April 25, 2024, 10:36:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408141 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: December 22, 2008, 06:52:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/caylee-anthonys.html

Caylee Anthony's funeral: Will Casey attend? Who will pay for it?
posted by halboedeker on Dec 22, 2008 5:29:43 PM

Caylee Anthony's funeral -- whatever it will be -- was a top story Monday night on local newscasts.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported Orange County corrections wouldn't let Casey Anthony attend her funeral -- unless a judge orders it.

"I can't imagine where someone accused of murder has gone out in the past to see the body of the victim," corrections spokesman Allen Moore told WESH.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said an autopsy will be done by defense experts after the medical examiner releases the remains. Then the grandparents will decide how to proceed with a memorial, Conway told WESH. 

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

What do you make of that?

Conway said a trust fund will be established to pay for the funeral, and the family will seek donations from the public, Nguyen reported. The average cost for a funeral is $6,000, she added.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Conway said that George and Cindy Anthony are supporting Casey. "They want the truth, whatever that is," Conway said. "Whatever the truth is, they will stand by their daughter."

Give me a break!! These are the same people that were going to take down the ENTIRE public memorial to Caylee until they met with too much resistance and now they want donations for the funeral. I say sting these people up!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #861 on: December 22, 2008, 06:52:52 PM »

Hugs to you, Joesamas. I wasn't here last night, but I'm always here for hugs.

OMG. Is JB a f-ing LOON!!  WTF?????? 
Thanks AM, He is a LOON, whatever that is.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #862 on: December 22, 2008, 06:53:27 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/caylee-anthonys.html

Caylee Anthony's funeral -- whatever it will be -- was a top story Monday night on local newscasts.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported Orange County corrections wouldn't let Casey Anthony attend her funeral -- unless a judge orders it.

"I can't imagine where someone accused of murder has gone out in the past to see the body of the victim," corrections spokesman Allen Moore told WESH.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said an autopsy will be done by defense experts after the medical examiner releases the remains. Then the grandparents will decide how to proceed with a memorial, Conway told WESH. 

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

Conway said a trust fund will be established to pay for the funeral, and the family will seek donations from the public, Nguyen reported. The average cost for a funeral is $6,000, she added.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Conway said that George and Cindy Anthony are supporting Casey. "They want the truth, whatever that is," Conway said. "Whatever the truth is, they will stand by their daughter."

These leaches never cease to amaze me! You got paid for those Caylee pics and videos, you had your asses flown all over the US to tout your lies, you just spent $300 a night at a fancy hotel and spent $100's on one damn dinner and you want the public to pay for Caylee's funeral? Not one damn thought for this baby girl, not one damn penny out of their own pocket will be spared for her! You can bet they are going to tape this and sell it, I hope to God that when this is all over their house is repossessed and they are living on the streets b/c no one will employ them! They deserve nothing more!!! Someone give me the damn phone, I'll give JB and the Ants a damn "TIP" they will never forget!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: December 22, 2008, 06:53:51 PM »

If Jose knows way more than we do... if we have no idea what will come out until trial... if it's going to finally make sense once we hear whatever he has to say... WHY the heck does he need people to call in tips to prove she's innocent??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: December 22, 2008, 06:54:44 PM »

---------

There are no words... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: December 22, 2008, 06:54:58 PM »

These leaches never cease to amaze me! You got paid for those Caylee pics and videos, you had your asses flown all over the US to tout your lies, you just spent $300 a night at a fancy hotel and spent $100's on one damn dinner and you want the public to pay for Caylee's funeral? Not one damn thought for this baby girl, not one damn penny out of their own pocket will be spared for her! You can bet they are going to tape this and sell it, I hope to God that when this is all over their house is repossessed and they are living on the streets b/c no one will employ them! They deserve nothing more!!! Someone give me the damn phone, I'll give JB and the Ants a damn "TIP" they will never forget!!!

My sizes 8's right up everybody's a$$h-les, that's what tip they'll get!!!!! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: December 22, 2008, 06:55:45 PM »

---------

There are no words... 

Yeah. They're freaking INSANE.  OH.. but they're going to stand by their daughter.. even if they find out she's a sick freak who chloroformed her so she could party, and KILLED her????????????

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: December 22, 2008, 06:56:09 PM »

Give me a break!! These are the same people that were going to take down the ENTIRE public memorial to Caylee until they met with too much resistance and now they want donations for the funeral. I say sting these people up!!!

Doesn't it just chap your a88. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #868 on: December 22, 2008, 06:56:24 PM »

WTF? They want the truth now? Really? Come on. They want anything but the truth. 

And they will stand by their daughter? Well, I'd still love my daughter, but if she did anything of the sort, I'd have to be standing WAY BACK.

Casey murdered your granddaughter! CAYLEE needed protection not Casey. Stand by CAYLEE.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: December 22, 2008, 06:56:50 PM »

Loon, as in loony tunes, nuts, insane... freaks!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #870 on: December 22, 2008, 06:57:13 PM »

Now I'm fuming, it is bad enough what the county has spent with this case, while I'm sure other cases had to be put on the back burner. The family is asking for donations for the funeral, you have got to be kidding me. Yes the average funeral does cost that, I remember when my dad and I made funeral plans for my mom. The nerve of these people just takes my breath away.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: December 22, 2008, 06:57:19 PM »

Okay, I know funeral's are expensive, BUT.... I bet they don't get a DIME for poor Caylee's funeral. If they had been normal people that mourned poor Caylee in the beginning maybe they would get some donations. I have never seen so much crazyness in my life.

If this was any other family, their family, friends, church would be there for them and even a funeral home/cemetery would dontate unconditionally.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #872 on: December 22, 2008, 06:58:14 PM »

You know this JB tip line really has me pissed off. That and the fact that my daughter brought me home the wrong kind of ciggies. He is defending the murderer of the century here and he's got zip and willing to admit it. He was supposed to be gathering evidence, getting a fountain of information from the Queen of Liars herself, you telling me that between the two of them they couldn't come up with a Plan B if Caylee's body was found? He should have spent the $980 for the damn psychic tips and gotten some stories from there! Anything would be better than this. Now all I can see is him standing up there and saying "NaaAah, Nope, didn't happen that way, Cause Cindy said so, Ummm can we have another potty break? I thought there would be cookies served here at least!".
Boo YOU SMOKE! I love you more than ever now! 

LOL! All I asked for was Misty Menthol Lights, cheap and she brings me home these "new" camels called Frost that smell like a pack of bubble gum and they are shorts!!! I apologize in advance for the comments that are to come tonight due to this error on her behalf. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: December 22, 2008, 06:58:22 PM »

---------

There are no words... 

I would bet my house they will pay $900 for a cremation and send the rest to Biaz for Casey's defense or spend it on themselves
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: December 22, 2008, 07:00:02 PM »

You know this JB tip line really has me pissed off. That and the fact that my daughter brought me home the wrong kind of ciggies. He is defending the murderer of the century here and he's got zip and willing to admit it. He was supposed to be gathering evidence, getting a fountain of information from the Queen of Liars herself, you telling me that between the two of them they couldn't come up with a Plan B if Caylee's body was found? He should have spent the $980 for the damn psychic tips and gotten some stories from there! Anything would be better than this. Now all I can see is him standing up there and saying "NaaAah, Nope, didn't happen that way, Cause Cindy said so, Ummm can we have another potty break? I thought there would be cookies served here at least!".
Boo YOU SMOKE! I love you more than ever now! 

LOL! All I asked for was Misty Menthol Lights, cheap and she brings me home these "new" camels called Frost that smell like a pack of bubble gum and they are shorts!!! I apologize in advance for the comments that are to come tonight due to this error on her behalf. 
Oh Boo, you are the funniest monkey ever.  I went to buy wine today for a party and got ID'd.  Whoo hooooo.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: December 22, 2008, 07:00:42 PM »

---------

There are no words... 

OMG WTF - they want the public to pay for a funeral that they have already said they DO NOT want the public to have anything to do with?   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: December 22, 2008, 07:01:55 PM »

For those who would like to sign Caylee's guestbook:

http://www.legacy.com/SPTimes/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=121581033

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: December 22, 2008, 07:02:40 PM »

Ah, I get it now. Thanks AM!

CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: December 22, 2008, 07:02:44 PM »

I will pledge $20 for Caylee's funeral IF G and C says, our daughter murdered our granddaughter and we are on a fixed income, please help us and we will see that Casey goes away for this.

If they refuse to bury her with their new found income, I will have to dig a little deeper.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: December 22, 2008, 07:02:51 PM »

They just keep piling on the sh1t day after day.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.