April 27, 2024, 04:29:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408360 times)
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1280 on: December 23, 2008, 03:43:30 AM »

By the time investigators working for the Anthony family were allowed to visit the site where 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's body was found, it was too late to gather any "virgin scene" evidence, says forensic scientist Henry Lee.

That's one reason why the defense team, which had been seeking access to the crime scene since the bones were discovered, on Saturday declined the chance to visit the site, says Lee, working as part of a team on behalf of lawyers hired by the Anthony family. The bones, determined to be Caylee's, were found about a half-mile from where Caylee lived with her mother, Casey and grandparents.

"Ideally, we would have been out there the first day, before there was any disturbance," says Lee, perhaps best known for his work on the O.J. Simpson case.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with first-degree murder in the toddler's death.
After a grueling 10-day sweep of the crime scene, Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators concluded their search Saturday morning and offered the defense team a chance to visit the site. The team declined.

Lee says at this point, defense investigators are relying on media reports for information.

"We want to know the location of the plastic bag and skull," he says. "How many bones were inside the bag? How many bones were outside. We don't know anything directly from the sheriff's office. As an expert, you can only look at the original crime scene or original evidence. Once it is altered or changed, it is very difficult to put together."

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Capt. Angelo L. Nieves declined comment.

Hours after the sheriff's office finished the crime scene investigation, the office obtained a warrant to search the home of George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Lee surmises investigators found evidence at the scene they believe is linked to the Anthony house but said he does not have any direct knowledge.

Defense investigators, says Lee, will eventually visit the crime scene.

"I will be looking for trace evidence and DNA evidence," Lee said. "Hair. Fiber. Any forensic evidence. Another area we will need to do work on is crime scene reconstruction."

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/dec/22/disturbed-evidence-caylee-anthony-site-could-hurt-/
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1281 on: December 23, 2008, 04:15:59 AM »

i am tired...and only caught up with about a tenth of what i have missed reading in the past week... but i have a question.. ...okay... actually two question..

first.. did the anthonys go to the site where their granddaughter was found yet? by themselves or with anyone else?

two.. were there pings on the nite of the "fight" ...june 15th? anywhere else? i cant recall...
the reason i ask , is i have been wondering if AFTER the fight, casey might have STORMED OFF with caylee... and spent the NITE in the woods... taped her so she wouldnt cry or make noise... and that she never made it OUT of the woods... with the book she was reading...

grim.. just grim ...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: December 23, 2008, 04:28:43 AM »

Your whole outlook has changed, MT?   

What, you weren't spunky enough before?? 

We're going to have to issue seatbelts if you get any happier!

No,  I am a serious poster now!! 

Who has MyTime?

Definitely an imposter.  I think it happened when she got those glasses.  They switched her body out. 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: December 23, 2008, 04:47:25 AM »

Good night my Monkey Friends!!  Stayed up way too late.  I am going to be bear in the morning!!  BTW - what happened to her!! 

Are you having an identity crisis?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: December 23, 2008, 04:49:06 AM »

Good night my Monkey Friends!!  Stayed up way too late.  I am going to be bear in the morning!!  BTW - what happened to her!! 

We need to give her some caffeine!!!!! 

Better put on 3 seat belts and strap yourself in!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: December 23, 2008, 05:38:18 AM »

I am so sick of the Anthony's and their antics, profiting off of their granddaughter, hiring attorneys, bad mouthing heroes like Tim Miller,  while supporting that scumbag of a daughter! 

Now they want the public to pay for the funeral?  Just how freaking nuts is that.

I distinctly remember not having the cash to pay for our sons' funeral. We put it on a credit card!  I know they have one since we have all heard how Casey used them all the time.

Not one time did the money ever cross our mind, it was a non issue. We were concerned for our family, and people who loved him. We charged the fee to have him brought home, the casket, the funeral home expenses, the family car, the plot and the marker, and we never once worried about where the money would come from. We never asked for a penny from anyone, nor did anyone other than my husband and I know that we didn't have the money.

Less than 90 days later we did it all over again after my husbands father was murdered. We never contemplated asking for someone else to pay, although we did bury him at a National cemetery since he was a veteran, but it still was not free, and all the other charges were in no way covered.

You know what?  God provided for us. Sympathy cards came, and many of them included a $20 bill, or a $50 check, my husband got an amazing bonus that year, and somehow it all worked out in the end.

This is the last thing they will EVER do for Caylee, and they don't have the common decency to do it without exploiting her. They are selfish, dishonest, and lack any moral character whatsoever.  They can't afford a casket, have the funeral at "their" church, and buy a plot and marker, but they cans stay at the Ritz?

I am so furious I just can't even see straight!

Orchidwmn, I am sorry for your sad losses 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: December 23, 2008, 05:49:48 AM »

i am tired...and only caught up with about a tenth of what i have missed reading in the past week... but i have a question.. ...okay... actually two question..

first.. did the anthonys go to the site where their granddaughter was found yet? by themselves or with anyone else?

two.. were there pings on the nite of the "fight" ...june 15th? anywhere else? i cant recall...
the reason i ask , is i have been wondering if AFTER the fight, casey might have STORMED OFF with caylee... and spent the NITE in the woods... taped her so she wouldnt cry or make noise... and that she never made it OUT of the woods... with the book she was reading...

grim.. just grim ...

Good morning -- no, they have not been to the site as of yesterday.  Mostly in seclusion -- probably talking with their producers.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: December 23, 2008, 05:55:10 AM »

I am so sick of the Anthony's and their antics, profiting off of their granddaughter, hiring attorneys, bad mouthing heroes like Tim Miller,  while supporting that scumbag of a daughter! 

Now they want the public to pay for the funeral?  Just how freaking nuts is that.

I distinctly remember not having the cash to pay for our sons' funeral. We put it on a credit card!  I know they have one since we have all heard how Casey used them all the time.

Not one time did the money ever cross our mind, it was a non issue. We were concerned for our family, and people who loved him. We charged the fee to have him brought home, the casket, the funeral home expenses, the family car, the plot and the marker, and we never once worried about where the money would come from. We never asked for a penny from anyone, nor did anyone other than my husband and I know that we didn't have the money.

Less than 90 days later we did it all over again after my husbands father was murdered. We never contemplated asking for someone else to pay, although we did bury him at a National cemetery since he was a veteran, but it still was not free, and all the other charges were in no way covered.

You know what?  God provided for us. Sympathy cards came, and many of them included a $20 bill, or a $50 check, my husband got an amazing bonus that year, and somehow it all worked out in the end.

This is the last thing they will EVER do for Caylee, and they don't have the common decency to do it without exploiting her. They are selfish, dishonest, and lack any moral character whatsoever.  They can't afford a casket, have the funeral at "their" church, and buy a plot and marker, but they cans stay at the Ritz?

I am so furious I just can't even see straight!

Orchidwmn, I am sorry for your sad losses 
Orchidwmn -- I am too so sorry for your losses as well.  May God wrap you in peace.  I agree with you that the Anthony's seemed to have gone too far.  I have tried to have sympathy for them and have been praying for all of them but at every turn they seem to be holding their hand out.  I was raised to take care of myself -- why can't they ask the people who paid for the Ritz Carlton stay to pay for the funeral or the producer or whomever is paying for the defense?  Isn't Caylee more important that Casey -- oh yes, I forgot, NO.  They are really starting to amaze me --
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: December 23, 2008, 05:55:22 AM »

Wyks Cindy and KC give whole new meaning to the words co -dependant eh ?

I do believe if Cindy and George hadn't stayed at $300.00 night Ritz and had 100.00 meals as well as not spent so much money for Cindy having that fresh faced look she is now sporting they wouldn't be needing to beg for money again. They are only doing it because they can and because they know there will be people who will give. Can't you just see them high fiving each other. It is time people showed them we have had enough.They have enough money to bury Caylee.

Wendi, I haven't seen you on here when I was around but I wanted to tell you I also have lupus.The disease of 1000 faces oops that sounds like something KC made up. I don't have the butterfly rash do you?

ilovegoodies, my husband has lupus and I have scleroderma.  Bearly made a scleroderma thread in the lounge, if you and wendi ever feel like chatting about your illness, please join the thread. 

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1289 on: December 23, 2008, 06:00:01 AM »

ya'll, i'm sorry, but this people are seriously CRAZY. What about the donations they have already received. this makes me soooooo MAD. I just had to have my cat put to sleep & I treated him better than this. I paid $300. to have him cremated so i could always have him & not have to bury him & eventually leave him. I found him at the dump & i couldn't bear the thought of him been treated like trash after death. This is a CHILD!!!!! I have never ever in my life seen more SELFISH & CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!

hii. im sorry about your cat, i have 2 and im crazy about em *iv had like 200 in my life* but these two hoes are my favorite. haha. Either way, you make an excellent point, if you as a mother to your CAT couldnt bear to see him buried and abandoned one day. Can you imagine how sick this girl has to be in order to have done this? YUCK. I just finished making my cats a scratching post..from scratch..and it has a cubby hole so they will be warm at night. I cant even fathom hurting my cats, let alone a BEAUTIFUL, smart, heartstealing baby girl. That was her motive IMO. she was the opposite...she was ordinary looking, dumb as a fish, and she had to try very hard to get people to even notice her. All the while everyone loved Caylee. All of Lazarros roomates LOVED her, Jesse, her mom, and dad....geez poor casey didnt have a chance against cute caylee..so i guess she felt she better EX the competition. sick sick sick.

p.s. i hope you get a new kitty. you should name her caylee.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: December 23, 2008, 06:00:08 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

You are always here, working, adding to the conversation, giving up to date information w/links, helping monkeys w/avitars.  I just wanted you to know FWIW, you do an excellent job, as well as all mods, but you are ALWAYS HERE!

Actually I probably sleep more than alot of you.  I get a good 6-7 hours sleep normally.  Every once in a while I have problems sleeping for one reason or another and that happened last night.  Tonight I will be hopefully back to normal.  Thank you for the complements and I agree, the other moderators do an excellent job! 

I will actually be gone for a few hour tomorrow if it makes you feel any better, LOLOL 

Christmas party??  Are we invited???   
O/T

Unfortunately no party.  My FIL and my nephew are both in the same hospital.  My FIL went today but he should be OK.  He's getting older and has congestive heart failure and got a cold...so just making sure his lungs are clear.  My nephew is very sick.  He's only in his mid 30's and has had brain surgery for cancer 3 times now.  This last time he lost alot of function on his left side and the incision isn't healing right.  Plus he got clots and his legs swelled.  He's a mess and to the point of giving up.  Anyway, we will try to cheer him up. 

That is so sad Klaas.  My heart goes out to you and my prayers to your nephew and family.

You have my prayers and hugs too 

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1291 on: December 23, 2008, 06:03:09 AM »

Good Morning Y'all,
I went to bed last nite after watching Jesse on NG and was so sad. He is such an emotional mess now, what a shame. That poor boy loved that little girl, the story about him buying a cheap santa suit cause the Anthony's couldn't get her to the mall and he was her own personal santa well, it just hurt my heart. What kind of people wouldn't take their sweet little daughter, granddaughter or niece to see Santa at the mall? This is a family for the record books, I tell ya.
Hey Lucinda, is your tummy feeling better?
Yo, Mrs. Red.....didja ever get those Mikimoto pearls from Mr. Red?????????????
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: December 23, 2008, 06:04:28 AM »

Oh Klaas -- I just read your post about your FIL and nephew.  I will keep you all in my prayers.  I will pray also that you are able to give them so hope today.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: December 23, 2008, 06:08:10 AM »

Good Morning everyone -- Mary I felt the same way after watching Jesse -- My mouth fell on the floor when he said that KC actually broke the engagement with him because she thought he loved Caylee more than her -- she really is mental and I cannot believe Jose can't see that -- instead of focusing on the forensics he needs to focus on her head -- she is not right there. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: December 23, 2008, 06:09:02 AM »

i really don't know whether i should share this or not. i am gonna go ahead & write it & if i chicken out (as i have done before) i won't. i just don't want anyone thinking i want pity or that i am not a good person. i try everyday to be the best person i can be & to always treat people like i would like to be treated. anyway, here goes. my mom divorced my bio dad when i was 9 months old. he was abuse of & beat her even to the point of kicking her in the stomach when she was pregnant with me. (know this is true from divorce papers & pictures of when he broke her nose) my mom went on to marry my stepdad (he adopted me & he is my ONLY father) when i was 18 months old. my daddy has always told me that he the biggest reason he married my mom is because he fell in love with me. he has never said it like he loved me more than my mom, he still loves my mom dearly even though they are now divorced. my mom has always been very controlling, anytime i have ever been sick, in the hospital or whatever, she always talks about how it is or has effected her. when i was 14 she & i had a huge argument, it wasn't over anything major but i didn't make the cheerleading squad. i was so upset-i didn't practice enough & didn't do well at try outs. when we got home she screamed & yelled & threw things. my dad had to pull her off of me. i was crying "feeling sorry for myself" she said. she said that she wished i had never been born & that the day i was born was the end of her life. my mom DID give up or do alot for me, she worked two jobs & put herself thru college, so i never did without anything material, But it was always thrown in my face. that nite after the argument, my parents left to take my sister to her softball game. anyway i went & took everything there was in the medicine cabinet. i just wanted to go away & stop dissappointing her. i don't remember anything for a long time after that but luckily one of my parent's friends called & knew something was wrong. they came to the house & called an ambulance. i was in a coma for over a week & had to be "shocked back" or whatever they call it. i was also on kidney dialysis for awhile after that. now whenever i have any health problems-they don't know what the long damage is-i know it is ok, she goes crazy & tells me if i hadn't been such a selfish & hateful person, none of this would have happened. i still hear about it & i am know 37 years old. she says i have caused her nothing but embarrassement. we do not have a very good relationship, but i love my mom & i don't think she wants to be this way. she is a very unhappy person, in fact she is not happy unless she is unhappy. when i was diagnosed with lupus, she cried & cried about how it made her feel. a couple of years ago she got mad at me over something small & followed me all over my house saying everything she could to hurt me. the less i react the worse it gets. she even told me she prays every night that i never have children because i don't deserve them. i wanted to tell her then that my husband & i have had 4 miscarriages  & i don't think she has anything to worry about, but i didn't. i really felt like i would be stooping to her level & i don't want to be. im sorry about going on, but i think this is why this family bothers me so much. i KNOW i could never hurt my child or much less anyone anyone else' child. i think that is the biggest reason i have 4 dogs & 5 cats.(almost all rescued) they love me & don't judge me. i know i haven't been the perfect daughter, but i have always tried to make her happy. i have finally learned that, with my mom it's all about her, so i let her have it that way. i would give anything to see my mom happy or proud of me, mostly just to see her a little bit happy with me (selfish, i know) but i have finally learned that all i can do is try & be a happy, giving, loving person the best that i can. i am sitting here looking at my little niece. (sleeping of course, it's late-been to build a bear & baked cookies already-she's 6 years old, NOT 5 1/2) & actually does think i am the best thing in the world. all it takes is listening to here, playing with her & making her feel like she's the most special little girl in the world. believe me, she is. i am sorry for all this, i just wanted to let this out cause i think this is why i am obsessed with this family. i am not a sad person at all, i know how truly blessed i am. AND I AM IN KNOW WAY TAKING UP FOR KC OR THE ANTHONY'S. thx all yall monkeys for letting me talk-i don't tell many people only a couple of best friends i have had for years. they said they already knew their were things with my mom just from being around her. i hope i don't totally regret telling this & can come back & enjoy all you monkeys. it's weird how i feel like i can share this with people that i have never met but for some reason i do.

thx, wendi
(or as my niece calls me "MY DEDE")

aww wendi, that was very brave for you to say, and I bet it helped getting it off your chest.  You are a very strong lady with a huge heart.  I just mentioned this before, but I will say it again, if you ever feel like talking about anything, or your lupus, bearly made a special thread in the monkeys lounge called scleroderma support.  I have scleroderma and my husband has lupus, both auto immune diseases.  mary Ann, a member here works for the scleroderma foundation, and she knows loads of info.  I just thought Id mention it to you, cos it helps to talk with people who have "what you have got"  Big hugs to you for all you have been thru.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: December 23, 2008, 06:12:37 AM »

Good Morning Y'all,
I went to bed last nite after watching Jesse on NG and was so sad. He is such an emotional mess now, what a shame. That poor boy loved that little girl, the story about him buying a cheap santa suit cause the Anthony's couldn't get her to the mall and he was her own personal santa well, it just hurt my heart. What kind of people wouldn't take their sweet little daughter, granddaughter or niece to see Santa at the mall? This is a family for the record books, I tell ya.
Hey Lucinda, is your tummy feeling better?
Yo, Mrs. Red.....didja ever get those Mikimoto pearls from Mr. Red?????????????

Good morning the lovely mary Ann,
My tummy is all better now, thank you for asking.  Jesse is such a sweety, how dare the As try to throw suspicion on him.  They make my tummy feel bad again, after hearing they are asking for donations for Caylees funeral, they have such a nerve 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: December 23, 2008, 06:14:44 AM »

Good Morning everyone -- Mary I felt the same way after watching Jesse -- My mouth fell on the floor when he said that KC actually broke the engagement with him because she thought he loved Caylee more than her -- she really is mental and I cannot believe Jose can't see that -- instead of focusing on the forensics he needs to focus on her head -- she is not right there. 

Good Morning Pooky, how are you?  Every day there is more jaw dropping moments from that screwed up, sick, selfish family 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: December 23, 2008, 06:20:44 AM »

Good Morning Pooky, how are you?  Every day there is more jaw dropping moments from that screwed up, sick, selfish family 

Yes, there is -- I am sorry but I am in the legal profession and have worked on 3 death penalty cases -- never would any of the lawyers I have worked with go on television like Baez has done -- the tip line had me giggling -- Baez wants people to call in if they planted the body in the woods or saw someone do it.  Now, don't you think we would have heard from them by now -- Wanda will probably call. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: December 23, 2008, 06:27:21 AM »

Yes, there is -- I am sorry but I am in the legal profession and have worked on 3 death penalty cases -- never would any of the lawyers I have worked with go on television like Baez has done -- the tip line had me giggling -- Baez wants people to call in if they planted the body in the woods or saw someone do it.  Now, don't you think we would have heard from them by now -- Wanda will probably call. 

wow you have a very interesting job.  But you are right, only a knob would go on tv as much as that loser.  I saw he has a tip line    Really shouldnt laugh, just shows the lack of respect they have for Caylee.  Oh yeah, Wanda will call in with a sighting.  honestly, that woman needs to be charged for her last charade.  We just have to wait for the trial, then watch the whole lot of them get their just deserts. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: December 23, 2008, 06:29:52 AM »

Lucinda -- what is your theory on what happened to Caylee?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.