April 18, 2024, 08:50:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407279 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #980 on: December 22, 2008, 08:10:55 PM »

CSI team also took some of Caylee's toys on Saturday.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: December 22, 2008, 08:11:21 PM »

Slightly off topic, but I have been listening to Dana's show from last night.

I have never listened to him because his avi scared me.

That man is brilliant! I love how he just lets the people he is interviewing talk. Unlike Nancy Grace (hate her nose breathing face). He needs a show on tv. Plus he has that Canadian voice.

Sorry I said I wouldn't be off topic anymore tonight!

Dana's show is a good topic 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: December 22, 2008, 08:11:24 PM »

I would donate money for Caylee to have a proper burial - she deserves that.  It's not her fault her family is nutso.  However, I would have to be guaranteed that my money only went for her funeral expenses.

Exactly and how do you do that?

Not sure - maybe directly to the funeral home but I suppose you still wouldn't be guaranteed.  Maybe LP will pay for it!  Where's Des?  She can call and ask him.   

ANYONE can call LP...he talks to everyone...Leroy you can  call him

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #983 on: December 22, 2008, 08:12:07 PM »

Thanks Wyks, I left a message for Caylee. It was for her only, not Cindy, George, etc. I am very proud I didn't leave my thoughts for George and Cindy, but it is for Caylee. Thanks again!

Good for you, joesamas mama!!  I know how hard it was to do, I felt the same way!  And you're welcome.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: December 22, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »

You're welcome trimm! 

I wish there was an FU book for the A's we could sign as well.   

I'm choking on my tater chips over here.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: December 22, 2008, 08:15:16 PM »

Children Receive Toys From Caylee Anthony Memorial

--SNIP--

"I hope the courts understand that she was a young mom and there are hard times," said Jennifer Gonzalez.
--SNIP--

That statement that I bolded just burns me to the core, obviously I understand that people are entitled to their opinions , to see it in print really irks the he** outta me.

Ive been through hard times too and I know a few young single moms who would NEVER DARE do what Casey did to that precious little girl. Ok must walk away from the computer for a few moments.
Is this statement is just odd!  I am curious if this is the latest line of bull that Cindy is trying to sell to anyone who will lend her an ear.  "My daughter was desperate, just like you all are this Holiday, given the economy and all"  UM PUHLEEZE!!
I had another person in line at the grociery store try to tell me that she could understand where Casey was coming from given she was a young mother and probably could not handle the responsibility.  I shot her a horrid look and said "Are you serious?  If you were in her shoes would you have done this?  Would you have killed your child due to not wanting the responsibility?  Would you kill your child even though you had your own Mother who was willing to take on the responsibility?"  She looked at me sort of stunned.  So I finished up with "This was not done over not wanting responsibility, but more out of spite towards her own family."
I left with my blood boiling.  I could not believe that there are such ignorant people out there.  AMAZING! Do people think with their brains anymore?

"I hope the courts understand that she was a young mom and there are hard times," said Jennifer Gonzalez.

I think that statement is horsesh!t! I myself was a single of two girls ages 3 and 7 ( at the time) I lost my mom of brain cancer when they were 5 and 6 months old. My mom was only 42. Talk about hard times?! Ummm My kids are still alive! IF anything, THEY gave me strength to go on. Then I met their stepdad, now we have a child together. So we have three daughters now. Ages 11,7, and almost 3. And I'm young too. And I know alot of Monkey's on here have problems,gotten through them or will, are young, have beautiful kids,etc and NONE of us have murdered our child,children,a beautiful gift from god! JMHO...

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: December 22, 2008, 08:16:19 PM »

I would donate money for Caylee to have a proper burial - she deserves that.  It's not her fault her family is nutso.  However, I would have to be guaranteed that my money only went for her funeral expenses.

Not sure - maybe directly to the funeral home but I suppose you still wouldn't be guaranteed.  Maybe LP will pay for it!  Where's Des?  She can call and ask him.   

This is true however I may end up telling him some of my thoughts that would cause him to hang up on me!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: December 22, 2008, 08:17:39 PM »

Brown, Troy  – Friend of Casey’s. Amy’s former roommate. Former boyfriend of Lauren Coppel. Troy met Casey for first time on his birthday (June 5, 2007) and became friends with her when she started dating Ricardo Morales. During discussion with sister about how much she got paid babysitting (he felt it was a low number), he said they should ask Casey since she had a nanny. Casey never gave him a straight answer. He never heard her refer to the nanny by name, nor did he see her make or take a call from the nanny.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: December 22, 2008, 08:17:51 PM »

Hey Leroy, I was just thinking the same thing that maybe LP would offer to pay for it on NG tonight. We'll see I guess.

lets hope

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: December 22, 2008, 08:17:58 PM »

Yes, NG just brought up the Trust Fund.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #990 on: December 22, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »

Slightly off topic, but I have been listening to Dana's show from last night.

I have never listened to him because his avi scared me.

That man is brilliant! I love how he just lets the people he is interviewing talk. Unlike Nancy Grace (hate her nose breathing face). He needs a show on tv. Plus he has that Canadian voice.

Sorry I said I wouldn't be off topic anymore tonight!

Dana's show is a good topic 
He's AWESOME! And I got to hear Red too! Red's voice isn't what I thought it would be though. I thought he would sound like Charelton Heston in Ten Commandments, but he sounds like a cool hippie. I love him even more!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: December 22, 2008, 08:18:25 PM »

Ha Ha!!  Mark Williams on NG just stated the Ant's are asking for donations for funeral for Caylee and that they have a trust fund with thousands in it. NG said she would check into it! Good job Mark!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #992 on: December 22, 2008, 08:19:37 PM »

Thanks Wyks, I left a message for Caylee. It was for her only, not Cindy, George, etc. I am very proud I didn't leave my thoughts for George and Cindy, but it is for Caylee. Thanks again!

Good for you, joesamas mama!!  I know how hard it was to do, I felt the same way!  And you're welcome.   

Wyks, I had to rewrite it at least twice.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: December 22, 2008, 08:20:02 PM »

Jesse seems like a decent guy.  I feel sorry he was dragged in to this three ring circus.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #994 on: December 22, 2008, 08:20:17 PM »

Jesse Grund up next, I think she said he would be taking calls.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: December 22, 2008, 08:20:22 PM »

Children Receive Toys From Caylee Anthony Memorial

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cynthia Melendez and her four children were forced into the Orlando Union Rescue Mission shelter a month ago. She lost her job and worried her children wouldn't have a Christmas. Now, she'll benefit from the community's outpouring over the Caylee Anthony tragedy.

"It's a blessing to them, but it’s heartbreaking at the same time," said Melendez.

Employees at the Mission unloaded armfuls of stuffed animals and toys brought from the Caylee Anthony memorial site where the child's remains were found more than a week ago. All 85 children staying at the shelter picked out a toy for Christmas. George and Cindy Anthony said their granddaughter was a giving child who liked to share and would have wanted this to happen.

The children at the mission couldn't stop singing and smiling when they saw the gifts under the tree, Monday morning.

"I feel excited, happy and thankful," said Katherine Lane, one of the children. When asked if she knew who had donated the presents, she answered, "Caylee and her grandparents."

Some parents said they were praying for the Anthonys and a few even said they sympathize with Casey Anthony, who stands accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter. She could go to prison for life is she's convicted. A tentative trial date has been set for March of 2009.

Dozens of people have contacted WFTV, saying they were upset the Anthonys donated the items instead of leaving them at the memorial But parents at the shelter believe it's one way to keep alive Caylee's memory and help children who didn't think they'd receive anything this holiday season.

"I will tell my children that this was given to a child who lost her life, but you are living in her memory," said one mother.

What the hell is wrong with people???  I am raising 12 kids thru "hard times".  7 bio and 5 who have come home on airplanes.  That statement makes me furious.  Everybody goes thru hard times.  Most  don't murder their children.

Can I just say that it is people like you that make me keep the faith in people.
12 kids!?!?, I have 2 and whinge about that....Bless you
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: December 22, 2008, 08:21:13 PM »

The one thing i hate about nancy grace is her lines are always busy. when u do get thru they hang up on you. and they let the DUMBEST people ask the stupidest questions that have already been asked by another stupid person...uhhh i hate it!

And they ALWAYS start off with "I have a question" after NG says "What's your question?" Duh!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: December 22, 2008, 08:21:17 PM »

I sent an email to NG about that Trust also.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #998 on: December 22, 2008, 08:21:33 PM »

This is true however I may end up telling him some of my thoughts that would cause him to hang up on me!

jesse jjust told nanccy what i told you guys today that he had said to me

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:17 PM »

Wow - Jesse just said that Casey broke up with him because she thought he loved Caylee more than her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.