to be committed. 

Cindy, a nurse, a mother and grandmother (I use those words lightly) obviously bathed Caylee and changed her diapers - you'd think she have seen some signs!!  But who knows??

Maybe she did.  Maybe that's what caused Cindy to get into such a rage that she was choking Casey. 

Well, Cindy did point out, without any prompting, that Caylee had bruises but that she could account for all of them--that made me suspicious. She also said she bathed Caylee twice a day and sometimes more, which with little kids who aren't potty trained isn't that odd or unusual.

I have strongly suspected that the xanax and the chloroform would have made it pretty easy to pimp Caylee out--without Caylee knowing it, or having to remember it at all. But that could just be my paranoid mind. I know if I found out someone was pimping out my grandbaby I'd be ready to choke her, but the money might have been enough to provoke that kind of rage all by itself.
   I think cindy went into a rage becuase she found out that KC was druging Caylee-Caylee could have said she didnt like the medicine mommy gives her and she does not like sleeping the car .
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #654 on: December 22, 2008, 02:00:18 PM »

I think annie has done a good job of keeping herself out of the limelight for sure.  Of course you didnt ask this monkey  BUT
We still dont know what Casey A was really doing, with her time.  I think she spent it at amusement parks, myself.  It's really all she knew.
She used the word parks a lot, and most always thought of Blanchard, but I think she took Caylee to the amusement parks myself.
Not work at all.

Sadly I do think it may come out that she was using Caylee somehow, selling her or something.  I think she was doing something regarding photo shoots but of course I dont have any proof of that yet.  Casey asked Lee to take all those photos down.  So we dont know,
Yet.
CT

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: December 22, 2008, 02:01:54 PM »

I keep having dreams about Caylee. In this latest one I could see her when she was dead and I was trying to get her to tell me who did it to her. The setting was at my uncles house for some reason. It was wierd and I think Casey might have been in it to and she was trying teach Caylee how to say "Mama" and then I don't know I had to leave my uncles and I brought Caylee with me. I took her to this officer that was there and told her she was saying Mama when I asked her who did it to her. And I felt bad b/c I had to leave her with the officer and I think she didn't want me to leave her.

It was so odd and wierd. Its the second time I have dreamed about her. I had a dream about her yesterday too.

!~*Mar*~!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #656 on: December 22, 2008, 02:03:15 PM »

Morning.      

Hey there! 

You're Welcome! 

Casey didn't cheat on him and get pregnant. SHE WAS PREGNANT like six weeks or so when they started dating. Richard grund knew right away and told Jesse to watch out cuz she looks pregnant. So since Caylee came 1 month too early..that gave them reasonable doubt. so jesse took the paternity *even tho casey was mad* and it came back negative, but they were still together and he wanted to marry her and adopt caylee. She really wanted to be with him, she tried to get him to buy a house. But Richard told jesse that if he and casey lived together before the wedding that he wouldnt want to do the ceremony. And i didnt ask why they broke up in detail. but casey left jesse

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: December 22, 2008, 02:16:53 PM »

This is O/T, and I'm sorry, but I gotta ask this. Is the Simian who is logged in here THE Simian? I mean, it's kinda like logging in and seeing THE Elvis online. 

Before I approved them I thought the same thing..NO, I don't believe so 

Thanks, Klaas. That was an eye-opener, so I guess I won't be tempted to take an afer lunch nap here at work. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: December 22, 2008, 02:18:42 PM »

I just remember Cindy having the nerve to accuse Tim of stealing $300 from her.   This family is so evil I put nothing past them.

Lisa
  What money was she talking about -oh I know the money she took out of KC wallet- (amy money)        Her Grand daughter is missing and she thinks of taking money -You judge people by your own standard

From their "tip" jar? 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #659 on: December 22, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »

[q

Now. I think lee was being "nice" to casey when he went to visit her in jail. he never seemed too concerned with caylee but his efforts show that deep down he want to "fix" things. also after about 2 months after caylee disapeared Lee was MIA. To me that means he was disapproving whatever was going on. The day he tore down the memorial like some other monkeys said, he was doing it so cindy wouldnt get home and see that. ya know? so Lee has been my friend on facebook for a while *he doesnt update much* but he no longer has casey as a friend..hmmmm

When did that "friend" status change?

2b honest i never go on Lee's page.. ONly when he has updates..and he never does..it could have been 2 months maybe since i saw lee on caseys page

Sorry messed up my question. lol

[/quote]

You know i dont know much about annie, she never seemed ultra significant to me, i know casey was with her at some sports bar watching wrestling, i know about the time she offered Jesse xanax saying she could score it from annie. And annie was onthe few people she called after 5 o clock on the 16th. Caseys job was being a klepto

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.