April 25, 2024, 01:51:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408060 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #940 on: December 22, 2008, 07:46:28 PM »

Tip Line:

1-800-U-SUCKAS

they think we're  stupid or something??

I have followed a lot of cases and trials, please if anyone has ever heard of a tip line like this, I would really be interested. What kind of tips does that clown expect to receive, I saw Zanny run from the woods?
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: December 22, 2008, 07:47:36 PM »

OMG..... I totally forgot about streaming JVM!!! I have been working all day on these MP3 players for my little cousins. Their mom wanted me to put songs on them for her. She got them for the girls for Christmas.

I WILL def be streaming NG. Im getting the chatroom around right now. Smile

!~*Mar*~!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #942 on: December 22, 2008, 07:47:41 PM »

Tip Line:

1-800-U-SUCKAS

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: December 22, 2008, 07:48:15 PM »

Oh OH and ANOTHER thing!!! So JB offends OCSD by calling them "unprofessional" by notifying his skanky whore first before he could comfort her himself, NOW he is going to expect them to do him a favor and let her out to view her own work at the funeral!!?? Good luck JB, I hope you are cleaning the courtroom bathrooms by the time this is done!! What a friggin joke of a lawyer!!
He is not even qualified to clean toilets.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: December 22, 2008, 07:49:32 PM »

Evening Monkeys,

First I would like to say thanks for all your help during my pity party last night. I am much better today. So thanks again.

NOW I have a big question.

When these people get added to the witness list, does that mean they are testifying because it is the right thing to do or does it mean they are doing it to get out of trouble with LE. Like I'll testify, but drop charges on me kind of thing. Sorry my monkey brain cannot for the life of me think of a way to ask this in an shorter way.

thank was no pity party...that was a very caring loving person hurting

I have testified in several trials...I was always willing, but I was still subpoenaed. I have not idea who or why these people have been put on the witness list...doubtful IMO that any are testifying to keep themselves out of trouble....but who knows at this point.
Oh Sunny that was so sweet. Thanks for the input. I didn't think it would be anything to keep them out of trouble, but I have never had to go to court except for jury duty. I hope you are warm tonight!

freezing again.....still....yet......me=hibernating....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: December 22, 2008, 07:49:54 PM »

A tip for Jose Baez.

A young girl with dark hair was said to have dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass apartments.  She said she left her with a babysitter named Zeniada Gonzalez.  Oh and by the way this person doesn't exist.   She said she was working at Universal but that was a lie.  Same girl was driving around with a car that reeked of decomposition.  An anaylsis was done on the trunk of that car and Caylee's hair was discovered with a death ring on it, also, large amounts of chloroform were discovered.  The girl abandoned that car on June 27th in the Amscott parking lot.  She spent many days searching for Caylee at the Fusion night club, the tattoo parlor and desolate areas of Orlando in the wee hours of night.  To help in her search she stole her best friends check book and forged hundreds of dollars in checks.    With that money she bought some nighties, bras, clothes, food and lot's of paper towels.   Oh by the way she was the last person seen with Caylee and word has it she's her mother.  Do you think this person sounds suspicious.  I'll give you her name if you want. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: December 22, 2008, 07:50:51 PM »

I will pledge $20 for Caylee's funeral IF G and C says, our daughter murdered our granddaughter and we are on a fixed income, please help us and we will see that Casey goes away for this.

If they refuse to bury her with their new found income, I will have to dig a little deeper.
I will donate $100 that I can't afford if I can put my boot up Cindy's a**. That would be worth foregoing ciggies and beer for a month!

I'll hold her for you....that's another $100....seriously surely there are funeral homes etc that would be willing to donate a funeral for Caylee....giving the A's money....not unless there was a full, public accounting
Funeral homes do it all the time for indigent murder victims. But Caylee's family isn't indigent. But, even if they couldn't afford it, the funeral home would do it for free for publicity. They can't do it though because it would be bad publicity for the funeral home if the Ants are involved.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: December 22, 2008, 07:51:10 PM »

Oh OH and ANOTHER thing!!! So JB offends OCSD by calling them "unprofessional" by notifying his skanky whore first before he could comfort her himself, NOW he is going to expect them to do him a favor and let her out to view her own work at the funeral!!?? Good luck JB, I hope you are cleaning the courtroom bathrooms by the time this is done!! What a friggin joke of a lawyer!!

and Conway fast on his heels....his clients...the Evil's want to visit with casey PRIVATELY!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: December 22, 2008, 07:51:57 PM »

you guys with all due respect are the ABSOLUTELY funniest people I have met in a backwards sorta way, this is not a fluke or a huge waste of time, I absolutely mean it...
Eh, I have to cook !
I am going to do some tonight off and on.
With the number of items they took out of the woods, does anyone think she stashed the kiddo in the woods sort of like a Casey free babysitter service ? Duct tape. Did they ever find the little monkey backpack of Caylee's ? My DD was looking for one here, the monkey ones as it has a leash. ( For outings at Disney World / Universal Studios for a quick running monkey who is almost 2 ) When she made or received phone calls from the woods, it was close enough to ping at the same tower as if she was at Cindy's.
When I read about Cam taking Ativan or Xanax, it was in the latest Tony's statement. It was asked by LE, Tony didn't bring it up. The question was in relation to what kind of drugs were around Tony's apartment. Can't find the damn thing now, but I know I read it and so did someone else on the Fox Orlando blog. Earlier on the Entertainment Co, DBD or whatever it was had a few of their employees living at Sawgrass.   
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 22, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »

Tip Line:

1-800-U-SUCKAS

I have followed a lot of cases and trials, please if anyone has ever heard of a tip line like this, I would really be interested. What kind of tips does that clown expect to receive, I saw Zanny run from the woods?

The closest Biaz might get to a tip is from a guy who might be able to identify the back of her head.  Maybe, just maybe some guy saw her bobbing up and down that night
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: December 22, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »

A tip for Jose Baez.

A young girl with dark hair was said to have dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass apartments.  She said she left her with a babysitter named Zeniada Gonzalez.  Oh and by the way this person doesn't exist.   She said she was working at Universal but that was a lie.  Same girl was driving around with a car that reeked of decomposition.  An anaylsis was done on the trunk of that car and Caylee's hair was discovered with a death ring on it, also, large amounts of chloroform were discovered.  The girl abandoned that car on June 27th in the Amscott parking lot.  She spent many days searching for Caylee at the Fusion night club, the tattoo parlor and desolate areas of Orlando in the wee hours of night.  To help in her search she stole her best friends check book and forged hundreds of dollars in checks.    With that money she bought some nighties, bras, clothes, food and lot's of paper towels.   Oh by the way she was the last person seen with Caylee and word has it she's her mother.  Do you think this person sounds suspicious.  I'll give you her name if you want. 
Excellent tip, but Baez probably would ask you to tell him her name.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: December 22, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement

Seems like they have all ready collected funds for the purpose of burial.  All the money collected by Kid Finders was supposed to go into the Trust.  I hope someone has media connects that can forward a copy of this linked trust.
Yes I remember this, now where is the money? Has it been spent on fancy hotels and dinners, and who knows what else. I am beyond sick over this latest Anthony scheme.
THEY KNEW SHE WAS DEAD IN THE VERY BEGINNING!   Why would they put that in the trust docs?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 22, 2008, 07:53:14 PM »

I will pledge $20 for Caylee's funeral IF G and C says, our daughter murdered our granddaughter and we are on a fixed income, please help us and we will see that Casey goes away for this.

If they refuse to bury her with their new found income, I will have to dig a little deeper.
I will donate $100 that I can't afford if I can put my boot up Cindy's a**. That would be worth foregoing ciggies and beer for a month!

I'll hold her for you....that's another $100....seriously surely there are funeral homes etc that would be willing to donate a funeral for Caylee....giving the A's money....not unless there was a full, public accounting
Funeral homes do it all the time for indigent murder victims. But Caylee's family isn't indigent. But, even if they couldn't afford it, the funeral home would do it for free for publicity. They can't do it though because it would be bad publicity for the funeral home if the Ants are involved.

I really hope some funeral home reads this craziness and offers...I would certainly make a donation to the funeral home.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: December 22, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »

Tip Line:

1-800-U-SUCKAS

The closest Biaz might get to a tip is from a guy who might be able to identify the back of her head.  Maybe, just maybe some guy saw her bobbing up and down that night
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: December 22, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: December 22, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »

I have a question for any monkey that has an answer: since the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony said his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit today, what is John Morgan's next step? Does he have to issue a subpoena for the civil suit or what?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: December 22, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »

Busy night!   

For those who would like to sign Caylee's guestbook:

http://www.legacy.com/SPTimes/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=121581033

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: December 22, 2008, 07:56:49 PM »

I really hope some funeral home reads this craziness and offers...I would certainly make a donation to the funeral home.
I would donate to a funeral home, but not to the Kidfinders/Anthony's! Stay warm I hate the cold.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: December 22, 2008, 07:57:35 PM »

Tip Line:

1-800-U-SUCKAS

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: December 22, 2008, 07:58:31 PM »

I have a question for any monkey that has an answer: since the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony said his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit today, what is John Morgan's next step? Does he have to issue a subpoena for the civil suit or what?
I do know that John Morgan cancelled todays deposition out of decency for the Anthonys because of the fact the remains are Caylees. I am not sure when and if he has set up another date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.