May 01, 2024, 04:47:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408824 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: December 22, 2008, 10:18:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Just popping on before I go out to shovel more snow (only 4 or 5 inches this morning)

Coffee's Ready !!!!!

On the deposition of the A's ...although I can understand postponing it until after the funeral...I always thought that the deposition HAD to be answered..even if it's not a sit down with the other lawyer, ZG's lawyer can mail the questions and the A's can reply in writing. Any legal monkeys up this morning ?

TIA..will check back later
You have to be put under oath to do a deposition.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #561 on: December 22, 2008, 10:20:58 AM »

" i cant be crying every 2 seconds"....

casey is messed up for sure.  If I try and get inside her mind set, I end up just shaking my head, as I can not fathom all the happenings with the anthony family.  mio
If would probably make for a Stephen King story.

Knowing what we know now and hearing her words in jail are just mind boggling. She would definitely make a good "study" for some professionals. Casey is an adult and I still can't understand "loving" grandparents not protecting their grandchild yet covering for their daughter who's actions took her life away. Caylee just can't be swept under the rug for Casey to get away with this especially by the misleading of the grandparents statements and actions. I find their quest for immunity even more disgusting and I hope they do not get it. I think LE can put this puzzle together without their "truthfulness" interviews they will give now.

There is a science to body language agreed? So when i watch Casey i apply what i know. And i swear almost everything she says is incriminating..."you dont know my involvement in this?"...."they arrested me off a effin whim"...." i dont know where she is are you effing kidding me" and the clencher is when shes talking with lee and shes saying," i just want to see her again" "hear her laugh, see her smile"....ok first of all i said these exact same things when my bf passed..hmmm. her daughter was only supposed to be kidnapped....So when she says..."i just want to see her again" SHE CLOSES HER EYES AND SHAKES HER HEAD SIDE TO SIDE AS IF SHE IS SAYING NO WHILE SHES MAKING A "positive" statement.....Wow...i have a feeling she closed her eyes and shook her head because she remembers the last time she saw Caylee..in a bag..I bet she even was grossed out by the caylees dead body *well of course* but i think this is what gave her such a tough skin about it.. ... jmho

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #562 on: December 22, 2008, 10:23:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Just popping on before I go out to shovel more snow (only 4 or 5 inches this morning)

Coffee's Ready !!!!!

On the deposition of the A's ...although I can understand postponing it until after the funeral...I always thought that the deposition HAD to be answered..even if it's not a sit down with the other lawyer, ZG's lawyer can mail the questions and the A's can reply in writing. Any legal monkeys up this morning ?

TIA..will check back later
You have to be put under oath to do a deposition.

si senora that is correct. Im sure they have that fat stack of questions untouched. You do get questions, but you really dont have to answer them until the deposition..but i bet they have their lawyer all over it

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: December 22, 2008, 10:24:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Does anyone know where KC's phone pings on the 24th were?  Do they show she was at the house when GA says she was?   thanks

This shows the cell phone pings from 6/20 - 6/26 (thanks to KCJackie):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/94l2oVrOrCc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/94l2oVrOrCc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #564 on: December 22, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »

When does everyone think GA & CA will do back to work?

Do No Evil 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #565 on: December 22, 2008, 10:29:12 AM »

Conway said he will notify people on which organizations they should donate money to in Caylee's name.
Like we should take his word for it. 

Let's see, bet the list starts this way:
Kid Finders
Helping Heros (put wait, they are not a non-profit, wonder if this has changed recently)
Never Lose Hope Foundation

what I don't expect to see in the list is a very reputable organization
Texas EquuSearch

but Mr. Conway please surprise me and add TES

I don't think they will give a dime to TES.  Do you remember what Mr. Conway said in his presser yesterday?  The Anthony family may go after those who may have profited off of the search for Caylee.  This comes after the Friday press conference where Sheriff Beary says the amount of money they gave to TES.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #566 on: December 22, 2008, 10:30:38 AM »

When does everyone think GA & CA will do back to work?

They won't.  George never really worked, and Cindy is way too mentally unstable for anything related to nursing.  Besides, profiting off their dead grandaughter has proved lucrative.

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #567 on: December 22, 2008, 10:32:13 AM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been having a bad day today. I lost my grandmother year ago. I don't know if it is Caylee being found or my sadness of not going to my grandmother's funeral that has put me in a funk. I had to go to London for a Led Zepplin concert when my Grandma passed, so that is pretty crappy on my end and I am feeling really gulity today because I didn't go to her funeral. 

I HOPE and PRAY Casey feels 1 million times the guilt because she doesn't go to Caylee's funeral.

I hope this isn't too off topic, but I have been crying all day.
Your grandma knew you loved her, I am very familiar with guilty feelings over many things, everybody has guilt over something. Go take Joe for a walk, and clear your head, you might feel better.
Thanks for your thoughts, I will take him for a walk. Thanks again.

Joesamas mama - Hope your feeling better.  I have the following Chinese proverb framed in my house.

"You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair."

Morning all monkeys, hope all had a great and hopefully warm weekend.

Thanks Casually. I am much better. Thanks to all the monkeys that listened to my pity party last night. I don't know what I would do without the great monkeys in this cage!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: December 22, 2008, 10:33:24 AM »

Morning from NY monkeys! Very cold and icy here. Brrrrr! What does everyone think Baez's strategy will be if the Ants are backing off the Zanny story. Didn't he put all the proverbial defense eggs in one basket? They can't go back to blaming Amy, Jesse etc.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: December 22, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »

casey is messed up for sure.  If I try and get inside her mind set, I end up just shaking my head, as I can not fathom all the happenings with the anthony family.  mio

Knowing what we know now and hearing her words in jail are just mind boggling. She would definitely make a good "study" for some professionals. Casey is an adult and I still can't understand "loving" grandparents not protecting their grandchild yet covering for their daughter who's actions took her life away. Caylee just can't be swept under the rug for Casey to get away with this especially by the misleading of the grandparents statements and actions. I find their quest for immunity even more disgusting and I hope they do not get it. I think LE can put this puzzle together without their "truthfulness" interviews they will give now.

I agree, it is sort of late to fess up now, and seek the nations sympathy.  again, I caught myself , just shaking my head in wonderment...   mio
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #570 on: December 22, 2008, 10:37:21 AM »

Good Morning... The first thing out of my husband's mouth when I told him about those 1,200 pictures I'll bet some of them have Caylee in them. I said no way, but hearing Wendy Murphy, talking about the possibilites, I have to step back and think this out. I guess I'll wait to hear if this is the case, but it makes me so ill thinking about it.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: December 22, 2008, 10:39:03 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/22/anthonys_arranging_caylee39s_funeral.html

Anthonys Arranging Funeral
Monday, December 22, 2008 8:01:58 AM

<SNIPPED>

Beware Of Donation Scammers
If you want to donate money to the Anthony family, beware: Several thieves are looking to cash in on the family's tragedy.

Conway said people are making money off the tragedy and not using it to benefit missing children or their families.

Conway said he will notify people on which organizations they should donate money to in Caylee's name.

The money in the original fund to help find Caylee Anthony is going to an organization that works to find missing children. The Anthony family has not yet chosen a specific group.

I'll take "KidFinders" for $100, Alex!

Lisa

I'm surprised they haven't chosen the group already. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 22, 2008, 10:39:08 AM »

Good Morning... The first thing out of my husband's mouth when I told him about those 1,200 pictures I'll bet some of them have Caylee in them. I said no way, but hearing Wendy Murphy, talking about the possibilites, I have to step back and think this out. I guess I'll wait to hear if this is the case, but it makes me so ill thinking about it.

I think so too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: December 22, 2008, 10:45:15 AM »

I do have to say I did think that maybe at some of those parties Casey took her to, and also who knows who she left Caylee with at times, that some sort of abuse might have happened. I never thought pictures. Given the condition of Caylee's remains, I would imagine the ME would not be able to conclude if there was some sexual abuse done to Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #574 on: December 22, 2008, 10:49:37 AM »

mORNING mONkEY....1200 PIX? I DIDNT KNOW FILL ME IN PPPLEASE

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: December 22, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »

mORNING mONkEY....1200 PIX? I DIDNT KNOW FILL ME IN PPPLEASE
On one of the taped interviews LE told George about 1,200 compromising pics of Casey, other then that, I really don't know anymore. One pic surfaced, but the others have not.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: December 22, 2008, 11:05:22 AM »

There is a science to body language agreed? So when i watch Casey i apply what i know. And i swear almost everything she says is incriminating..."you dont know my involvement in this?"...."they arrested me off a effin whim"...." i dont know where she is are you effing kidding me" and the clencher is when shes talking with lee and shes saying," i just want to see her again" "hear her laugh, see her smile"....ok first of all i said these exact same things when my bf passed..hmmm. her daughter was only supposed to be kidnapped....So when she says..."i just want to see her again" SHE CLOSES HER EYES AND SHAKES HER HEAD SIDE TO SIDE AS IF SHE IS SAYING NO WHILE SHES MAKING A "positive" statement.....Wow...i have a feeling she closed her eyes and shook her head because she remembers the last time she saw Caylee..in a bag..I bet she even was grossed out by the caylees dead body *well of course* but i think this is what gave her such a tough skin about it.. ... jmho

I agree with body language revealing many things. I too have been studying caseys voice. There is a definite pattern that shows when she is lying.. When she says she wishes none of this ever happened, well, I imagine THAT is the truth.  There is a sort of back of her throat closing, and her voice changes a bit.  Then, I noticed the same thing going on with cindy after watching her a while. 
And poor george, every time he begins to speak, cindy ends his thought, or adds something to it. She surely controlled this family to the point they all lied to each other, then cover up all the lies...
 mio
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: December 22, 2008, 11:07:36 AM »

thank you for that link, she sure is around amscot alot.

Good Morning Monkeys.  Does anyone know where KC's phone pings on the 24th were?  Do they show she was at the house when GA says she was?   thanks

This shows the cell phone pings from 6/20 - 6/26 (thanks to KCJackie):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/94l2oVrOrCc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/94l2oVrOrCc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: December 22, 2008, 11:07:55 AM »

Brad Conway, attorney and spokesman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is planning a private memorial, but they have not made any definite arrangements, because they are worried about media presence. 

The only way if possible to not have media presence is...don't announce it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: December 22, 2008, 11:09:54 AM »

I hope the Anthonys don't throw away all the hand written notes, and other items that they didn't donate. I have little faith that they would keep these items and maybe make a scrapbook.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.