April 17, 2024, 07:32:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407176 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #680 on: December 22, 2008, 02:46:50 PM »

Keep it simple Wyks. If that were truly the case, they could have just said "Casey was not a responsible Mother and decided to put Caylee up for adoption." No one could follow up on it if the whole family agreed to the lie. Dump the car, clean up the mess and no one would be looking for a missing child.
I agree with you Boo on the K.I.S.S. part, we all have over thought this entire case.  Look at how we were out chasing pings for a good part of the Fall season...when Casey had pulled a "typical" and placed Caylee close and she even told us she did "Close...she is close Dad, I can feel it in my gut".  I say the best way to figure this entire case out is to go back and re-listen to all her calls home, all her jail meetings..now with the information that we already know in regards to the remains being found, what they were found with, and the items that were removed from the house..add into that the statements of George and Cindy..pick out those sentences and words that just do not seem to fit quite right.  These people are morons who just happened to have a month up on the rest of us to plot and plan.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: December 22, 2008, 02:47:03 PM »

Children Receive Toys From Caylee Anthony Memorial

--SNIP--

"I hope the courts understand that she was a young mom and there are hard times," said Jennifer Gonzalez.
--SNIP--

That statement that I bolded just burns me to the core, obviously I understand that people are entitled to their opinions , to see it in print really irks the he** outta me.

Ive been through hard times too and I know a few young single moms who would NEVER DARE do what Casey did to that precious little girl. Ok must walk away from the computer for a few moments.
Is this statement is just odd!  I am curious if this is the latest line of bull that Cindy is trying to sell to anyone who will lend her an ear.  "My daughter was desperate, just like you all are this Holiday, given the economy and all"  UM PUHLEEZE!!
I had another person in line at the grociery store try to tell me that she could understand where Casey was coming from given she was a young mother and probably could not handle the responsibility.  I shot her a horrid look and said "Are you serious?  If you were in her shoes would you have done this?  Would you have killed your child due to not wanting the responsibility?  Would you kill your child even though you had your own Mother who was willing to take on the responsibility?"  She looked at me sort of stunned.  So I finished up with "This was not done over not wanting responsibility, but more out of spite towards her own family."
I left with my blood boiling.  I could not believe that there are such ignorant people out there.  AMAZING! Do people think with their brains anymore?

I agree Dolce!  How can anyone understand Casey.  She had it a h*ll of a lot easier than most young mothers out there.  No job in years but she never did without.  She lived in a nice home, no bills to worry about.  G & C enabled and created this monster.  How many parents do we know that would condone this behavior and lifestyle.  I can understand a young parent needing helpwith parenting, there are so many programs here in Florida to help parents--free of charge.  Casey is just a sociopath.  Selfish with no emotion for anyone but herself.  SinSin and Georgie need to realize that they were next. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: December 22, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »

Ordinarily in a civil lawsuit, both sides are sent written interlocutories which you have to answer and submit to the opposing attorney.  After that, oral depositions are taken with a court reporter present and they are given under oath.  It is possible to refuse to answer a question, but in that case the question is taken to a judge to decide.  If a judge directs you to answer the question, you must do so.
That was my understanding too BabyBear.  A crap load of paper to prove what we already know..Casey is a SLUNT MURDERESS!

Yes, Dolce, aided and abetted by this bunch of greedy, grasping, worthless people.
How are you three?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: December 22, 2008, 02:48:41 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cynthia Melendez and her four children were forced into the Orlando Union Rescue Mission shelter a month ago. She lost her job and worried her children wouldn't have a Christmas. Now, she'll benefit from the community's outpouring over the Caylee Anthony tragedy.

"It's a blessing to them, but it’s heartbreaking at the same time," said Melendez.

Employees at the Mission unloaded armfuls of stuffed animals and toys brought from the Caylee Anthony memorial site where the child's remains were found more than a week ago. All 85 children staying at the shelter picked out a toy for Christmas. George and Cindy Anthony said their granddaughter was a giving child who liked to share and would have wanted this to happen.

The children at the mission couldn't stop singing and smiling when they saw the gifts under the tree, Monday morning.

"I feel excited, happy and thankful," said Katherine Lane, one of the children. When asked if she knew who had donated the presents, she answered, "Caylee and her grandparents."

Some parents said they were praying for the Anthonys and a few even said they sympathize with Casey Anthony, who stands accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter. She could go to prison for life is she's convicted. A tentative trial date has been set for March of 2009.

"I hope the courts understand that she was a young mom and there are hard times," said Jennifer Gonzalez.

Dozens of people have contacted WFTV, saying they were upset the Anthonys donated the items instead of leaving them at the memorial But parents at the shelter believe it's one way to keep alive Caylee's memory and help children who didn't think they'd receive anything this holiday season.

"I will tell my children that this was given to a child who lost her life, but you are living in her memory," said one mother.

What the hell is wrong with people???  I am raising 12 kids thru "hard times".  7 bio and 5 who have come home on airplanes.  That statement makes me furious.  Everybody goes thru hard times.  Most  don't murder their children.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: December 22, 2008, 02:50:16 PM »

I don't think that the people who donated those bears, etc. gave them to the Anthonys to do with as they wish.  While the decision to give the toys to a shelter is not, in itself wrong, it is not for the Anthonys to decide.  God knows their decisions up to now have been ridiculous. If I had taken a memento to that site I would want those grasping, amoral people to keep their hands off.  These things are not on Anthony property, or do they now think they own all of Orlando?  Heck! They don't even own their own house.  They are mortaged up to the hilt.
You are so very right with that first statement.  They did NOT donate them to the Anthony's, they placed them at a Memorial in the name of Caylee. 
The Anthony's took the toys ONLY because they were advised by to do so by their latest damage control attorney on the Anthony Tour de Florida to try and make them look a little less crazy.  If it had been up to the Anthony's they would have done with the stuffed animals the same as they have done in the past and thrown them in the trash. 
I thought all the politicing was done after November 4th.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: December 22, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

This is O/T, and I'm sorry, but I gotta ask this. Is the Simian who is logged in here THE Simian? I mean, it's kinda like logging in and seeing THE Elvis online. 

Before I approved them I thought the same thing..NO, I don't believe so 

Thanks, Klaas. That was an eye-opener, so I guess I won't be tempted to take an afer lunch nap here at work. 

Beware BTGirl, I am THE da Sparkenator 

whatever that is!!!!

And you're a very cute one too. 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #686 on: December 22, 2008, 02:52:45 PM »

Here's a link to Jesse Grund interview on Today Show

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/28347880#28347880

I just love the part (5 min. 40 sec. into the interview) where the court house law guy shoves Crazy in the back and Crazy mutters something under her breath.  Classic!!

Do No Evil 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: December 22, 2008, 02:52:56 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cynthia Melendez and her four children were forced into the Orlando Union Rescue Mission shelter a month ago. She lost her job and worried her children wouldn't have a Christmas. Now, she'll benefit from the community's outpouring over the Caylee Anthony tragedy.

"It's a blessing to them, but it’s heartbreaking at the same time," said Melendez.

Employees at the Mission unloaded armfuls of stuffed animals and toys brought from the Caylee Anthony memorial site where the child's remains were found more than a week ago. All 85 children staying at the shelter picked out a toy for Christmas. George and Cindy Anthony said their granddaughter was a giving child who liked to share and would have wanted this to happen.

The children at the mission couldn't stop singing and smiling when they saw the gifts under the tree, Monday morning.

"I feel excited, happy and thankful," said Katherine Lane, one of the children. When asked if she knew who had donated the presents, she answered, "Caylee and her grandparents."

Some parents said they were praying for the Anthonys and a few even said they sympathize with Casey Anthony, who stands accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter. She could go to prison for life is she's convicted. A tentative trial date has been set for March of 2009.

Dozens of people have contacted WFTV, saying they were upset the Anthonys donated the items instead of leaving them at the memorial But parents at the shelter believe it's one way to keep alive Caylee's memory and help children who didn't think they'd receive anything this holiday season.

"I will tell my children that this was given to a child who lost her life, but you are living in her memory," said one mother.

That statement that I bolded just burns me to the core, obviously I understand that people are entitled to their opinions , to see it in print really irks the he** outta me.

Ive been through hard times too and I know a few young single moms who would NEVER DARE do what Casey did to that precious little girl. Ok must walk away from the computer for a few moments.

It burns me up too.  Hard times is no reason to kill your kid.  Shame on these people. Most mothers, no matter how hard the times, love and protect their children and sacrifice for them.  They don't chloroform them, wrap them in garbage bags and duct tape and throw them out like garbage.  Casey did.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #688 on: December 22, 2008, 02:53:08 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Just popping on before I go out to shovel more snow (only 4 or 5 inches this morning)

Coffee's Ready !!!!!

On the deposition of the A's ...although I can understand postponing it until after the funeral...I always thought that the deposition HAD to be answered..even if it's not a sit down with the other lawyer, ZG's lawyer can mail the questions and the A's can reply in writing. Any legal monkeys up this morning ?

TIA..will check back later
You have to be put under oath to do a deposition.

si senora that is correct. Im sure they have that fat stack of questions untouched. You do get questions, but you really dont have to answer them until the deposition..but i bet they have their lawyer all over it

Ordinarily in a civil lawsuit, both sides are sent written interlocutories which you have to answer and submit to the opposing attorney.  After that, oral depositions are taken with a court reporter present and they are given under oath.  It is possible to refuse to answer a question, but in that case the question is taken to a judge to decide.  If a judge directs you to answer the question, you must do so.

YUP-O. Most likely this case will be finalized with a mediator(like a judge)in a room with a chick/dude on a type writer

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: December 22, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »

I agree Dolce!  How can anyone understand Casey.  She had it a h*ll of a lot easier than most young mothers out there.  No job in years but she never did without.  She lived in a nice home, no bills to worry about.  G & C enabled and created this monster.  How many parents do we know that would condone this behavior and lifestyle.  I can understand a young parent needing helpwith parenting, there are so many programs here in Florida to help parents--free of charge.  Casey is just a sociopath.  Selfish with no emotion for anyone but herself.  SinSin and Georgie need to realize that they were next. 
Exactly.  If you take every excuse possible to try and explain away her HORRIFIC actions to this precious angel, there is a rebuttal for them all.  "It was hard times" no it was not, she was stealing and living with her family..hmm.  "She was too busy with work and the child got in the way" no she was not, Casey did not work..legally atleast..afterall didn't she claim to have a "nanny" (LOL).  "Casey was too young and irresponsible", um ok whatever..my parents had me at 14 and wow I am still alive!  There are many other alternatives that come way before murdering your child. 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: December 22, 2008, 02:54:44 PM »

I think it is interesting that Cindy tells the FBI guy that initially George was kinda bringing her and Lee down b/c he was just sitting there doing nothing after finding out about Caylee missing.  It almost sounded like there was an unspoken (or spoken) understanding that George had better get w/ the program.  I think we all know what the program was.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: December 22, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »

Does anyone know when the FBI was brought in? Was it strictly at the request of the family or is there some federal matter I don't know about that LE couldn't handle on their own? I didn't know you could just request FBI assistance and they come running. If the Ants specifically asked for them, man, that was so the wrong move to protect KC!
IIRC anyone can request the aid of FBI, does not mean they will be on the next plane to help though.  IIRCC Cindy claimed to have requested the FBI when she felt that Yuri was turning the entire case against her "innocent" daughter Casey, but I think that OCSO had already beat her to it and had requested that FBI be brought in after the chloroform was discovered in the trunk.

Also if they ever believed there was a possibility of Caylee being kidnapped and taken accross state lines they would have brought the FBI in I think.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: December 22, 2008, 02:56:39 PM »

How can the A's take the toys from the memorial.  They do not belong to them.  If they are in the generous mood that maybe they should have not stayed at the Ritz Carlton for $300 per night plus had the $200 meal.  They could have donated that money to the shelter!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: December 22, 2008, 02:57:23 PM »

That was my understanding too BabyBear.  A crap load of paper to prove what we already know..Casey is a SLUNT MURDERESS!

Yes, Dolce, aided and abetted by this bunch of greedy, grasping, worthless people.
How are you three?
Aided and abetted...you are so right!  Those 3 need to be thrown in jail along side that "thing".  Cindy was clearly leading Casey in many of those jail recordings.  Honestly, I hate to say it, but I think that George kept it short, simple, and sweet as to not try and get involved too much with the whole web that Cindy was spinning.  You know he knew the implications of their actions.  I think that is also the reason why he got so involved with missing children, to sort of have an alliby to his aid in the insanity "I was not conspiring after the fact, I was donating my time to search for children".  He is ex-LE, the man can not be THAT stupid...

Us 3 are good, we are bustin our bum getting ready for Christmas and guests!!  Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: December 22, 2008, 03:00:13 PM »

Does anyone know when the FBI was brought in? Was it strictly at the request of the family or is there some federal matter I don't know about that LE couldn't handle on their own? I didn't know you could just request FBI assistance and they come running. If the Ants specifically asked for them, man, that was so the wrong move to protect KC!
IIRC anyone can request the aid of FBI, does not mean they will be on the next plane to help though.  IIRCC Cindy claimed to have requested the FBI when she felt that Yuri was turning the entire case against her "innocent" daughter Casey, but I think that OCSO had already beat her to it and had requested that FBI be brought in after the chloroform was discovered in the trunk.

Also if they ever believed there was a possibility of Caylee being kidnapped and taken accross state lines they would have brought the FBI in I think.
Yup!  After the FBI got involved Cindy started screaming "Charlotte", "Texas", and "Puerto Rico".  Honestly, I think that she was mostly trying to get her vengance out on Yuri, she loathes that man, you can hear her constantly complaining about him and his "vendetta against Casey" in her interviews with FBI.  What a nut!!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: December 22, 2008, 03:00:36 PM »

Hopefully this doesn't sound nuts but has anyone ever seen a picture of Lizzie Bordens eyes?  I think they look a lot like Casey - strange and cold.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #696 on: December 22, 2008, 03:01:21 PM »

I think it is interesting that Cindy tells the FBI guy that initially George was kinda bringing her and Lee down b/c he was just sitting there doing nothing after finding out about Caylee missing.  It almost sounded like there was an unspoken (or spoken) understanding that George had better get w/ the program.  I think we all know what the program was.

yup that crazy lady was like."LIE OR DIE GEORGE" i wouldnt doubt that she has a DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR tattoo on her butt

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: December 22, 2008, 03:06:42 PM »

Exactly.  If you take every excuse possible to try and explain away her HORRIFIC actions to this precious angel, there is a rebuttal for them all.  "It was hard times" no it was not, she was stealing and living with her family..hmm.  "She was too busy with work and the child got in the way" no she was not, Casey did not work..legally atleast..afterall didn't she claim to have a "nanny" (LOL).  "Casey was too young and irresponsible", um ok whatever..my parents had me at 14 and wow I am still alive!  There are many other alternatives that come way before murdering your child. 
You are more than just alive.  Your parents raised a very insightful and caring human being.  G & C & Bozo can give excuses for KC but it does not make them correct.  They do not have the mental capacity to make accurate correlations for her behavior.   

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: December 22, 2008, 03:08:10 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys  BRRRRRRR it's cold!

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/dec/22/disturbed-evidence-caylee-anthony-site-could-hurt-/

Disturbed Evidence at Caylee Anthony Site Could Hurt Defense

By HOWARD ALTMAN | The Tampa Tribune

Published: December 22, 2008

By the time investigators working for the Anthony family were allowed to visit the site where 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's body was found, it was too late to gather any "virgin scene" evidence, says forensic scientist Henry Lee.

That's one reason why the defense team, which had been seeking access to the crime scene since the bones were discovered, on Saturday declined the chance to visit the site, says Lee, working as part of a team on behalf of lawyers hired by the Anthony family. The bones, determined to be Caylee's, were found about a half-mile from where Caylee lived with her mother, Casey and grandparents.

"Ideally, we would have been out there the first day, before there was any disturbance," says Lee, perhaps best known for his work on the O.L Simpson case.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with first-degree murder in the toddler's death.
After a grueling 10-day sweep of the crime scene, Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators concluded their search Saturday morning and offered the defense team a chance to visit the site. The team declined.

Lee says at this point, defense investigators are relying on media reports for information.

"We want to know the location of the plastic bag and skull," he says. "How many bones were inside the bag? How many bones were outside. We don't know anything directly from the sheriff's office. As an expert, you can only look at the original crime scene or original evidence. Once it is altered or changed, it is very difficult to put together."

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Capt. Angelo L. Nieves declined comment.

Hours after the sheriff's office finished the crime scene investigation, the office obtained a warrant to search the home of George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Lee surmises investigators found evidence at the scene they believe is linked to the Anthony house but said he does not have any direct knowledge.

Defense investigators, says Lee, will eventually visit the crime scene.

"I will be looking for trace evidence and DNA evidence," Lee said. "Hair. Fiber. Any forensic evidence. Another area we will need to do work on is crime scene reconstruction."

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: December 22, 2008, 03:09:11 PM »

Still catching up....iggy if already posted>
Caylee's stuffed animals donated to needy children 

Last Edited: Monday, 22 Dec 2008, 12:36 PM EST 
Created: Monday, 22 Dec 2008, 12:30 PM EST 
Hundreds of stuffed animals that were left for Caylee Anthony are now in the hands of needy children. Cindy and George Anthony decided to donate the stuffed animals left as a memorial to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission.

Approximately 89 children that live at the mission got to pick out stuffed animals including bears, horses, angels and frogs. The children are all homeless and their ages range from 18 months to 10-years-old.

The kids will get other donated toys for Christmas but getting to select a few toys today was an early unexpected surprise that lifted their spirits.

Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, plan to have her funeral after the holidays. They will hold a private memorial to honor their granddaughter and also are looking into holding a public community memorial.
A second autopsy will be done on Caylee's remains by an expert on the defense team of Casey Anthony.

Also new on Monday, two more names have been added to the state's witness list. Troy Brown, Casey's friend, and Cameron Capena have been added to the listed.

It is not clear what relationship Capena has to the case.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8124064&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thanks, nut.

Cameron Capena ???

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.