April 30, 2024, 04:04:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408721 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: December 22, 2008, 01:00:37 PM »

I hope this person doesn't have children:

Some parents said they were praying for the Anthonys and a few even said they sympathize with Casey Anthony, who stands accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter. She could go to prison for life is she's convicted. A tentative trial date has been set for March of 2009.

"I hope the courts understand that she was a young mom and there are hard times," said Jennifer Gonzalez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18334836/detail.html

Lisa
We all have hard times raising kids, Jennifer Gonzalez, but usually you don't kill them and toss them out like trash.

Do you know who Jennifer Gonzalez is?  I've never heard that name before.  That is an amazing statement.  Casey is just not a sympathetic defendant.  She is accused of the worst thing possible and has no excuse for doing it - not that any excuse justifies killing your child but Casey so many other obvious options and a lot of advantages.  I'm amazed someone would say that.  I understand forgiveness but I can't understand what Casey did.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: December 22, 2008, 01:02:48 PM »

Dr. Michael Baden also believes it is of great priority to determine the fraternal DNA of Caylee. In other words, "who's the father?" Baden says knowing the father's DNA would play a major role in "what happened to the baby".

http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2008/12/battle-of-experts-begin.html

I saw Dr Baden make this statement on Geraldo the other night and for the life of me can't figure out how it would help in finding out what happened. But, I would like to know whe the father is anyway.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: December 22, 2008, 01:03:26 PM »

Some parents said they were praying for the Anthonys and a few even said they sympathize with Casey Anthony, who stands accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter. She could go to prison for life is she's convicted. A tentative trial date has been set for March of 2009.

"I hope the courts understand that she was a young mom and there are hard times," said Jennifer Gonzalez.

Lisa
We all have hard times raising kids, Jennifer Gonzalez, but usually you don't kill them and toss them out like trash.

Do you know who Jennifer Gonzalez is?  I've never heard that name before.  That is an amazing statement.  Casey is just not a sympathetic defendant.  She is accused of the worst thing possible and has no excuse for doing it - not that any excuse justifies killing your child but Casey so many other obvious options and a lot of advantages.  I'm amazed someone would say that.  I understand forgiveness but I can't understand what Casey did.

To me, the only thing that could explain Casey's actions is if she is truly a sociopath who has no capacity for understanding how others feel.

I Stand With The Girl
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: December 22, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »

Lisa

To me, the only thing that could explain Casey's actions is if she is truly a sociopath who has no capacity for understanding how others feel.

I think she is a sociopath.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: December 22, 2008, 01:05:07 PM »

Dr. Michael Baden also believes it is of great priority to determine the fraternal DNA of Caylee. In other words, "who's the father?" Baden says knowing the father's DNA would play a major role in "what happened to the baby".

http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2008/12/battle-of-experts-begin.html

I saw Dr Baden make this statement on Geraldo the other night and for the life of me can't figure out how it would help in finding out what happened. But, I would like to know whe the father is anyway.

It would only help if Dr. "My Wife Is On Casey's Defense Team" Baden wanted to imply that Caylee's father had a hand in her demise, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #625 on: December 22, 2008, 01:07:28 PM »

so Lee has been my friend on facebook for a while *he doesnt update much* but he no longer has casey as a friend..hmmmm

Well, it's not like she's going to be updating it any time soon. He could keep it there because she's his sister, but I dunno... if she ends up being convicted of murdering his own niece, would he really want to see her face every time he logs onto the computer?

No i know, im aware that she is never going to check her precious myspace or facebook again. And yeah its ok for him to do, its only facebook, he has her passwords so if he ever wanted to be her friend he could add himself. i took it as something kinda weird because that is his sister, its appears that he's supporting her thru this....and caseys facebook is dedicated to caylee..in fact she left i forgot what..she had dedicated to her..but i remember thinking the word "dedicated" ...So that was the other reason i thought it was odd of him to do that because that facebook might as well be more Caylees than Caseys...JMHO

It certainly does seem like a lie for her FB page to be dedicated to Caylee.    The thought of it would pi$$ me off enough not to have her on my friends list...  putting aside the fact she killed a child...

Yeah i had her on my facebook for a while, for investigative purposes only...but by the time she added me she had changed her page, Jesse said she had hundreds (i think 3) of picture of caylee. and when she added me she only had 15 or so pics and some were just of her, there were some of caylee. She had a posting "THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO CAYLEE; CAYLEE IS MISSING" and she had the link and all the info to call. Thanks to myspace and facebook iv been able to communicate with Amy Huizenga, Kristina Chester, The real Zenaida Gonzalez-Fernandez, and Jesse Grund and i spoke on the phone a couple of times...(maybe 3)

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: December 22, 2008, 01:15:18 PM »

The stuffed animals and toys were donated to the rescue mission, and the other items such as balloons, flowers, and notes were left at the memorial for Caylee. While there is a part of me that is glad the stuffed animals and toys left at the memorial made many kids happy at the mission, I understand why people are upset because of this action. I'm quite sure the donation of toys to the mission was the Anthony's lawyers idea, to try to make the Anthonys look like decent people.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: December 22, 2008, 01:17:10 PM »

This is O/T, and I'm sorry, but I gotta ask this. Is the Simian who is logged in here THE Simian? I mean, it's kinda like logging in and seeing THE Elvis online. 

Before I approved them I thought the same thing..NO, I don't believe so 
It can also mean:
The simians (infraorder Simiiformes) are the "higher primates" familiar to most people: the monkeys and the apes, including humans. Simians tend to be larger than the "lower primates" or prosimians.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: December 22, 2008, 01:18:33 PM »

This is O/T, and I'm sorry, but I gotta ask this. Is the Simian who is logged in here THE Simian? I mean, it's kinda like logging in and seeing THE Elvis online. 

Thanks, Klaas. That was an eye-opener, so I guess I won't be tempted to take an afer lunch nap here at work. 

Beware BTGirl, I am THE da Sparkenator 

whatever that is!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: December 22, 2008, 01:24:15 PM »

[q

Now. I think lee was being "nice" to casey when he went to visit her in jail. he never seemed too concerned with caylee but his efforts show that deep down he want to "fix" things. also after about 2 months after caylee disapeared Lee was MIA. To me that means he was disapproving whatever was going on. The day he tore down the memorial like some other monkeys said, he was doing it so cindy wouldnt get home and see that. ya know? so Lee has been my friend on facebook for a while *he doesnt update much* but he no longer has casey as a friend..hmmmm
[/quote]

When did that "friend" status change?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: December 22, 2008, 01:26:17 PM »

Here's a link to Jesse Grund interview on Today Show

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/28347880#28347880
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: December 22, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »

so Lee has been my friend on facebook for a while *he doesnt update much* but he no longer has casey as a friend..hmmmm

Well, it's not like she's going to be updating it any time soon. He could keep it there because she's his sister, but I dunno... if she ends up being convicted of murdering his own niece, would he really want to see her face every time he logs onto the computer?

No i know, im aware that she is never going to check her precious myspace or facebook again. And yeah its ok for him to do, its only facebook, he has her passwords so if he ever wanted to be her friend he could add himself. i took it as something kinda weird because that is his sister, its appears that he's supporting her thru this....and caseys facebook is dedicated to caylee..in fact she left i forgot what..she had dedicated to her..but i remember thinking the word "dedicated" ...So that was the other reason i thought it was odd of him to do that because that facebook might as well be more Caylees than Caseys...JMHO

It certainly does seem like a lie for her FB page to be dedicated to Caylee.    The thought of it would pi$$ me off enough not to have her on my friends list...  putting aside the fact she killed a child...

Yeah i had her on my facebook for a while, for investigative purposes only...but by the time she added me she had changed her page, Jesse said she had hundreds (i think 3) of picture of caylee. and when she added me she only had 15 or so pics and some were just of her, there were some of caylee. She had a posting "THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO CAYLEE; CAYLEE IS MISSING" and she had the link and all the info to call. Thanks to myspace and facebook iv been able to communicate with Amy Huizenga, Kristina Chester, The real Zenaida Gonzalez-Fernandez, and Jesse Grund and i spoke on the phone a couple of times...(maybe 3)

That is interesting....what have the said?
and who is Kristina Chester anyways?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: December 22, 2008, 01:30:02 PM »

good night - after listening to that FBI interview of Cindy, I think Casey was a better mother than I am.  Well, except for that whole trashbag thing.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #633 on: December 22, 2008, 01:30:02 PM »

[q

Now. I think lee was being "nice" to casey when he went to visit her in jail. he never seemed too concerned with caylee but his efforts show that deep down he want to "fix" things. also after about 2 months after caylee disapeared Lee was MIA. To me that means he was disapproving whatever was going on. The day he tore down the memorial like some other monkeys said, he was doing it so cindy wouldnt get home and see that. ya know? so Lee has been my friend on facebook for a while *he doesnt update much* but he no longer has casey as a friend..hmmmm

[/quote]

2b honest i never go on Lee's page.. ONly when he has updates..and he never does..it could have been 2 months maybe since i saw lee on caseys page

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: December 22, 2008, 01:31:48 PM »

Really?  I have often thought of how she tried to destroy Amy knowing that she was just coming off of an abusive relationship and trying to heal.  Here she was a legitimate young girl working as a waitress, practically homeless...trying to get back on her feet and Casey was constantly pulling the rug out from under her with all of these plans of where they were going to live and such.  Then when Amy goes to PR, and she loaned KC the car...Amy even filled it up with gas for her!!!!  And of course she wiped out Amy's Ck. Acct.  

Wonder what she would have told Amy about that money if KC wouldn't have gone to jail?

Hope Amy is doing OK...has she updated you about her well-being?

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #635 on: December 22, 2008, 01:32:32 PM »

I kind of feel this way when I see Red signed in.  I find myself sitting up a little straighter when he is here! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: December 22, 2008, 01:34:05 PM »

good night - after listening to that FBI interview of Cindy, I think Casey was a better mother than I am.  Well, except for that whole trashbag thing.

Yeah, that does kinda blow a hole in that story.

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #637 on: December 22, 2008, 01:34:31 PM »

hugs to Tim Miller and all who helped search for this child.  I was really glad to be able to tune into last week and listen to Dana P show, and how I am so with everyone regarding Padilla.  He has made me sick for so long, and to find out that my street cred is much much larger than his makes me wanna smack him down!
I am still angry at cnn for continuing to put him on the air regarding this case.  Lets hope the young tots at CNN learn from their mistakes. 
I hope I never hear the phrase "tot" mom again.  I remember when ppl became really inflamed with me for writing out Madel for short for Madeleiene's name.  Same type of thing....it was an abbrv.  Some were like, how can you be so disrespectful by abbreviating her life? 
I didnt fell Madel McCann though.
In the case of Casey A, im sure she will continue to seek out the media in her case, give interviews and basically show the world who she is.
Her parents, already have.

Knowing what it's like to lose those you love, small children and such xmas will never be the same.  No holiday will be.
No "day" will ever be, the same again.  I dont wish that upon anyone, but the A's have been so disrespectful to this little childs memory that it's hard to digest at times.

Have a good day Monkeys and i'll see you all soon!
CT

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: December 22, 2008, 01:36:19 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. That was an eye-opener, so I guess I won't be tempted to take an afer lunch nap here at work. 

Beware BTGirl, I am THE da Sparkenator 

whatever that is!!!!

And you're a very cute one too. 

I Stand With The Girl
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: December 22, 2008, 01:36:28 PM »

[q

You seem to know a good deal about the players in this crazy ordeal. Do you know what Casey was up tp as a form of a "job"? Do you know anything about "annie"?

2b honest i never go on Lee's page.. ONly when he has updates..and he never does..it could have been 2 months maybe since i saw lee on caseys page
[/quote]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.