April 30, 2024, 05:15:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408652 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: December 21, 2008, 11:02:35 PM »

is it complicated to download dana's show to an ipod or is there anywhere to find out how to do it?
sorry o/t

Its easy.  Just click on the link!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: December 21, 2008, 11:02:51 PM »

Wow Wendy is speculating about pimping children and medicating them!!   

Could we have been barking up the wrong tree here??  Was it even worse than imagined!!   

I am all for thinking outside the box..but I don't think Casey would do this.
She stole lots of money from her parents, and stole checks from her friend....
She was not that financially deficit.  I don't think this happened to Caylee.

Thats a kind thought but sometimes denial can make it more possible for crimes like these to be committed. 

Cindy, a nurse, a mother and grandmother (I use those words lightly) obviously bathed Caylee and changed her diapers - you'd think she have seen some signs!!  But who knows??

Maybe she did.  Maybe that's what caused Cindy to get into such a rage that she was choking Casey. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: December 21, 2008, 11:07:43 PM »

is it complicated to download dana's show to an ipod or is there anywhere to find out how to do it?
sorry o/t

Thank You, Sassycat
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #263 on: December 21, 2008, 11:08:34 PM »

Klaas, open the door, you have company!!!

Is that a Vermont Teddy Bear ??? It seems to be our day today 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: December 21, 2008, 11:09:11 PM »

Dana just said where he lives it's -45 degrees right now    I'm freezing and the low was 55 today, LOL 

Klaas, open the door, you have company!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dat's sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!  I feel better now!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: December 21, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »

Could we have been barking up the wrong tree here??  Was it even worse than imagined!!   

It was brought up a few times on here but I don't think anyone wanted to go down that road...what I was most shocked with was how Wendy Murphy talked about it like it was the first thing she suspected when she first heard the report.

True, even when the few of us who went there in suggesting this kind of possibility, am thinking we realized folks don't want to believe this stuff happens in our world, that there are some capable of doing such awful things to a child.  There is truth is the saying that ignorance is bliss.  There have been times in my own life, looking back, where I long for the days when I was totally unaware of some evil truths in life.  That is a state of bliss compared to the feeling one gets when realizing OMG, it really can and does happen. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 21, 2008, 11:15:53 PM »

I like Wendy Murphy. She truly is a breath of fresh air. Aways on the side of the victims.
I am still picking through Baden's book, He worships Henry Lee too much. But he is very
respectful of the dead and their rights. I for one am glad that the FBI labs processed the scene and just left Baez and Lee with an excavation site.       

Kat...you are so right.  They are a genius at how they are handling this.  

If you remember Dr. G's statements.. "It is an opinion based on the evidence, etc."  COD...Homicide by unknown means. MOD Homicide (or is it the other way around).

How can they challenge this?  If she would have put..Chloroform  ..they could have challenged.  If she put Drugs...they could have challenged.

They are so angry, because there isn't anything they can challenge.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #267 on: December 21, 2008, 11:18:16 PM »

George tells the FBI agent that OCSD told him therre were over 1200 (irc) on the home computer, and he says something to indicate that they were not "nice" and that Cindy would be crushed if she new.

I think the 1,000 photos Casey deleted from her the internet per Jesse are different than the ones GA is talking about.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: December 21, 2008, 11:19:08 PM »

sorry o/t

Thank You, Sassycat
ummmm, Sassycat, what link, like just click on the show's name you want to download? i am really bad at this it took me about 3 weeks to figure out how to get songs downloaded to my ipod so pretend you'r talking to a dummy. (cause you are) TIA, wendi
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: December 21, 2008, 11:21:37 PM »

George tells the FBI agent that OCSD told him therre were over 1200 (irc) on the home computer, and he says something to indicate that they were not "nice" and that Cindy would be crushed if she new.

I think the 1,000 photos Casey deleted from her the internet per Jesse are different than the ones GA is talking about.

I thought Jesse said like 200 photos were deleted!!  I may be wrong!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #270 on: December 21, 2008, 11:23:05 PM »

True, even when the few of us who went there in suggesting this kind of possibility, am thinking we realized folks don't want to believe this stuff happens in our world, that there are some capable of doing such awful things to a child.  There is truth is the saying that ignorance is bliss.  There have been times in my own life, looking back, where I long for the days when I was totally unaware of some evil truths in life.  That is a state of bliss compared to the feeling one gets when realizing OMG, it really can and does happen. 

I am one of them...we had a 12 yr old sexually assaulted and murdered up here not too long ago, by her uncle... I can't even go there

but a 2+ year old... I can't even grasp it... not just the evil involved in taking the pics, but also the level of evil that would want to view such things...like I said, I can't even go there.. my mind won't handle it 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: December 21, 2008, 11:23:47 PM »

sorry if this has been discussed before, but i've heard the duckett's have been supporters (or maybe not supporters, but they also were involved with kidfinders-i think) didn't something come out about, the little boy may have been seen in the background of a questionable video that melinda was in? not saying this has anything to do with Caylee but does anyone remember this?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: December 21, 2008, 11:24:37 PM »

He did.  Photos of Caylee.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: December 21, 2008, 11:25:09 PM »

I am all for thinking outside the box..but I don't think Casey would do this.
She stole lots of money from her parents, and stole checks from her friend....
She was not that financially deficit.  I don't think this happened to Caylee.

Thats a kind thought but sometimes denial can make it more possible for crimes like these to be committed. 

Your right Mary.  Maybe I am in denial.  I was just thinking about the link posted earlier (by trimm?? maybe )
about the disorder where people create vivd realities...who knows where it begins. 

That was me FOM..If you read the comments below that article, it appears to be quite common and most started as teens.

A couple of them admitted that they had trouble keeping the created worlds from the real ones.  My opinion is that Cindy was the master of it and Casey did it also. It appears from their conversations that we got to hear how they feed it into one another.  

In jail Casey tells Cindy the key points ..and then looks to her to spin the story from there.  When Cindy gets hung up on certain things it seems that she throws it to Casey and vice versa.

Thanks BluesyGram...I feel the same way about the way Cindy feeds things to Casey.  Why does George play dumb??

I think he has learned to play along with the "story".  If you see, he always checks with Cindy to see what the story is to see if he is on track today.  Remember when he said that he was going to start keeping a notebook so he could keep track?
That was a real givaway.

Now his motive?  Cindy is his free ride..George hasn't really worked in years.  When he got his Worker's Comp settlement, he left her till it ran out...then he moved back.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: December 21, 2008, 11:26:33 PM »

Here is the link where GA talks about the photos. He said Detective Allen and Melich told him there were 1200 provocative photos of Casey. He says he doesn't know if they were on the laptop the tower or on her my space.  He says he is keeping that information from Cindy and Lee.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=george8_112120081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview%201,%20Part%208
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: December 21, 2008, 11:32:30 PM »

Here is the link where GA talks about the photos. He said Detective Allen and Melich told him there were 1200 provocative photos of Casey. He says he doesn't know if they were on the laptop the tower or on her my space.  He says he is keeping that information from Cindy and Lee.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=george8_112120081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview%201,%20Part%208

I saw it!  I thought we were talking about pictures of Caylee - that Jessie said Casey deleted!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 21, 2008, 11:36:24 PM »

He did.  Photos of Caylee.

The State Attorney's Office released the more than 400 pages of documents Monday. Eyewitness News found out Casey wanted to give little Caylee up for adoption before she was born, but her mother, Cindy Anthony, was against it. Casey's own mother called her a sociopath and warned friends to stay away from her. Casey's ex-fiancé told detectives she had deleted more than 200 pictures of her with her daughter Caylee that were posted online.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: December 21, 2008, 11:39:35 PM »

Forgot the link.....

My time, I just thought it was getting confusing the 200 and the 1200 photos, so I was trying to clarify. Also, GA says the provocative photos were of Casey. I don't think they would have told him about them if they were of Caylee. JMO, but that would have been damaging evidence as to the child neglect/abuse charges, so I don't think they would have told him.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: December 21, 2008, 11:41:23 PM »

I am one of them...we had a 12 yr old sexually assaulted and murdered up here not too long ago, by her uncle... I can't even go there

but a 2+ year old... I can't even grasp it... not just the evil involved in taking the pics, but also the level of evil that would want to view such things...like I said, I can't even go there.. my mind won't handle it 

That's very understandable SS, and a feeling I am sure is shared by many.  Our brains are incredible, protecting us from what we aren't ready to (or cannot) handle.  I have personal experience with someone who, way younger than 2 yrs, had things happening in her life that makes the sex/pics/drugs pale in comparison.  She would have preferred death than living thru what she did as a baby and young child.  Sigh. 

Sometimes I look around at our world and am so jaded, so cynical, so sad in realizing just how depraved and evil *some* people really can be.  To be honest, it scares me for future generations, my own grandson incl.  Seems at times this world has gone to hell in a handbasket.  I just want to grab my grandson and run.. don't know where!.. to protect him from all that.  We can't protect them from everything without putting them in bubblewrap.  Yet when I see folks such as Casey, C&G, I have to wonder why it seems they didn't even try??   

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: December 21, 2008, 11:43:43 PM »

TY ORCHID.
Struck me odd that one of the first things George mentions is that he has been involved in murder investigations in the past due to his work.  This was on 8/8/ IIRC.....wasn't the family line then that she was kidnapped by Zani?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.