April 27, 2024, 04:37:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408361 times)
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1200 on: December 23, 2008, 12:48:00 AM »

Found at another forum, IMO this is spot on!! 

--------

"They are enmeshed. Cindy feels exactly like kc and vice-versa. They have no boundaries .... they share opinions, thinking, behavior and psych egos. When Cindy called in the first call, she almost parted but quickly caught herself and went on alert. For all intentional purposes, you are dealing with the same person. They are Exterme Narcissists. There goal is always themselves...totally self-absorbed. CA and kc are in competition at all times, romantically and every other way. If you offend one, you offend the other. It is a very sick situation. For those who expect CA to behave any differently now, your set your standards too high.

Money is their goal. In fact, they only way you can hurt them is financially. They always have a secret stash. But don't look at them to spend their own. They only spend if they have to, done only if they are going to profit from it. Profits are not only cash...can be adulation or a number or other things. They are not generous. They are addicted to attention and will use their brains to seduce or some use their bodies to keep their victims around. The victim never catches on. The victim is always trying to appease them. The victim thinks, "If only I did this"...

They function below the radar and are inclined to get into trouble, i.e, scams, etc. They look at situations entirely different than anyone else, but you won't know it because they mirror what you want to know and are experts at it. They will fool you. They do it all the time, even to trained professionals....though they are not seen often in therapy...because they know there is nothing wrong with them, pros get caught up by them on the outside too. Another earmark is refusal to take responsibility. It can't be their fault, they have done nothing wrong."

I keep asking myself - does CA really care about Casey or just really care how it makes her look as a mother?  And can she really be so oblivious to public opinion of her and her family?? 

With all the lies and spin, it's hard to know for sure.  We can surmise a lot by how they act tho.  CA seems to care about and focus on herself, which includes how she 'appears' to others.  It seems to me anyway, that altho CA is absorbed in appearances, she still is oblivious to how she actually comes across to the public.  Seems she is absorbed with HER OWN IDEA of how she comes across.  Which differs greatly from how we actually do see her.  Perfectionism, OCD, all play a part in this too, for CA. 

Casey is a bit different, yet still cares about and focuses on herself.  I don't think she cares a great deal (yet) about how she 'appears' to others, nor do I think she is a perfectionist or OCD like CA.  Casey seems to take off in the opposite direction in those regards. 

This is my opinion, hope it helps. 

Wyks, that makes A LOT of sense.

I wonder if this week or so of media silence has been hard on Cindy.  I wonder if she is just busting at the seams to tell everyone off.

Or, maybe she is feeling a little embarrassed by being proven so wrong.

Or, she is actually mourning and too upset to talk to the media (I hope that is the case).

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: December 23, 2008, 12:52:11 AM »

**snipped**

I wonder if this week or so of media silence has been hard on Cindy.  I wonder if she is just busting at the seams to tell everyone off.

Or, she is actually mourning and too upset to talk to the media (I hope that is the case).

I'm going with "chomping at the bit" to get back on GMA, TodayShow, Larry King, anywhere she can get $

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1202 on: December 23, 2008, 12:55:27 AM »

We know and can see (at least in part) how Casey got the way she is, by looking at Cindy.  So the question is.. How did Cindy get the way she is?    

*Looking sideways at Cindy's mother and scooting up my branch just a bit*... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: December 23, 2008, 12:56:02 AM »

Wyks Cindy and KC give whole new meaning to the words co -dependant eh ?

I do believe if Cindy and George hadn't stayed at $300.00 night Ritz and had 100.00 meals as well as not spent so much money for Cindy having that fresh faced look she is now sporting they wouldn't be needing to beg for money again. They are only doing it because they can and because they know there will be people who will give. Can't you just see them high fiving each other. It is time people showed them we have had enough.They have enough money to bury Caylee.

Wendi, I haven't seen you on here when I was around but I wanted to tell you I also have lupus.The disease of 1000 faces oops that sounds like something KC made up. I don't have the butterfly rash do you?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: December 23, 2008, 12:57:09 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

You are always here, working, adding to the conversation, giving up to date information w/links, helping monkeys w/avitars.  I just wanted you to know FWIW, you do an excellent job, as well as all mods, but you are ALWAYS HERE!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1205 on: December 23, 2008, 12:59:16 AM »

ITA with Sparky: MyTime, your glasses are stunning.

Why thank you LL and Sparky!!  Klaas helm me pick them out!  She finally figured a way to shut me up!!  Right Klaas??   
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: December 23, 2008, 01:00:00 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

You are always here, working, adding to the conversation, giving up to date information w/links, helping monkeys w/avitars.  I just wanted you to know FWIW, you do an excellent job, as well as all mods, but you are ALWAYS HERE!

I AGREE!

I am sending KLASS a cyber massage!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: December 23, 2008, 01:02:25 AM »

Nite monkeys, old & new!  Hopefully tomorrow will be an easier day to deal with.  I know Boo had a rough one.  See ya'll, sweet dreams!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: December 23, 2008, 01:03:48 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

Actually I probably sleep more than alot of you.  I get a good 6-7 hours sleep normally.  Every once in a while I have problems sleeping for one reason or another and that happened last night.  Tonight I will be hopefully back to normal.  Thank you for the complements and I agree, the other moderators do an excellent job! 

I will actually be gone for a few hour tomorrow if it makes you feel any better, LOLOL 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: December 23, 2008, 01:04:40 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

Yup Klaas is always here...........right Klaas........Klaas??   Klaas???
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1210 on: December 23, 2008, 01:04:50 AM »

Nite monkeys, old & new!  Hopefully tomorrow will be an easier day to deal with.  I know Boo had a rough one.  See ya'll, sweet dreams!

Good night - Lovinlife!!  Sweet dreams!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: December 23, 2008, 01:05:16 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

Actually I probably sleep more than alot of you.  I get a good 6-7 hours sleep normally.  Every once in a while I have problems sleeping for one reason or another and that happened last night.  Tonight I will be hopefully back to normal.  Thank you for the complements and I agree, the other moderators do an excellent job! 

I will actually be gone for a few hour tomorrow if it makes you feel any better, LOLOL 

I LOVE IT!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: December 23, 2008, 01:05:29 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/18339375/index.html

Casey's Christmas in Jail

Casey Anthony will spend Christmas day in jail, but a chaplain is making sure that she, and 600 other inmates at the facility, get a little something for Christmas.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: December 23, 2008, 01:08:09 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

Christmas party??  Are we invited???   
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1214 on: December 23, 2008, 01:12:41 AM »

Good night, Lovinlife!!!  I am going to hit the hay, too.  Goodnight monkeys!
BTW, mytime, you ARE a very attractive monkey!!  The glasses, the red lips, the SPARKLES!  WOW!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1215 on: December 23, 2008, 01:16:44 AM »

**snipped**

I'm going with "chomping at the bit" to get back on GMA, TodayShow, Larry King, anywhere she can get $

I agree, lol.. I don't think Cindy feels embarrassment, remorse, guilt, etc, and highly doubt that she is in any kind of 'mourning' for Caylee.  Sad  She or her spokesperson may 'say' that they are, but their actions tend to disprove that.  (Remember Cindy clutching the teddy bear on the way out of church?  Some man holding her elbow as if she some kind of fragile thing.  Fixing her hair and posing for the camera.  Not mourning, total photo op, IMO).  Wonder when the last was that they saw the inside of a church before Caylee went missing?  *slapping self*  lol 

She seems to actually believe that she is right, about everything.  Anyone who doesn't line up with her belief is the one who is wrong and she wastes no opportunity to rip someone a new one.  I think she is going to continue to do this until/unless the judge slaps a gag order on her.  And even then we'll likely get from her the 'poor, pitiful me, sad sad eyes', all for effect, none of it heartfelt. 

I actually think Caylee is in a much better place now..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: December 23, 2008, 01:19:57 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

O/T

Unfortunately no party.  My FIL and my nephew are both in the same hospital.  My FIL went today but he should be OK.  He's getting older and has congestive heart failure and got a cold...so just making sure his lungs are clear.  My nephew is very sick.  He's only in his mid 30's and has had brain surgery for cancer 3 times now.  This last time he lost alot of function on his left side and the incision isn't healing right.  Plus he got clots and his legs swelled.  He's a mess and to the point of giving up.  Anyway, we will try to cheer him up. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1217 on: December 23, 2008, 01:21:41 AM »

Good night, Lovinlife!!!  I am going to hit the hay, too.  Goodnight monkeys!
BTW, mytime, you ARE a very attractive monkey!!  The glasses, the red lips, the SPARKLES!  WOW!   

Good night, Cari!  Thank you!!  LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1218 on: December 23, 2008, 01:25:07 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

O/T

Unfortunately no party.  My FIL and my nephew are both in the same hospital.  My FIL went today but he should be OK.  He's getting older and has congestive heart failure and got a cold...so just making sure his lungs are clear.  My nephew is very sick.  He's only in his mid 30's and has had brain surgery for cancer 3 times now.  This last time he lost alot of function on his left side and the incision isn't healing right.  Plus he got clots and his legs swelled.  He's a mess and to the point of giving up.  Anyway, we will try to cheer him up. 

aawww!  I am so sorry to hear that!  So sad!  I will add them both in my prayers!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: December 23, 2008, 01:25:14 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

O/T

That is so sad Klaas.  My heart goes out to you and my prayers to your nephew and family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.