April 20, 2024, 08:06:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407527 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: December 22, 2008, 07:03:39 PM »

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

---------

There are no words... 

OMG WTF - they want the public to pay for a funeral that they have already said they DO NOT want the public to have anything to do with?   

It doesn't make any sense. And who do they think they are????   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #881 on: December 22, 2008, 07:06:16 PM »

You know this JB tip line really has me pissed off. That and the fact that my daughter brought me home the wrong kind of ciggies. He is defending the murderer of the century here and he's got zip and willing to admit it. He was supposed to be gathering evidence, getting a fountain of information from the Queen of Liars herself, you telling me that between the two of them they couldn't come up with a Plan B if Caylee's body was found? He should have spent the $980 for the damn psychic tips and gotten some stories from there! Anything would be better than this. Now all I can see is him standing up there and saying "NaaAah, Nope, didn't happen that way, Cause Cindy said so, Ummm can we have another potty break? I thought there would be cookies served here at least!".
Boo YOU SMOKE! I love you more than ever now! 

LOL! All I asked for was Misty Menthol Lights, cheap and she brings me home these "new" camels called Frost that smell like a pack of bubble gum and they are shorts!!! I apologize in advance for the comments that are to come tonight due to this error on her behalf. 
Oh Boo, you are the funniest monkey ever.  I went to buy wine today for a party and got ID'd.  Whoo hooooo.

That's always nice Always! I got carded at the grocery store last year and my 26 year old son was snickering next to me! He's built like a football player and I just looked at the woman and said I'm HIS MOM!!! He puts his arm around me and says that's OK sweetie, show her your permit!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #882 on: December 22, 2008, 07:06:20 PM »

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

---------

There are no words... 

OMG WTF - they want the public to pay for a funeral that they have already said they DO NOT want the public to have anything to do with?   

I'll pay for it -- if George, Cindy and Lee move to a deserted island and never return.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: December 22, 2008, 07:06:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18333246/detail.html

Funeral For Caylee Will Wait For 2nd Autopsy
Family Lawyer Says Services Will Be Held After Defense Examines Remains

POSTED: 6:23 am EST December 22, 2008
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST December 22, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Funeral arrangements for Caylee Anthony have been put on hold by the Anthony family, their lawyer said.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway said services will be held after a second autopsy is performed on Caylee’s remains.

Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, is being held at the Orange County jail. She is charged with Caylee’s murder.

Orange County Corrections spokesman Allen Moore said Casey Anthony will not be allowed to attend services for Caylee unless there is an order by a judge to allow her to do so.

“We could handle whatever request comes in, highly unusual. No one accused of murder has gone out to see the body of their victim,” Moore said.

The medical examiner’s office said they plan to release Caylee’s remains to a funeral home within the next day. At that point, it is up to grandparents George and Cindy Anthony to decide what to do with the remains.

Toys donated in memory of Caylee Anthony will be given to children in need in time for Christmas.

But the idea isn't sitting well with some mourners who gave them.

While vans came to collect the donations, even more were placed at a memorial early Monday morning.

George and Cindy Anthony said she was a mature toddler who knew how to share.

"They know that if Caylee were here, she would share these. Caylee is not here. She can't play with these gifts, but she's looking down," Conway said.

Stuffed animals, cards, pictures and gifts were given from many people who didn't even know the toddler, but they still wanted to honor her memory.

"This is a lot of love, and the love needs to go somewhere other than sitting on the ground," Conway said.

The Anthonys decided to donate all of the toys and stuffed animals to the Orlando Rescue Mission, so about 90 children will get gifts from Caylee for Christmas.

On the first Sunday since the Anthonys learned of their granddaughter's death, the family attended church services.

Casey Anthony’s former fiancé Jesse Grund broke his silence Monday morning on the “Today” show.

Grund described himself as having been like a father to Caylee.

"Having that absolution that she was out of our lives, that there was not even that glimmer that, you know, maybe she would just show up against all the evidence that was out there, is hard for all of us involved, myself and my family included," Grund said.

Meanwhile, authorities returned to the Anthony home on Saturday to conduct another search.

"The day after her remains were identified positively, it was a hard day. To have the FBI and the Orange County Sheriff's Office and crime scene technicians back in the house, it was very, very difficult for them," Conway said.

Conway said the investigators were respectful of the Anthonys' recent loss and left the home in the clean condition they found it in.

"They took shoes belonging to Casey and Caylee and clothing items belonging to both," Conway said.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #884 on: December 22, 2008, 07:07:59 PM »

You know this JB tip line really has me pissed off. That and the fact that my daughter brought me home the wrong kind of ciggies. He is defending the murderer of the century here and he's got zip and willing to admit it. He was supposed to be gathering evidence, getting a fountain of information from the Queen of Liars herself, you telling me that between the two of them they couldn't come up with a Plan B if Caylee's body was found? He should have spent the $980 for the damn psychic tips and gotten some stories from there! Anything would be better than this. Now all I can see is him standing up there and saying "NaaAah, Nope, didn't happen that way, Cause Cindy said so, Ummm can we have another potty break? I thought there would be cookies served here at least!".
Boo YOU SMOKE! I love you more than ever now! 

LOL! All I asked for was Misty Menthol Lights, cheap and she brings me home these "new" camels called Frost that smell like a pack of bubble gum and they are shorts!!! I apologize in advance for the comments that are to come tonight due to this error on her behalf. 
Oh come on Boo, nicotine is nicotine. Think about it that way! I feel your pain though. I had to smoke some no name cigarettes when we had sleet on the road last year. Next time, I will walk five miles in the snow for a ciggy. Sorry O/T, no more!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: December 22, 2008, 07:08:11 PM »

---------

There are no words... 

Klaas,I could never under any circumstances appeal to the public to pay for my Grandchild's funeral. Awful,just awful.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: December 22, 2008, 07:08:33 PM »

I would donate money for Caylee to have a proper burial - she deserves that.  It's not her fault her family is nutso.  However, I would have to be guaranteed that my money only went for her funeral expenses.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: December 22, 2008, 07:08:39 PM »

LE needs to get busy with arrest warrants for these scammers. If I'm tired of them ripping off the public, you would think LE would be fed up with having their noses rubbed in it!!  This latest plea for money is just more than I can bear. It will be a real surprise to me if any of the tv news shows even bring up the subject. Everyone is so afraid of that family!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #888 on: December 22, 2008, 07:10:28 PM »

I will pledge $20 for Caylee's funeral IF G and C says, our daughter murdered our granddaughter and we are on a fixed income, please help us and we will see that Casey goes away for this.

If they refuse to bury her with their new found income, I will have to dig a little deeper.
I will donate $100 that I can't afford if I can put my boot up Cindy's a**. That would be worth foregoing ciggies and beer for a month!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: December 22, 2008, 07:11:15 PM »

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #890 on: December 22, 2008, 07:12:11 PM »

off to spend time with my little doggy who may or may not be on Santa's naughty list. 

Catch you monkeys later.

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: December 22, 2008, 07:12:40 PM »

---------

There are no words... 

I'll pay for it -- if George, Cindy and Lee move to a deserted island and never return.

One of the conditions in the Trust documents is to provide for a funeral.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: December 22, 2008, 07:13:23 PM »

---------

There are no words... 

It doesn't make any sense. And who do they think they are????   

Wait, what happened to the money from the fund that Mallory's mom is the treasurer for? I thought that was to be used to help find Caylee OR to pay for funeral arrangements. If it wasn't that fund, it was the fund that was with the bank originally. One of them anyway.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #893 on: December 22, 2008, 07:14:59 PM »

---------

There are no words... 

I know!  They are friggin pieces of work I tell ya!  

Lisa
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: December 22, 2008, 07:15:53 PM »

---------

There are no words... 

If they were soooo sure that Caylee was alive then why did they provide a clause in the trust documents to pay for a funeral?????   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #895 on: December 22, 2008, 07:16:28 PM »

---------

There are no words... 

What Trust documents? When did they do this?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #896 on: December 22, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »

I'm astounded! George and Cindy have spent their time in Luxury Hotels, the killer is in jail with attorneys and experts that only OJ, at the height of financial success, could afford, but they can't buy a box for Caylee, take the flowers and stuffed animals given by DECENT people in her memory and say a prayer over the child they say they love and are grieving for?

I hope they are charged with obstruction of justice. I hope they are found guilty and are obstructed from profiting off of Caylee. There's a law about that, isn't there?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: December 22, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »

Who is the second new witness on the list????

Troy Brown

thank you trim...who is he? What is his connection to casey??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #898 on: December 22, 2008, 07:18:25 PM »

I will pledge $20 for Caylee's funeral IF G and C says, our daughter murdered our granddaughter and we are on a fixed income, please help us and we will see that Casey goes away for this.

If they refuse to bury her with their new found income, I will have to dig a little deeper.
I will donate $100 that I can't afford if I can put my boot up Cindy's a**. That would be worth foregoing ciggies and beer for a month!

Wear a raincoat, and watch for cooties. They jump! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: December 22, 2008, 07:18:28 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/caylee-anthonys.html

Caylee Anthony's funeral: Will Casey attend? Who will pay for it?
posted by halboedeker on Dec 22, 2008 5:29:43 PM

Caylee Anthony's funeral -- whatever it will be -- was a top story Monday night on local newscasts.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported Orange County corrections wouldn't let Casey Anthony attend her funeral -- unless a judge orders it.

"I can't imagine where someone accused of murder has gone out in the past to see the body of the victim," corrections spokesman Allen Moore told WESH.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said an autopsy will be done by defense experts after the medical examiner releases the remains. Then the grandparents will decide how to proceed with a memorial, Conway told WESH. 

What do you make of that?

Conway said a trust fund will be established to pay for the funeral, and the family will seek donations from the public, Nguyen reported. The average cost for a funeral is $6,000, she added.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Conway said that George and Cindy Anthony are supporting Casey. "They want the truth, whatever that is," Conway said. "Whatever the truth is, they will stand by their daughter."

These leaches never cease to amaze me! You got paid for those Caylee pics and videos, you had your asses flown all over the US to tout your lies, you just spent $300 a night at a fancy hotel and spent $100's on one damn dinner and you want the public to pay for Caylee's funeral? Not one damn thought for this baby girl, not one damn penny out of their own pocket will be spared for her! You can bet they are going to tape this and sell it, I hope to God that when this is all over their house is repossessed and they are living on the streets b/c no one will employ them! They deserve nothing more!!! Someone give me the damn phone, I'll give JB and the Ants a damn "TIP" they will never forget!!!

Hey, Boo.  Why don't you tell us how you really feel?  They should just charge admission. $50 for the good seats--Balcony $25--Standing room $10. There are no words to express the depths of disgust I feel for the Anthonys.  Not one ounce of pity.  they are sick opportunists who don't give a damn about their beautiful granddaughter.  They will stand by a baby killer.  Figures.

I looked up Italian Spinoni breed.  Interesting dogs.  Ice cream dogs.  LOL There's one available for rescue in my state, but I don't think it would work with my spoiled to death mutt.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.