April 19, 2024, 11:42:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407376 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: December 22, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! JESSE GRUND COMING UP NEXT ON TODAY SHOW!!!!!!

Morning.      

Hey there! 

Jesse was very upset, crying. Matt Lauer tried to get some info about what he'd testify about but his attorney wouldn't allow it. He keeps saying the Casey he knew wouldn't do this. He just never knew the real Casey. IMO She was really good at what she did. A sociopath's main goal in life is to win at any cost. Lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, murder no matter! As young as Casey is, she was SO good at being a psycho.

Thanks, Monken.  I saw Nut's heads up about the show, but never put the TV on...

You're Welcome! 
Hi Monkeys -Why does Jessie thin KC was SO god, didn't she try to pass of Caylee as husband if she was so good why dint he believe her --why go for a paternity test--kc cheated on him-had a one night stand(one of many) but she is good-

Casey didn't cheat on him and get pregnant. SHE WAS PREGNANT like six weeks or so when they started dating. Richard grund knew right away and told Jesse to watch out cuz she looks pregnant. So since Caylee came 1 month too early..that gave them reasonable doubt. so jesse took the paternity *even tho casey was mad* and it came back negative, but they were still together and he wanted to marry her and adopt caylee. She really wanted to be with him, she tried to get him to buy a house. But Richard told jesse that if he and casey lived together before the wedding that he wouldnt want to do the ceremony. And i didnt ask why they broke up in detail. but casey left jesse
  So why does Jessie say this is not the KC I knew-The KC he knew sounds like the Casey I know
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 22, 2008, 02:24:29 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/22/anthonys_arranging_caylee39s_funeral.html

Anthonys Arranging Funeral
Monday, December 22, 2008 8:01:58 AM

<SNIPPED>

Beware Of Donation Scammers
If you want to donate money to the Anthony family, beware: Several thieves are looking to cash in on the family's tragedy.

Conway said people are making money off the tragedy and not using it to benefit missing children or their families.

Conway said he will notify people on which organizations they should donate money to in Caylee's name.

The money in the original fund to help find Caylee Anthony is going to an organization that works to find missing children. The Anthony family has not yet chosen a specific group.

I'll take "KidFinders" for $100, Alex!

Lisa

I'm surprised they haven't chosen the group already. 

Yes, beware.  I can think of four thieves who are looking to cash in on Caylee's death.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #662 on: December 22, 2008, 02:25:35 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! JESSE GRUND COMING UP NEXT ON TODAY SHOW!!!!!!

Morning.      

Hey there! 

Jesse was very upset, crying. Matt Lauer tried to get some info about what he'd testify about but his attorney wouldn't allow it. He keeps saying the Casey he knew wouldn't do this. He just never knew the real Casey. IMO She was really good at what she did. A sociopath's main goal in life is to win at any cost. Lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, murder no matter! As young as Casey is, she was SO good at being a psycho.

Thanks, Monken.  I saw Nut's heads up about the show, but never put the TV on...

You're Welcome! 
Hi Monkeys -Why does Jessie thin KC was SO god, didn't she try to pass of Caylee as husband if she was so good why dint he believe her --why go for a paternity test--kc cheated on him-had a one night stand(one of many) but she is good-

Casey didn't cheat on him and get pregnant. SHE WAS PREGNANT like six weeks or so when they started dating. Richard grund knew right away and told Jesse to watch out cuz she looks pregnant. So since Caylee came 1 month too early..that gave them reasonable doubt. so jesse took the paternity *even tho casey was mad* and it came back negative, but they were still together and he wanted to marry her and adopt caylee. She really wanted to be with him, she tried to get him to buy a house. But Richard told jesse that if he and casey lived together before the wedding that he wouldnt want to do the ceremony. And i didnt ask why they broke up in detail. but casey left jesse
  So why does Jessie say this is not the KC I knew-The KC he knew sounds like the Casey I know

dont u remember when he called her a diabolical liar in his interrogation? shes a chameleon, she changes her life for whatever d^ck is in her life. So i guess what he means is shes not as innocent as she pretended to be when she was with him. And he saw her as a great mom that doted over her daughter,and the girl thats sitting in jail hurt her daughter, he never expected that from the girl he thought he was going to marry..i feel for him, hes a sweet guy

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: December 22, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »

NO1ZLADIE....Lee probably took Casey off as a friend, after the last doc dump, because of the accusations of sexual advances towards her.
YEP  that will do everytime ::MonkeyLaugh::Bet Lee like to forget about his parents if he could--It was a disgrace that they did not come out and say this defend him
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: December 22, 2008, 02:28:10 PM »

Children Receive Toys From Caylee Anthony Memorial

--SNIP--

"I hope the courts understand that she was a young mom and there are hard times," said Jennifer Gonzalez.
--SNIP--

That statement that I bolded just burns me to the core, obviously I understand that people are entitled to their opinions , to see it in print really irks the he** outta me.

Ive been through hard times too and I know a few young single moms who would NEVER DARE do what Casey did to that precious little girl. Ok must walk away from the computer for a few moments.
Is this statement is just odd!  I am curious if this is the latest line of bull that Cindy is trying to sell to anyone who will lend her an ear.  "My daughter was desperate, just like you all are this Holiday, given the economy and all"  UM PUHLEEZE!!
I had another person in line at the grociery store try to tell me that she could understand where Casey was coming from given she was a young mother and probably could not handle the responsibility.  I shot her a horrid look and said "Are you serious?  If you were in her shoes would you have done this?  Would you have killed your child due to not wanting the responsibility?  Would you kill your child even though you had your own Mother who was willing to take on the responsibility?"  She looked at me sort of stunned.  So I finished up with "This was not done over not wanting responsibility, but more out of spite towards her own family."
I left with my blood boiling.  I could not believe that there are such ignorant people out there.  AMAZING! Do people think with their brains anymore?

I agree.  I think what is even worse is it isn't even remotely true.  She wasn't that young of a mother.  She really did not have any responsibility.  She didn't work, she didn't support herself or her child.  She didn't appear to care for the physical needs of Caylee.  What exactly was so hard for Casey?  Posing for pictures - yay, that's hard work.  Some people are just clueless and this lady appears to be one of them.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: December 22, 2008, 02:28:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Okies.. here a WHAT IF scenario.  It isn't totally worked out yet, just kind of a rough draft.  lol 

-----------

What IF it's true that Caylee died by accident, on Cindy's watch, George's watch, with Casey, or during/after that fight where Cindy supposedly choked Casey.  Or that she died while with Casey, either neglect, doing something illegal, or in a rage.  Caylee's dead and possibly all four A's who know exactly what happened.  Everyone panicked, huge discussion over what are we gonna do, etc. 

There seems to be major family secrets that up until then have been kept quiet, and they want/need for them to remain that way.  Or there was something involved with the accident that was illegal in some sense, that would cause the circumstances of the 'accident' to bring felony charges, or something.  So the cover-up begins.  They possibly buying time for any forensic evidence that would prove cause of death to disappear.  Could be they all made up the kidnapping story.  Cindy in charge telling each of them what they would do, what their role would be, what to say, etc. 

What if during all of this, Cindy doesn't trust that Casey won't throw them under the bus, won't follow her 'script' for the next however many days it will take for any forensic evidence to be gone.  Maybe they all buried Caylee in the backyard temporarily until they had figured out what else they'd do.  Casey figures Cindy has it all under control.   

Something happens that truly pisses Cindy off, what if Cindy decided to throw Casey under the bus before she had the chance to do it to them.  They move Caylee's body in the trunk, maybe Casey wasn't even aware of that, placing Caylee's body in Casey's fav place, to implicate Casey and Casey alone.  Taking things from the house and Caylee's fav items to ensure that Casey would go down for that.  (Perhaps not thinking that it might implicate them as well).  Perhaps the cleaning frenzy, getting rid of things in the car and house etc, was more to remove any of their OWN evidence than it was in trying to get rid of Casey's. 

Meanwhile, Casey thinking she's following Cindy's script, leaves the car at Ascot, setting the plan into motion, goes off with her friends thinking Cindy has it all under control.  Then they all wait for Caylee's body to become a skeleton, removing traces of however it was she had died.  With the intent for Casey to be arrested, Cindy jumps the gun and changes the script, calling the police on Casey and reporting the car stolen.  Casey in confusion tries to follow their script.  Cindy acts like she doesn't know what the heck Casey is talking about, George and Lee just going along cuz that's what they've done since forever.  Casey realizes she is being thrown under the bus alone.  Cindy gets scared realizing that if Casey tells the truth they will ALL go down, and the danger she worries about is what Casey herself will or won't say about THEM.  And the scramble to keep her quiet begins, while using the fact that Casey is a liar against her. 

----------------

Still a 'rough-draft' scenario, yet maybe you can see where I'm going with it.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: December 22, 2008, 02:29:27 PM »

Thinking on all the missing children who are out there and this case where everything was pointing towards Caylee being dead just saddens me. I am thinking of all the times the A's spewed the live Caylee story on national tv and attention was turned towards her that had for one thing a huge reward for her return. It had people taking pictures of brown headed girls about her age or calling in tips of sightings when they could have missed a real "missing child" that needs to be found. The man hours, the cost, the other crimes that LE needed to be working on and this could have been solved if the mother, grandparents had told the truth.

I really don't want to forget all the wacky tipsters they got. I have barely begun reading those but the Wery woman just adding that she said her name was even worse. If it is proven that Caylee died before July 2 (which I am sure it will) I hope this woman gets charged with a false report. This might stop people on cases like this calling in nonsense. JB didnt' pickup the tip info because he knew it was all BS..he just wanted to whine some more. 

I posted the same thing today about that wanda weary woman.  Noone replied tho.  Wasnt there a website that supported her?  id like to go see what they have to say about her now?  It depends tho, if Caylees time of death is announced.  (Has that been announced yet?)  Id like to see that wanda wery charged with obstruction.

I think this is the website you are looking for http://cayleemarieanthony.freeforums.org/
It used to be public and then became private with several private area inside the forum if rumors about this are true.  It was rumored that these people came up with some very weird accusations against some of the players in this case.

This board was started when Wanda was not allowed to post at another website and several of the members that supported Wanda and the Caylee is alive theory were banned. 

since this woman Wanda turned in a false lead, and anyone who believes she heard a child at an airport say that her name is "Caylee Marie Anthony" is probably the type to give the Anthonys money, does anyone think she should be prosecuted?  She caused LE to spend a lot of money checking this and she obviously lied.  I mean is a kidnapper going to allow the victim to announce her name to a stranger? I think not.  Maybe Cindy and this woman are lonely and have no friends and have bonded.  Who knows?  they are both cons. Birds of a feather.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: December 22, 2008, 02:29:50 PM »

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: CASEY'S BEST FRIEND TELLS ALL!

Watch the video of Casey Anthony's best friend, Kiomarie Torres Cruz, reveals shocking, never-before-disclosed details of the crime that broke America's heart.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

Thanks Blonde. I appreciate all you do. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: December 22, 2008, 02:30:22 PM »

This is O/T, and I'm sorry, but I gotta ask this. Is the Simian who is logged in here THE Simian? I mean, it's kinda like logging in and seeing THE Elvis online. 

I kind of feel this way when I see Red signed in.  I find myself sitting up a little straighter when he is here! LOL.

Me too!      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #669 on: December 22, 2008, 02:36:38 PM »

Does anyone know when the FBI was brought in? Was it strictly at the request of the family or is there some federal matter I don't know about that LE couldn't handle on their own? I didn't know you could just request FBI assistance and they come running. If the Ants specifically asked for them, man, that was so the wrong move to protect KC!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: December 22, 2008, 02:37:36 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Just popping on before I go out to shovel more snow (only 4 or 5 inches this morning)

Coffee's Ready !!!!!

On the deposition of the A's ...although I can understand postponing it until after the funeral...I always thought that the deposition HAD to be answered..even if it's not a sit down with the other lawyer, ZG's lawyer can mail the questions and the A's can reply in writing. Any legal monkeys up this morning ?

TIA..will check back later
You have to be put under oath to do a deposition.

si senora that is correct. Im sure they have that fat stack of questions untouched. You do get questions, but you really dont have to answer them until the deposition..but i bet they have their lawyer all over it

Ordinarily in a civil lawsuit, both sides are sent written interlocutories which you have to answer and submit to the opposing attorney.  After that, oral depositions are taken with a court reporter present and they are given under oath.  It is possible to refuse to answer a question, but in that case the question is taken to a judge to decide.  If a judge directs you to answer the question, you must do so.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #671 on: December 22, 2008, 02:38:04 PM »

Still catching up....iggy if already posted>
Caylee's stuffed animals donated to needy children 

Last Edited: Monday, 22 Dec 2008, 12:36 PM EST 
Created: Monday, 22 Dec 2008, 12:30 PM EST 
Hundreds of stuffed animals that were left for Caylee Anthony are now in the hands of needy children. Cindy and George Anthony decided to donate the stuffed animals left as a memorial to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission.

Approximately 89 children that live at the mission got to pick out stuffed animals including bears, horses, angels and frogs. The children are all homeless and their ages range from 18 months to 10-years-old.

The kids will get other donated toys for Christmas but getting to select a few toys today was an early unexpected surprise that lifted their spirits.

Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, plan to have her funeral after the holidays. They will hold a private memorial to honor their granddaughter and also are looking into holding a public community memorial.
A second autopsy will be done on Caylee's remains by an expert on the defense team of Casey Anthony.

Also new on Monday, two more names have been added to the state's witness list. Troy Brown, Casey's friend, and Cameron Capena have been added to the listed.

It is not clear what relationship Capena has to the case.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8124064&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: December 22, 2008, 02:38:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Okies.. here a WHAT IF scenario.  It isn't totally worked out yet, just kind of a rough draft.  lol 

-----------

What IF it's true that Caylee died by accident, on Cindy's watch, George's watch, with Casey, or during/after that fight where Cindy supposedly choked Casey.  Or that she died while with Casey, either neglect, doing something illegal, or in a rage.  Caylee's dead and possibly all four A's who know exactly what happened.  Everyone panicked, huge discussion over what are we gonna do, etc. 

There seems to be major family secrets that up until then have been kept quiet, and they want/need for them to remain that way.  Or there was something involved with the accident that was illegal in some sense, that would cause the circumstances of the 'accident' to bring felony charges, or something.  So the cover-up begins.  They possibly buying time for any forensic evidence that would prove cause of death to disappear.  Could be they all made up the kidnapping story.  Cindy in charge telling each of them what they would do, what their role would be, what to say, etc. 

What if during all of this, Cindy doesn't trust that Casey won't throw them under the bus, won't follow her 'script' for the next however many days it will take for any forensic evidence to be gone.  Maybe they all buried Caylee in the backyard temporarily until they had figured out what else they'd do.  Casey figures Cindy has it all under control.   

Something happens that truly pisses Cindy off, what if Cindy decided to throw Casey under the bus before she had the chance to do it to them.  They move Caylee's body in the trunk, maybe Casey wasn't even aware of that, placing Caylee's body in Casey's fav place, to implicate Casey and Casey alone.  Taking things from the house and Caylee's fav items to ensure that Casey would go down for that.  (Perhaps not thinking that it might implicate them as well).  Perhaps the cleaning frenzy, getting rid of things in the car and house etc, was more to remove any of their OWN evidence than it was in trying to get rid of Casey's. 

Meanwhile, Casey thinking she's following Cindy's script, leaves the car at Ascot, setting the plan into motion, goes off with her friends thinking Cindy has it all under control.  Then they all wait for Caylee's body to become a skeleton, removing traces of however it was she had died.  With the intent for Casey to be arrested, Cindy jumps the gun and changes the script, calling the police on Casey and reporting the car stolen.  Casey in confusion tries to follow their script.  Cindy acts like she doesn't know what the heck Casey is talking about, George and Lee just going along cuz that's what they've done since forever.  Casey realizes she is being thrown under the bus alone.  Cindy gets scared realizing that if Casey tells the truth they will ALL go down, and the danger she worries about is what Casey herself will or won't say about THEM.  And the scramble to keep her quiet begins, while using the fact that Casey is a liar against her. 

----------------

Keep typing...I'm reading. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #673 on: December 22, 2008, 02:39:06 PM »

Does anyone know when the FBI was brought in? Was it strictly at the request of the family or is there some federal matter I don't know about that LE couldn't handle on their own? I didn't know you could just request FBI assistance and they come running. If the Ants specifically asked for them, man, that was so the wrong move to protect KC!
IIRC anyone can request the aid of FBI, does not mean they will be on the next plane to help though.  IIRCC Cindy claimed to have requested the FBI when she felt that Yuri was turning the entire case against her "innocent" daughter Casey, but I think that OCSO had already beat her to it and had requested that FBI be brought in after the chloroform was discovered in the trunk.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #674 on: December 22, 2008, 02:40:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

-----------

----------------

Keep it simple Wyks. If that were truly the case, they could have just said "Casey was not a responsible Mother and decided to put Caylee up for adoption." No one could follow up on it if the whole family agreed to the lie. Dump the car, clean up the mess and no one would be looking for a missing child.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: December 22, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »

Yuck.  Watching Cindy during the FBI interview is like watching a bad infomercial for Casey rather than a Grandmother who has the opprotunity to have the FBI help get back her grandchild.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: December 22, 2008, 02:42:05 PM »

Brad Conway, attorney and spokesman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is planning a private memorial, but they have not made any definite arrangements, because they are worried about media presence. 

The only way if possible to not have media presence is...don't announce it.
I can see this turning into a Anna Nichol Smith funeral.

Well honestly, because of the magnitude of this case, there is no way this is going to be kept secret, no matter what they decide.  I'm sure the funeral is already underway of being planned, they just are not going to announce any details.

I believe what they should do is have a memorial for Caylee for the public at the body location site or Blanchard Park. Rev. Grund could do a service and it would help everyone who wants to mourn.

Even though I am not an Ant fan in any way shape or form, I do believe on the day of the funeral they should be left alone. There are some people who have no problem over stepping the decency bounds and would start yelling at the family. Give them this day to grieve in private. LE is more than competent to sure everyone involved in this will pay the price.
I'd say the Anthonys are figuring out how to make a buck off the funeral.  Probably they'll have a professional camera crew under the direction of their "Producer" and maybe a professional director to make a big production. Then it'll be offered to the highest bidder.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: December 22, 2008, 02:42:17 PM »

This is O/T, and I'm sorry, but I gotta ask this. Is the Simian who is logged in here THE Simian? I mean, it's kinda like logging in and seeing THE Elvis online. 

I kind of feel this way when I see Red signed in.  I find myself sitting up a little straighter when he is here! LOL.

Me too!      

Me three. 

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #678 on: December 22, 2008, 02:42:40 PM »

Ordinarily in a civil lawsuit, both sides are sent written interlocutories which you have to answer and submit to the opposing attorney.  After that, oral depositions are taken with a court reporter present and they are given under oath.  It is possible to refuse to answer a question, but in that case the question is taken to a judge to decide.  If a judge directs you to answer the question, you must do so.
That was my understanding too BabyBear.  A crap load of paper to prove what we already know..Casey is a SLUNT MURDERESS!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: December 22, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »

I don't think that the people who donated those bears, etc. gave them to the Anthonys to do with as they wish.  While the decision to give the toys to a shelter is not, in itself wrong, it is not for the Anthonys to decide.  God knows their decisions up to now have been ridiculous. If I had taken a memento to that site I would want those grasping, amoral people to keep their hands off.  These things are not on Anthony property, or do they now think they own all of Orlando?  Heck! They don't even own their own house.  They are mortaged up to the hilt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.