April 30, 2024, 12:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408702 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #280 on: December 21, 2008, 11:44:17 PM »

Good Night Monkeys..

I'm going to attempt to crawl to bed now as every muscle in my body aches..I may have to have my coffee intravenously tomorrow as I don't think I can lift my coffee mug..

Let's hope what Wendy Murphy said is not a reality as what we know already is bad enough as it is...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: December 21, 2008, 11:44:24 PM »

Hi Bearly !!!!

I was thinking of you today...

The best things, happen while you're dancing...

Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow... 

I'll be up after I am done my visit with Klaas!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: December 21, 2008, 11:46:04 PM »

Klaas, open the door, you have company!!!

Is that a Vermont Teddy Bear ??? It seems to be our day today 

It's always my day when you're around, SS!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: December 21, 2008, 11:47:32 PM »

Wow Wendy is speculating about pimping children and medicating them!!   

Could we have been barking up the wrong tree here??  Was it even worse than imagined!!   

It was brought up a few times on here but I don't think anyone wanted to go down that road...what I was most shocked with was how Wendy Murphy talked about it like it was the first thing she suspected when she first heard the report.

True, even when the few of us who went there in suggesting this kind of possibility, am thinking we realized folks don't want to believe this stuff happens in our world, that there are some capable of doing such awful things to a child.  There is truth is the saying that ignorance is bliss.  There have been times in my own life, looking back, where I long for the days when I was totally unaware of some evil truths in life.  That is a state of bliss compared to the feeling one gets when realizing OMG, it really can and does happen. 

I know what you mean, Wyks!   

I believe in miracles!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: December 21, 2008, 11:47:46 PM »

Good Night Monkeys..

I'm going to attempt to crawl to bed now as every muscle in my body aches..I may have to have my coffee intravenously tomorrow as I don't think I can lift my coffee mug..

Let's hope what Wendy Murphy said is not a reality as what we know already is bad enough as it is...

nite sea. i think wendy is wrong on this one.  get some rest, sending u a massage.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: December 21, 2008, 11:48:08 PM »

Here is the link where GA talks about the photos. He said Detective Allen and Melich told him there were 1200 provocative photos of Casey. He says he doesn't know if they were on the laptop the tower or on her my space.  He says he is keeping that information from Cindy and Lee.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=george8_112120081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview%201,%20Part%208

TY ORCHID.
Struck me odd that one of the first things George mentions is that he has been involved in murder investigations in the past due to his work.  This was on 8/8/ IIRC.....wasn't the family line then that she was kidnapped by Zani?

Good detective, huh?   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: December 21, 2008, 11:48:50 PM »

Good Night Monkeys..

Why are you sick???  Well, I was going to hug you goodnite, but I guess I wont.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: December 21, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »

Good Night Monkeys..

Good Night, Honey!

I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: December 21, 2008, 11:53:47 PM »

Could we have been barking up the wrong tree here??  Was it even worse than imagined!!   

I am all for thinking outside the box..but I don't think Casey would do this.
She stole lots of money from her parents, and stole checks from her friend....
She was not that financially deficit.  I don't think this happened to Caylee.

Thats a kind thought but sometimes denial can make it more possible for crimes like these to be committed. 

Cindy, a nurse, a mother and grandmother (I use those words lightly) obviously bathed Caylee and changed her diapers - you'd think she have seen some signs!!  But who knows??

Maybe she did.  Maybe that's what caused Cindy to get into such a rage that she was choking Casey. 

Well, Cindy did point out, without any prompting, that Caylee had bruises but that she could account for all of them--that made me suspicious. She also said she bathed Caylee twice a day and sometimes more, which with little kids who aren't potty trained isn't that odd or unusual.

I have strongly suspected that the xanax and the chloroform would have made it pretty easy to pimp Caylee out--without Caylee knowing it, or having to remember it at all. But that could just be my paranoid mind. I know if I found out someone was pimping out my grandbaby I'd be ready to choke her, but the money might have been enough to provoke that kind of rage all by itself.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: December 21, 2008, 11:55:19 PM »

Oh sure...now you show up, after I've said goodnight 

Story of my life 

I hope you are right FOM... oh, what I'd give for that massage, but you may have to give it to me on the floor..I don't think I can make it up onto a table 

No A-1..we got 20 inches of snow and my snow blower is broken...
now I can't move 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: December 21, 2008, 11:57:09 PM »

It was brought up a few times on here but I don't think anyone wanted to go down that road...what I was most shocked with was how Wendy Murphy talked about it like it was the first thing she suspected when she first heard the report.

True, even when the few of us who went there in suggesting this kind of possibility, am thinking we realized folks don't want to believe this stuff happens in our world, that there are some capable of doing such awful things to a child.  There is truth is the saying that ignorance is bliss.  There have been times in my own life, looking back, where I long for the days when I was totally unaware of some evil truths in life.  That is a state of bliss compared to the feeling one gets when realizing OMG, it really can and does happen. 

I know what you mean, Wyks!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: December 21, 2008, 11:58:32 PM »

Oh sure...now you show up, after I've said goodnight 

Story of my life 

I hope you are right FOM... oh, what I'd give for that massage, but you may have to give it to me on the floor..I don't think I can make it up onto a table 

No A-1..we got 20 inches of snow and my snow blower is broken...
now I can't move 

Poor baby!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: December 22, 2008, 12:00:06 AM »

Red, I really enjoyed the show tonight!

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: December 22, 2008, 12:00:45 AM »

Uhoh, Sea Searcher, she has a thermometer!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: December 22, 2008, 12:01:09 AM »

Sorry about this but I just looked up sex offenders for Orlando.....1058 with 116 unmappable.  Sure is a market for them in Orlando.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: December 22, 2008, 12:01:57 AM »

I am all for thinking outside the box..but I don't think Casey would do this.
She stole lots of money from her parents, and stole checks from her friend....
She was not that financially deficit.  I don't think this happened to Caylee.

Thats a kind thought but sometimes denial can make it more possible for crimes like these to be committed. 

Cindy, a nurse, a mother and grandmother (I use those words lightly) obviously bathed Caylee and changed her diapers - you'd think she have seen some signs!!  But who knows??

Maybe she did.  Maybe that's what caused Cindy to get into such a rage that she was choking Casey. 

Well, Cindy did point out, without any prompting, that Caylee had bruises but that she could account for all of them--that made me suspicious. She also said she bathed Caylee twice a day and sometimes more, which with little kids who aren't potty trained isn't that odd or unusual.

I have strongly suspected that the xanax and the chloroform would have made it pretty easy to pimp Caylee out--without Caylee knowing it, or having to remember it at all. But that could just be my paranoid mind. I know if I found out someone was pimping out my grandbaby I'd be ready to choke her, but the money might have been enough to provoke that kind of rage all by itself.

That's all true Fuzzball, it's hard to know exactly what happened.  Doesn't help that we aren't privy to all that LE knows.  Not yet anyway. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #296 on: December 22, 2008, 12:02:35 AM »

Here is the link where GA talks about the photos. He said Detective Allen and Melich told him there were 1200 provocative photos of Casey. He says he doesn't know if they were on the laptop the tower or on her my space.  He says he is keeping that information from Cindy and Lee.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=george8_112120081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview%201,%20Part%208

TY ORCHID.
Struck me odd that one of the first things George mentions is that he has been involved in murder investigations in the past due to his work.  This was on 8/8/ IIRC.....wasn't the family line then that she was kidnapped by Zani?

Yes this was the 8th in the interview, I didn't go back to listen why he was talking about that. Sometimes it just gets fuzzy what was said, and I write what I remember, and then think, I should go back and listen to it again, so that I can keep it straight in my feeble little brain.   

I never thought GA when he was without Spindy was going for Zani, he did seem to try to throw Jesse under the bus, but my overall impression after listening to all of these the first time was that he had a pretty strong suspicion it was Casey. In public, and especially with Spindy around he mostly was quiet, and towed the party line if you will.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: December 22, 2008, 12:04:45 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: December 22, 2008, 12:04:48 AM »

Ok...I'm really going now..I just had to catch up the last 5 pages of the old thread

Good Night Monkeys...................again

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: December 22, 2008, 12:06:25 AM »

Red, I really enjoyed the show tonight!

Hi Bearly!!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.