April 20, 2024, 02:58:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407509 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: December 22, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The attorney for the mother of a missing Florida girl charged with her murder has set up a new tip line to receive leads that he believes will confirm his client did not kill her daughter...

http://www.wwsb.com/Global/story.asp?S=9567227

Well good, cuz we know the butler did it in the conservatory with the rope. 

So Jose Baez is so desperate for help to defend KC that he is making a public plea for any nutjob out there to give him some ideas.  Why is he doing this? Is he not prepared? What was he doing for those 6 hour days he spent with KC (Jokes aside)? What happened to the Zannie picture? He thinks he's some hot shot Johnnie Cochran lawyer and yet he is setting up a tip line for help? My God, someone take away his license to practice law and give her a public defender. She would have more of a fair fight than this! What about his dream team? Did they honestly go along with this? Or is this some inside lawyer "punk" they are playing on him!?

these people continue making fools of themselves and they are certainly doing nothing to help casey's case....keep talking A's

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: December 22, 2008, 07:19:45 PM »

ok, who is going to call the tipline with the following "tip" ...

Never moon a werewolf!

Janet, Monken, Sunny, Boo? Ok, who's calling in my tip?

GMAFB! Baez = dumber and less popular than a petrified turd!!!!

oh, and good evening all my pretty monkeys!

I vote for Monken! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: December 22, 2008, 07:21:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys...
Can someone please tell me where I can find the lists of witnesses for the trial?
Many thanks.

Here you go, Ozinterest:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18297326/detail.html#-

Scroll down the list on the left column and you'll see it listed. 
Thank you for posting the link and the instrutions on how to get an avartat--I have one noe and i feel like a real money
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: December 22, 2008, 07:21:58 PM »

ok, who is going to call the tipline with the following "tip" ...

Never moon a werewolf!

Janet, Monken, Sunny, Boo? Ok, who's calling in my tip?

GMAFB! Baez = dumber and less popular than a petrified turd!!!!

oh, and good evening all my pretty monkeys!

I vote for Monken! 
me too

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: December 22, 2008, 07:24:03 PM »

Evening Monkeys,

First I would like to say thanks for all your help during my pity party last night. I am much better today. So thanks again.

NOW I have a big question.

When these people get added to the witness list, does that mean they are testifying because it is the right thing to do or does it mean they are doing it to get out of trouble with LE. Like I'll testify, but drop charges on me kind of thing. Sorry my monkey brain cannot for the life of me think of a way to ask this in an shorter way.

thank was no pity party...that was a very caring loving person hurting

I have testified in several trials...I was always willing, but I was still subpoenaed. I have not idea who or why these people have been put on the witness list...doubtful IMO that any are testifying to keep themselves out of trouble....but who knows at this point.

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: December 22, 2008, 07:24:13 PM »

Tip Line:

1-800-U-SUCKAS

they think we're  stupid or something??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #906 on: December 22, 2008, 07:24:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys...
Can someone please tell me where I can find the lists of witnesses for the trial?
Many thanks.

Here you go, Ozinterest:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18297326/detail.html#-

Scroll down the list on the left column and you'll see it listed. 
Thank you for posting the link and the instrutions on how to get an avartat--I have one noe and i feel like a real money

You do, and you are!  Great job of getting it going!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: December 22, 2008, 07:24:51 PM »

Who is the second new witness on the list????

Troy Brown

thank you trim...who is he? What is his connection to casey??

I don't know.Haven't really checked it out yet. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #908 on: December 22, 2008, 07:26:51 PM »

I can't think of a tip that could exhonerate Casey that doesn't involve aliens from outer space.

The Borg did it?
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: December 22, 2008, 07:27:02 PM »

you guys with all due respect are the ABSOLUTELY funniest people I have met in a backwards sorta way, this is not a fluke or a huge waste of time, I absolutely mean it...

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: December 22, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/caylee-anthonys.html

Caylee Anthony's funeral: Will Casey attend? Who will pay for it?
posted by halboedeker on Dec 22, 2008 5:29:43 PM

Caylee Anthony's funeral -- whatever it will be -- was a top story Monday night on local newscasts.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported Orange County corrections wouldn't let Casey Anthony attend her funeral -- unless a judge orders it.

"I can't imagine where someone accused of murder has gone out in the past to see the body of the victim," corrections spokesman Allen Moore told WESH.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said an autopsy will be done by defense experts after the medical examiner releases the remains. Then the grandparents will decide how to proceed with a memorial, Conway told WESH. 

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

What do you make of that?

Conway said a trust fund will be established to pay for the funeral, and the family will seek donations from the public, Nguyen reported. The average cost for a funeral is $6,000, she added.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Conway said that George and Cindy Anthony are supporting Casey. "They want the truth, whatever that is," Conway said. "Whatever the truth is, they will stand by their daughter."

What gall these people have!! They are the lowest  of the low. So even when it is proved that casey killed Caylee they are going to stand by her.......but they are not going to visit her....these frigging people are truly EVIL!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: December 22, 2008, 07:28:54 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The attorney for the mother of a missing Florida girl charged with her murder has set up a new tip line to receive leads that he believes will confirm his client did not kill her daughter...

http://www.wwsb.com/Global/story.asp?S=9567227

Well good, cuz we know the butler did it in the conservatory with the rope. 

So Jose Baez is so desperate for help to defend KC that he is making a public plea for any nutjob out there to give him some ideas.  Why is he doing this? Is he not prepared? What was he doing for those 6 hour days he spent with KC (Jokes aside)? What happened to the Zannie picture? He thinks he's some hot shot Johnnie Cochran lawyer and yet he is setting up a tip line for help? My God, someone take away his license to practice law and give her a public defender. She would have more of a fair fight than this! What about his dream team? Did they honestly go along with this? Or is this some inside lawyer "punk" they are playing on him!?

these people continue making fools of themselves and they are certainly doing nothing to help casey's case....keep talking A's

You would think at some point it would dawn on them that their daughters jury will be made up of members of the public.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: December 22, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »

I will pledge $20 for Caylee's funeral IF G and C says, our daughter murdered our granddaughter and we are on a fixed income, please help us and we will see that Casey goes away for this.

If they refuse to bury her with their new found income, I will have to dig a little deeper.
I will donate $100 that I can't afford if I can put my boot up Cindy's a**. That would be worth foregoing ciggies and beer for a month!

Wear a raincoat, and watch for cooties. They jump! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 22, 2008, 07:29:48 PM »

Dana's MP3 from last night is now available.

ADA Robin Sax – She will be discussing her new book “Predators and Child Molesters: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe”
Wendy Murphy, a victims’ rights, sex crimes, violence against women and children advocate and the author of “And Justice for Some” will be discussing the Casey Anthony case and the recent events in the discovery of Caylee Anthony.
Author Diane Fanning will be discussing her new book “The Pastors Wife” the story of the Mary Winkler case. She has also just signed a contract to write a book on the Anthony case
Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch will be discussing the Caylee Anthony case.

Yep...Caylee has a new leech!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: December 22, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »

Who is the second new witness on the list????

Troy Brown

thank you trim...who is he? What is his connection to casey??

I don't know.Haven't really checked it out yet. 

Troy Brown, hmmm? 

Wouldn't be surprised to find that Casey was working her way thru the whole New England Patriots team.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: December 22, 2008, 07:31:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/caylee-anthonys.html

Caylee Anthony's funeral -- whatever it will be -- was a top story Monday night on local newscasts.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported Orange County corrections wouldn't let Casey Anthony attend her funeral -- unless a judge orders it.

"I can't imagine where someone accused of murder has gone out in the past to see the body of the victim," corrections spokesman Allen Moore told WESH.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said an autopsy will be done by defense experts after the medical examiner releases the remains. Then the grandparents will decide how to proceed with a memorial, Conway told WESH. 

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

Conway said a trust fund will be established to pay for the funeral, and the family will seek donations from the public, Nguyen reported. The average cost for a funeral is $6,000, she added.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Conway said that George and Cindy Anthony are supporting Casey. "They want the truth, whatever that is," Conway said. "Whatever the truth is, they will stand by their daughter."

I will be happy to donate for Caylee's funeral.  Just as long as they release her remains to all of us, because we obviously  care for her much more than her family does!!!  I am outraged once again by a crazy family who I thought could not surprise me any more.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: December 22, 2008, 07:31:39 PM »

You know this JB tip line really has me pissed off. That and the fact that my daughter brought me home the wrong kind of ciggies. He is defending the murderer of the century here and he's got zip and willing to admit it. He was supposed to be gathering evidence, getting a fountain of information from the Queen of Liars herself, you telling me that between the two of them they couldn't come up with a Plan B if Caylee's body was found? He should have spent the $980 for the damn psychic tips and gotten some stories from there! Anything would be better than this. Now all I can see is him standing up there and saying "NaaAah, Nope, didn't happen that way, Cause Cindy said so, Ummm can we have another potty break? I thought there would be cookies served here at least!".

I wish someone had the balls to call him on all his statements...especially the one about having the photo of ZG

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: December 22, 2008, 07:31:42 PM »

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement

Seems like they have all ready collected funds for the purpose of burial.  All the money collected by Kid Finders was supposed to go into the Trust.  I hope someone has media connects that can forward a copy of this linked trust.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: December 22, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »

Give me a break!! These are the same people that were going to take down the ENTIRE public memorial to Caylee until they met with too much resistance and now they want donations for the funeral. I say sting these people up!!!

Unfortunately there will be people who will donate....and again the A's prosper from Caylee's death...these azzholes have no shame what so ever

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: December 22, 2008, 07:34:36 PM »

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement

Seems like they have all ready collected funds for the purpose of burial.  All the money collected by Kid Finders was supposed to go into the Trust.  I hope someone has media connects that can forward a copy of this linked trust.

Well... The A's are about to have another *oh shit!* moment.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.